Héros de l’Olympe The Unknown Hero

darkrai6543 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 03:03AM
Synopsis: after the fall of a great hero, a new group pops up as a new army governed by a new enemy is arising, and a mysterious group of demigods is about to help, and during all of this the leader of this mysterious group has a dangerous grudge with the goddess artemis, who seems determined to make him and those around him suffer. and throughout this chaos 2 new demigods try to overcome the diffrences of their 2 groups, save their camp, and discover why all of this hades is happening to them again, and the truth may just be more dangerous than they think, the secret has been gaurded by the gods for millenia, and now it is ready to be revealed, find out in my story, The Unknown Hero.

Rating:T cause' im paranoid. BUT NO SWEARING!!!

OC:Patrick Genary, Angelina Genary, PJ, amy, chaos, more to come.

characters by RR: Annabeth chase, thalia grace, leo valdez, piper mclean, phoebe rider, nico di angelo, chiron, the gods, others...

disclaimer:all rights to Rick Riordan.

just cause' this isnt about the series that RR is writing doesnt mean you cant bear with me. please do read this.

ON HIATUS
last edited on Aug 26, 2012 at 07:05AM

Héros de l’Olympe 1192 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1192

il y a plus d’un an darkrai6543 said…
okay here we go!

Annabeths pov

Annabeth was sitting at the beach, one of her favorite spots. when a bright light started to appear. the godess Artemis stepped out of it and said to her: "annabeth, join the hunt, your old boyfriend has deserted you and you can avoid the heartbeak that approaches." she froze.why would a godess lie to her?a godess wouldnt lie, would she? "yes, you know i wouldnt lie to you, he has found another, and he is only minutes away, join me." she had tears running down her cheeks by now.she felt like she was being torn in two.then she decided. "i will!" and she repeated the sacred lines she had heard when friend Thalia had joined the hunt. she had always thought of her as a sister and now that would turn literal.they were true sisters now."good, i would let your friend Thalia know that you have joined." a huge ship approached and at the helm, grinning happily, was her long lost friend. though now he wasnt a friend, he was going to be dead. she ran over to the Artemis cabin, all the way thinking on how to take her revenge, and when she arrived, quickly told thalia of the events that had just went down.she got an enraged look on her face. "we're going to get him!" shouted thalia, and the hunters all woke up and got ready, arming their bows with explosive arrows. they ran out to the beach, by now the word had spread and a bunch of campers had gathered and were arming themselves, thinking the ship was an enemy, which was only half true, they took aim and in the split second before they fired annabeth saw a look of fear, betrayal, and anguish spread across percys face. she let the arrow fly and she saw it hit him square in the chest, he went flying back, he shouted something incoherent, like: "geeeettttttttttt oooooooouuuuu....... oooooooooooooooooo.......... hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee...................­...­...­...­..y­yyy­yyy­yyo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ouu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu uuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss!!!!!!!!­!!!­&qu­ot; and then the hunters let the explosive arrows fly and the ship went up into flames, and a pain filled cry let loose through the air. when the ship went down she could feel the tears come, and she walked back to the artemis cabin crying, with thalia and piper[who had heard the comotion and came to watch] comforting her.

let me know how good or bad it was! comment please!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an bornhuntress said…
smile
Nice start!! I'm guessing this is not a percabeth story... or is it??? Guess I'll figure it out as u post. So post soon!!!
il y a plus d’un an 131newbee313 said…
It's a good idea, but I think you might wanna slow down a bit. Like how in a paragraph, Annabeth went from alone to a Hunter about to kill Percy :). Keep posting!
yeah... okay ill do a short post.

2 years later...

over the next few years, the name percy jackson became a touchy subject, if you brought it up around the hunters you got put in the infirmary, and if you brought it up with the war concept you got sad looks, and a few grumbles about how fewer lives would be lost if he hadnt been killed. after some of his close friends, like grover and nico, found out, they disappeared. even leo, after the war, who didnt even know him, disappeared, leaving no trace. it grieved piper, and jason didnt find out until a few days later, as he stayed at the roman camp, which only a precious few knew about thanks to the gods...

i don want to post more since its ten till bed.
il y a plus d’un an precious211 said…
heart
I agree with newbee:)
it's pretty good so far
also i think you should capitilize and stuff
other than that it's pretty awesome
and yeah not percabeth!
and woah this is kind of like the chatotic sea:)
percy's killed?! Okay that didn't make me feel that good:)
mischievous
all will be revealed, and who knows? all may not be what it seems.
il y a plus d’un an percy4forever said…
Poor Percy :(. Really good so far. Why did they kill Percy though? And I'm guessing this is a Hunters of Artemis story, right? Anyway, really good start :).
il y a plus d’un an kgirl925 said…
this is great. I agree with newbee though, it was moving a bit too fast. and I'm really sad that percy got killed :(
make him come back to life! lol
mischievous
who said its a hunters story? or if percys dead? or if this will even reflect around anything? yeah the last one? ignor it. but i will post today if i get 2 more comments from anyone.
smile
and guys i just edited the first chapter so you should reread it. it has more detail and is a little longer.
mischievous
two more guys.
il y a plus d’un an nicecatch42 said…
ummmmm..........its ok, just a little fast, but it was still really cool
so who was Percy's new one?
smile
one more!
il y a plus d’un an dezzypoo said…
angelic
fine if ur going to be a party pooper
mischievous
thank you but i dont like swearing. post soon i will, later today after homework.
il y a plus d’un an MythicLover said…
are you going to post soon? So far its really good! Is it like those Chaos stories from fanfiction?
mischievous
ill post now. okay, ive been onsidering options for this story for a month but i write as i go so you might not see the plot fit together perfectly. so here we go... oh! and you guys i should let you know i have never read the chaos stories so i dunno what your talkin about...

Annabeths pov

over the next few years the grief and guilt got better.
though it didnt go completely away, she always thought about how if it was or wasnt good if he was killed because of that. but she started to forget about it. her memory gradually got fuzzier thank goodness. she hhad been trying to focus on hunting and not her old life, as almost everything reminded her of percy.
then on a normal night they were just setting up camp when a huge group of monsters came out from the woods. there were gegines and lastrygonians and dracanae, along with hellhounds and others. at least a hundred ugly, smelly, and probably very deadly monsters came charging out of the woods. they wirled into action and she brought out her bow and started to fire, but stopped and trained her arrows on a rogue dracanae that was setting fire to their supply tent. she shot it but it was to late, the blazing fire roared to life as the dracanae crumbled like o sand castle in a hurricane. the fire spread quicker than a normal fire, spreading through the whole camp and burning everything. after that she ran out of arrows and had to draw her hunting knive. it always felt akward in her hand compared to her other knive. she longed for that knive more than ever right now, but she had left it in one of her camps, she cursed herself for being so careless but it wasnt the time. she ran the last of the monsters through and backed up, totally exhausted.the hunters gathered up their remaining supplies. thank goodness no-one was more than a little cut and bruised. they started to march south, they were somewhere in oaklahoma, at least, thats what she thought. they walked for hours, grumbling and cursing and generally having a horrible time. theywalked untill they heard something like one of those summer camps. they always found those, they were annoying but they saw this as a chance to restock supplies and rest.they keppt walking and stopped when they saw the camp...

like it? hate it? let me know, i need to figure out what pleases you guys, and i think this is the longest chapter!
mischievous
ill post tonight if and only if i get 2 comments and if its not before bed, comment please.
mischievous
ill post if i get one comment actually.
il y a plus d’un an Athena_girl11 said…
What can I say. It's actually pretty good. And a bit different from the others, I have read. Keep it up and post.
mischievous
thanks! ill post a short chapter tomorrow or the next day, i have to get some music for the next chapter from my sister.
It was good, post soon!!
il y a plus d’un an percy4forever said…
I think it's really good. Thanks for slowing down :). I think this story is going to be interesting. Let me guess. Percy's at the camp?
il y a plus d’un an magic-cow said…
Ohhh mysterious camp
mischievous
ill post in about an hour, i have to find something on youtube.
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! second page!!!
okay i found the link! HEY GUYS READ THE AUTHORS NOTE BELOW!!!

Annabeths pov

They immediatly stopped in their tracks when they saw the camp, it could be any tipical summer camp but they saw farmiliar faces like connor stoll, mark and his brother sherman from Ares cabin, chris rodriguez and a couple others, but what really freaked her out was Leo, grover and nico who had vanished, were sitting right there. though something was different, they all looked older, hardened, ready for anything. then she noticed the guy giving announcements. he was tall, had black hair, a good tan and had jeans and an aqua blue shirt that said: "The Half gods" on. His eyes were a dark purple, and had an oily look to them, always changing colors, they gleamed with sadness and pain, but had a happy look to them. she realized he was looking at her, and those eyes seemed to bore into her soul, reading her entire being. the look he gave her made her want to melt into her boots. she immediatly knew that he was stronger than many things, he also radiated power. We will start the sing along in 5 minutes, i have business to attend to." he knelt down to 2 kids who looked like brother and sister, she barely made out, "can you follow me real quick?" they nodded and got up with him and they started towards us. "guys, he knows we're here! and i dont know if thats a good thing!" he startled her and said in a hushed tone, "meet us over there." he pointed over to a clear spot about 100 yards away. he started towards it with the other two kids in tow. "who does he think he is blowing us off like that!" wispered Thalia angrily. "lets just go." said phoebe. we met up and started the conversation. "who are you?" we asked him. "I don't go by my old name anymore, but you may call me PJ." [guys, im gonna stop with the "" now its getting annoying. ;) ] but i do know you, and this is patrick. he said pointing at the boy who was around 16. and this is angelina. he said pointing to the girl who looked around 15 or 16. i started off with: okay now that we know who you are, what do you do here, i mean, we KNOW some of the people in that crowd over there, and 3 of those kids have been missing for 2 years!i said in an almost angry tone, she knew she should probably be polite considering they needed supplies from them, and she didnt think he would make a good enemy. well this is our secret training camp for those of who chiron thinks need more of a challenge or those of who figure out what this group is. we also pay our dues by working as a pretty good band. this bothered annabeth, she had been at camp for almost 10 years and she hadnt heard of this camp. she was burst out of her thoughts by him saying, we only started 2 years ago, if thats what your thinking. but im guessing from the looks of your packs, the fact you arent armed and the cuts and bruised... you were attacked and are out of supplies? okay now she was wierded out, its like he could read her mind. i guess i could get you the needed supplies, medical care and a good place to sleep if you dont mind if its in storage. what storage? was her first thought. thalia was apparently curious to, because she asked, what storage? im guessing your a mobile camp, right? so where could you keep a storage?i mean-if i may, before you start your annoying rant, my storage is all in here. he pointed to his suitcase, and then they all battered him with questions, he just ignored us, set the suite case on the ground and opened it up. we all gasped as the inside was a dark hole with a latter sticking out. well come on! he said when he realized we were still staring at him. when we didnt even move he sighed and began down the latter. we all looked at each other and thalia shrugged. nothing left to loose guys, lets go! and we descended into the magical mystical suitcase.

what they came into was so amazing it took her breath away, it was a huge storage room, like a warehouse, stacked shelves with labels everywhere, but the architecture was amazing, greek facades with roman decorations, all sculpted out of white marble. but he led them into a room that was still cool, same designs, but on a lower scale. there was a desk and a couple of boxes. he walked over to his desk and pulled out a packet of gum. ohhhh! are those hunters tents! shouted cielia, one of our newer hunters. no this is something called juicy fruit. he said in a tone that said: "are you kidding me?" he popped one in his mouth and walked to one of the boxes and pulled some of the same thing. these are the hunters tents. he said. he handed them a whole package and started out of the room. he shouted behind him: YOU CAN SET UP IN THE FIRST ROOM! IVE GOT A SING ALONG TO ATTEND! and he climbed the latter and left.thalia decided to voice what most of us were thinking. well he's definatly an oddly mysterious person. i figure hes a son of Hecate, you know, the eyes. so we set up camp. though while we were settling in we heard singing, a voice deep and melodious. a voice that made her think of better times in her past. she and a couple other curious hunters climbedup the latter to see PJ singing.

okay guys, listen to this link, it really reflects this story and just cause its christian dont not listen, listen to the words, they mean something in this story.

link

like or hate? i spent about an hour and a half writing this so i hope its the first. ;)
big smile
also you should listen to these songs:

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

these songs also rock, like i said if your not christian still listen to the lines!
il y a plus d’un an pugluv98 said…
smile
darkrai this is AWESOME!!!! You are a really good writer er, typer, whatever the point is that this is really good and FINALLY someone who doesn't like to curse in forums (yay im not the only one)
mischievous
i know right! i hate cursing and... beetween us...i'm only in 6th grade... this is where all of those songs come from, wow hits 2010.

but heres my fav song in that album look down

this is the song:link
mischievous
and thanks, your forum is good to, but yeah i was hopiing someone was liking that, it did take a LONG time to type out, i dont know how HecateA does it.
hmmm
is anyone else there?
il y a plus d’un an TheSennin said…
big smile
keep on, it's good but don't just make it look too much like "The Forbiden Warrior" or "the 3 banished" cuz it'll make it boring & useless
il y a plus d’un an sylviakitty348 said…
smile
I like how you started to take it a little slower, but could you clear up on the whole "Many summer camps" thing? I don't get it, are there like, a ton of mini half-blood camps now or something? And actually, I know it takes a little bit more time, but it would really help if you went back to putting in quotation marks again (""). Plus, that's the grammatically correct way to write out dialogue. Im sorry if I sound like an English teacher or something, but I can't help it :P Proper grammar and spelling is the first step to a great story, but so far, you're doing great :) I hope we get to find out about "PJ's" eyes soon, (not too soon! dont rush it) and what really happened on that ship. Plus why Artemis would tell Annabeth Percy found someone else. That also confuses me. I hope this constructive criticism was, well, constructive, lol :P Nice job!
mischievous
yay, your confused! i thought what would make this story popular is that the mystery would be huge. but i just got annoyed by the quotation marks. but yeah, i like the mystery in this story. and just in case you guess who PJ is, dont say it on here.
Sorry for not commenting before but i forgot to put it in my updates! Wow this is good!!!! Love the mystery!!! Wonder what will happen next... Hmmm...
Post soon!!!
mischievous
thanks! ill post tomorrow cause my bedtime is 9:00 and its 8:45.
surprise
8:45!!! It's 11:46 where I live!!! I should get off the internet!!! XD
surprise
where do you live?! im in spokane and its 8:47 now! and your on the computer at 11:46 on a school night!
Ummm... I live in Puerto Rico(an island) we have the same time zone as New York(I think). That's nothing! One of my bff's goes to sleep at 2am!
mischievous
wow, i wish i could do that, but i would be horrible in the mornings, ill post after school if i get 1 more comment.
smile
Hi wow I do like to stay up late but only if I can sleep until noon which rarely happens. Also great story!!!!!!
where i am its 5 in the afternoon
hmmm
My time-zone is the same as darkrai. What do you think of 6th grade? so far its ok.
Go Midwestern time zones
mischievous
6th grade is cool, not as hard as 5th cause i was in a gifted class where we got 20 homework assignments a week, and 2 projects to add to that, it was a nightmare... but ill post as soon as possible because my sister is on the laptop and this is the desktop and its so slow, so expect a chapter anytime between 4:00 to 9:00 or if i say otherwise. and please comment more, its what helps motivate me, without comments i dont feel like this is worth it a nd i stop post ing and everything goes down hill, but keep checking in because it could happen at an time.
meh
and did anyone listen to the music??? im posting now by the way.
il y a plus d’un an Child_of_Hermes said…
surprise
HOLY CRAP YOUR IN 6TH GRADE!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN 7TH OR 8TH!!! THAT MAKES YOU TWICE AS GOOD AS A WRITER!!!!

BTW IM GOING TO BE POSTING ON MY TWO FORUMS Gods read The Heroes of Olympus and The Banished Hero soon so check it out!!!
7th rocks
8t is better!!!