Héros de l’Olympe The House of Hades 1

TheIceDemigod posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:10AM
So guys, here's the wonderful, the terrible, the one and only IceDemigod!!!! That's right, after a nine month absence, I'm back. This time, after reading the Mark of Athena in twenty-four hours, and ready to entertain myself. So, the first chapter. Oh yeah, side note, totally epicly huomongously terrifying spoilers. So, SPOILERS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!! ONLY READ IF YOU HAVE READ MARK OF ATHENA!!!!!! Ok, I think that's enough.

Chapter I

PERCY

YOU WOULD THINK, when falling what must have been a few hundred miles, you might get a few broken bones. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. When we landed, it took so long Annabeth had her ankle healed, and didn't hurt anything on landing.

Then of course, the monsters came. No surprise really, considering it was Tartarus. Think Percy, think, what happened? All I remembered was finally seeing Annabeth, reuniting, then falling, and telling Nico to meet me on the other side of the Doors.

Now, the first monster I saw was Stheno, the smiley gorgon. "Want a Cheesy Weiner?" I sliced her, and as she turned into dust as another monster came behind me.

"Well, hello darling, I haven't seen you in what, almost seven years?" I shivered and forced myself to not turn around, having heard that accent recently.
"You know, I met your son a little bit ago, he's a pretty good sword fighter, Medusa." For that was indeed where the accent was from. She then decided to make her little snakes go all over my hair. "Please, stop it." I complained, because they were really creepy.
"Darling," she drawled," just turn around, don't make me hurt you, my sweet." Then, I heard a thud, and wondered why I wasn't dead. "Wait, no NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
"You thought I'd let you get her twice, Seaweed Brain?" I turned around and saw nothing. "I'm invisible, Moss Boy."
She appeared, and she looked more beautiful than ever. She had dirt in her hair, cuts and bruises on her face, and she looked absolutely gorgeous. I did the natural thing. I kissed her.
"How did you get your hat, and why is it working?" That was a pretty good question, seeing as it was last in the ship.
"Oh, Piper mentioned she had been testing it for a while, she must have had it on the deck, and it fell off. Also, I found my backpack, knife, and laptop. We fell right next to them."
"Well, I guess now would be a good time to find our side of the Doors of Death."
"Yes, try not to die, Percy."

Héros de l’Olympe 35 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an TheIceDemigod said…
Make sure to comment if you want more!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an JosephineSilver said…
WRITE MORE!!!!! Please. I just finished MoA, and I need fanfic to sustain me until 2013. Also, great, so far. You rock!
il y a plus d’un an fireyes said…
laugh
Great!!!!! Post more as in now!
So, last time. Percy and Annabeth met Medusa and her sister, and showed just how much their skills have improved. Fun.

NICO

Chapter II

NICO WAS PRETTY SURE he couldn't feel worse. He had just watched Percy and Annabeth fall, possibly to their death. He knew from his own experience that they wouldn't die from the fall, but they could die within the first minute.

As Leo steered away, Nico called a meeting. "We have to figure out a game plan."

"The Romans are almost to Camp Half-Blood, we should worry about them. We need to restore the peace." Leo said, obviously mad. Nico knew that he still blamed himself for Percy and Annabeth's predicament.

"We also have only one month until Gaea wakes up, and probably less until Percy and Annabeth are overrun." Hazel stated, looking worried. Nico realized that on their quest Percy had become as much as a brother to Hazel as Nico already was.

Nico sighed. "We need to go to my dad, and we need to go to Olympus." He worded it carefully, making sure to not reveal any hesitation. "I can take someone with me to the Underworld, two can go to Olympus, and the rest should travel to Camp Half-Blood to stop the battle." Everyone shifted uncomfortably, no one really looked like the Underworld was an option. "Now," he began,"Hazel and Frank can't go, because their lives are already so fragile, so I choose Leo."

"Um, why?" Leo ask, obviously nervous.

"Well, Jason and Piper are the most natural choices for the Romans, because of Pipers charmspeak and his history." Nico explained, looking weary. "Hazel and Frank should go to Olympus, so that leaves you with me. Hedge, you go with Jason and Piper, can you guys fly this ship?"

"Of course. Lets go kill-I mean reason with some Romans!" Hedge exclaimed.

il y a plus d’un an goddessgirl said…
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an fireyes said…
Yayyyyyy! You posted! Ashum once more. :)
Sooooooooo, being the spitting image of Leo himself, we get the narration from five demigods this time. Including everyones favorite, leo!!!!

LEO

Chapter III

LEO WAS DEPRESSED. He hadn't been able to save Annabeth and Percy, and it was his fault. Leo knew that they were far superior to him, Hazel, and Frank, and that the sacrifice outweighed the success. He just couldn't stop beating himself up over it. He was still excited about the archimedes sphere. He could use it to upgrade the Argo II in two weeks, now that they were going back to America. It was rather convenient that an entrance to the Underworld, Mount Olympus, and Camp Half-Blood were all in Long Island. His only worry was flying over the Atlantic again. After the two weeks, for that was the time they agreed on, they would have to do it again.
He pondered over all of this, not realizing Nico had walked up behind him. "Leo, I have to talk to you about a few things. First, you need to repair and upgrade this ship. I understand that will be hard to do in the Underworld. Second, I know it will take to long to fly back to Manhattan. We need to do something that has never been attempted before. We need to make this whole ship shadow travel. I'll be out for a whole day after that, which gives us thirteen days until we travel to Greece. Do I have your agreement?"
"So, your asking for permission to shadow travel this ship to Camp Half-Blood, and for me not to go to the Underworld?" Leo asked, careful not to sound too excited. "Sure!"
"OK, get everyone on deck, I'll tell them about the personnel changes. " Nico was obviously not used to being in charge, Leo could tell that. Jason was just so much more natural.
Leo rang the bell, and drifted off while Nico explained that Leo and Coach Hedge would be switching places, because Leo needed to work on the ship at Half-Blood. He was thinking about a dream he had last night, and it's possible repercussions. It concerned two beautiful girls in Hunter clothes, looking at him. One had a regal air, with dark hair hidden behind her parka hood. The other, for some reason, looked a lot like Nico, but a bit younger. They both said, at the same time, "Revive us, we are your only chance for success against the giants." The scariest thing was, after that, they started to decompose until only their skeletons were left.

il y a plus d’un an seaweedbrainsis said…
laugh
AWESOME STUFF!!!
I really need fanfic to, to sustain me until 2013.
PLEASE POST!!
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
big smile
awesome!!!
post soon!!
Who wants some eternity water? Ok, ill try again later. in like six seasons!

Chapter IV

JASON

JASON FELT USELESS. He had been use to being the leader, and the most powerful on the quests he had undertaken. But he had done nothing except help Percy and get concussions since they had arrived at Camp Jupiter. Then, he had watched Percy and Annabeth fall into the pit to Tartarus. It was too much. Even worse, now Nico seemed like he was taking over as leader, even though he was basically the youngest person there. After they had shadow-traveled, which was both the best and worst thing ever, Leo announced it would be about 30 minutes before they were at the camp. He knew he shouldn't feel bitter, but he did. It felt both wrong and right. He noticed Coach Hedge had gotten off the TV, so he turned on the news.

"A young infant, named Bianca Angeles, was found dead yesterday. It is unknown what happened, but police suspect her 16 year old brother. " Jason quickly turned the channel, but the name bugged him. He felt like he might have heard it at Camp Halfblood before. He didn't have time to dwell on it.

Leo yelled, "We're landing in the camp, brace for impact!" As he said it, the ship landed with a thud.

"LEO! You might have mentioned this earlier, before we all fell out of our seats!" Piper yelled, slightly exasperated.

"Sorry Beauty Queen, please don't hurt me." Leo muttered.

"Ok, does everyone remembered their jobs?" Jason inquired, careful not to sound too weary, like Nico.

"Yes," the other five answered, as Nico was sleeping from shadow traveling that far. He'd be out for another hour, as he mentioned he misjudged the time he'd sleep, right before collapsing.

"Ok, let's go meet our friends and enemies."
il y a plus d’un an demigodofseagod said…
angelic
write more plz ur a great writer i cant wait next year for it to come out
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
yes.. please continue posting!!
il y a plus d’un an asczudlo said…
smile
please keep posting
il y a plus d’un an daedae26 said…
do you regularly post?
il y a plus d’un an Wisdoms_Child said…
laugh
Post soon! And Bianca was reborn, then killed? The person Leo saw was obviously Bianca and maybe the other girl Zoe?
Your story's really good!! Please, please, please post soon!
Oh, and a suggestion is that you should make the chapters longer. Other than that, it's great!
il y a plus d’un an lexielane03 said…
surprise
I thought Beanca died in like the 3 or 4 book?!!?!?! And nico Is 16!!!!!!:0
il y a plus d’un an wisegirl2000 said…
its awesome but the bad thing its when the book goes out ill think itll be that and then ill be disappointed
il y a plus d’un an 876tyuh said…
laugh
Haha. I know the feeling! I love it dont stop posting. I can't wait till 2013...
il y a plus d’un an Tyler61799 said…
blush
Please post!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an asczudlo said…
please post soon u r a gr8 writer
il y a plus d’un an WatchYourBack said…
post this is gr8 story
il y a plus d’un an cinnominbubble said…
heart
Umm, Nico is 14... Just saying. Good plot though. LEO!!!!!!XD
il y a plus d’un an cgh151 said…
smile
Is that all Riodans writen so far or how much you could find? it was pretty good begining though
il y a plus d’un an cgh151 said…
blush
Oh nEVER MIND THIS IS A lot... i didnt see the other posts
il y a plus d’un an Ninjahorsewolf said…
big smile
THIS IS AWESOME!!!
Seriously, this is great. Do please keep posting!! :D :) ;)
il y a plus d’un an darange said…
Oh this is good, keep posting pleassseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Artemis253 said…
Post!
il y a plus d’un an annabeth523j said…
post! you know this is good if you are near the top of the popular contest in this club!
il y a plus d’un an snowflakes989 said…
Omg POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!
like annabeth523j said, ur on the popular content!
il y a plus d’un an HelloBye00 said…
cool! like
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
My thoughts exactly, HelloBye.
il y a plus d’un an deserati said…
worried
Post post post post
this didn't get abandoned, hopefully?
il y a plus d’un an carlysuerose said…
hey....you should really post this somewhere!!! ITS REALLY GOOD! I would recomend wattpad since its kinda easier than fanfiction, but thats just my opinion.........it would also broadcast it to more people and i have no way to save this so i can keep updated.....
il y a plus d’un an cheekypeach said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE please write more