Héros de l’Olympe The Broken Oath's

anaklusmus16 posted on Oct 11, 2011 at 06:15AM
Okay guys I decided to start a new forum
don't worry I will keep up with the other ones as well and post daily on all three of them
but I want to k ow what you guys think about this. If you guys like it I will continue but if you don't I will dealete it
okay here is the description
if you guys think it's interesting I will post chapter one asap
and also spam is expected and constructive critasims is allowed

After the giant war Percy Jackson thought that his life would be peaceful. He would spend some alone time with the love of his life. But that all changes when he enters camp and finds her kissing the new demigod that arrived at camp couple weeks ago, named Michale Richards. She declares that she can't be with Percy because he doesn't have time for her. She says Michale makes her feels special and wanted. She breaks up with him. And out of miserry he swears on the Styx that he will never fall in love again. Everyone felt symphathy for him, espically his best friends Thalia Nico Jason Piper Leo Reyna Hazel Dakota and Gwen. But he still mourns over her. He wants to die and escape the pain. Out of despartion he jumps off the broklyn bridge hoping he would die. But his father takes pity on him and talks to Zeus about turning Perseus immortal. Zeus, seeing his nephew in sorrow softened and agreed. Now that Perseus is immortal, he has become more powerful and more handsome. He has caught every mortal girls attaraction. He has also caught some goddesses attention as well. But now he realizes that if his oath was for good thing or bad as he falls in love again. But he falls in love with a woman that's off limts and has also vowed to never love. Find out how Perseus deals with this, if he will continue to love the women as she loves him back. Or will she keep her oath and he keep his. See the struggle between the two forbidden lovers as they try to built a relationship.

last edited on Jan 17, 2012 at 04:49AM

Héros de l’Olympe 2613 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...