Héros de l’Olympe TRUTH ou DARE (I REQUEST A CO-WRITER TO HELP ME CONTINUE THIS STORY)

LORDCHAOS posted on May 16, 2012 at 03:18AM
Hey everyone wus up. This is my first fanfic I hope you all like it. It's awesometastic.

Just so you know this is all in Percy's Point of View

Disclaimer: Do I look like Rick Riordan. What? How can you see me? OMG are you in my house?

One Partly cloudy afternoon, Nico, Grover, Annabeth, Percy, Travis, Conner, and Clarisse were hanging out by the lake.

"I am sooo bored," I said in agony.

"We can all talk about our feelings for each other." Annabeth suggested.

"No we did that yesterday."

"I have an idea." Nico said excitedly.

*Gasp*

"You have an idea!" Grover shouted.

"Umm yeah, I was thinking we could play truth or dare." Nico said.

There were murmurs of agreement among the group.

"Okay Nico, we'll play your little game." Said Clarisse

Everyone gathered in a circle on the beach.

"Okay Nico you should go first since you suggested the game." I said plainly.

"Ok, Grover truth or Dare," said Nico.

"Truth," said Grover "No I want a Dare, no, no I want truth."

"Ok, Truth it is, Grover have you ever dated a plant besides Juniper?"

Grover looked redder than the Hephaestus's forges. "Do you all swear on the river Styx that none of you will tell Juniper?"

"We swear on the River Styx that we won't tell Juniper," everyone said.

Boom Boom.

"Good, I once dated this poisonous berry bush, but it was just so she could protect from some mean Ares bullies. Oh man, she was brutal. She gave them some of her berries and they had to walk around camp with giant swelled up faces for a month. Trust me extra hideous Ares kids are not fun." Grover explained

"Hey," Clarisse shouted, "I was one of those Ares Kids."

Wow, Clarisse is so going to beat up Grover for that.

There were a few snickers from everyone else.

"Grover come with me!"

"Are you going to hurt me." Grover said

"Yeah probably, now come on wimp."

"Percy, stop her," Grover pleaded.

"Sorry G-man it came out of your mouth not mine." I said.

"Fine but I have one last request before I die," Grover said. (light dims and spotlight shines on Grover.) "Percy take my turn for me."

" Will do G-man" I said.

Clarisse dragged Grover away to the woods.

"I'm sure we'll see him again guys." I said hoping to lift their spirits up. "Maybe. Probably. Hopefully. Should we organize a search party or start digging a grave?" I asked.

" Let's continue the game" said Travis. "I can't wait for my turn."

Please review. Pretty please sugar on top and ice cream in the middle. I can't believe I just said that. Please review. Please because right now I'm kind of tired and I want to get off me knees and stop BEGGING you to review.
last edited on Jun 19, 2012 at 09:17PM

Héros de l’Olympe 133 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 133

il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
its funny i like it
il y a plus d’un an ReadingGurl said…
I actually liked it
il y a plus d’un an kayleegurule said…
heart
Nice, it was really funny. Post again soon!
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
Hey everyone thanks for your AWESOME reviews. (inside joke)

Yeah, sooo, right umm im gonna continue with the story.

Disclaimer: I am not Rick Riordan, and I checked around my house, and there was no one in it soo you cannot claim that you saw me and you thought I was Rick Riordan. That is all.

"Ok it's my turn," I said. "Conner, truth or dare."

"Dare," Conner said boldly.

He was probably about to wet his pants so I moved away from him a little.

"Ok, I dare you to go ask Dionysus for some goldfish, he has a secret stash under his pillow in case he starts crying in the middle of the night. After that sneak up on some little kids and pelt them with the goldfish."

"Fine."

We all followed Conner down to big house. After two minutes he came out with three bags of goldfish.

"What happened in there," Nico asked.

"Well, I went in and asked Dionysus for some goldfish. He asked why and I told him that I was up crying all night. He didn't even think twice. He went upstairs to his room and brought down twenty bags of Goldfish and I said that I only need three," said Travis.

"Well let's keep going on with the dare," I said.

We walked over to a bunch of newbies sitting in the dining pavilion.

"Hey there, what you guys doing." Travis asked the kids.

"Oh, were trying to see who can hold their breath the longest without passing out and then were going to-"

The little kid never got to finish his sentence because just then Travis started throwing the Goldfish rapid fire.

The little kids ran around screaming in terror. One kid was hiding underneath the table.

Everyone was laughing and apparently Travis had recorded the whole thing.

When we all gathered at the beach again it was Conner's turn.

"Ok first of all that was fun. But, anyways, Annabeth truth or dare"

"I choose Dare!" Annabeth said.

Thanks everyone keep on reviewing. Sorry that its short i need to think of new things often and the next chapter is gonna be good.
Post the next one soon. Btw i got an idea 4 a dare if u want
really funny love the Dionysus part
tongue
Sorry the last chapter was really short but this one is going to be awesometastic

WARNING: the following is not for squeamish viewers.

Disclaimer: I do not own pjo ,tear tear, sob sob, cry cry.

Previously on TRUTH OR DARE- "I choose dare" Annabeth said.

"Come here Annabeth I have to whisper your dare in your ear," said Conner.

Annabeth walked over to where Conner was sitting and kneeled down. As Conner whispered in her ear, her eyes widened and she went back to where she was sitting.

"Do I have to Conner," Annabeth asked.

"Yes, don't be a chicken Annabeth, gosh," said Conner.

"Ok fine." (Annabeth's voice changes from a normal voice to a really girl voice.) "Oh, Percy you're so strong and muscular. Do you work out, let me feel your muscles, OMG you're so amazing," Annabeth said.

Everyone stared at Annabeth in disbelief. Now that I heard her say that, I can never look at Annabeth the same way again.

Everyone else besides me and her were cracking up.

"Ok. . . Annabeth it's . . . your turn." Conner said in between his hysterical laughter.

"Yeah,yeah, whatever. Percy truth or dare," said Annabeth angrily.

"Umm, dare," I said. I only picked truth because whenever Annabeth is mad she can think of some pretty bad stuff. That's a story for another time.

"Ok so, I dare you to go to jail," said Annabeth.

"First of all why would I do that, and second of all I think America's jails are messed up?"

"Why do you think America's jails are messed up?"

"Because of Lindsey Lohan. In the end, she never goes to jail. How can they keep letting her off the hook?"

"True that, true that." Nico said.

"Yeah I'm just going to take a truth." I said.

"Ok, fine, have you ever learned about the antidifferentiation in math? Do you even know what that means?" Annabeth asked.

"I think I know what antidifferentiation means. Doesn't it mean the difference between the horrors of Kronos's underpants and Hade's underpants?" I asked.

"Wow Annabeth, you're so smart you can't even stop thinking about school in the middle of the summer." Travis said.

"Right, umm let's just move on to my turn." I suggested, "Travis truth or dare?"

"Dare." Travis answered without hesitation.

"Travis I dare you to go into the boy's bathroom and drink the toilet water," I said.

"Umm, are you sure that's safe Percy?"

"I guess we'll find out."

We all walked with Travis over to the boy's bathroom. Annabeth couldn't come in so Nico, Conner, and, I followed Travis into the bathroom.

Nico pulled a straw out of his pocket. "Here use this." He told Travis.

"Umm, why do you have a straw in your pocket? Actually never mind. I'm going to just get this over with," said Travis.

He stuck his head in the toilet and made slurping sounds. (Feel free to say eww in your reviews.)

Pretty soon, all the water in the toilets was gone. Travis's face was a little and he looked like he wanted to pass out.

"I don't feel so good. I think we should continue the game tomorrow."

After that, Travis passed out.

Just so you all know the toilet water drinking idea was my idea.

Once again, feel free to say eww in your reviews. I will tell my brother what you said.
il y a plus d’un an bukluvr17 said…
heart
lol haha so hilarious luv diz plz post wen u can
Thanks for more of your magical reviews. They were so magical that I can now fly.

No joke.

REMINDER: this is in Percy's pov

MOVING ON.

Previously on truth or dare: After that, Travis passed out.

"Where am I?" Travis asked.

"You're in the big house." I said.

"What happened?"

"Well, Percy dared you to drink the toilet water out of the boy's bathroom and you passed out." Annabeth explained.

"Weird all I remember is going into the bathroom, then I looked into the toilet and saw a hippie telling me that toilet water is good for the soul. After that, my head was in the toilet and then everything went black. The smell of the bathroom must have made me hallucinate.

"Sure." I said

"We really wanted to continue truth or dare so we came here to wait for you to wake up." Nico said

"Sure thanks a lot for your concerns guys." Travis said sarcastically.

"You're welcome bro," said Conner.

"Let's just move on. Annabeth truth or dare." Travis asked.

"Dare." Annabeth said.

Travis looked around the room and locked his eyes on a closet in the corner of the room.

I had a bad feeling that I knew what Travis was thinking of.

"Annabeth I dare you to go into that closet over there for ten minutes.

"WHAT!" Annabeth screamed.

"Just do it Annbeth," said NIco.

"Fine,"

Annabeth literally dragged me into the closet and slammed the door behind us.

The closet smelled musty. It was really dark, the only light was the small amount coming from under the door.

All of a sudden, I heard a click and I didn't even want to think about what just happened.

"Sooo," I said trying to break the silence.

"Don't try to make me feel better. Your smelly breath is just going to take up the oxygen." Annabeth said.

Wow was all I could think.

OOH, Percabeth fail. What will happen next? Stay tuned!

REVIEW PLEASE.
EEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING! Btw Clarisse has tasted it as well. I loved Annabeths! HILARIOUS!
I have to give credit for a dare in this chapter to the best singer in my grade and in my school. (she was in the play ANNIE and they went across the country. If a certain reviewer knows what I mean.) (INSIDE JOKE)

Disclaimer:

Me: Do I own PJO?

Percyluver25: No, no you don't.

Previously on truth or dare: All of a sudden, I heard a click and I didn't even want to think about what just happened.

After about an hour I couldn't take it anymore. The silence was killing me. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Annabeth, but she probably wouldn't care. Conner, Travis, and Nico were outside the closet, waiting for Annabeth and me to start talking

"Annabeth, are why did you drag me in here with you?" I asked.

It wasn't part of her dare.

"Well, there could spiders in here and I need someone to kill them for me." Annabeth answered.

"Sure." I said.

I wasn't really complaining that I was alone in here with her. It was kind of nice to get away from everyone else. I have never heard this much silence at camp before.

All of a sudden, something hit me in the stomach.

"Ow," I complained.

"Sorry Percy, I'm just getting tired of sitting in here." said Annabeth.

She was right near me. It was a little uncomfortable with her standing so close.

"Umm, I'm just going to sit down again," said Annabeth

"Right."

There was another click, I twisted the doorknob, and the door opened up.

Annabeth and I must have been blushing, because Travis, Conner, and Nico were bursting into laughter.

"Ha, ha, not funny," Annabeth said, "You guys are jerks. Now one of you is going to pay because now, it's my turn."

The boys immediately stopped laughing. They looked like they were going to barf.

We gathered around a table in the Big House.

"Nico, Truth or dare," Annabeth asked.

"Dare." Nico said.

His voice was quivering but he tried to act brave. I'm pretty sure Nico only picked dare because he probably was keeping a lot of secrets.

"Oh, this is going to be good

WARNING: Never ever ever do the following anywhere. EVER. Unless you are a demigod with ambrosia.

We were standing near a counter in the Hephaestus cabin. Nico was seemed like he was about to cry.

"Here you go Nico." Annabeth said handing him a glue gun that was plugged into the wall.

No one else was in the cabin so we were all alone.

"Why did you choose me to do this," Nico complained, "What did I ever do you Annabeth?"

"Nothing, I just like torturing you." Annabeth said.

"Fine, let's just get this over with."

Nico took the hot glue gun and put it against the palm of his hand.

"Not there Nico, put it against your forehead." said Annabeth.

"What? Why?"

"Because it will cause you more pain."

Nico repositioned the hot glue gun. He pulled back the trigger.

"OOWWWWWW!" Nico yelled so loud that I'm sure they heard it in above the Noise of the traffic in New York City.

There was a piece of glue on Nico's forehead.

Around the spot where the splotch of glue Nico's forehead was blackish.

Nico was still crying when we brought him into the big house.

We found some ambrosia in a drawer in the kitchen.

While Nico was eating, we peeled the splotch of glue of his head. The black spot on Nico's head had returned back to its normal color.

"Let's continue the game tomorrow." Nico suggested.

"Ok," we all agreed.

If any of that disgusted you please say eww in your review.

Please tune in next time on TRUTH OR DARE.
Have them KISS!
please continue really funny
It didn't disgust me, it was just funny
/\ true that
I'm super duperly sorry that I haven't updated recently. I'm really really lazy.

Yeah so any ways yeah. I'm gonna continue the story after this disclaimer.

My apologies if I capitalize anything randomly I do that by accident. Curse these incompetent fingers.

Omg it's a disclaimer. I can't believe it. Its sooo beautiful.

Previously on truth or dare: "let's continue the game tomorrow," said Nico.

Third person's POV.

The next day

"Is it dark in here or is it just me." Nico said walking into the room, ten minutes late.

"Wow Nico did it take you the ten minutes you were late to come up with that?" I asked.

"Pish posh. (I'm not entirely sure what that means but I'm pretty sure it means no.) Of course it didn't." All of a sudden, Nico twitched.

"Let's just continue with the game," Travis suggested.

"Okay" everyone agreed.

10 minutes later. . .

"Nico it's your turn." Annabeth said.

"Don't tell me what to do woman." Nico said.

"Whatevs."

"Percy, I dare you to shave off all of your hair." Nico said excitedly.

"What!" Percy shrieked. (Do boys shriek?)

"Go do it Percy or else I'll send your blankey to Tartarus."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Well it is truth or DARE." (I can't believe I just said that. That was pretty corny.)

"Fine I'll do it."

Percy got up and walked toward the Aphrodite cabin. When he came back, his hair looked a little different for some strange reason. Possibly a little longer. Strange isn't it.

Percy switched on the razor and held it an inch from his head. Then half an inch. Percy started shaving off his hair. Hair littered the floor of his cabin.

Everyone was shocked that Percy was . . . bald.

"Now it's my turn," Percy said a little too cocky, "Conner, Truth or Dare."

"Umm, Dare."

"Good. I dare you to go make out with a teddy bear."

"What! No!"

"You have to do the dare Conner."

"Fine. Just give me a minute."

A few minutes later Conner came back with a teddy bear. The bear had something red on its face.

"Is that lipstick on the bear?" Travis asked.

"Maybe," Conner said suspiciously, "Let's just get this over with."

Conner raised the bear to his lips and started making out with it. After he was done, five minutes later, he raised his head and he had red lipstick smeared all over his face.

Everyone looked at him as if he was an alien from another dimension.

"Wait a minute," Annabeth said, "Where did you get that teddy bear?"

"Oh, it was on your bed," said Conner

"What!" Annabeth screamed.

Everyone was on the floor laughing. Annabeth chased Conner out of the cabin.

"Okay guys, we'll continue this game later." Percy said.

I hope you liked that chapter. I'm sorry I haven't written anything lately. I just got really lazy. So please review.
That's the last chapter for today
heart
K but post soon. This is hilarious!
cool cant wait
il y a plus d’un an theocean5566 said…
big smile
:o so many chappies post soon
il y a plus d’un an Rickfan said…
So funny!
laugh
Hola peoples. I'm uber sorry that I haven't updated recently. Can u find it in ur big hearts to forgive me. L

Anyways it's been an awkward week so moving on.

Disclaimer:

Bartender (me): Guess wut! I don't own PJO!

Narwhal and Mushroom: No way! But ur so awesome!

Bartender: I know right that's wut I said.

(that was all an inside joke)

Third persons POV

Percy and Annabeth entered into the Hade's cabin where Nico, Conner, and Travis sat.

"Whoa!" Conner said, "How did you get all your hair back in less than. . ." Conner checked his watch, "three hours."

"Oh yeah," Percy said, "I actually barrowed a wig from the Aphrodite cabin and a bald cap so I just shaved off the wig and was wearing a bald cap after that."

"Wow, that was pretty cheap." Travis said.

"Let's just continue the game," Annabeth said.

"Yay it's my turn," Conner said like a happy three year old. He eyed a dirty laundry pile in the corner of the cabin, "Travis, I dare you to go lick one Nico's underpants."

"What how could you! My own brother!" Travis said, "I never thought my own brother would be like this to me."

"He's always been the emotional type," Conner whispered to Nico.

"You have to do the dare Travis," Annabeth said.

Travis looked disgusted. He walked over to the pile of clothes. He took out the cleanest looking one, if you can call ketchup stained boxers clean. He stuck out his tongue and licked it.

Annabeth ran out the door and towards the outhouses. Travis just passed out on the floor with his tongue still sticking out and the boxers on the floor.

"Um, let's just leave," Conner suggested.

Later that night at the campfire

"We have found Travis Stoll passed out on the floor in the Hade's cabin," Chiron announced, "Does anyone know what happened." He glanced over at Nico.

Nico tried to look as innocent as a little baby.

"I have no idea what happened Mr. Chiron sir," Nico said.

"Mmhmm," Chiron said, "I see."

The next day

"Okay, so after yesterday's little incident we have to play somewhere where no one will ever find us," Annabeth suggested.

She told us to follow her and she lead us to a supply closet in the big house. It was the same one that Percy and Annabeth had been locked in a few days before

"Good memories in here," Percy said.

Conner, Nico, and Travis looked at him and Annabeth just glared at him.

"Never mind," Percy said.

"Good choice," Annabeth said.

"It's my turn," Travis said, "Percy I dare you to make out with Annabeth."

"What!" Percy shrieked like a little girl.

Annabeth rolled her eyes expecting these immature boys to have done this sometime.

"Right now do it," Travis said.

"Come on Percy let's just get this over with," Annabeth said gloomily.

Percy and Annabeth leaned into each other. When they were an inch away, the door opened. Light shined into the small closet.

Chiron stood there shocked at what he was looking at. Percy and Annabeth were still an inch away but they were staring at Chiron out of the corner of their eyes. They immediately pulled back.

"What is going on here," Chiron said.

"Nothing," They all said.

"You will be punished severely for your actions," Chiron walked away.

All the kids looked at each other then ran away.

I'm really sorry that I didn't make Percy and Annabeth kiss but my mom is watching me. I really do love percabeth and I am not a percabeth killer. By the way,
Back too Percy's pov

We were hiding in the woods next to the creek.

"That was a close call," Annabeth said.

"Yeah I know," I said. She just glared at me.

She just keeps looking at me as if I killed her teddy bear even though Conner had buried it underneath the Hermes cabin.

"Hey guys,"

Everyone nearly had a heart attack. We turned around to see Grover.

"Why are you guys here in the woods?" He asked.

"Long story," I said.

Conner and Travis giggled like little girls.

"Right," Grover said, "Are you guys going to continue the game."

"I guess so," Annabeth said.

I was surprised that she wanted to continue after what had just happened.

"It's my turn," I said, "Since Travis made me do unexplainable things."

I used my evil face to look at Travis.

"HEY!," Annabeth yelled, "Are you saying I was that bad."

"No it's just that. . ."

"Just what Percy, just what."

"Whoa guys calm down," Grover said, "Cat fight." Grover whispered to Travis and Conner.

Travis chuckled. "You missed a lot Grover," He said.

"Whatevs."

"I'm just going to go anyways," I said, this was getting really annoying.

"Oh goody," Grover said.

"Conner I dare you to eat 10 leaves on the ground," I said.

"What? Why?" He asked, "I have a fear of leaves."

"No you don't," I said.

"Yes I do ever since the incident."

"What incident," Annabeth asked.

"When I was young, my mom asked me to rake the leaves." Conner said, "I raked a huge pile of leaves. It was as tall as the swing set in the backyard. Then Travis told me to jump in because it would be fun. He jumped in and I never saw him come out, so I jumped in after him and was lost in the sea of leaves. I felt sharp sticks clawing at my back the leaves getting caught in my hair. It was horrible. When I finally got out, I saw Travis standing there perfectly fine. Then I started to cry."

"Wow," I said, "You still have to do the dare."

"I know," Conner said sullenly. (vocab word)

Conner picked several leaves off the ground.

He shoved them in his mouth and started chewing. All of a sudden, he started spitting them out.

A big fat worm came flying out of his mouth and landed in Annabeth's face.

"EWWWWW!," She screamed so loud that the birds flew out of the forest.

She ran back towards camp.

"Looks like we're going to have to continue this tomorrow," I said.

"Okay," everyone groaned.

We all walked together into the sunset toward camp.

I'm sorry if you are annoyed by me only writing about one dare per chapter. It's just that it's hard to thin k of stuff to write. SIGH. HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.
meh
Percy's Pov

I walked into the Hermes cabin and saw Conner, Travis, Annabeth, Nico, and Grover sitting on the floor surrounded by a bunch of Hermes kids.

"Um, Travis," I asked, "Why are these people watching us." I said as I sat down next to Grover.

"Oh," said Travis, "They're paying Conner and me to watch the game."

"Um, I have nothing to say about that."

"Okay then," Annabeth said, "Let's start the game."

"I believe it's my turn," Conner said, "Since you made me do that gruesome challenge. Nico, Truth or Dare."

"Dare," Nico said.

"Nico I dare you to put your tongue in the electrical outlet."

There were oohs coming from the kids in the Hermes cabin.

"Why do you guys always make me do the painful dares," Nico asked, "Remember what happened when you made me hot glue myself?"

There was laughing from the kids.

"To bad," Conner said, "My siblings are waiting for a good show and you're going to have to give it to them."

Nico mumbled something that was barely audible. Then, he walked over to the electric outlet in the corner of the room.

He slowly inched his tongue toward it and then. . .

"OWWWW," he screamed, "OWWW, OW, IM GONNA KILL YOU CONNER THAT HURT. (WHAT SHOULD BE IN THIS SENTENCE IS TOO INAPPROPRIATE TO SAY HERE ON FANPOP BUT I WILL LIST SOME WORDS THAT CAN REPLACE THESE BAD WORDS.) YOU'RE A COLLECTION OF STICKS. SALTWATER YOU, YOU CYBERING LITTLE JERK. WRISTWATCH AND PICK." (INSIDE JOKE)

The Hermes cabin was dead silent.

"Wow Nico," Conner said, "I didn't know you felt that way about me."

Conner started crying and ran out the door.

"Let's just continue," Nico said, "Percy truth or dare."

"I'll take truth." I said.

"Okay," Nico said looking very evilly at me, "Did you enjoy your almost kiss with Annabeth."

There were a bunch of oohs and gasps coming from everyone in the cabin. Annabeth and I blushed.

"Umm sort of."

"Interesting," Nico said.

Cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed. This is the first truth I've done in a while so there you go with some Percabeth and stuff. Keep on reviewing
heart
awsome plz post soon so funni
laugh
Hey people and friends and everyone who is here (or aliens).So at ya guys doin.

I'm really tired right now.

Also, when I typed my last chapter it was really late at night and I accidently made Percy have a dare and get a truth. BUT I changed it so were good.

Percy's pov

The room filled with the buzz of excited Hermes' kids. Some girls rushed out the door and headed towards the Aphrodite cabin.

"Quick guys go to Percy's cabin," Travis yelled over the noise, "We'll meet you there to finish the game."

Annabeth ran outside, then Nico, then Grover, and then me. We ran to my cabin and shut the door.

"I think were safe," Annabeth said.

We sat down on the floor of my cabin. All of a sudden, the door opened and Conner and Travis came in. They locked the doors behind them.

Their clothes were ripped and they were both missing their shoes.

"What happened to you guys," Grover asked.

"Well," Travis said, "They were all trying to get more information out of us, but when we tried to escape they grabbed us and pulled us back in, but we finally escaped."

"Wow," Nico said.

"Let's just continue," Conner suggested.

"It my turn," I said, "Travis, Truth or Dare."

"Dare," Travis said.

"I dare you to go around telling every girl at camp that you've never been kissed before and ask them for a kiss."

"Oh yeah," Travis said, "I'm gonna get a lot of kisses today."

"Okayyyy," I said.

Four hours later after many board games and two Glee episodes

Travis stumbled (my fav word) into the room. He had red marks and lipstick stains on both of his cheeks.

"OH MY GODS," Travis said excitedly, "That was amazing."

"What happened," Conner asked.

"Well, I kinda hesitated in front of the Ares cabin and then I went in, but they threw me out the window. Literally. Everyone in the Athena cabin smacked me in the face."

Annabeth snickered.

"Pretty much everyone smacked me in the face, but when I got to the Aphrodite cabin it was like heaven. THEY ALL KISSED ME."

"Wow," Nico said, "I'm gonna go make sure the Aphrodite girls okay. See ya tomorrow."

"Okay," Annabeth said, "We should put the game on pause for now."

Everyone snuck out of my cabin to make sure that any Hermes kids or Aphrodite girls didn't ambush them.

Hoped you peoples (or aliens) liked the chapter. I've been having writers block so my chapters are kinda shorter than some other chapters. Whatever and stuff. Im going to say one random word after every chapter so look for it down here. Actually, I'm going to put several random words for you people. Here they come.

RANDOM WORDS: Bartender; stick bug; therapist; Nop; sheep; sandwich.

YAYYY!
By the way I hate glee I just heard everyone talking about!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
lol awsome as always
LOL POST!
il y a plus d’un an girlygirl1234 said…
hey im doing a truth and dare to
Yayy im here again. Yah so moving on

Percy's POV

We were gathered inside my cabin waiting for Nico to come so that we could start our game again.

"Hey friends," Nico said as he walked into the room.

"I don't know how to respond to that," said Grover.

"It's my turn," Travis shouted in glee, (lol inside joke) "Grover, Truth or Dare."

"Dare," Grover said confidently.

"I dare you to bungee jump off the Athena's cliff on the other side of camp." (wow, I totally made that up just so you know)

Everyone gasped.

"You wouldn't dare," Annabeth said.

"Well, it is truth or dare," said Travis. (I'm pretty sure I've said this before)

We hiked forever across camp, through the woods, and finally arrived at Athena's cliff.

"Why is it called Athena's cliff?" Nico asked Annabeth.

"Well," Annabeth said, "When this camp was first discovered, three children of Athena went on a long hike. They got terribly lost in the woods and one of them died. The remaining two came to this cliff and prayed to Athena that they would get out alive. When they finished praying, the wind knocked one of them off the cliff and he died. Rumor is that he didn't pray to Athena and she got upset and killed him."

"Don't let that bother you Grover," Travis said, "Did you bring the bungee cord?"

"No I'm just going to free fall of the cliff so my life can be over," Grover said sarcastically.

"Good."

We tied the bungee cord around the root of a massive tree and strapped Grover to the bungee cord.

"Are you ready G-man?" I asked.

"Oh well," Travis said, "To bad."

And with that, Travis pushed Grover off the cliff.

We saw him plummet towards the water.

All we heard was "Ahhhhh." Then we heard nothing. We looked over the edge of the cliff and there was Grover bouncing right back at us. We didn't have time to move out of the way and Grover's hooves smacked Travis right in the face. (I honestly don't think you bounce that high back up but I could be wrong)

Grover finally stopped bouncing up and down and came to a stop. We pulled him back.

"Ow," Travis said, "You made my nose bleed."

"Well," Grover said, "You deserved it since YOU PUSHED ME OFF A CLIFF!"

"What!" Travis said, "I wanted to see a goat bungee jump off a cliff."

Conner passed Travis a twenty-dollar bill.

"You bet on me!" Grover said angrily.

"NO!" Travis said, "You see when Conner and I were little, I bet him that I could someday make a goat jump off a cliff."

"Wow," Annabeth said.

"Let's continue tomorrow." Grover said.

I could tell he was still shaken up about bungee jumping.

Yayy I've always wanted to go bungee jumping. If you've gone bungee jumping tell me!

Yeppers.

RANDOM WORD: CHEESE
POst. Btw u should bring Clarisse back.
il y a plus d’un an girlygirl1234 said…
yours is better then mine
il y a plus d’un an JJFlowers said…
post soon!!!
il y a plus d’un an demigod324 said…
Post soon
really good post soon
uou should bring up the truth thing from percy and annabeths almost kiss again
il y a plus d’un an theocean5566 said…
big smile
Post soon
post soon!
meh
3rd POV

They were all inside Percy's cabin just sitting around waiting for Nico to come.

"Why is Nico always late?" Annabeth asked.

"I have no idea." Percy said.

Nico walked into the room.

"Where have you been?" Conner asked.

"That's a long story." Nico said.

"We have time." Travis said. (cough cough, cntthinkofaname2)

"NO WE DON'T WE HAVE TO FINISH THE GAME!" Nico yelled.

"Calm down," Travis said, "I was just wondering."

"Let's just continue our game." Nico said.

"It's my turn," Grover said, "Travis Truth or Dare."

"Dare." Travis said.

Travis seemed nervous considering Grover was still mad at him for making him bungee jump off a cliff.

"Good," Grover said evilly, "I dare you to drink fish pee!"

A few minutes later

We were standing on the dock of the canoe lake.

"How am I supposed to get that," Percy asked staring in the lake.

"I don't know just do it." Grover said.

After a lot of glee episodes (yayyyyyy)

Percy came back to the surface and looked around. Everyone was sitting in a circle starring at something.

Percy climbed onto the dock.

"What are you guys doing?" Percy asked.

"Shh." Annabeth said.

They were watching something on Annabeth's laptop.

Grover and Nico were sharing a box of tissues and crying.

". . . You can't go to couples counseling if you not a couple." Someone on the screen was saying.

"Oh my gods, are you guys watching glee," Percy asked annoyed, "Without me!"

"It's so sad," Nico and Grover cried.

"Guys don't forget Travis's dare." Percy said.

"Oh yeah." Grover said.

Annabeth shut the laptop and put it into her laptop bag.

"How did you even get the fish pee." Travis asked
"That's a very very very long story involving a blowtorch an opera singer and a chocolate bar." Percy said. "Wow," Travis said, "Let's just get this over with."

Travis took a small vial, filled with yellow liquid, from Percy.

He drank all of it.

"Travis, are you okay?" Conner asked.

Travis's face was all scrunched up.

All of a sudden he started throwing up everywhere. All over the dock, in the water and on Annabeth's shoes.

"Eww," she said.

Then he fell on the ground and started twitching.

"That's what you get for pushing me off a cliff," Grover said.

Travis was twitching more violently and he had started foaming at the mouth.

"Um," Percy said, "I'm just gonna walk away."

"Good idea," Nico said.

With that, they quickly walked away pretending nothing had happened.

Awkward.

What will happen next? Is Clarisse supposed to be with them? I honestly don't remember. Tune in next time on TRUTH OR DARE.

Random word: UNICORN! YAYYYYYY!
il y a plus d’un an JJFlowers said…
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Post soon haha
post soon! Hope Conner isn't dead, or no pranks!
il y a plus d’un an demigod324 said…
Post soon
Third persons POV

"La la la la," someone sang as they walked into Percy's cabin.

It didn't seem like he recovered from the fish pee very well.

"Heyyyyy everyone," Travis said, "What happened yesterday I remember blacking out and now I have no idea what happened."

"Um," Percy said, "Nothing."

"Oh ok!"

"He'll be okay." Annabeth said, "He should be normal by tomorrow."

"Travis," Percy said, "Are you feeling good enough to continue the game?"

"Yah sure," Travis said, "What are we playing? Is it scrabble? Is it Call of Duty?" (Lol. It's like history homework all over again. Right cntthinkofaname2. Inside joke)

"Um, I don't think he's capable of playing truth or dare." Nico said.

"You're right Nico," Percy said, "Travis can you please go stand in the corner."

"Okay!" Travis said excitedly, "I see unicorns on the wall! Percy, since when did you have unicorn wallpaper? Pretttttyyyyy!"

"Um," Conner said, "I'll go for him. Percy, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Percy said.

"I dare you to shoot Dionysus with a bebe gun."

"Where am I supposed to get a bebe gun?"

"Here you go." Conner said pulling a gun out of his back pocket.

"How . . . did you fit that in your pocket?" Percy asked.

"I'm wearing my magic pants. Hermes gave them to me for my seventh birthday. They hold anything you want. Except animals." "Okayyyy," Percy said. He took the gun from Conner.

Everyone, but Travis, followed Percy out of the cabin.

"Okay everyone," Percy said, "let's go hide behind that bush."

We hid behind a giant bush that covered all five of us. Percy looked over the bush and aimed the gun at Dionysus' butt.

Percy pulled the trigger and started shooting.

All of a sudden, Dionysus was running back into the big house holding onto his butt and crying.

"He's probably going to get those goldfish under his bed." Conner said.

They all ran back to Percy's cabin.

"Where's Travis?" Annabeth asked.

"He's right there under Percy's bed." Conner said.

"Travis, come out from there." Percy said.

"No the unicorns will bite me." Travis said.

"Okayy," Conner said, "Let's just continue the game."

"Annabeth truth or dare?" Percy asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to steal one of the weapons from the Ares cabin."

*gasp*

"Percy," Annabeth said in shock, "Not even the bravest hero would do that."

"You have to do the dare." Percy said.

"Fine I will."

They were outside the Ares cabin waiting for everyone to go to lunch.

"I've never stolen something before," Annabeth said, "It's kind of exciting."

Once they saw the last person leave Annabeth bolted into the cabin.

There was some clanging and crashing of armor, then Annabeth came out carrying a spear.

"Got it," Annabeth said.

"Annabeth," Grover said nervously, "Do you know what that is?"

"Yah," Annabeth said, "It's a spear."

"Do you know whose spear that is?"

"No."

"That's Clarisse's."

"Oh My Gods! She's gonna kill me!"

Yah so what do you think is gonna happen to Annabeth?

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

Hoped you liked it I'm sorry I didn't do any truths lately. I have like no good ideas for them.

Random word: Hamsters
Cool post soon
awsome plz post REALLY soon
Post soon
mischievous
I'll post if you figure our whats goin to happen to Annabeth