Héros de l’Olympe Universal's Heroes of Olympus/ Book 3- The Doors of Death

universalpowa posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 01:29AM
Book One

Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: T (mild language, some violence, etc.)

Genre: Fanfiction

Characters: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Thalia Grace, Nico di Angelo, etc...

Synopsis: The Seven have finally met, and Greeks and Romans mix & mingle. Will death cause the two camps to be split again once more?

Prophecy 1:
The Seven must unite or fall,
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all,
Fire and fuel must make amends,
or to the earth the final end,
the one who is taken
must be found and forsaken,
A hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart,
only for a child of lightning to bring back what she has to part

Prophecy 2:
Wisdom's Daughter walks alone,
the mark of Athena burns through Rome
the seven must work together or be set ablaze
the child of fire to quench the flames
the son of the seas shall meet his end
to save those he loves and those his friend
a child of lightning will give light at the call
the light of the earth may end it for all

Can the Heroes save the world this time?

Disclaimer: R.R owns ALL characters, I just wrote the story. And the plot. And the prophecies **first two lines of second prophecy belong to Rick Riordan**

[A/N- Please do not copy ideas from my story (duh) or the prophecies. Thanks! Also, I do not think Rick Riordan will use any of these ideas in his own story, so for that I have no clue...]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

Book Two

Title: The Heroes Oath

Rating: T

Type: Fanfiction (its gonna be the same concept...)

Characters: All Characters from HoO
OC: Mairin Estrallamar- Be prepared, Ladies and Germs, for the new character! Meet Mairin Estrallamar, a small yet powerful demigod that will play a very important role in The Heroes Oath. Do not underestimate her, she may be young, but she will beat you at your own game. As you read about her struggles and victories, try to connect the dots of who she might be. The Heroes must rely on her; she is there only hope of ever escaping Gaea's trap and freeing their friends. But does Mairin have a secret she won't share? And who is her parent? She is more like them than they think...and only she can save the heroes who need to save the world. But before she is ready to save these lost heroes, she needs to save herself...

Synopsis: The Heroes are back again- and better than ever.
A few of them have been scarred by love- or just scarred from the horror of the battle that is yet to come.
They succeeded in bringing a few friends back, or literally back from the dead.
This time, they have a little more time to relax before the final battle to come.
Or so they hope. However, they may find that their lives won’t be as simple as they hope.
The Heroes of the Prophecy are definitely no longer whole. With the death of their beloved leader, things change.
To go to the extreme, one of them risked his own life to bring back his friend. Even when he knew it was too late.
By doing this, he sealed his fate. And accepted the price of cheating Death.
With this, the Gods have rallied and protest against their boundaries and limits.
However, when going on a long quest suggested by Hazel to find some allies, they find themselves in a challenging chess game.
But, they are the pieces themselves.
The seven are broken up- strong together, yes. But split...not anymore.
Two of the seven are forced to make changes- and it may save them, or destroy the world.
But, Gaea has another plan for the demigods...one that involves a quick mind, reflexes, and a plan.
But, this time they have to do it without their leaders...
Some have gone missing- and promises of the past may be broken.
Oaths that were kept are tested to the limit- will one hero keep her promise?
If she doesn’t, the consequences will be most severe.

Prophecy: (only one this time! *cheers*)
The Seven Heroes proceed with care,
the lost ones enter the evil’s lair
the seven are split and taken to be tested
the earth breaks their spirits and teaches a lesson
Oaths to keep until dying day,
promises of the past broken when one loses their way
fate’s trespasser to open Heaven’s gate,
enemies of long cease the hate
The Doors of Death the seven find the key,
returned in ancient land, Death’s salty sea

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all characters, I own the plot, and the prophecies that I wrote, etc.

[A/N- This sequel will most likely be shorter than the first, but It'll still top about 40 + chapters...or less]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­=

After the sequel...
the last of them all...

Book 3

Title: The Doors of Death

Summary:
Last quest was a flop.
And even then- it wasn’t even a quest. Five of the seven and two friends had been captured just as they went to look for their key to answers. The only key that could possibly save them now is the Key to the doors that can set things right.
Inside their prison, the demigods faced survival, sacrifice, suffering, loss, and breaking some of their greatest promises. They almost made it out, thanks to the help of a mysterious demigod by the name of Mairin- but at a terrible price. When things seem fine, the place that used to imprison spits them out in a giant firey explosion. When everyone awakes, somehow Leo is no longer Leo, and Hazel’s old nightmares come back to haunt her...
Even in the most dire situation, it seems the heroes can trust no one. In the moment of truth, they are betrayed by a new friend. Even then, they manage to escape mostly unharmed.
Love is pushed aside and all ties between age old foes must be forgotten- the only key to defeating Gaea lies in the new companion aboard the Argo. But he isn’t what they were expecting to save the camp by any standards.
But, as the new prophecy hints, only six of the seven will make it to Olympus. The final battle at Greece will be swift and the consequences will be the loss of many brave demigods. Who will be the brave hero to sacrifice his or her life this time?

Rating: T. Like everything.

Type: Does it look like it's changed?

I'D LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE BRAND NEW SHINY AND EPIC PROPHECY BELOW, BE WARNED, IT'S SPOILER-Y :D

Prophecy:
To the Doors of Death only one leads the path,
old ties broken, and sea saves from giant’s wrath
the tests of the heroes will escape at cost,
and the one who lived two lives, his spirit lost
when love’s dove stops the fight at her lullaby song,
the key frees all souls, the one missing with them all along
at the end of the war, the one who faced death shall be slain,
and when heaven’s gates open, only six mortals remain

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

=========================================­===­===­===­=
And if anyone steals my ideas, at this point it's happened so many times I honestly don't care. Do as you please. It just shows me how awesome they are (jks egos LOL)
I was being sarcastic. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS!!

One Last thing: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM.
Thank you.

OMG MARK OF ATHENA COMES OUT SOON OMGGOGMGOGGMOGMG!! :OO

last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 09:38PM

Héros de l’Olympe 2634 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...