Héros de l’Olympe The Hidden One

seaistruth posted on Dec 09, 2012 at 12:18AM
This is a story of a one mixed with a Heroes of Olympus story

* there will be Percabeth
* Jiper or Reyna whichever you prefer I haven't really figured it out yet
* story eventually turns into Mark of Athena- like story
* the first few chapters r only ok but it's gets better I just needed to get the beginning stuff written

* I love suggestions!!! And constructive criticism! Trust me I'm really hard to offend I live in NY and I deal with teachers that think ur either perfect or trash so even some harsh stuff is cool w me just no like "ur crap"

* enjoy

Taylor

*flashback*

I peeked at Annabeth on the bed next to mine, she looked terrified and worried like she knew what would happen next. She did. They came every night, the spiders overwhelmed both of us, clawing, but you could say (and I did) that I got the worst I it. I floated in the air unfortunately, so did the spiders. I never understood why sometimes air and spiders didn't bother me much, but others they did. Although, every night when they came I was terrified of both. They were consuming me, biting e and Annabeth until we fell asleep, covered in cobwebs. That morning we again tried to convince our stepmom the spiders were real, instead of helping, she screamed at us, thinking the cobwebs were a sceme, because the bites always faded. Then she would sho us and pamper her kids. That night she was having a dinner party, her children would be displayed and ohhed and Ahhed at, while we were locked in our room. That night she must have been showing the entire house because we heard voices outside our door. All they heard was "both retarderd," and "send the away." We weren't dumb, we knew they were talking about us. So we packed our bags, we had wanted to get out for a long time and this was the needed logical excuse. Later that night at 7 years old, we stepped into the darkness walking together away from the house, not looking back . My name is Taylor Nicole Chase. My mother is Athena, my sister Anabeth Chase.

And I am a one.
last edited on Mar 15, 2013 at 12:23AM

Héros de l’Olympe 31 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...