Héros de l’Olympe The Forbidden Child

Kikat13 posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 08:21PM
Chapter 1- Run

Run

That was the only word going through my mind at that moment. Something was chasing me and I didn't know who or what it was, but it seemed like it was trying to kill me.

Maybe I should back track a little bit. My name is Katarina (Kat for short) and I am 16 years old. I live in New York City with my dad and I have no idea who my real mother is. According to my father, he had met my mother at a peacock exhibit at the zoo and after dating for about a month they had me 9 months later. Apparently she dropped me off with him and ever came back.

After my mom left my father, he had never been the same. He married and evil and slightly insane woman with 2 kids when I was about 12 years old. So then I had 2 step-sisters, 1 evil step-mother, and a father who was rarely home (probably hiding from my step-mother). After about 4 years of being ignored and yelled at, I ran away. And thats when I started being chased by some crazed thing.

I had been peacefully sneaking out of my house at 5 in the morning, and boom! Some random thing started chasing me for no reason. When I stopped running and hid behind a bush to catch my breath, I took a close look at it and it was a monster type of thing. It appeared to be part eagle and part lion. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. I was wondering how everyone else in the city hadn't seen me being chased by this thing when it suddenly fond me. I started running again, and after about 30 mins of running, I ran into a giant tree...
save

Héros de l’Olympe 37 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...