Héros de l’Olympe Demigod High

ChildofZeus97 posted on Sep 13, 2012 at 10:29PM
What happens when instead of going to Camps Half-Blood and Jupiter. The demigods have to go to High School. In a different universe The gangs from Camp Half-Blood and Jupiter meet when they have to go to the Gods high school. One can only imagine how much choas can be caused when you put about a couple thousand ADHD and/ or dyslexia demigods in one building especially when you have Ares as gym teacher and sports coach, Athena as a english teacher, Poseidon as the swimming coach, and last but not least Zeus as the prinicipal.

Héros de l’Olympe 44 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an GamingWarrior said…
mischievous
I wanna read this! Percy Jackson is going to be in trouble a LOT! hehe
il y a plus d’un an Karaoke_Leo said…
big smile
My word this sounds funny. Post please!
il y a plus d’un an meredog said…
Omg! I will so read this! Percy will be the trouble maker of the whole school!
il y a plus d’un an precious211 said…
heart
Umm they aren't going to. If you bothered to notice, this was made in September...and nothing has been posted so like consider this not worth waiting for:D
il y a plus d’un an ChildofZeus97 said…
sad
Hey guys i still have the story made i just never got to posting it cuz nobody posted about wat they thought of it
smile
Wait what? I WANNA READ THIS!!!!!!!! post please. plz plz plz plz plz plz!
il y a plus d’un an LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

this is gonna be freaking awshumm i hope!

POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
big smile
Alrite guys I'll try to start posting tomorrow
big smile
YES! (is there percabeth?) :D
il y a plus d’un an Lt_Pupster said…
no.... percabeth is too overused!!!
^just because they're epic! (otp XD) never mind on the Percabeth thing...wouldn't really work with a story like this...O_O it would take away from the humor...
maybe you could have annabeth being like... a follower or an obsessor or something like that. I used to be 100% pro percabeth.... idk what happend maybe overtime I stopped likeing her idk.
The reasons I think sum people hate percabeth is bcuz it extremely over used alot n thats all there story has 2 talk about
But sadly guys this is gonna have percabeth but its not really gonna focus on that
^awesome! That's exactly what I was kind of hoping for... (fangirlism)
big smile
Yeah like i said this story is gonna have percabeth but its manly goin to be focusin on the demigods in a high school like fasion u no school, grades, detentions, trying 2 fit in with a cliq n a bunch of other stuff. Plus I think u guys r gonna b real intrested in how the do their sports clubs n who they gotta go up against.
it is called clique! not cliq. Btw Clique is very good song. erm..... if u dont listen to rap, dont search it.
When r u posting?
il y a plus d’un an teamleo said…
cool
This story sounds like it will be AWSHUM
angry
ASDAF@!!!@E!!!!!!!!
crying
T_T Where's the story?
crying
there isn't one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an seaistruth said…
Yea it seems awesome but u have to post pleaz
angry
asdaf!
il y a plus d’un an GamingWarrior said…
Seriously, you need to post. Like now. I have been gone for about a month and you haven't posted yet.
T_T PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­!
OOOH! New page! But you don't get cake because you haven't posted yet. >:(
last edited il y a plus d’un an
zzz
il y a plus d’un an ihatekronos123 said…
hmmm
.....dude....wtf post....
il y a plus d’un an Blue_Waves said…
smile
I wish I thought of this!!!!!! This sounds awesome but I wanna know when u post Please!!!!!!! Post I'd probably busy but post soon :)
angry
Post already!!!
Hey guys sorry bout not postin like i sed i wuld but wit skool, girl problems, n stuff i havent been able 2 get 2 a computer but thanks 4 hangin n there n not givin up on this story So heres the first part n check out my other stories n tell me wat u think of them

Percy's P.o.V

Theres a lot of think one doesnt want to wake up to on a Monday morning and first day of school. For Percy Jackson that thing was his blaring alarm clock but today the Fates had to be cruel. Flipping the pillow he had drowled on over his head to attemp to drown out the noice even if his messy black hair got soaked in the drowl but that seem to only make it worse. Groaning in frustration Percy lazedly dragged his arm to hit the snooze button only to find out that it was stuck again. In a fit of rage and anger that the insational blaring wouldn't stop Percy brought his fist down unintentionaly crushing the annoying machine that was simply doing what it was built and programed to do with his halfgodly strength beneath his fist. Groaning Percy sense the inevitable coming of his mother coming to check on the sound of the crashing sound. Percy hurriedly got out and made his bed, grabbed the clothes he was gonna wear today, and headed for his bathroom. Letting the water cool against his skin and letting it heal the small little gash he got from smashing his clock.
cake
Post more!!!!!! Yay h posted cake!
sad
Sorry guys computer want let me compy the rest
mischievous
^lies
big smile
Wow u finally posted....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!
Cool!
big smile
Sweet! I really liked it! The only improvement you could make is proof reading since you made a couple spelling mistakes, but other than that it was amazing!
il y a plus d’un an precious211 said…
Not to be a downer, but that was a little bit more than a paragraph.
And you have grammar mistakes..Which shouldn't happen, since the chapter is pretty short......
Hey sorry bout before guys but heres the actual 1st part and hey news flash guys ITS A FANFIC its not gonna be perfect, spelling especially.

Percy's P.o.V

Theres a lot of think one doesnt want to wake up to on a Monday morning and first day of school. For Percy Jackson that thing was his blaring alarm clock but today the Fates had to be cruel. Flipping the pillow he had drowled on over his head to attemp to drown out the noice even if his messy black hair got soaked in the drowl but that seem to only make it worse. Groaning in frustration Percy lazedly dragged his arm to hit the snooze button only to find out that it was stuck again. In a fit of rage and anger that the insational blaring wouldn't stop Percy brought his fist down unintentionaly crushing the annoying machine that was simply doing what it was built and programed to do with his halfgodly strength beneath his fist. Groaning Percy sense the inevitable of his mother coming to check on the sound of the crashing sound. Percy hurriedly got out and made his bed, grabbed the clothes he was gonna wear today, and headed for his bathroom. Letting the water cool against his skin and letting it heal the small little gash he got from smashing his clock. Percy willed his body to be dry and then put on his clothes for the day ; a navy blue shirt, light blue pants, dark blue and white nikes, and a black leather jacket with a trident on the back in icy blue.
"Perseus Jackson if you don't hurry up your gonna be late for your firstg day of high school." Percy's mom , Sally, yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "And what was that breaking sound."
"Nothing mom." Percy yelled back quickly. He looked at the broken alarm clock, quickly he grabbed his trash bin and brushed all of the broken device in the bin then hid hoping his mother wouldnt find until he could properly disposed of it. Rushing down the stairs Percy grabbed his bookbag, gave his mom a quick kiss on the cheek and tried to head for the door but was stopped.
"Wait aren't you even gonna eat. I made I nice warm cooked breakfast for you, for your first day." Sally said. She had made his favorite blue blueberry pancakes, blue eggs, bacon, sausage and cranberry - blueberry juice. Percy felt gulity so he took some blue eggs, bacon, sausage and a blue pancakes and made a breakfast taco with it.
"Thanks mom." Percy said between bites.
"Haha don't talk with your mouth full its inpolite." Sally said between laughs. "Do you need me to give you a ride?"
"No mom im fine." Percy responded still trying to eat his blue breakfast taco.
"Oh." Sally said a little a dissappointed. "Ok then do you have your lunch money."
"Yeah mom I have everything." Percy said swallowing the last bit of his food and walking out the door.
'Ok." Sally said leaning against the door frame. "Wait wait." She stopped him again
"Come here you have a little bit of food on your cheek. "She did the gross yet caring motherly bit where she licks her thumb a little bit to whipe off the little bit of blue egg off his cheek.
'Yuck mom." Percy whined but cared about it. Finishing her thing she stopped "Can I go now I dont wanna be late."
"Alright Percy." Sally started sniffling a bit.
"Oh mom don't cry I didn't mean it like that." Percy said trying to consol his mother.
"No its not that its just." She paused for a sec. "My little boy growing up, its seems like only yesterday I was changing your diapers now your sixteen and off to high school."
"Mom." Percy chuckled ."Ok mom I'll see you when I get home." He started to walk off again.
"Wait Sweety." Sally called out for him one last time. He turned aroujnd to see his mom dangling his car keys. "Your gonna need these if you don't wanna have to walk to school."
Percy chuckled a bit with being so worried about not being late. He completely forgot about his keys. Sally tossed the keys to his blue 2012 camaro ss. And with that he was off to school.
smile
Ha ha! Percy really likes blue huh? And we don't expect you to be perfect, it's ya know, a bit nicer when people proof read, that's all I meant. I'm still reading this and happily awaiting the next chapter! Post again soon!
big smile
I CANNOT WAIT until youngest again!!!!!!!! This story is awesome keep up the good work !!!!
smile
Post soon that was awesome!
Good...
smirk
Hey guys im not gonna b able 2 post for a little but check these stories I wrote and tell me wat u guys think
Here are the Links
link

link

link