Héros de l’Olympe gods Read the Demigod Files

swiftwater posted on Nov 17, 2011 at 05:05AM
percy As I walked out of the senate house with Hazle and Frank on either side of me. Theres a flash of light and all the sudden Hazle, Frank, and I are outside the grand doors of olympus.

"wowowowowowo where are we" frank exclaimed."Looks like Olympus to me" I said. "YOU'VE BEEN TO OLYMPUS BEFORE!" they shouted at me. "Yeah so?" Not thinking its a big deal. "No roman has been to Olympus before it's to dangerous" Hazel said "well then good thing I'm Greek then"Jokingly.

Getting serious I said "are we going in"? We walk in and saw Chiron,Grover,and 7 halfbloods around the ages of 9.

Héros de l’Olympe 595 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 595

il y a plus d’un an venus143 said…
you did post this lol anyways post soon please:) and i'm the first reply yea......:)
il y a plus d’un an swiftwater said…
big smile
Thanks venus143 I have a lot of free time so I'll ether post every day or every other day
il y a plus d’un an darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
cool its a different idea definately!
il y a plus d’un an venus143 said…
ok it sounds good post soon:)
il y a plus d’un an demigods4ever said…
big smile
post soon
after school guys
il y a plus d’un an chocolate10 said…
Cool post soon.
post soon
tomorow for sure
cloudy
Annabeth

I was bording the Argo 2 when a flash of light happened. When the light faded I was standing along with Jason, leo, and piper infront of the Olympic Throme Room. " wo how did we get here, and where are we?" Piper asked." looks like olympus before I remodeled it". After that the doors opened and I saw........
Annabeth

I saw a young Grover, Chiron, seven young campers around 9,and three older haflboods. Wait one of the older halfbloods was tall, had messy black hair, and when he turned around had those sea greean eyes that I loved so much."Percy" I wispered.He turned looked at me and gave me that lopped sided grin of his. "Hi Annabeth." he said in a voice that imedeatly told me that he remembered me and still loved me.

WE hugged and continued to hold hands while he introduced me to Hazle and Frank, and i introduced Jason Leo And Piper. Hazle hugged Jason and hit him in the arm saying "don't disappear on us like that'.
Thats when I noticed the seven campers and gods staring at us. Otwelve godsalong with Travis and Conner Stroll, Clairisse. Katy, Selina, Becandorf, and a younger me.
"
all the sudden a book drops on Percy's head. "OW" he ecliamed I pick up the book the Demigod Files?

Athena along with the rest of the gods who had been quiet till now asked wahat is it The demigod files "well Lets Read the thing after the introductions are done" athena cemanded. Percy Annabeth Hazle frank Leo Jason Piper. All the gods were quiet at this. Now each young camper steped forward The twins steped forward then clarisse than katy then selina than bekendorf lastly the younger me

"Okay lets start reading" Zeus declaured

Anna

il y a plus d’un an greektrickster said…
Please post more,and its funny how every time a book falls on Percy's head
agamotto commented…
Maybe fate feels this is the only way to get any info into his head, par forced osmosis! il y a plus d’un an
okay after church they'll start reading
il y a plus d’un an gumbee said…
cool
Your awesome
il y a plus d’un an pugluv98 said…
cool, post soon
how do you bolk on fanpop?
il y a plus d’un an universalpowa said…
big smile
post post post plz its really good !!! :)
I will as soon as I know how to bold
[ b ] word, sentence, or paragraph [ / b ] but with out the spaces between them
il y a plus d’un an Child_of_Hermes said…
when are you going to post?
il y a plus d’un an swimmergirl7 said…
testing
It worked!!
Post soon!
Yay now u can post :D
test
I'll post 2 chapters tomarrow
ok post soon
il y a plus d’un an pjlover447 said…
post soon
Where is swiftwater?
The Stolen Chariot

I was in fifth-period science class when I heard these noises. SCAWK! OW! SCREECH! "HIYA"

The stolls got up off the couch witch they were sitting on and started schreeching like birds. Till Annabeth Hit both of them in the head saying "shut up continue please mother."

Like somebody was getting attacked by possessed poultry, and believe me, that's a situation I've been in before.

there were some snickering around the room but stopped when they saw Percys glare.

Nobody else seemed to notice the commotion.

"Mist" the gods and Annabeth said.

WE were doing a lab, so everybody was talking, and it wasn't hard for me to go look out the window while I pretended to wash out my beaker.

Sure enough, ther was a hirl in the alley with her sward drawn.

"who can that be" athena thaught out loud.

She was tall and muscular like a basketball player, with stringy bt a flock of brown hair..

Clarisse was fingering her own stringy brown hair.

and jeans and combat boots and a denim jadket. She was hacking a flock of black birds the size of ravens. Feathers stuck out of her clothes in several places.

"And why are you just standing there" Ares asked " plus why are my birds attacking this girl?" he added "you'll see soon" Percy answered.

A cut was bleeding over her left eye. As I watched, one of the birds shot a feather like arrow, and it lodged in ger shoulder. She cursed and sliced at the bird.

last edited il y a plus d’un an
really good but could space the book from the peolple talking in the throne room? that would make it easier to read, and you almost got the bolding right its you have to switch the b and the slash, but other than that it was awesome, keep posting!!!
Yeah that was good!!! Is the girl an older clarise? Post soon!!
you'll see sorry guys I have basketball on tuesdays and some thursdays plus the drive was 4 hours there and back
Oh ok. U hav a valid excuse. Post tommarrow I think!
post soon
cool
P-O-S-T!
big smile
Posty posty post:D
Yeah will you post today?
Unfortuately I recognized the girl. It was Clarisse.

"And why is that unfortunate" Ares asked "you'll see in a moment" was the reply.

My old enamy from demigod camp. Clarisse usually lived at Camp Half-Blood year-round. I had no idea what she was doing on the Upper East Side in the middle of a school day.

"thats what we want to know" Athena remarked.

But she was obviously in trouble.She wouldn't last much longer.

"I think I wouldn't need your help Prissy" "fine" was her answer.

I did the only thing I could. "Mrs. White," I said "can I go to the restroom? Ifeel like I'm going to puke."

You know how teachers tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. the magic word is puke

"thanks for the advise Percy" travis remarked.

GO! Mrs. white said. I ran out the door, stripping off my safety goggles and gloves and lab apron. I got out my beswt weapon-a ballpiont pen called Riptide.
crying
Before I wrote my latest post I watch videos of Aurora on Youtube and most of those videos can make anybody with a heart cry
il y a plus d’un an darkrai6543 said…
ok to do bold you go [b ]words [/b ] without spaces. like this.
[b]okayI'lltry[b/]
Okay
Happy ThanksGiving
Same to you! That was great! Post again soon!
seriously, post soon!!!
il y a plus d’un an Child_of_Hermes said…
when are you going to post?
Same^
smile
Plz post!