Héros de l’Olympe Pay- Per- Prophecy

maiden4ever posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 12:47AM
Hey guys! MaIdEn4EvEr here! This is something i just though of, and really liked!

The plan is that if you need a prophecy for a fanfic of yours written and dont feel like doing it, you can post the info on here and i will make a prophecy for you fanfic! All i ask is that you say at the bottom of the prophecy when you post it "*PPPM4E*".

I love writing prophecies, and have written a couple for my friends' fanfics!

I hope you let me write some prophecies!
-MaIdEn4EvEr

Héros de l’Olympe 36 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an maiden4ever said…
Here is a sample prophecy. I wrote it for my friend's fanfic, so NO TAKING IT!

The Prophecy of Four:

Ares' daughter,
of blue and red eyes,
will be the greatest of them all,
but suffer a fiery demise.
Hades' son,
boy with no soul,
will make a deal for her,
at a great toll.
Sister of the gorgons,
and Athena's bane,
will destroy what they love most,
and cause much pain.
The ugly and beastly,
smelly blind troll,
will cause much trouble,
and play a great roll.
The four will fight,
and two will win.
But at what cost?
And because of what sin?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
This is a great idea! Next time I need a Prophecy, I'm coming here. :D
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
nice idea though i wont be using it because i dont write stories
Nice! Thanks guys! :)
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
Good idea
^thanks
il y a plus d’un an Karaoke_Leo said…
hmmm I could use your help for my HoH forum but my story is going to be long. It would be really confusing to write out on here...Still I could use your help I really could cause I need a prophecy! Could you contact me however you fanpop people do...? (Im new)
Okay, so yes I need a prophecy really bad for my House of Hades fanfic becase I can right but good Hades don't ask me to rhyme and be mystical. Just for anyone else...If you are reading my story at the mo' it might ruin it if you I dunno read what's down here. Anyone who isn't reading my story (first of all check it out if ya want)... second, if you steal my ideas I shall give Leo cookies and send him after you, and I promise, the last time this happened Leo burned down the local KFC and tried to eat Percy and Travis!

Kay, summarization of story:

Percy and Annabeth are traveling with a talkative giant through Tartarus named Typhoeus. They're trying to save the Hecatonheires who are trapped by Tartarus himself. The Hecatonheires are the rightful guarders of the immortal half of the Doors of Death. Annabeth finds out eventually that Typhoeus is Typhon. So they head off find the Hecatonheires themselves, free them, and seal Typhon under an enormous mountain in Tartarus. With the Hecatonheires in charge they exit the DoD into the mortal world just before that half is closed. When they come out the other half--Gaea takes them prisoner injecting them with poison to get out all of the ichor in their bodies.

The other half of the seven travels to Ephyra, Greece to the ruins of the Necromanteion (where the other half of the Doors are) Hazel starts getting dreams about her past, and since Leo is related to Sammy he gets them too. Unfourtunatley the Titaness of Memories, Mnemosyne is on the bad guy side, and through those dreams she can use her magic to inject her own version of the poison in Percy and Annabeth into Hazel and Leo.

Obviously the others get to the Necromanteion (look that place up it is spooky!) and travel through the labyrinth of ruins and find Percy and Annabeth. They manage to save them and two other demigods (a daughter of Apollo and a daughter of dun dun dun Neptune). The demigods use their special powers to seal the mortal half of the Doors of Death and get the Hades out of there. But on the ship Hazel randomly passes out and the daughter of Apollo realizes that because she was dead once the poison latched onto her better than anyone else. (She could just magically drain it from Leo, Percy, and Annabeth) The poison is latched onto every bit of ichor in her body, 50% of her blood. Draining it is no option, she'd loose too much blood and die. It turns out though that with blood donations from Percy, Frank, and Niki (the daughter of Neptune) the sea in the decendants of Poseidon/Neptunes' blood washes away all of the poison, and happily, Hazel's curse. Happy enough ending but then they learn that Gaea got all the ichor she needed from her "experiment" and she only needs one last thing to awaken.

So yes it's long. That is the main summary of the story, I guess I'd just like you to turn the most important parts (whatever you feel they are) into a prophecy. Thank you soooo much for making this forum I love it!!!!!! (You are a huge help to mwa) Ps your prophecy above blew my mind it is awesome!
And once again to anyone else....Leo is a VERY convincing lawyer, he'll get you if you steal.
il y a plus d’un an wisegirl778 said…
I have a qeustion about my propecy.
I would like to know if it's any good.

Son of water
Wisdoms daughter
Must march through the river of flowing pain
To recover lost time without any gain
The magic holder strong and fast
Holds the key to recover one past
The friend will share a part in the qeust.
To recover one's power to be shown in a test
One will be cut from a group of nine
And the blood spilt could recover Gaea's prime

Well is it any good?
that was an amazing prophecy in my opinion!
thanks @corrected!
If you would like to read the story ( at least the summery) It is The House of Hades Wisegirl style!
I just added the propecy to it!

maybe later
thanks!!
and it's three hours later!
wow i'm creepy right now
well anyway see ya

cool propechy up there at da top BTW
smile
Nice prophecy! @wisegirl778

Ok! I'll write you a prophecy and post it in 1-2 days! :) @karaoke_leo
heart
Yay! Thank you so much! I'd be doing this myself, but I hate trying to make things rhyme.
Prophecy for @Karaoke_Leo:

The two loves travel in the darkness alone,
To find the beasts who are kept from home.

Brought from the dead,
Memories awake.
But will they stop,
For the other's sake?

Two new comrades,
Sired by gods,
Shall join the quest,
Against all odds.

Allthough the half blood's,
Triumph is great,
Will the nine survive?
Or will it be too late?

I hope you liked it! If you want to change or add something, or make it more mysterious or whatever, dont be afraid to ask! It was really fun!
heart
OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO AWESOME I LOVE IT! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo much!

kay now you've managed to make me speachless.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eee­!

love it if you didn't get that before. Feel free to check out the forum, even though you sort of already know what happens...
THANK YOU!!!!
OMG! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Karaoke_Leo

Anyone else? XD
C'mon! Anyone? Anyone? I'm really boooooooored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR
RRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJJJ
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
i'm getting sad... why isn't anyone else on here?????????????
smile
I don't need a prophecy right now! :( But...I'm finally using your prophecy in my forum (cept I added one paragraph thing) and I shall point my readers your way! Thanks again!
Yay!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D @Karaoke_Leo
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
big smile
if i could figure out how to make a forum and post my story i would get a prophecy. BTW any help on how to get a forum would be great!!!!
@teamleo lol yeah sure! To start a fanfic, you go on the forum. There, at the top right of the box with the list of fanfictions, it says "Add Forum Topic", or something like that. Click on it, and there you go! XD
wink
thnx i made one. Now i could use a prophecy. do u know of any good places to get one???? JK!!!!! i have a story so let me know if you could HOOK ME UP with a prophecy. :P
cake
OOOH NEW PAGE CAKE FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
testing awesome
lol! @teamleo Yeah, I can make you a prophecy! Just post what your story is about and what will happen, and i'll make one! :)
big smile
Glad to here from you and thanks! Could i get back to you on that? my story is realtively new and i am still working on the kinks. Maybe i could message you cuz idw the people who read my forum to read urs and find out what the story is about. Thanks again for taking up the challenge!
lol! no problem sure! I understand! :) @teamleo
smile
thnx!
il y a plus d’un an percyfan568 said…
big smile
Hello i have heard you are pretty good at writing prophecies so I decided that you my friend might be able  help me with my prophecy predicament here is the my story summery 

Rebellion if Giea won

The story is set several days after defeat and Giea had used her full power she got from killing frank and hazel to suck the gods powers up but leave them with sight and immortality so they can see the world burn. Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, piper, Nico, and Leo have been captured and are prisoners held in New York. When Percy and Jason are about to be killed they break free but are unable to help their friends. They start running untill they meet a giant monster who almost kills them but they are saved by Markus Shepard a son of Demeter and a legacy of Apollo who you later find out used to me a servent of Giea but ran away. He tells them that a high security prisoner transport is heading from New York to DC and Percy and Jason agree to go save the prisoners in hopes that it is one of there friends. When they get there they meet Kione who says Percy will soon join her and then Percy says go to hades and they fight and she runs away. They save Annabeth and they decided that they should locate and save Nico next but on their way to Florida (where Nico is) they find Ella who has been evading capture. Se tells them a prophecy(this is where you come in 😉) which says stuff about their journey and that they need to find the spirit of Ouranus the first god of the the sky and space and father of the Titans and husband of Giea. (They later find out that he is where atlas is holding up the sky) and ask for his blessing. If a sacrifice is offered it will grant any wish but in his current state the most powerful thing it can do is grant the gods their powers and weapons again. One night while camping Kione captures Percy and uses her powers to control him. Annabeth accuses Markus who then explains that he used to be a member of a group of Demi-gods that served Giea but ran away after he heard plans to kidnap a kid and make her a member. After that they kept an eye on him. When they got to Daytona City they found Percy who fought them but eventually retreated and they rescue Nico. Nico says that they should save Leo next because he know more about Archimedes shperes (the only way to defeat Giea [they learned that in Tartarus]) than anyone. After investigation they discover that Leo's is in Kiones castle in Qubec  and Jason remembers exactly where it is. After a long trip and many battles they finally get there and fight an army of monsters to get inside only to find Percy who is compleatly under Kiones control. They fight untill Annabeth cuts his thigh and he falls to the ground they tie him up and go to find Leo. After finding him and escaping the prison they grab percy join hands and Nico shadow travels them away. Once away from Kione Percy snaps out of it and realizes what happened. After many battles and long travels they finally get to Mount. Tamalpais and they find the one and only Kione. The six heros stand face to face with her untill she tells Percy to come here. Once Kione has control of Percy he walks forward and kneels and asks what she wants him to do. She says, "kill" Percy then rapidly looks up and says, "with pleasure" and stabs her through the heart. She asks how he broke free Percy then tells her that he found someone that can warm his heart and he glances at Annabeth. Then monsters come from everywhere and Annabeth sends Jason to talk to Ouranus to get the blessing and divides the others up to fight leaving just her and Percy to take on most of the monsters.  After a while they are knock towards the edge and Percy drops riptide onto the ground and Annabeth and him slide of the edge. Annabeth barley catches the side holding them both up with one arm. Percy says something and let's go to save her. She climbs up just as a golden mist evaporates from Jason's hands and thunder booms. She grips riptide and then she realizes she is glowing. But not grey, but sea green with the blessing of Posiden. She cuts through the monsters till they all are gone the books ends with Jason hugging Annabeth letting her cry on his shoulder. 

Sorry for it being kinda long hope you can do it and one other thing a constant internal struggle with Percy is not me strong enough, not physically but mentally like not being strong enough to save Annabeth or resist Kione but right before he lets go of the edge he says," sometimes it's nt about being string enough,sometimes it is about having the curage that others can survive without you." Which is the same thing Annabeth told him when he first got back from Kiones castle to comfort him. Spoiler alert if enough people like it there will be another book where you find out that Percy is alive
monkey
Well thank you for RUINING YOUR STORY FOR ME! REALLY APPREACIATE IT! NOT! maiden4ever, I think you should make it a rule that people cant post their story on here and will just have to message you because this is the second time a story has been ruined for me. And i will MESSAGE you with idea for my story sometime this week hopefully and you could help me with a prophecy!
percyfan568 commented…
Sry :( well the suivant chapters up and toi don't know all the details il y a plus d’un an
Just realized how many errors there are in that... That's what I get for typing In a hurry
You know I realized how the prophecy you wrote for me is starting to be revealing only a portion of my story since I've come up with so much new stuff...eh too late! I'm really happy people are starting to use this forum. Congrats maiden4ever!
Hello Madien4ever are you there???