Héros de l’Olympe Alex Mitchell: Lost Child of Hades

Jasonfan44 posted on Dec 07, 2011 at 10:16PM
All right so I was just surfing FanPop when i came across two forums; one was which half-blood are you? by percyJlover121 and Make a Character by Alex13126 And while i was making the character BOOM! it hit me! I should write a forum about him.
Note: If I used R.R's stuff; sorry I DONT OWN ANYTHING R.R DOES I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I MAKE UP!
Also I have ADHD and I am playing basketball for my school; I might post or may not post and if i do post it will be short......... so the first post of the first chapter will be up soon ALSO I WILL DEDICATE CHAPTERS FOR THOSE WHO COMMENT THE BEST AND IF THEY POST THE BEST ANSWER IF I DO A QUESTION........... IF I DO A Q I WILL MOST LIKELY POST IT ON MY WALL OKAY.
I might do some cursing also

last edited on Jan 01, 2012 at 11:12PM

Héros de l’Olympe 71 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

il y a plus d’un an pugluv98 said…
sounds cool, good thing you put you have ADHD, otherwise you will be pestered by people telling you to post
il y a plus d’un an Jasonfan44 said…
Yeah thanks Anyways here's the first chapter KEEP IN MIND ALEX IS about to turn 7:

Chapter 1:
First day, new school, great. Not really, because it is the middle of the school year and everyone has probably made friends in Branden's Elementary Boarding School in Austin, Texas. While I was getting ready, my mom came in and sighed. Jennifer Mitchell, was a beautiful women in her early twenties, maybe late twenties. She never yelled at me when I got kicked out of boarding schools halfway through the year. She always sounded upbeat about me making friends at the new schools, yet when I tried, the other kids always made fun of me, which I thought was weird , because they were little kids, like me. Also, I looked older to other adults, they always thought I was 9,10, or 11. "What a big day it is!" My mother practically shouted. To her, it seemed like the last day of the school year, and I hadn't got kicked out of it. "Mom, do I have to make friends?" I asked, I sounded like I was a 2 year-old. "Yes sweety ." My mother said softly, stroking my 6 and 1/4 face. "Friends will help you through life." I hated when she said that, she always said that I was destined for something great. Maybe it was the most weirdest kid award or the most creepiest kid, or the the most person to ever get kick out of 11 boarding schools in the past 5 years. I pulled away and grabbed my black backpack, and hoped in the backseat of my mom's 1993 Porsche. See we were poor, but not that poor. I mean we always had money for clothes, backpacks, food, etc. Though we've never had enough money for sunglasses, swimsuits, and other non necessity's. I never complained, though because, I was hard to control. I was diagnosed with ADHD, and when I had a lot of sugar, I tend to have a freaky sugar rush. Once I was in class at another boarding school and once I calmed down I heard the class whispering stuff like "Did you see the skeletons?" "Did see that?"

All Im going to post right now because my laptop is almost DEAD!!! and I have to go soon. Post the rest later. promise
ALL Right continuing NOW!!!!!!!!!!!:

I didn't know what they were talking about, all I knew that Mrs.Kinny was going to send me to the headmaster, who would either suspend me or expel me. Anyway, I never met or seen my father, though my mom said he was the greatest man alive. I think he visited me once because I remember his eyes, black like mine, but I don't know how or why, but I felt fear. My mom always said he was handsome. With black, oily, hair, and skin as cold as ice, but that's why she loved him. "Sweety, are you thinking about your dad?" My mom asked. "Yes," I said truthfully. "Well his name was Harly and he defiently be proud of you, even though he broke a law."

I will continue
"What law?" I asked leaning forward in the backseat. "Nevermind, honey," She said, quickly, a little to quickly "He would be proud of you I am sure of that." I didn't want the subject to stop, but I knew not to press my mom. Another thing that bother me was my dad's name, it seemed to change.
il y a plus d’un an this-is-me said…
heey! awesome story! based on your writing style, it seems like you play alot of sports. I know you said basketball, but anything else? tennis? football? soccer? cuz I do so,,,,
in the spring i do baseball and sometimes in the fall i do soccer.

Continuing now again:

Also, how would my dad, whoever he is, would be proud of me . I mean I've been kicked out of so many boarding schools that any parent would be disgraced by me. I sighed, and leaned back into my seat, as the car sped along to Brandon's Boarding School. I wanna say that Brandon's Boarding School looks like the kind of school where people go to die or have mental issues, but it doesn't. The school is painted yellow, which made me want to gag, and on the school was a smiley face. I was going to throw up right then and there, but my mom shoved me into the bright, happy building. When I was inside I felt a little better because, inside was black (my favorite color) I sneaked around the hallway ( which I was good at comparing to my dark clothing) until I found the room I was looking for. I found the room, opened the door, and when I stepped inside the first grade room, the bully(I am guessing at this) looked at me like 'I'm tougher than you, but not really' . "Hello Alexander!" A perky blond lady said to me, as I walked into the room. She was a little too perky and the kids busted out laughing, probably at my name. "It's Alex." I said calmly, controlling my anger. "All right Alexan- I mean Alex, "I'm Miss J and you may sit right over there next to Luke." She told me, pointing towards a tan boy, with short, but wavy, hair. I walked over towards the boy and introduced myself "Hey I'm Alex Mitchell, and you are?" I'm Luke, Luke Demnitz, but call me Luke or Little D" Luke answered. I sat down in the empty seat next to Luke. "Hello class, and welcome back from Spring-break!" Miss J exclaimed. "Anybody want to share what they did over Spring-break?" Everybody but Luke and I, raised their hands. Miss J called on a little boy, with a 1950's leather jacket. "Well, I went to New York City and I got to see the Empire State Building and The Statue of Liberty!" The little boy boasted. "Miss J can I call on the next person to share?" Miss J nodded and he called on Luke, who sighed and got up. " I went to Mexico for half the week." Luke said calmly. "You lied Luke, Miss J Luke is lying to everyone." The boy shouted to the teacher. "No I ain't Matt, I ain't a lire." Luke shouted at Matt. "Luke and Matthew, settle down." Miss J ordered. Both Luke and Matt sat down in their seats

Like it so far???????????????????????????????????????­???­?
il y a plus d’un an this-is-me said…
big smile
luv it! post soon!
Okay peoples............. I have a Q for u (that rhyms). What is the best name for a daughter of Poseidon. If i pick your answer i will either A: Dedicate the chapter where that Character comes in or B: I will give you a prop! alright COMMENT ON THIS OR MY WALL!
But now i am posting the story

"Did you really go to Mexico?" I asked Luke, when he sat down, fuming. He nodded, he seemed to have a hard time with Matt, because he was glaring at him. Luke had gray, startling eyes. "Do you hate Matt?" I asked him. Luke shocked out of his glaring trace and answered me "I hate Matt!" He whispered to me. The bell rang like this RING, DONG, RING, DONG. Weird, right? We all got up and Matt advanced on a small, crippled, boy. "Who's that?" I asked Luke, pointing. Luke followed my finger and saw who that was, and shouted " Matt, you big jerk, don't you know not to bully him, unless you wanna lose another fight against me!" "Why did you do that?" Luke didn't answer me, and I saw Matt came towards us. He was about 6 and he had brown shaggy hair, that stunk like a sewer. It hung over his eyes, so I couldn't tell what his eye color was. "Hey look it's meat boy and new boy!" Matt exclaimed. His breath smelled worse than his hair "Look it's sewer mouth!" I shouted at him. Luke cracked up at that. "Don't mess with Charlie, again, unless, you wanna fight me and lose Matt>" Luke said, crossly. He wasn't afraid of Matt, neither was I, but I had a feeling Matt and Luke fought before. " Me losing against you?" Matt asked, almost laughing. "Ha, that's a good one and yeah I'll fight ya, at lunch, your so dead meat now!" Matt had a bounce in his step, while he was walking out the door. Long story short, I had an okay day, up until lunch that is. I walked around the school with Luke and this boy named Charlie( we had the same classes... Go figure) When we walked into the Caf. Matt got up walked towards us, Luke noticed this and stood his ground and I did the same. Charlie ran to find the nearest teacher. Anyway Matt advanced on us and he was scowling at me. He came up towards me and tried to punch me, but I ducked and he missed. I punched him in the gut, but instead of falling down, he turned into a winged beast. What do they call them in Myths. Furies? Maybe, but I didn't have anytime to think about it, because Miss J came in and she turned into a winged beast."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­H!&­quo­t; Charlie yelped and one of his sneakers came off, revealing a hoof. "What?" Luke and I asked at the same time. "There you are Alex Mitchell!" One of the winged beasts shouted. "The Lost Child Of Hades has been found, our lord will reward us greatly for him!" "What about Athena's son?" The other one asked "He will double our reward!" The one shouted again. "WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?" Luke and I shouted. "You won't live that long to find out Son Of Hades and Son of Athena!" Both winged beasts said. I did the safest thing, I ran, so did Luke and Charlie. Charlie now had hooves, and goat legs. As confused as I was, I keep running. We finnaly stopped. "Where are we?" I asked. "Mississippi!" Charlie said, panting hard. How did we get that far? I knew not ask. We caught a cab and Charlie asked the cab driver to take us to New York City. When we got to New York City, we got a different cab and sped towards a bottom of an empty hill.

All i am going to Post
So there's a q................. What's the best name for a daughter of Poseidon? Answer on my wall or here. Also I don't mind spam.
il y a plus d’un an Kaia143 said…
heart
i luv it!! maybe stella
il y a plus d’un an pjnadia said…
big smile
^ AGREE PLZ POST SOON!
Chap 2 I dedicate this chapter, for those who commented on this forum so far :
"This just an empty hill!" I shouted, stating the obvious. "No I thought this was two furies." Luke said, sarcastically. "Dude, what's with the attitude? I asked Luke.

Alright that's just the preview it would've been longer, but my stupid flippin laptop had to be flippin stupid and lose all my data. Will post soon maybe not until Late on Monday because of school and basketball
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an swimmergirl7 said…
Like it!!!!
I also dedicate this chapter to Kalap1410 and this-is-me and everyone else:
"This just an empty hill!" I shouted, stating the obvious. "No I thought this was two furies." Luke said, sarcastically. "Dude, what's with the attitude? I asked Luke. Before Luke could punch my lights out, Charlie blocked him. We trudged up the deserted hill. Not before long, I saw a dragon, coiling a big beautiful tree. I started to see mud puddles. I guess they were acid mud puddles , because Charlie accidentally tripped Luke and they stumbled into a puddle. They were thrashing around, by the time I got over there. I got splashed, and acid coursed through my veins. I felt like laying there, but I grabbed, them and headed towards a big house. I remember seeing a girl with, long blond hair (the color of sand), and powerful green eyes, like the ocean. "H-help mme!" I remember saying, before I blacked out.
I woke up, probably around night, I quickly sat up. "Who? What? Where?" I quickly asked, looking at my surroundings. What I saw was, a couple of beds (Luke and Charlie were in two of them), posters on the wall. Luke awoke and he shrugged and spread out on the bed. The same girl, that I saw before blacking out, came into the room. "You guys alright?" She asked. "Yeah," I croaked "Yep." I heard Luke say. Charlie was still conked out. "My name's Sandy, and Chiron and Mr. D will need to see you." Sandy instructed us. Luke and I followed Sandy out of the room and outside. "Hello, boys!" A dude in a wheelchair exclaimed. "I am Chiron and that's Mr. D" Chiron said, pointing to a man , with bloodshot eyes, and cards in his hands. "Eh?, Oh, well hello Alexander Mac." Mr. D said, with no emotion. "It's Alex, sir." I said to him. I knew, in all my schools I've been to, never to disrespect a person. "All right Alexander Mac, I am your camp director, blah , blah and Liam Danton, hello." He said, still looking at his cards. "It's Luke Demnitz!" Luke replied, gritting his teeth. Mr. D seemed to be interested in his card game. " Let me show you gu-" Chiron started but didn't finish because over Luke's head was hologram of an owl and an olive tree? "Well, Sandy, can you show Luke to his cabin, where one of his siblings can show him the camp?" Chiron asked. "Yes sir." Sandy replied. She walked away, and Luke followed. "Well Alex, let's go to Cabin 11!" Chiron said, coming out of his wheel chair and now was half-horse and half-man. We walked our way to Cabin 11, it was a really long walk, because there were so many cabins. They were all different, Cabin 3, looked like it was from the bottom of the sea, Cabin 5, looked like a war fest was going on. My favorite one was Cabin 13, there was some sort of fire on two torches.

have to do home work . post rest later
il y a plus d’un an number1pjfan said…
big smile
This is really good! I like the plot so far but I'm confused as to why they are seven. Great job though! Since you have ADHD you could be a demigod...
seven what
smile
Really good!! Please post soon!!
Continuing now:

"Is that Hades cabin?" I asked, pointing towards Cabin Thirteen. "Yes, only one person lives in it, his name is Nico DiAngelo." Chiron said, with a sad expression. The door opened, and out came a tall, skinny, white as a ghost, boy came out. "That Nico?" I asked. "Yes, let's get to Cabin 11." Chiron said with a sad, low voice. I followed and now I finally, realized it was night. "Wait, aren't we walking in the dark?" I asked. Chiron looked at me like I sprouted another head. "No, Zeus is just angry with Dionysus again." He said, matter-of-factly. We finally reach Cabin 11, in an uncomfortable silence. "Go on, Alex." Chiron urged me. I opened the door and it creaked loudly. It was an old door, the door matched the house, an old door with an old house. Inside the cabin, it looked fairly empty. Beds with no one on them, and a couple of people. A dude around 13, was talking to one of the campers, when he turned around, he looked at me as if to say 'Watch your back kid'. The guy had a crazy smile, like mine, a gleam in his eyes, and upturned eyebrows. He walked over to us. "Welcome!" The guy shouted, which got everyone's attention. "I'm Nate, and you are?" "I am Alex Mitchell." I answered "Chiron told me to tell you I am undetermined, what does that mean?" "It means, no one know's who your mom or dad is." He answered, like he said it a billion times. "Do you have a mom or dad?" "I have a mom." I said, in a small voice. He nodded, like he went through the same thing. "Here's a bed," He finally told me, pointing to an empty bed. I walked over to the bed, plopped on the bed and fell asleep. When I fell asleep, I had a nightmare. In the nightmare, I saw something, destroying, a city. Wait, double take, my town. Then I saw the thing picked up my house, ripped it apart, and when my mom fell, the giant thing crushed her, and she was gone. I quickly woke up and I realized that I was in Cabin 11. It was just a dream I thought over and over again. "Cabin 11 fall in!" I heard Nate shout. We lined up in seniority, that means I was last. We walked over to a dinning hall. When I sat down on the bench, I spotted Luke, with what I'm guessing was the Athena's table, because they were books on the table. I sighed, Lucky, Luke I thought at least he gets to be with his half-siblings? Nate looked at me, from across the bench and whispered to someone, and they came towards me with a plate filled with strawberries, BBQ, smoke brisket and a ton of other good things. Nate tugged on my shoulder and I turned around. "C'mon Alex." He commend me. I sighed and followed Nate, to a big fire. "Dude, drop a piece of your meal into the fire, for the gods." He told me and I did just that. I went back to my seat and there was an empty goblet. "Just speak to it." Someone told, someone from the Hermes table. I felt weird, speaking to it but I did. "Dr.Pepper, with a mix of Coke please." I said, feeling really stupid. Next thing I knew I was drinking from the glass. I heard a thud, and everyone went silent. Dionysus sighed and got up "Well hello little brats, I would like to introduce two new campers, Liam Danton and Alexander Mac." he said, with no expression, whatsoever. Chiron whispered in Dionysus's ear. "Ermmmmmm, excuse me, Alex Mitchell and Luke Demnitz, Liam Danton is a son of Athena and Alexander Mac is undertermind. I heard snickers from the campers.

Hope you Like it so far
il y a plus d’un an ConnerandTravis said…
I AM ALSO JASONFAN44
heart
Luv it!! Post soon!!
cake
ARE U FLIPPING SERIOUS !!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!?!?!!!!?????? I'M ON THE MOST POPULAR THINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I will post soon......................... Here's an AWESOMENESS Cake @Copyright
smile
Yup I guess u r. Wow good job jasonfan44
il y a plus d’un an fros4est said…
Haha mr.d never stop to amaze me and i guess this is after the giant war?
Awesome story jasonfan44
(My words) Yes this is after the Titian and Giant war. And this way of Capture the Flag how I do it, is where the Cabin that has the laurels, they get to pick their opponent

I heard snickers from the campers. "Hey!" Nate shouted at them. " You all know what it's like to be undetermined!" He was looking at the campers, daring them to make a comment about it. "What are ya gonna do about it Nat?" A voice pipped up, among the crowds. "I'll tell you what I'm gonna do about it," Nate said, eyeing a boy who had short blond hair and a arm in a sling, like he was afraid it was going to break it. "I'll get his dad, to whooped your son of Nemesis's butt!" Nate barked back at Matt, son of Nemesis. "Who's his dad? Hermes? Apollo?" He asked sarcastically. "No," Nate said, calmly, which frightened me. I hadn't known Nate that long, but something gave me a bad feeling, a really bad feeling. "His dad is one of the Big Three, I'm sure of it, it probably is Hades." The boy I'd seen walk out of Cabin Thirteen, looked up from his magic goblet, I looked up at Nate, Chiron looked at him. Everybody looked at him. Dionysus looked up from a vine plant , Nate just stood there, while everybody was eyeing him, not saying a word. Then I heard a laugh, at first it was only one person and I know who started it, then it was everybody. The boy at the thirteenth table, (I could see this) laughed nervously. "This scrawny, no-good, black hair kid, could never be a son of Hades, he might as well be a child of Poseidon" Matt said, trying and failing to hold his laughter, causing the other campers, except Nico(I remembered his name), who looked like he was praying to Hades. "Settle down, you little brats!" Dionysus screamed. "I wasn't done with the announcements and I only have about twenty centuries left, before returning to Mount Olympus!" Everyone seemed to like that idea, but me(I didn't know what he was talking about, but I did the right thing I sat down), sat down. "Okay now I can continue," Dionysus said, looking pleased for once, because we listened to him. "Chiron, anything to add?" Chiron was in a wheelchair, now. "Capture the flag is this Friday, the cabin that hold the laurel are Cabin Thirteen, Nico who do you pick to battle?" Nico stood up and examined the crowd. "I pick Cabin 7!" He shouted. "For disrespecting Hades and I!" The Apollo head counselor looked like he wanted to throw up, but he stood. "I accept your challenge Nico!" He shouted at Nico. "Good luck, Micheal." Nico said, brightly. When the dishes were cleared, I saw who did it, they were girls, but when they went off into the woods for the night, they turned into trees. Suddenly, a name flashed across my mind, wood nymphs. They were wood nymphs. How I got that name? I don't know and I don't like it.

(my words) Hoped you liked that little scene there
heart
Really good chappie!!
liked it? I LOVE IT. So its just 1on1 hades cabin against apollo cabin?
no Nico and Micheal get to choose their teammates, micheal chooses who he wants then Nico, nico chooses hermes cabin because he wants to find out if his dad(nico's dad) will claim Alex as a son of Hades if he(nico) is with him.
il y a plus d’un an percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
wait, so if nico's in this, is percy? or annabeth? cuz if he is, why would he talk trash about the "hero of olympus"? anyways.. AWESOME PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! XD
Percy and Annabeth are mentioned but not seen, they are mentioned by Nico, Nico talks about the whole doors of Death thing alright. He also mentions Leo Jason Piper Hazel and Frank and who is 'he'?
im confused@#?!/€$ looks like i just have to wait for the next chap and the rest to understand it.
here's the rest of the chapter:

I mean, I have never Greek mythology before, so how would those names pop into my mind like they were there the whole time? Anyway, I followed Cabin Eleven, got in my bunk and as soon as i got under the covers, i dropped into a deep sleep, but I had a dream. It looked like it was in the future because I saw Nico, Sandy, Luke, and I somewhere in he mountains. "EVE,LOOK OUT!" Nico shouted. Eve? who's Eve. Just then a fireball came towards someone and my dream was over . End of Chapter 2

il y a plus d’un an rock4ever said…
sad
hi! sorry i cant say "nice chapter so far!" because i havent read anything yet. i just wanted to know.... who is the narrator?
whos eve?again will have to wait for the next chap haha
y'all will just find out next chapter
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
big smile
hey, post soon, please!!!!!

this is great!!!!!
Chapter 3:

"AHHHH!" I woke up, screaming. "Geez, Alex, calm down," Nate said, or at least I think it was Nate. "Nate?" I asked. "Nate? I'm not Nate." The guy, who looked like Nate said. "I'm Will." Then how do you know my name?" I asked. "Nate, told me." Will answered simply. "Now, c'mon, we need you to come with Nate and I to talk to Nico." I got out of my bunk, and got dressed.
I followed Will, to where Nate was standing and we walked to together to Cabin Thirteen. When we arrived at Cabin Thirteen, Nico opened the door before we could knock. "Welcome To Cabin Thirteen!" He said cheerfully, a little too cheerfully. "Hey Nico," Nate said.
"You wanted us to talk about alliances?"
"Yes indeed." Nico said. "Yes indeed, will you be my ally, against the Apollo cabin? I hear you guys have enemies in the Apollo Cabin."
"How do you know that?" Will asked.
"I have enemies also, but I know for a fact, that they are teaming up with Nemesis's cabin."
"Okay, were in." Nate said, clenching his jaw.

Preview of Chap. 3
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
big smile
hey, that's pritty good.

could you post the rest soon?

keep up the good work.
Annaico = Annabeth + Nico
Good chappie! Hope u post the rest soon!! And no annabeth and nico. That would b werid and nico wouldn't do thao
I just thought about it
I GOT KNOCKED OFF THE POPULAR CONTENT! IF I FIND WHO GOT ME KICKED OFF IT, IM GONNA FLIP OUT! So i'm gonna post like CRAZY

"Cool," Nico said, nodding. "Why don't you guys come in and we can talk battle strategies?" I walked in and the room was amazing. A bunk bed off in the corner, a T.V on a dresser, opposite side of the bed, three chairs surrounding a table, a mini kitchen, with a microwave, and a mini stove. There were cabinets, filled with whatever. There also was a mini fridge. I could tell Nate and Will were amazed too, because Will's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Nate's mouth hung wide open. Nico walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a bunch of sodas, and chips. "Is that why you wanted to steal all of those sodas?" Nate asked, still amazed. "Needed drinks, to be a good host." Nico answered. "The T.V I got was from the mortal world, from those thievery lessons you gave me, same with the chips and mini fridge." Nico sighed and popped open on of the cokes, and sat in one of the chairs, leaving two left. "Sit, relax, I ain't an uptight Athena kid." Nico said. "Oh I have one more chair for you guys." With that he disappeared, into a closet I hadn't seen before.

Okay will post later hope you like it
How about Jazel = Jason and hazel
How about Jazel = Jason and hazel
smile
No hazel stays with frank (if he dies then leo) Good chappie!!
So Nate, Will and I were standing around like a bunch of idiots. Nico appeared several minutes later, with a chair. He set the chair down, and sat back in his own seat, and grabbed his half-full or half-empty can of Coke. We sat down carefully, like we were in a minefield. Nico chuckled, I was starting to like this Nico guy. "Guys this is not the Ares cabin." Nico said, taking another gulp of his soda. "Nico we need to talk about battle strategies." Nate said calmly, which kinda freaked me out "We are not here to watch a football game. When are the Jets playing do you know?

Guessing Nate likes the Jets, if you wanna learn Nate and Will's childhood was like, ask, Ill tell it to you, post more Later, hope I get back on the pop content again, Like'd it? Hated it? Did it need improvements? Tell me your thoughts. I wont take offense to any of them.
Nico leaned back in his chair. "The Jets are BEAST!" Nate almost shouted the last word. "No the Dolphins are BEAST!" Will shouted at his brother.

This is just a sneak peek. I will post if I get 3 comments and tell me what i need to Improve
heart
I love it!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an tortillialuvsrr said…
smile
I LOVED IT AND HOPE YOU GET BACK ON THE POP CONTENT!!!!
il y a plus d’un an ontril86 said…
Post soon!