Héros de l’Olympe Create your own demigod ou immortal!!

humblesith posted on Jun 13, 2012 at 09:53PM
Here's what you have to do!!!
Name
Immortal or mortal
Immortal parent (if your immortal don't fill this out)
Mortal parent (if your immortal don't fill this out)
Weapon
Main weapon
Powers
Specialty
Girlfriend/boyfriend
Story

Héros de l’Olympe 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
Name-Justin Arcane
Immortal-
Weapon-lightsaber/sword
Main weapon-lightsaber
Powers-creation
Girlfriend-???
Gender-male
Story-I was exiled
Appearence-muscularish,light blue long sleeves button up shirt,black jeans,black eyes,messy black hair with streaks of grey
il y a plus d’un an ConnerandTravis said…
WRONG CLUB! Thank you
il y a plus d’un an humblesith said…
angry
Dude I'm new here!!!!! What's so wrong about having an rp? Theirs only like one here one more wont do any damage!
We made a club for RP's.
angry
Yeah I've seen it in the links section and it only has like 42 fans or something like that I'm staying here!
I swear to Zeus other people are going to complain. Some are admins. I wouldn't want to get them angry.
angry
Let them come!!
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
Anyone here
il y a plus d’un an SpartaGoddess said…
sad
Name: Sparta (Greek)/ Jester (Roman)
Immortal
Immortal Parents: Hades and Mother Of All Monsters (Blessed by Aphrodite at birth)
Weapon: Shape Shifting and using a Sword
Main weapon: Sword
Powers: Goddess of Beauty, Animals and Death in Greek/ Goddess of Monsters, Animals and Death in Roman (Works closely with Thantos)
Boyfriend: Only true love was Achillies, She has no offspring
Story: Zeus never wanted to make Sparta an Immortal goddess, however Hera, who for some reason found she liked the half god half moster child, pushed him into making her a lesser Goddess. She is better know as her Greek form than her Roman form. In her Roman form, she is not very well respected, she is considered a lowly goddess or a traitor goddess for only falling inlove with one person who was a Greek, their mortal enemies.
Appearence: Tall, slender and beautiful. Her skin is somewhat of a copperish color but at the same time a pale color. She has long blond hair that curls around her face with every changing eyes, but one color that stands out is the animalistic amber color that resembles her animal, the Wolf. She is wise, witty and often does not listen to Zeus' rules. (Greek)/ A blue and green scaled monster with kinky black hair that falls around her face and shoulders with lycan like hidequarters that are black and furry with a long red dragon tail and a snake like face. The Roman's portrayed her as being ugly because she would never take a mortal and bare children. They also created this image for Jester because they felt as if she were a tratior god to the Romans when she only fell inlove with the Greek Warrior Achillies. She is foul, dangerous and not a helpful Goddess and most of the time people cower in fear when she appears, which is rare. (Roman) Most demigods refer to her as Sparta, her more gentle and kind side.
 Name: Sparta (Greek)/ Jester (Roman) Immortal Immortal Parents: Hades and Mother Of All Monsters (B