Héros de l’Olympe Nico's Blog

Perseus54321 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 12:06AM
As shown by the current ten votes on my previous article, this is now a forum! Please enjoy the adventures of the young son of Hades as he deals with his very hot therapist, his taunts, and his friends who think he is violent and antisocial, not to mention his ongoing conceitedness and trying to be a player, failing horribly. Featuring Nico's bragging about his six-pack!

Rating: T

Disclaimer: I am a fourteen year-old sophomore with black hair, do I look like Rick Riordan?

Characters: Everyone, mainly Nico, and the people under the usernames they chose from PJO or HOO.

I might post every one or two days
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 11:22AM

Héros de l’Olympe 248 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 248

il y a plus d’un an pugluv98 said…
actually your pic looks like percy, lol can't wait!
il y a plus d’un an dezzypoo said…
laugh
what his pic looks like Nico and he is hot in that pic oops i said that out loud my bad ........ POST SOON PLZZZZZ!!!!!!lmfao
il y a plus d’un an Asmadasahater said…
cool
Ya!
You made this a forum.
I love that you mock them. And its so funny.
I also found the perfect picture.
 Ya! toi made this a forum. I l’amour that toi mock them. And its so funny. I also found the perfect p
il y a plus d’un an venus143 said…
big smile
yeaaaaaaa post soon can't whait and what your 14 and your a sophmore so when you graduate your going to be sixteen lol i'm 16 and i'm a sophmore anyways what eves post soon;)
il y a plus d’un an Perseus54321 said…
thank you all, my awesomeness has arrived!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Well, this is officially the worst day of my life. My therapist, Sarah (who is extremely hot), has just said that my blog was such a hit in camp that I should keep doing it. Sarah gave me the puppy dog eyes after I refused and from there it's all a blur. But I do know that somehow that I fell for it, stupid Aphrodite hotness. Almost as much as I am. Currently, I am sleeping in a boat, and the owner has no idea I'm here, good thing it's docked. For now. Well, my skeletons are patrolling for monsters and mortals, so I think I should be safe. Now it's time for one of the Nico's Blog specials! A poll, better band?
A. Three Days Grace
b. Three Days Grace
C. Three Days Grace
D. Three Days Grace
I know, it's almost like there is too much variety in the options. Now it's time for the questions!

NicoisHOT
: Will you marry me?

Um...I don't know you. That's kind of creepy, random girls run up to me telling me how hot I am (not that I'm denying) and ask me to go out with them, and how they love me in the books. Can someone explain this? I am so confused.

FORPEANUTBUTTER!
: NICKY I SMASH CABIN! PEANUT BUTTER GOOD! SMASH! I SMASH CABIN LIKE PEANUTS SMASH TO PEANUT BUTTER!

Oh crap, my cabin is destroyed, now I'm starting to not like this starting chaos thing. When I get back to camp, I'll need to check if my Three Days Grace albums are okay, they have a charm on them, but I'm not sure if the protection stretches to peanut butter-loving Cyclopes.

HuntersRuleMonstersDrool
: I swear Nico di Angelo I will kill you if you hit on me again. Several reasons
1. I'm fifteen, I will be fifteen when you're twenty, when you're thirty, when you're forty, and if you last long enough when you're a hundred
2. You still are a creepy little kid to me
3. You do not have a six-pack no matter what you say
4. You have an emo flap, you wear an aviator jacket in the summer, and you should be like ninety or something
LEAVE ME ALONE STALKER!

Thals, I do have a six-pack, for some reason I seriously lack body temperature and it is very cold wherever I go, my hair is very fluffy, and you should be in your twenties and you've been a tree, look who is talking. So I'm guessing we're still on for the movies Friday?

Mydadinventedtheterm'oldsot'
: Hey Nico, where's my twenty bucks you owe me?

Oh, er, Pollux, you really thought I was going to give you that? Too bad for you, I could pay you in corn dogs, but my corn dog supply is only for special occasions, and you are not special. I'm just too awesome.

Thisismybro'sblog
: Nico, seriously, you value corn dogs more than people. Stop hitting on Thalia, stop dangling people by their feet, and stop bragging you have a six-pack, is that too much to ask?

Well, frankly, yes. Hitting on Thalia is funny, dangling people is also funny, and I have rock hard abs, how can you not brag?

This is the ending of my new official blog, before I leave, I will not post my blog until someone guesses this Three Days Grace lyrics piece correctly.

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet

Guess or die!
Yours Deadly,
Nico di Angelo
P.S. I think the owner found me, time to run!
il y a plus d’un an bornhuntress said…
big smile
I Hate Everything About You...
Awesome!!! Yay u made the forum!!!! So funny!!!
awsome chapter and the lyrics for that song is *drum roll please*

I hate everything about you!!!!!!! I ACTUALLY LIKE THE BAND THEIR GOOD.

anyways now you have to post lol Jk laters;)
wink
THIS IS AWESOME!!! and can someone PLZZZ tell me how i can bold and italicize????? also check out my forum, Gods read the Heroes of Olympus i just posted
il y a plus d’un an luvseaweedbrain said…
big smile
[ b ] word [/b] bold
[ i] word [/i] italics
Loved it!!!
il y a plus d’un an Athenabeth said…
Wow really? That so easy! I hate Everything about you
My favorite song by them, and they're my favorite band.

Yes! Thank you for making this into a forum!
thanks luvseaweedbrain
il y a plus d’un an cro0010 said…
big smile
Nice.
il y a plus d’un an AmazingPercy said…
SO glad u made this into a forum
keep writing Nico the corn dog freak, player, stalker, emo dude, ninety year old, peanut butter hater,
il y a plus d’un an MCF2000 said…
I hate everything about you!!! Oh darn people already said it............:( I am SOOOO HAPPY u made this into a forum!!!!!!! Post soon!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an percy4forever said…
This is really good. Post soon :).
thank you for all of your replies! Was it that obvious for I Hate Everything About You? Well, the chapter (or blog entry deciding on how you want to look at it) is here!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Well, this is the best day of my life. Sarah was so pleased with the blog she even hugged me! My plan is working and she is getting attracted to me, slowly, but reeling her in...reel...her...in. Now I suppose that the poll I set up had an obvious winner! Three Days Grace! So enexpected...I guess now it's time for the questions, remember to submit them!

Icanglowred
: Di Angelo! Why is my cabin burning with black fire while Mark and Sherman are both crying and dangling from their feet while mumbling about a shadow and a whoosh?

Clarisse, have I ever told you the story of the Great Muppets Riot of '09? Well, it started with me throwing a knife at the TV when the Muppets came on. Then Mark and Sherman came in and tried to beat me up, they had a little Hecate girl who didn't know what she was doing throw a spell at me. In the end the Muppets attacked, me killing Kermit the Frog, Ms. Piggy, and a few more, then they turned demonic and attacked camp with pitchforks and torches and they were finally defeated when I summoned the dead to bind them and Percy washed them out. They're making their comeback in the Muppets movie that's coming out, I'm going on the lam.

IheartJG
: Nico, get it through your head, Sarah is not going to date you, fall in love with you, and get married to you, I'm asking why such the addiction?

Because, Piper, I don't plan on ever getting married, I can't have one girl tying me down, the best Sarah can get out of me is three months, which I have especially reserved for her, it's not often I do that.

Precious stones stalk me
: Hey bro, may I ask, why did you invest in some diamonds that I accidentally left behind in the Underworld Bank? It was underground, it's still underground.

Hazel, you must understand, in a thousand years, I'm going to be rich because I invested wisely, so when I'm in Elysium, I'll have a bigger mansion than anyone else, though I suppose since I
m Hades son I would already achieve that, crap.

GreenDayROCKSMonstersareAMERICANIDIOTS
: Nico, I changed my username, I think it fits me better when it's showing my one greatest love in life, the MOST ROCKING SONGS BY GREEN DAY! Anyway, why are you obsessed with Three Days Grace more than Green Day? Three Days Grace is decent but Green Day puts it to shame.

TAKE THAT BACK ANIMAL THAT YOU HAVE BECOME! I NOW HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! YOU CAUSE ME PAIN! YOUR INSULTING OF THREE DAYS GRACE IS LIKE STABBING ME OVER AND OVER! BEING NEAR YOU MAKES ME WANT TO BREAK AWAY! YOU BETTER WAKE UP FROM THIS DESLUSION! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO TAKE IT BACK! NO ONE WANTS TO BE ANYTHING LIKE YOU! YOU *content cannot be processed due to extreme obscenity and profanity, please hold*!

Thegood-looking(and avialable)HumanTorchhasarrived
: Yes, I've also changed my username, so the ladies will know I'm up for grabs. Nico, I need to ask you why Hazel looks at me strangely like she's remembering something?

Oh, funny story, you know how Hazel and me were from the nineteen-forties? Well, when Hazel died at first, she had a boyfriend named Sammy Valdez and he looked exactly like you and he was your a few greats grandfather, that good enough for you?

Now my questions are done! Now it's time for my lyrics question!

Anger, and agony,
Are better, than misery
Trust me, I've got a plan
When the lights go off, you'll understand

A bit obvious? Maybe but I don't care!
Yours Deadly,
Nico di Angelo
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
oh that is an easy one pain of course

can't whait till you post;)
il y a plus d’un an bornhuntress said…
laugh
Pain...
Awesome!!! LoL, Nico, what are we gonna do with him! He's unstoppable!!! And utterly obsessed with his therapist!!!!
and his abs, BTW IGNORE the other two forums i made it wont let me delete them and it made 5 copies of the same forum
What's up with him yelling at thalia, like seriously he needs anger management. Oh, and if he does it again, he's gonna get it.

Other than that Great!
il y a plus d’un an AmazingPercy said…
smile
lol love u Nico your awesome but you need help
post as soon as you can plz
Hello everybody! Your High Lord of an Awesome Blog has arrived! Don’t you just love the title? And I’m very hot, for you ladies interested *wink*. I am currently in the Hotel Du Fils De La Mort, I have no idea what it means, but it sounds French. I have locked the door, seeing as I am not checked in, I don’t really have the time or the money, seeing as the police are looking for me since I crashed in the boat and the owner found me. I may as well add grand theft to my list of crimes, including breaking and entering, arson, defiling a grave, stealing from McDonalds. You know your usual sixteen year-old stuff.
Anyway, time for the questions, as my hotness allows me to answer questions awesomely.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
: iunjbnuisnjvrjvdluihuirehjguiorjihuifouhuo­jzs­klf­jrs­gar­ver­?

Clovis, I realize that you are asleep, but next time, would you mind not to type a question when your head falls on the keyboard? It would be greatly appreciated by my associates. Meaning me.

NicoisSUPERHOT!
: Nico, I love you, will you marry me?

First of all, how hot are you? Second, are you a girl? Third, I DON’T KNOW YOU CREEPY STALKER! LEAVE ME ALONE CRAZED FAN GIRLS! AND NO I DO NOT MARRY OR DATE STRANGERS! STRANGER DANGER!

GreenDayROCKSMonstersareAMERICANIDIOTS
: NICO DI ANGELO HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE AWESOME MUSIC OF GREEN DAY! YOU ARE AN ITALIAN IDIOT! WHEN WILL YOU COME AROUND? I KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY ENEMY! YOU MAKE ME HAVE A 21ST CENTURY BREAK DOWN! YOU NEED TO TAKE A THREE DAYS GRACE HOLIDAY! SAY IT AGAIN AND I WILL DROWN YOU IN THE LAKE WITH A KERPLUNK! YOU BEING HUMAN IS JUST ONE OF YOUR LIES! YOU NEED TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND LOOK UP HOW MUCH MORE AWESOME GREEN DAY IS BETTER THAN THREE DAYS Grace!

Well, congratulations on your fluency but I doubt it can match up to my Three Days Grace ones. Now that will be an official poll, whose is better! Vote or I kill you! I will slice you and dice you until even your own mother couldn’t recognize you!

I am Sparky, fear the wrath of my wooden plank!
: I’d help you, Thalia, but Nico kind of scares me, and I don’t even know where that hotel is. But my question is, why does the Zeus cabin say, and I quote, ‘Zeuz sux, Hadez rulz’?

That is very simple, I do not like Zeus *thunder*, uh, I mean Zeus is awesome! Totally! *Rumble in the ground* I mean he is, terrible! *Thunder* I mean great! *Rumble* UGH NEVER MIND BOTH OF THEM ARE EQUALLY GOOD! *Rumble and thunder* Oh I give up.

Savior of Olympus
: I like this new username better, my question is why did you take all of my CDs and replace them with Three Days Grace?

Because they are horrible, I can’t believe you like rap, the only good song that has rap in it is by Linkin Park, the only band that can compete to come in second with Three Days Grace.

Now it’s time for my lyrics! I’m mixing it up a little, Linkin Park due to Percy’s lack of good music taste. RAP IS NOT EVEN SINGING!

One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time

I don’t care if it’s easy!
Yours Deadly,
Nico di Angelo

Remember to submit your questions!
il y a plus d’un an partypony said…
Wow, that was funny!
I think your French means, "Hotel Son's Death?" I'm not very good with my French, still learning it, so forgive me if it's wrong.

Bob_your-friend: Nico, there's this scary guy called Hyperion telling me to free him from an oak tree, and he keeps calling me Iapetus...

(Iapetus was from the Demigod Files *spoiler* Percy pushed him into the Lethe, therefore erasing his memory. Percy renamed him Bob and is now under the care of Nico di Angelo.)

partypony: I'm with Thalia on this one, GREEN DAY IS WAY BETTER THAN THREE DAYS GRACE! Billie Joe Armstrong is obviously more superior than Adam Gontier. I like both bands, though. Props for Thee Days Grace, they're Canadian! Never knew that until two weeks ago...
il y a plus d’un an dancergirl78 said…
laugh
Haha I love Nico :P
il y a plus d’un an steviedob said…
RAP IS SINGING but saying the words fast
Linkin Park- In The End
All your song lyrics are too obvious. Three Days Grace is better than Green Day. Green Day is good but nothing can beat Three Days Grace.

I agree with Nico, rap is NOT singing! Thank you for pointing it out.
il y a plus d’un an wierdo2 said…
That was funny.
But Thalia is right. Greenday is WAY BETTER!
il y a plus d’un an ilovepenguins97 said…
mischievous
THAT WAS AWSOME!!!
dont forget my idea!
*evil laugh*
sad
is this discontinued?
no he just hasn't posted.
il y a plus d’un an hollistergurl said…
laugh
this is so funny lolololol!
il y a plus d’un an Kronos429 said…
postttt
okay, now time to snap me out of my little vacationland I call school, just so you guys know, I can't post on school days anymore, so just weekends, but now here is a chapter and the hotel name is Hotel of the of the son of death, roughly
Ugh, I hate my life, why do I still have to do this blog? I nearly got out of it, but my very hot therapist just made me start to do it only on weekends. And I've got to do it now. This is Nico's Blog residing from a monster's dungeon and I'm chained upside down and maybe about to die while a skeleton is hacking at my chain to get me down. Why am I always the one who ends up in the most random places? It can't be Percy or Thalia? Thalia annoys people at all times*cough!* Green Day! *cough!*, and Percy is...Percy, that's enough provocation for anybody! Now time for my questions.

Bob_your-friend
: Nico, there's this scary guy called Hyperion telling me to free him from an oak tree, and he keeps calling me Iapetus...

Er, Bob, Hyperion is just a salesmen who works in a company named, um, Free Me Iapetus, if you see him again just deck him, that's the only way to deal with salesmen.

partypony
: I'm with Thalia on this one, GREEN DAY IS WAY BETTER THAN THREE DAYS GRACE! Billie Joe Armstrong is obviously more superior than Adam Gontier. I like both bands, though. Props for Thee Days Grace, they're Canadian! Never knew that until two weeks ago...

Because they are Canadian, they are better! They are from Norwood, Ontario, they formed in 1993 under the name of Groundswell, then they broke up in 1997 due to the departure of two band mates, then they reformed the same year, under the name Three Days Grace, as the singer put it, if you had three days to change yourself. Ha Annabeth! Wikipedia can be right a lot! I think I need to get a Green Day block feature on this blog.

I'm the best thief in Elysium and I like it
: Nico, why is there no good stuff to nick in Elysium? Besides the food, and I'm allowed to get that stuff at any time?

Luke, what you don't realize is that stealing is not allowed in Elysium, except in the Hermes kids section, which also forbids against it to make it a challenge, so just go over there, you'll find plenty of stuff.

Hottest-girl-in-camp
: Nico, why are you so emo? You won't get a girlfriend when you're emo, except Thalia, and she's punk. You need a make over from the Aphrdoite cabin, otherwise you'll die alone.

Okay, Drew, that was not really a question, just a put down. And why does Thalia always get put as the punk and I get labeled as the emo? And I have no such problems impressing the ladies *wink*. I have a six-pack, and I've got the tall, dark and handsome look down, I don't need help. You'd probably make me look like a prep, with lame clothes that boys who think they have to dress good (my looks get all the girls, as well as my charm, cleverness, and I'm hot, I need to say it twice) and all that, not in this life time.

Savior of Olympus
: Nico, do you have any idea why when she sleeps, Annabeth mutters other guys' names? I keep hearing her say things like Jace, Alec, Peeta, Gale, Will, Jem, Fang and Iggy?

Percy, this is a Percy moment (whenever someone says something completely oblivious). Those are book characters, in fact, I got Annabeth some of those books for her birthday. Jace and Alec are from the Mortal Instruments, Peeta and Gale are from the Hunger Games. Will and Jem are from the Infernal Devices, and Fang and Iggy are from Maximum Ride. And you especially don't have to worry about Alec *smirk*, he's gay. My cousin is a moron.

Now, thanks to my idiot cousin, I'll have a special quote, three of them from the book characters, I need to make it harder.

"Go pick a tree, I'll carve out initials into it."-
"What?"
"Don't you remember? You love me this much?"-

"I use my rapier wit to hide my inner pain."-
"Get out of the street before you get run over by a car or your pain will be outer."

"It's his fault. _____ doesn't look right."
"I hardly see that as a justified statement coming from someone dressed as you are."-

There we go, it will hopefully be harder to figure out all three.
big smile
LOLOL i love this! post soon!
il y a plus d’un an Kronos429 said…
hey can we ask our own questions like partypony did?
post soon lol this was a very good idea:)laters:)
il y a plus d’un an kristalovepercy said…
awesomness post soon and one more thing, MARRY ME NICO! I LOVE YOU!
hes only doing it on weekends now
il y a plus d’un an Nico-di-Angelo said…
This is some what like me. Oh and, kristalovespercy , sry but I like some one else that ball shall never know of.
il y a plus d’un an _Aphrodite_ said…
O: I love ur story Luke, im going to add this on my favorites :)
il y a plus d’un an partypony said…
That was awesome. But you can't ban Green Day, the awesomeness is more than a simple ban can handle.

Darn, those are hard quotes. I've read Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, and Mortal Instruments, but I never got around to reading Infernal Devices. Someday, though...
I'm pretty sure none of those are from Maximum Ride. And the first one definitely has a boy and a girl character, from the way they're talking.

ChICagO ChaPtER RUlz!!!: Party Ponies-Chicago PARTEEEYYY?! You coming man? After you escape from that dungeon, I mean.

^Random Party Pony
The quotes are, in this order of who spoke
1. Fang, Max, Fang, from Maximum Ride
2. Jace, Clary, the Mortal Instruments
3. Magnus, Will, from Clockwork Angel
I knew I made it hard
Sup my peeps, got your very own Nico di Angelo coming live from an abandoned cemetary somewhere in Arizona while I'm trying to contact some spirits. Nice and cheery place, this place is full of people that have died of murder, suicides, pretty much from getting run over by a wild herd of emu to paper cuts, these spirits ain't happy. Already sliced and diced a few of 'em. Time for the questions, ooh, exciting, the time of my life, there you go Thalia, a Green Day pun like you asked (threatened to beat me with a large stick). And note my sarcasm. Now enough ranting, though it is very hot.

ChICagO ChaPtER RUlz!!!
: Party Ponies-Chicago PARTEEEYYY?! You coming man? After you escape from that dungeon, I mean.

'Course, hey did you invite that water nymph from last time...? She was so hot, as hot as a naiad can get of course. The dungeon I got out of no problem, you know, except a broken arm, a couple ribs, and ruining by favorite army pants. But I found whatever valuables I could in the dungeon and it paid off the hospital and I got quite an nice profit.

This is my bro's blog
:Nico, care to explain what you were donig with this naiad friend of yours?

Yeah, sure, we were totally-wait, I ,uh, mean talking...about...ponies...and how getting drunk and being irresponsible is totally wrong.

Green Day ROCKS Monsters are AMERICAN IDIOTS
: Nico, you little (censored) (censored) (sensored) (censored) (sorry, this cannot be displayed as of content is explicit and tells Nico some places where he can shove his Threee Days Grace CDs) FOR STEALING MY GREEN DAY CDS AND REPLACING THEM WITH YOUR PUNKY LITTLE CRAP!

Potty mouth, Thalia, you know, next time I'll steal your Cds and replace them with something like Justin Bieber, or Maroon 5, got the moves like Jagger, Thals? *smirk*

NICO IS MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE!
: MARRY ME NICO! I AM YOUR NUBMER ONE FAN! TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!

Well, that isn't creepy at all. And by the way, this is Nico's Blog, not Taylor Lautner's Blog, any next time I'm getting a fan girl block on this place.

Pillsbury Doughboy
: You know what I remembered a few days ago, Nico? Turns out it wasn't Festus attacking me, it was a certain emo looking, Three Days Grace loving, son of Hades!

[b]Wow, I have a brother? Ironic coincidence, maybe he didn't like it that you stole my doughnut and avenged his brother. I think I'll like him, when can he come to camp?

Now, before the cops find a tall, lanky, dark-haired boy in a graveyard. I'll give just one quote from a book now.

"Is this the part where you cut your clothes into strips to bind my wounds?" said _______ sarcastically.
"If you wanted me to take my shirt off, all you had to do is ask."-

The end, I won't be able to post until next week so keep this up on page one of the forum with the comments!
hahahhah this is so funny! LOL.
"this is not taylor lautner's blog" ahhahhaa. that was so funny, even though i love taylor lautner. cant wait til u post next week!
mischievous
Nice. *smirks* NO ONE TAKES MY DONUTS, OR THEY PAY!!!
And as for the fan girls. DONT U PPL GET IT!?!? I LILE SOMEONE, LIKE A LOT!!!!!
That quote is from Mortal Instruments, Clary and Jace.
Sup everybody! Time for the fantastic adventures of the hottest son of Hades you guys will ever meet! Or just the hottest person you will ever meet works too. I’m currently in a cave while I am running from some police who saw a boy lighting a fire that flickered black in a graveyard, they probably just blamed that on too much coffee though but now I have another commission of arson, as Nick Anglo, I love aliases. Seeing as I have forty-one of them, in each country I’m wanted in, so about fifty-three, all of them include graveyards, theft or breaking and entering. I’m not a man of many colors, or crimes. Now my questions,

Green Day ROCKS Monsters are AMERICAN IDIOTS
: NICO DI ANGELO! You better not, or I’ll kill you and Nick Anglo, and whoever you are, then I’ll bring you back, then I’ll kill you again, then I’ll bring you back, then I’ll painfully torture you until you take it back, then I’ll painfully kill you. And I do NOT have the moves like Jagger!

Whatever, Thals, you’re just jealous that you don’t have amazing music taste like I do. And Thalia, let’s not forget you have nothing over the domain of the dead, though I suppose you’ll just march in there and demand everything you want, you always do. (cue smirk!) *Smirk*

The good-looking (and available) Human Torch has arrived
: Why did you send me a message with a skeleton in a bottle (the message is in the bottle, not the skeleton) yet I can’t open the bottle, and the skeleton won’t leave me alone and keeps nudging me with his shoulder looking expectant!

*face-palm* Leo, first, of all, I need you to build me a new guitar, Thalia got angry with me and attacked me with it and in the end I didn’t have a scratch yet my guitar was busted beyond repair, shows that either I’m much faster than her or Green Day anger makes her a worse shot. But the reason skeleton is nudging you is because the shoulder bone is the bottle opener, I didn’t want Thalia to mess it up.

Precious metals stalk me
: Nico, why did you have to mess with Frank by filling the barrack with Ding-Dongs? Which I might add I live in too!

You live in Ding-Dongs? Never thought of it. But that reminds me, Frank tries anything and I’m judo throwing him over Canada. Then going over to Canada, then playing soccer with him, I like the older brother thing; I get to have a chance at hurting people. Why did Bianca not want to stay around for this?

Savior of Olympus
: Nico, enough with the Hades-forsaken Three Days Grace, it’s enough for you to have your cabin FULL of it, but seriously, do you have to cause vandalism on other cabins for it?

Percy, my being a huge fan of Three Days Grace is my way of pressing Canada to bring out more bands like them, and then I’ll forgive them for JUSTIN BIEBER! It burns even to type that.

Chosen one of Pan, candidate for president
: Hey Nico, what’s your favorite color?

Electric blue, it goes great with black, and silver, why?

Chosen one of Pan, candidate for president
: Oh, no reason, *smirk*, what person do you know that wears silver clothes, has electric blue eyes, and has black hair? I wonder who it could be?

Um, Percy? No, his eyes are green, and he doesn’t wear any good or cool things, is it Pollux? No, his clothes aren’t silver. Chuck Norris? Oh, wait, he threw me out of his house when I tried to get in and he had none of those features. I’ll figure it out by next blog entry.

Time for the quote!

“Are you the Magister?”-
“Magister?”- He looked mildly surprised by her vehemence. “That means ‘master’ in Latin, doesn’t it?”
“I…”_____ was feeling increasingly as if she were trapped in a strange dream. “I suppose it does.”-
“I’ve mastered many things in my life. Navigating the streets of _______, dancing the quadrille, the Japanese art of flower arranging, concealing a highly intoxicated state, delighting young women with my charms…”-
_____ stared.
“Alas,” he went on. “no one has ever actually referred to me as ‘the master’, or ‘magister’, either. More’s the pity…”-

Was that difficult enough? Maybe it is, maybe not, eh, I’m not here to be a game show host, I don’t care.
The quote is from Clockwork Angel, Tessa and someone I can't remember who.

Nico will not date Thalia, ever. Grover should shut up!