Héros de l’Olympe On the Outside

Nemisis posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 12:35AM
Okay DESCRIPTION: almost all the pjo and hoo characters are dead , its about fifty years after the end of the giant war. the gods won. But the gods have forgotten since Percys death, they stopped claiming the demigods so much and the cabins of the minor gods were torn down. neither the Romans or the Greeks speek to each other, since its forbidan. They still teach of the great heroes though. The Seven as they were come to be known as or The Saviors.

But not all have forgotten they ways that Percy Jackson deemed the gods follow. Some still follow those ways, to stop the minor gods and their children turning on Olympus once more. They have forsaken the Olympians and protect the children of the minor gods. To the campers these mysterious people have become known as a myth, one they call The Outsiders. Haven't they learned that there's no such thing as a myth only things you refuse to belive?

Héros de l’Olympe 34 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Nemisis said…

Proloug

The girl slipped out unnoticed. She looked at the fools who called themselves sneaks. She laughed mentally. They didn't even stir as she walked the length of the cabin. She had left a note on her bed. it read :

I'm done here. I'm not coming back. Don't look for me, I'm an outsider. This place is meant for children of the Olympians, which I'm not. As if I'd want to be, they're all old fools who don't even remember some of the most important events in their history. Ones that even the mortals remember. I'm an Outsider, and I'm not looking back.
- √\/

The girl walked over the border her dark hair glistening red in the dawn light. Minutes later a boy in the Hermes cabin woke up. when he saw the empty bed he knew something was wrong. He called for the others to wake and look at the note. As they read it they all knew one thing, Narica was gone fore good. And she had left with intentions of creating something. She had left with an insult to the gods. And one of them had to tell Chiron.

how is it? You can give me character ideas using this form, please make some, because I need a whole new set of characters.

Name :
Parent (I'd prefer a minor god, but I need a few Olympian ones to) :
Back Story :
Powers :
Weapons :
Hair, color and cut:
Eye color and shape :
height :
Basic build :
other appearance :
Style ( girly (if its a girl) punk, goth, peppy, ect.) :

il y a plus d’un an universalpowa said…
:O OMG i never thought of that kind of idea...lol
although i think it would be funny if Percy escapes from the underworld and goes to olympus all ticked off: "I see you guys REALLY listened to my idea, huh!"
XDD haha, i think it's good!

and uhh...character...

Name: Nastasia Thorn
Nick Name: Tasia (tazer-ya lol)
Parent: Thatanos (The God of Death)
Back Story: She was kidnapped from her mother at the age of three, but a friendly saytr by the name of Grover (O_O) rescued her from those who captured her. They had planned on selling her overseas as a bribe, but some awesome saytr-ninja-goat-hoof skills showed them otherwise.
Powers: She can shadow travel like the children of Hades, but she can just tell monsters to literally 'Die' if she concentrates enough. If the monster is too big, or if their souls are patroned for by a god it won't work. Example: Telling the Drakon to 'Die' will result in you getting snapped in half- that was a bad life experience. And she can not raise people from the dead. (or can she...? O.O)
Weapons: She has twin daggers: ανάσταση which means 'Resurrection' and (her favorite), ψυχή κλέπτης which is 'Soul Stealer' and they are attached to each other like...double light sabers! lol. and their uh, mortal form is...a black ring.
Hair: Black as night, and hangs over her eyes.
Eye Color: Gold like her father
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Basic build: ? skinny i guess
Style: PUNK duh. Imagine a daughter of Death in PREPPY clothes...

:D hope you post soon! :D

last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an greekgirlA said…
hear,
Jake Thomson

One of the nine muses (i have no idea, it popped up into my mind)
he new his parent was not Apollo but who would believe him? he's only good at having fun and making music and poetry. after he was placed in the Apollo cabin he knew he had to keep his mortal parent a secret. guy-on-guy is not the best thing ya know. wanted to find out more about the 7 and their lives, so he asked. no one realy remembered all of the stories.to find them, he left.

can right a hell of a poem, has fun and helps make things fun, gives off a cheery mood

a bronze knife and a long spear

army style and dark brown

5'7"

gray-green and almond shape

slim but muscled

likes funny T-shirts

hyper active, erratic
il y a plus d’un an Zelda4Efas said…
Name: Evalyne (Ev-ah-line) Diante (Dee-ahn-tey)
Nickname: Linzie
Parent: Last daughter of Selene (Moon goddess before Artemis)
Back Story: NEver listened to a single rule, she slept in the Artemis cabin on her first day, showing greeat disrespect because she felt atttracted to it. But it all felt wrong, so she umm... blew it up. (THAT WAS FOR MY MOM! ARTEMIS MADE HER FADE!XD) And so far she's been through 14 Artemis cabins, before discovering her parentage.
Powers: She can glow bright and silvery during any lunar phase, (New moon or full) Can bend moonlight into serpentine dragons, horses, or oxen (as they pulled Selene's chariot). Make orbs of silver light, and her deep hatred of Artemis allows her to darken the moon O.o (cue artemis shooting a hail of arrows at her for darkening the moon)controls tides, but nothing else with water (moon controls the tides)Seems to fade into backgrounds, especially silvery mist, as her parent has faded, she seems to as well.
Weapons: Twin sabers named Silver, and Tides in Greek
Hair: white, silvery fair hair.
Eye Color: Cold, pale ice-blue.
Height: 5'5"
Basic build: Thin, lethe (or is it spelt lithe?), and flexible. Pale.
Style: Silver + Midnight black. Raven patterns, Lunar designs, and her favourite: a silver mountain background top with a black bow being sliced by a black and silver etched curved sword.
Nature: Lonesome. Prefers solitude and working alone. Either that or control freak. Likes to be dominant. Is cold to others as she feels lonely that their parents haven't faded. They're not as lonely as she is. Her parent is dead, and her immortal parent is FADED.
Chapter one

That was almost two years ago, and almost everyone has forgotten about Naricas leaving. But every now and again a kid goes missing, and their bunk has a note, it always reads The OutSiders .

That always stirs up talk of her. The first one to dissapear was a guy from Apollo, Jake Thomson. He just disappeared about six months after her. No trace. No clues. Just the note reading : the outsider.
Him being the first scared everyone a bit. All the rest of the ones who left, were from the Hermes cabin. All unclaimed except him. Even Narica wasn't.

This one girl who everyone avoided, name Was Evalyne, had slept in the Artemis cabin for no reason. And she blew it up, she was the second to go missing. Only a week after Jake, that started up the talk of the OutSiders.

A group of random demigods, who lived and trained out side of camp. A few more went missing. Nastasia, Liana, Mari, Andrew, Mark and Eric, the twins. and a lot more.
A minute ago, I said almost everyone forgot about Narica, except. that she was the first to leave. Almost. Some like me remember her as a person. She was quiet, and was always glaring at something, but seemed sad. She was a really good fighter, and loved to go outside, she was always sitting in the roof of the Demeter cabin, looking at the sky.

I said like me earlier. Like me means the people who were on scean that night. Not all of them. But some, Like Ricky. he was the one to find her empty bed. His sister, Roxanna remembers her too. She was one of the few people Narica would talk to. Leum remembers too, so doesn't Ray. And of course so don't I. The only others are gone. They disappeared.
But we're still here. And we recently decided to figure out the truth of the OutSiders. We are going to find Narica. With or Without permission. I really want to find her. I can never let things go. so I'm going to figure this out.
I am Alex Jones, son of Hermes.

all my Chapters are going to be about this long, unless I have a lot of times on my hands.
il y a plus d’un an universalpowa said…
:D

awesome! post soon ;D
Post again! Its a great idea, with great chapters and everything!
Ooh, can we submit more than 1 character?

If so:
Name: Jay Ross (guy)
Nickname: J/Jay. It'd sound the same wouldn't it? lol
Parent: Athena
Back Story: Is obsessed with mysteries. His latest project? The Outsifers. He is VERY familliar with the story of Percy Jackson, as his mother came to him in a dream saying "All fields of study are equally important, as history teaches us, to find out more about whom you seek, find the records of fifty years ago, June 14th (I chevcked my books) He found this weird article about the famous Percy Jackson kidnapping his mother. He had frowned, thinking 'This wasn't in our history lesson of the famous Percy Jackson. And he reads up the deeds of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, but he's still confused.What has this got to do with the Outsiders mother? Why is the last record of the second Titan war missing? (THEY'RE IN THE ATTIC NIMROD!) Why is he feeling so flustered when he's around the new Oracle now that the late one is old and not so fair maiden-y. Okay maybe that bit wasn't important. Blame the ADHD!
Powers: Extreme Intellect, talent with the sword, a strategist.
Weapons: Sword. No name for it.
Hair: blonde.
Eye Color: gray
Height: 5'0"
Basic build: scrawny, olive.
Style: Owls owls owls owls
Nature: Geek out every weekend, act like a goofball inbetween

P.S: Where's Riptide now that Percy is gone??????????
loved it!
post as many as you want. I'll say when I don't need any more! thanks I'll post tommorow, and the Riptide will be in the story, but I cant tell who has it yet
il y a plus d’un an trivia101 said…
big smile
name: anastasia kalik

nickname: tia

parent: trivia

back story: she was sent to an orphanage at the age of 4 cuz her father disappeared one day and she came to camp with a satyr that "kidnapped" her from the orphanage she's really friendly and she's popular but she's actually really not what she seems like everybody thinks she doesn't care about the outsiders and stuff but she really is

powers: extremely good at hand and wand magic and good with the bow and arrow and she can shadow travel cuz hades blessed her and they don't know why (make it up urself nemisis) she's kinda good with a sword but not really only when she has to use the sword she keeps a knife at all times in her boot (she loves boots that r leather) and she's really good with the knife too

weapons: wand-wanda (haha) and knife- ανεμοστρόβιλος (whirlwind)

hair: long bob cut left side longer pitch black with several purple streaks on her left side

eye: so black its looks like its purple or blue

hight: 5'6"

basic build: scrawny but strong

style: loves black midnight blue and metallic-ish reflecty purple and loves lone wolves (only metallic silver and black coated ones) and black tigers that visit her in her dreams (u make up why nemisis) what is the animal for trivia that too though i don't know what it is

nature: stays up a lot and loves being outside during the night is nocturnal and loves the moon pretty much insomniac during the night and sleeps in mysterious during the night and to some people but popular with a lot of people only shows her true nature-mysterious when a lot of people are around
il y a plus d’un an trivia101 said…
big smile
don't know why i was so detailed about this... and i also meant that she only showed her nature which is mysterious when not a lot of people were around :)
post as soon as possible!
rainy
Chapter Two
(no ones pov.) most will be in I perspective from Alexs unless there's something important to the plot that he doesn't know

Cameron had a dream the night Narica left.
Someone had said : The most important player to this game is starting, make sure to know who plays and who doesn't. She woke up the second Narica walked over the border.
Cameron slept in the big house. She was a mortal, who possessed the gift of prophocey. She often hes dreams like that, and new the speaker to be the previous oracle of Delphi. Rachel Dare. She never said things straight out. always coated her words in riddles.
No one ones where she was, only that she was alive. until that morning when Cameron spewed green smoke and said "the oracle of Delphi takes her new host " after descovering Narica dissapearence she knew the meaning of Rachel's message, she wrote down the name of everyone who left. soon she noticed a pattern .

Since then Cameron had given little prophecys, minor tellings. but last night she had another dream. This was not spoken by Rachel. But by Delphi herself. Do not lose this chance. Reach the last remaining, I must speak with them. She knew what she meant. The last unclaimed demigod in camp : Anastasia Kalik. The Oracle had a prophecy for the strange girl. She walked to the Hermes cabin smiling.
"Tia " she had called, at the first call a tall thin figure slid out the window.
"Cam? " she asked confused. Cameron felt the oracle take over.

'You shall follow the others, the last to go
discover the one thing, you do not know
Bring those unwanted by your side
in the firsts hands all fate resides '

Then she collapsed.
okay I'm gonna post after one comment
Chapter Three
We're in Alexs pov again

There hasn't been a dissapearence for more than a month. Some people are begining to forget about the Out Siders. But not us. Me, Ricky, Roxanna, Leum, and Jay decided to meet tonight at 1:00. That's when we're going to take our next step, whatever that is.

sorry I'll post again after dinner!
Chapter Three

There hasn't been a dissapearence for more than a month. Some people are begining to forget about the Out Siders.
But not us. Me, Ricky, Roxanna, Leum, and Jay decided to meet tonight at 1:00. That's when we're going to take our next step, whatever that is. I walk to the sword fighting arena with my cabin mates, and I spar with Ricky.

"What do you think we should do " I ask as lunging out of the way of his swipe.
"No clue " He replies while jumping out of the say of my counter attack.
"I still think we should figure out whe- " Ricky cuts me of.
"No one is going to agree with that, we cant just leave! "
"We can if we get a prophecy " I counter while jabbing at his chest with my sword, he blocks it and says
"Like Cam will give us one " I attempt to get a shot at his hilt
"She will " I say confidently, the oracle is okay with anything that has to do with breaking the rules. Plus I suspect shes just as curious about the outsiders as we are.
"Bring it up tonight than Al " he says holding his sword point to my throat.

oh and I don't want any more kids of the Olympian gods, I now have enough sorry.And congrats on getting a. main character trivia101! Tias gonna play a major role in this story.
Yay! You posted! Post soon!
I'm posting tommorow morning, in 10 - 15 hours.
Chapter Four
I looked around at the other demigods, Ricky and Roxanna, children of Hermes, my half siblings, Leum, son of Demeter, and Jay, son of Athena.
"Alex has an idea " Ricky announces, he doesn't sound very excited.
"Lets here it " replies Leum, he just sounds bored.
"I think we should leave, figure out where they've been going, we need to know, then we can figure out why campers are exiling themselves."I try to sound confident, but I'm not sure it works.

"That's-" Leum cuts Roxanna off
"Completely insane " he declares.
"No " she says . Ray finishes her earlier sentence :
"Actually a relatively good idea "
"So you guys think we should do it " Ricky sounds as if the idea of it is scandalous
"We'd have to talk to Cammi...." Roxanna trails off
"But it should work " Leum says.

just than a figure runs past us in the dark. I run after it without hesitation. I know who it will be. Anastasia Kalik. The last unclaimed person in camp. I need to make sure I yell over my shoulder :
"Rox, check Tia's bunk! " Roxanna immediately runs toward our cabin. , and I keep chasing who I suspect to be tia. I watch the girl run over the boarder into the ocean. completely submerging. That's completely impossible. The girl would drown. . Something wasn't right. I head back to the others. Roxy is there.

"There was a note. It said ' I'm the last, gone to the first, we wont be back, although you might see us. I'm with them. The OutSiders. ' it was on her pillow "

Im surprised when Leum speaks
"We need to see Cammi "

So how is it? I know it's short, but I have a hard time staying still enough to write long ones.
Chapter Five.
Once more, we travel to the distant realm that is NOT Alexs mind.
You'll like this Chapter.

Narica looked at the girl as she submerged.
Andrew, son of Triton, was meeting her as soon as her head went under to allow her to breath. She would be the last one they took from camp, for the time being. She watched the boy who stopped chasing her two yards from the shore. He turned around and walked back the way he had come from. Narica looked at her team behind her.
A group of six Minor -Demi-Gods. Only one of them had gone to Camp. That was Mari Erikson., duaghter of a Nymph, the one who can only repeat someones last words, Echo. Then their was Louis and Mae Son and Daughter of Clypso. Joanna Lee, daughter of Cupid. Victor Hights son of Janus, and Lillanne Forge, legacy of Morpheus. And of course both her and Andrew had gone to camp.
Narica didn't often lead these, the daughter of Persophone was often needed to keep peace at wherever they happened to be stationed, but Narica hadn't wanted to miss this. She had given the most ominous note to Anastasia Kalik, and wanted to see the Camps reaction.

"There going to alarm and heighten the borders soon, we need to get out of here "She looked at Mari still looking with the Binoculars "Now." Narica lifted her hand, and a giant blossom rose, unopened. The petals slowly swirled open and the all stepped inside, and watched as every trace of light disappeared as they sunk into the earth.

okay, So Naricas powers are pretty cool right? if anyone wants to, they can make any of the characters I listed on her team a back story and description. Just keep the first name, and there godly heritage.
Okay this is at the Out Siders camp
Chapter Six

"Pack up" Called Jakes voice "They'll be back soon and we need to head out " The flower rose slowly in the center of camp. The team stepped out
"Meeting " Narica said while still stepping out of the flower head.
Immidiatly a crowd of about twenty demigods stepped into the center and looked at the duaghter of Persephone.
"Andrew should be back with the last whom I will now revels name : Anastasia Kalik. I was informed she was a duaghter of Trivia. " She turned to look at Mari "were we seen? "
The slight duaghter of Echo looked at her
"We were not. Anastasia on the other hand was. "
"By who? " she asked.
" A number of people, Three children of Hermes, You know them, Ricky, Roxanna, and Alex, a son of Demeter and a son of Athena. "
"Whom. were those two boys " Narica questioned.
"Leum and Jay "
"Fine, those include most of the people who we were going to let see us after a while anyway. "
Just then Andrew walked in with a girl wearing black leather boots, blue jeans and a black t -shirt.
He flashed Narica a grin
"Lets go "
Narica raised both of her hands above her head in a single fluid motion. the ground rumbled and a large flower bulb rose slowly. it was about four times the size as the one before.
Andrew frowned at her
"Your gonna pass out or collapse from exuastion " he said . She looked at him, she was feeling kind of tired
"We'll worry about that if it happens " she replied her face not holding a hint of emotion.

sorry for the amount of time between posts, I've been slightly busy. Hope any one who reads this likes it!
come on people, I want three comments before I post, one for each chapter I've done since the last comment

pretty please! I write for fun, but it motavates me to write more when I get at least one comment
il y a plus d’un an wierdo4 said…
It's pretty good.
pretty good? it's freekin awesome!
and 3.
thanks, I'll post tonight
Let us travel back to Alexs head!

I looked at my friends around me. They looked wary, I didn't blame them. We had all been since last night. The whole camp was on edge from Tias dissapearence. That was why we had to meet Cameron in the middle of the night. I knocked on the side of the cave, and Roxy called
"Cammi "
"Come in " the oracles voice sounded back., echoing through her cave.
We walked through the dark purple layered curtains at the entrance.
"So you finnaly came " she said with curiosity thick in her voice.
"You were expecting us? " Ricky asked
"Not you in specific ..." she trailed off than added "but I knew someone would br coming tonight "
She turned toward them. At the sight of her face I noticed Rays eyes light up slightly.
"We need a prophecy " Rox said simply
"Self issued quest" Cammi's eyes glistened mischievously "Alright "
She closed her eyes for a seconds, and when they opened her brown eyes were green glowing orbs. Her voice came out layered as she spoke, sounding like a few snakes were hissing along with her words

Child of theives shall lead
Brain is who he'll need
Leave the prophet and all is lost
The planters life is the cost
Find the flower
and all shall live for the finale hour

Cammi collapsed and Ray rushed forward, catching her before she hit the ground.
"What did I say? " she mumbled softly, Ricky recited it to her.
"Well " she sounded much more awake now "I better go pack my bags " she tried to get up, and Ray alowed her to use him for support. Although I had an inkling he was slightly enjoying it.
"Why " I asked
Ray looked up from Cammi and stared into my eyes
"Leave the prophet and all is lost " he said
Oh. Cammi, now able to stand on her own, walked over to the corner where a dresser sat, and pulled out two orange t shirts and a pair of jeans. She grabbed a gray matalic looking hair brush. At my questioning glance she pulled the head off revealing a dagger no bigger than a kitchen knife.
She shoved it all in a small green duffle bag.
"lets go " she said.
and the seven of us walked out of her cave, down past the cabins and the big house and out of camp. I had the feeling that we wouldn't be back for a while.
il y a plus d’un an crazyperson22 said…
big smile
This is amazing!
sunny
And now a quick one at the out siders. main base

Okay, Narica thought, maybe I am a little more tired than I thought. That was a second before she passed out, landing in Andrews arms
ohhhhhhhh! sweet!
sorry, here's the rest

Okay, Narica thought, maybe I am a little more tired than I thought. That was a second before she passed out, landing in Andrews rest.
"Told you " he muttered, shifting his wieght to carry her to her tent. He walked in and set her down on her sleeping bag. He looked at her skin that was even paler than normal, and frowned.
"Katie," he called.
A tiny red head stepped inside, she looked at Naricas sleeping form curiously
"What happened to her? " she asked
"exaughstion " he said.
"Must be really tired " she replied still looking. "Shes way to pale"
"That's why I called you in here" Andrew said
"give her this " the tiny girl.held out a snack bucket of yellowish pudding " and then let her sleep it off"
"Simple enough " replied the son of Triton
Katie walked out of the tent, and he slowly spoon fed Narica the Ambrosia -pudding.
this story , due to lack of reader intrest , and my time to write is discontinued , as im not writing something that wont be read
this story is now up for adoption, any one who wants to complete it should message me in my inbox,