Héros de l’Olympe Anaklusmus16's Heroes Of Olympus

anaklusmus16 posted on Jul 31, 2011 at 11:30PM
hey guys i going to be writing the son of neptune the way i want it to be. in this the story is going to be told from hazel,percy,rynea,Gwen, piper, Leo, Jason and annabeth's and many more point of view. tell me how you guys like it and well tell wat you think and how i can improve next time i write.

Title: The Son Of Neptune
Rated:T
Characters: Percy(Poseidon),Hazel(Ceres),Gwen(Mercury) Dakota(Apollo),Reyna(Mars), Annabeth(Athena), Marcus(Mercury), neo(Apollo),Alexender(Mercury),Agatha(Mine­rva­),J­aso­n(J­upi­ter­), piper(Aphrodite),Lance(Pluto),Leo(Hephaest­us)­,Th­ali­a(Z­eus­), Andrew(Mars) Bobby (Minerva) and a few more
By the way i don't own any of the characters except the ones you haven't heard about in the real heroes of Olympus series

Genera: action adventure romance

i will post every day if you guys would like
ok thanks for reading and pce
last edited on Oct 02, 2011 at 04:33AM

Héros de l’Olympe 1722 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1722

il y a plus d’un an precious211 said…
heart
cool
il y a plus d’un an ahotsummerday12 said…
(: Postt soonAwsomee.
il y a plus d’un an anaklusmus16 said…
worried
ok here i go.

Hazel

i couldn't sleep so i sneaked out of the cabin and went to the beach.i was looking at the full moons reflection on the sea when suddenly a hand came out of the water right at my feet. i screamed without thinking then wished i hadnt because i wasnt really supposed to be out at night right now. i noticed the boy had black hair, he wasn't moving and strangely he wasn't wet. then i noticed something coming. it was Lupa and some of the other campers who heard me scream. it was rynea,neo, Alexander,bobby,my best friend Agatha. when lupa saw me she growled meaning i was in trouble. then she the boy and her face was expressionless. Agatha asked " what are you doing out her hazel, you should be in bed, and why did you scream." " i.....i .. couldn't sleep so i came here" then every1 else seems to notice the boy too and how he was dry. i was getting worried by the look on Lupa's face. she let out a loud howl which either she was mad or extra mad." i m sorry lupa but he just showed up out of the water and i was scared so i screamed. i m sorry." " if he came out of the water , why isn't he wet, what in Pluto is going on" lupa face told that she was contemplating this not sure how make it sense. then she said "bobby and neo take him to the infirmary then go back to your cabin, hazel go and stay with him until he wakes." " but what if he attacks when he wakes" but i was glad she told me i should stay with him because i felt bad for him and he was kind of cute and i was going to sneak out to see if she didn't tell me that. i think she knew that and that's why she told so. i tried to pretend to not like the idea and argue " but lupa cant you let someone else do it" she let out a growl which meant she wasn't in the mood. i half smiled at the idea then i looked over to Agatha and her face told me she knew what i was up to and my smile disappeared. she said "what are you thinking , are you crazy, why are you interested in this boy, what if you get hurt" she didn't let me get a word out, she kind of does this when she is nervous. i smiled and said " don't worry i will be fine and when have i ever gotten hurt of something stupid i did" "do you want me to say it here or make a list" she replied. i laughed out loud and hugged and said " don't worry just go to your cabin and get some sleep and ill see you in the morning, OK" she let out a big sigh then tried to say something but i ran after neo and bobby toward the infirmary. when we got there they put him down on a bed then neo said " who do you think he is and why did he just show up out of the water like that." "he must be a halfblood if he wasn't he wouldn't have been able to wonder in here like that" bobby replied with a angry and sort of confused look." don't worry guys we will find out in the morning when he wakes go get some sleep." " why are you so calm, what if he is a monster in or something" replied neo. " i am always calm, calm as a forest"i can say stuff like that being a daughter of the roman god Ceres. "better not get too calm and be careful when he wakes OK" said bobby. then they left and i was alone with the strange cute looking boy. i was curious to know who he was if he was a halfblood or not if he was who was his immortal parent. was it his mom or his dad. which god was his parent. Apollo, Minerva, Vulcan, mercury, or even Ceres. if he was my half brother that would really suck for me. i was lying down on the bed next to his looking at him and thinking when without realizing i fell asleep.

next chapter is going to be either tomorrow or Wednesday and hope you guys enjoy it and comment and give your best opinion.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
heart
IT'S PRETTY AWESOME DUDE SO FAR
I LUV IT!
JUST A FEW PIECES OF CRITISM IF U DNT MIND ALOT
1.WAY 2 FAST LKE COULD U SLOW IT DOWN SO PEOPLE CAN UDNERSTAND WHTS HAPPENING
2. USE QUOTATION MARKS AND SPACES WHEN USING QUOTATION MARKS SO PEOPLE DON'T GT CONFUSED
ANOTHER SUGGESTION IF U DON'T MIND?USE MICROSOFT SO DON'T HAV 2 WORRY ABT STUFF LKE THIS...
OTHER THN THT FREAKIN AWESOME
PRETTTTTTTY AMAZING
LUUUUUUUUUUV IT
AND POST SOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!
smile
ok thanks for the Suggestions its my first time writing so i will try to improve. and i m glad you liked it :)
heart
Welcome
and i hav 2 say it!
a fellow newyorker
worried
Ok guys here is the second chapter
sorry its so late i just didn't have time.
and this is my first time writing so i hope you guys enjoy it and comment on how i can make it better.

Chapter 2
Percy

I woke up in a room where there was hospital beds lined in rows. And next to them were flowers and cards and stuff. I had no clue where I was or worse I didn’t know who I was . I felt like a stamped of hellhounds ran over me because of my headache and it multiplied when I tried to remember who or where I was. Then I noticed what I just said and why did I say it like that. “what is the Hades is a hellhound” I said under my breath. I had no idea what I was talking about So I just let it drop. I noticed a girl sleeping on the next to mine. She looked really pretty with her brownish hair and light skin. She wore a purple shirt that said SPQR ( though I had no idea what that meant) and was wearing blue jeans with sandals. She didn’t look familiar, so I just got up from my bed slowly making sure not to wake the pretty girl and walked slowly over to the window. It was really sunny outside, it must’ve been like 9 in the morning. I saw a big blue house at far end of the field and if my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me I saw big wolf with gray fur and blue eyes that was the size of a car. And I could have swore that it was looking straight at me.

I looked away at other end of the field scared I saw small cabins lined up next to each other. For some reason that looked really familiar. I saw kids running around some fighting with swords and some ridding horses and “oh my god those horses have wings” I said out loud. “yea they are called Pegasi and also the correct term is ‘gods’ not ‘god’. A voice said behind me. I saw the pretty girl standing behind me no longer in her bed. “ Ok……..umm hello and who are you?” I said. “ I am Hazel, daughter of Ceres, and you might be ” she replied. “ you mean Demeter goddess of agriculture.” with a confused look. “ well Demeter is Ceres’ Greek form, but yea.” “ wait how can you be a children of thee gods didn’t they die like long time ago?” I said. “ No……they didn’t die they just followed the west around the world and now they are in the U.S” she said like she had this conversation many times over. “ so you’re a demigod right” I said. “ yea and so are you. Your parent is one of the roman gods.” “ wait, did you just say I am a demigod too? How can I be demigod, if I am who is my parent?” I said with a lot more questions in my head. “ you’re a demigod because if you weren’t you would have survived the nectar and ambrosia we gave you, and by the way that’s the food of the gods, if you weren’t a demigod your body would burn out from that stuff. And well I don’t know who your parent is but I m guessing we will find out at the campfire.” she explained.

“ so where are we and why is there a giant wolf over there” I said. “ you are in the demigod camp, the only safe place for kids like us. And the wolf is Lupa she is our master. Come I’ll introduce you to her, plus you need to talk to her anyway before the campfire anyway.” “ ok… did you just say the wolf is your master. Ok am I dreaming or did someone drug me or something.” I asked. She didn’t seem like she was kidding. “ when you meet her you better show no fear or weakness, if you do she will kill you and that will be a shame because your kind of cute.” I blushed and looked down suddenly interested in my feet. But what she said about the gods didn’t seem to shock me it sounded vary familiar like I already had this conversation with someone. “ alright come one uhh……… what’s your name by the way?” she asked. “ I don’t know, I don’t remember anything.” I said looking stupid. “ ok then you definitely need to see Lupa. Ok so how bout I just call you spike” she said. I shook my head like it was going to fall off. She put on a smile( which was really pretty that i just couldn’t help looking at it) showing of her white teeth. “ ok how about Bob.” “ I guess. Yea Bob works, you can call be Bob till I remember my name” I said. “ OK Bob lets go” she said pulling my hand.

We walked and she told me about camp. How each of the cabins were represent a god and that’s where their children sleep. She should me the arena, where kids where fighting with swords and spear’s and shield’s. she told me the forest was packed with monster’s and if I ever go there go with weapons and armor and also its where they play their favorite game capture the flag. She showed me the dinning pavilion were really long lunch room tables were placed. She also showed me the temples in honor of the gods ( my favorite was Neptune/Poseidon’s). While we were walking people waved at Hazel saying “hey Hazel” “ what’s up Hazel” or “hello Hazel” some even bowed in front of her showing respect, totally ignoring me the new kid. When we arrived at the big blue house ( which is the big house where the praetors and counsels have their meeting) she reminded me again to show no fear or weakness unless I wanted to die. I took one step ahead and I heard a loud howl rip through the air and I fell backwards.

Hope you guys like it and please comment and say how i can make it better.

worried
ok guys i know the first chapter was not that good because i kind of got ahead of my self in the plotting. and i relized that after i posted but i promise it will get better. so please read it and tell me if you guys like it and i should continue or just delete it. and also tell me how i can make it better in anyway. i would really apreciate it. and since this is my first story i will try to make it good as possible. ok thanks guys

il y a plus d’un an Safree said…
big smile
continue it and i really don't see how its bad other than you should seperate sentences more.
ok i will continue and thanks for the tip
il y a plus d’un an ahotsummerday12 said…
ya! Continue! Its gret
wink
ok i will post chapter 3 as soon as i can.

i think you guys will love the fight scene tht is coming up
il y a plus d’un an percy359 said…
angry
post man im bored now you know
ok here is chapter 3 but its kind of long sorry.
hope you like it

Chapter 3

Hazel

When everyone heard the howl rip through the air they all froze in their place. People stopped fighting, people stopped playing and running around. In the 9 years I have been at camp I have never heard lupa howl like that no matter how angry she was. Everyone had worried looks on their faces because this wasn’t like lupa. The howl meant she was really, really frustrated or she is super angry and neither of these things are good. Bob took a step backwards and fell down. And my first thought was that man if he has to go in there now he is dead, and that would be such a shame because he seemed really powerful even though he had amnesia. I don’t know why I thought he was powerful he just seems to radiate power like one of the big three children. But that was impossible there was no children from the big three other than Jason son of Jupiter and Lance son of Pluto. But I used to feel that around Jason and Lance but this kids was way more powerful than them.

I stopped thinking and got over the shock and grabbed bob by the shoulder and helped him up. “Bob….. You are so lucky lupa didn’t see that or you would be in the underworld right now.” He nodded as he understood the situation and put on a serious face getting over his shock. “Ok… I am ready to meet the wolf goddess, I think” he said hesitantly. Then he walked up to the door of the counsel house with me following him. As I walked I said a silent prayer to Ceres in Latin ( mother please help this boy survive) then I realized that it was useless even if he survived lupa he would just get him self killed in the test. Bob looked at me and nodded in a thank you as I nodded back a don’t mention it. Then I gestured him to knock on the door but before he could lupa said “come in warriors”

Like she knew we were coming before we did. We walked in and I bowed to lupa and it was a good thing bob decided to follow my example. “Rise young warriors” she said not letting the frustration escape in her words. She examined bob like she wasn’t sure what to make of him. So I broke the silence by saying “permission to speak ma’am?” Lupa looked at me then put her gaze on bob and said “permission granted.” “Umm…..he says he doesn’t remember anything ma’am not even his name. So I asked if I ….. I mean we could call him bob till he remembers his name and he agreed” I said. She didn’t even take her eyes off him like if she did he would run. Then she said something in a language that I didn’t understand. It wasn’t Latin I was sure, it sounded more like Greek. Before I could tell her that I didn’t speak Greek bob responded back to her in Greek.

They had a conversation for like a minute in Greek. Then lupa saw my confused look and switched back to English. She had a look on her face like the conversation they just had confirmed her theory’s of this boy. “You shall not become my meal today young hero” she said. “Umm…. thanks” bob said looking dumbfounded at what just happened. I had to know what they were talking about in Greek and how bob knew how to speak fluent Greek. I would ask him later I thought. “Hazel go find Marcus and tell him to go find all of the Praetors and tell them to meet in the arena. our new hero…….bob is going to take his test now. After that is done go take you legion to the arena” lupa commended.

“What about bob, how will he get to the arena?” I replied. “Do not worry I will take him there myself. I think this will be an interesting test” she said with a smile. Wow lupa would watch the test that was really rare. She usually leaves the test up to the praetors. She only observed the test if she thought the demigod was something special, so that wasn’t many. The only other tests she observed were Lance and Jason’s. “Ok lupa” I said as I bowed to lupa then smile at bob and said “good luck and see you later.” “Thanks and see you” he replied. and on that note I walked out the door without saying anything else. I found Marcus by the dinning pavilion talking to one of his brothers from the mercury cabin. Marcus wasn’t much of a fighter since he was only 10 so he volunteered to be messenger of the camp.

He was talking to Alex (short for Alexander) who is second to the 5th legion. I started walk towards them when suddenly Agatha my best friend and my second to the 4th legion ran in front of me and hugged all the air out of me. “cant breath” I managed to choke out. She pulled away and started talking really fast like when she does when she is nervous “sorry, I was really worried about you. So how did it go with the kid from yesterday? Was he worth the trouble? What did lupa say when you took him to her. Was the howl because of him?” “you know I can’t answer all of your question when you go on a rampage with them. Ok…..it went ok with the kid turns out he doesn’t have any memories. Lupa said to gather all of the praetors to the arena for his test and I don’t know if the howl was caused because of him. And yes….yes he was worth the trouble.” I said with a smile. And she couldn’t help smiling with me. “oh yea I have to tell Marcus to go tell all of the praetors the news” I said as I started walking again. “by the way lupa is going to observe his test because she said it is going to be interesting” I said as we were walking.

“what, but she never watches the tests unless she thinks the demigod is something special” she said shocked. “well she did say it’s going to be interesting” I replied. I didn’t tell her how they had spoken in Greek I decided it would be up to lupa or bob to tell us if they wanted to. “hey Marcus, Alex” I said. They bowed and said “hey Hazel.” Agatha only said hi to Marcus but didn’t say anything to Alex because she had like a huge crush on him. When ever she was around him she would just blush and look down. And when we told her that she liked him and should talk to him she just denied it. But if you look at her closely you can see every time she is near him she is (and seeing as how she talks to me it seemed impossible) speechless.

“yo Marcus lupa said to go tell all the praetors to gather their legion and meet in the arena for the new kids test. And also tell them to bring their armor” I said. As soon as I finished he ran off as fast a cheetah. I whistled at that speed. “man no matter how many time I see him run like that it still impresses me. But seeing as he is one of Mercury’ children that’s no shocker” I said. Both Alex and Agatha nodded in agreement. “are you talking about the new kid we found in the beach yesterday?” Alex asked. “yea. He doesn’t remember anything, not even his name so he said we can call him bob till he remembers his real name.” “if he doesn’t remember anything why is lupa making him take the test?” Alex asked.

“well we have to take the test to gain our right to stay in the camp” I said. “but couldn’t she wait till like he gets his memory back” replied Agatha. I just shrugged and said “well better go gather my legion, come on Agatha. And go tell Gwen the news”. He bowed and I walked away. I found my legion waiting in front of the legion 4 cabin. “hey guys, so how’s it going?” I asked getting their attention. They all turned around and bowed to me and Agatha. “alright before we get started on our schedule today we have a test to attend” as I said murmuring broke through out the group.

I heard someone say “what new kid” “I didn’t know someone new came to the camp” said another. I raised my hand for silence and said “it’s a new kid we found on the beach yesterday so don’t worry. It’s probably just a simple test like fighting a hellhound or something. I see all of you are in your armor so let’s get going.” I started to walk off but no one moved. “a…ch…em” Agatha cleared her throat looking at me. Then I looked down and realized I didn’t have my armor or ‘slasher’ my gladus on. (P.S I call my gladus ‘slasher’ because I slashed my first monster in half before it died.

So I decided to call it slasher and plus I was 8 so it sounded cool to me.) “ok……lets go as soon as I get my sword and put on my armor.” I heard some giggles from the girls as I walked up the stairs to the cabin. Probably laughing at their leader for forgetting to wear armor and have her sword I thought. As I walked in saw my bed just way I left it last night with pillows and the blanket messed up. Nobody touched it because they weren’t allowed to touch my stuff anymore. Last time they did and I lost something it didn’t go well. I saw my gladus and armor by my bed side. I made my bed because I knew we were going to have inspection later and I didn’t want my legion to lose. Then I put on my armor and tied ‘slasher’ to my side and walked out. “ok…now let’s go” said. They all stood up and followed.

OK hope you guys like it
if you do like it comment
if you don't like it still comment and say how i can make it better
and if you guys like it i will post chapter 4 either 2morrow or Wednesday. but i know its all boring right now with all the describing but it will get interesting i promise.
il y a plus d’un an unknownquestion said…
smile
i like it please post and when do you post?
big smile
cool it wasn't boring and long chapters are good. can't for tommorow.
Hey guys sorry for the wait but here is chapter 4 hope you guys like it and coment.

Chapter 4 

Percy

After talking to Lupa in Greek and then hearing Lupa tell Hazel to Go gather people for my test I was as confused as a person can get. And the amnesia wasn't helping. I had no idea I could speak Greek or how I learned how to speak Greek.  Hearing about the test made me nerveous and confused. I didn't know I would have to take a test. I knew enough about myself to know that I wasn't good with tests. And plus people would be watching me that made my stomach into a knot. After Hazel left I aksed “ what kind of test do I have to take and why do I have to? Because I am not good with any kind of tests." “ everyone has to take the test, that's how I decide if your worthy enough to stay at camp. And it has nothing to do school so do not worry young hero. But I will observe your test because you seem like something special. I can sense power within you." she said with a smile. Well what i thought was a smile. I sighed with relief when I heard it wasn't school based. I had a feeling I wasn't that good in school. But I started to worry again becasue Lupa said she would observe me, what if I failed would she give me a second chance or would she kill me. “ so, since it's in the arena is it going to be a fighting test. Would I have to fight someone" I asked. “ yes, it's going to be a duel. I am going to make you fight my best fighters of this camp the praetors and their seconds. But do not think harsh of me hero, I am only doing this because you seem like you can handle it and also you seem to radiate alot of power. But their will be a prize if you pass, if you pass I will make you praetor to legion 1 in Jason' absence. But do not reveale this to anyone because you have to win first." I just nodded then wondered what I would fight with because I didn't have any weapon on me. “ do have a weapon?" she asked. I woundered for a second if she could read my mind. If she could, that be bad for me becasue all I kept thinking about how worried I am and stuff and Hazel told me to show no fear or weakness. Showing your worried seemed like fear to me. “I....I don't think I have a weapon" I said feeling my pockets searching for a magic weapon or something. But all I felt is a pen in one and a neckles in the other. “ alright then let's get you to the armory now to get you a gladus. We don't want to leave the campers waiting. We walked out the big house and the sun shone in my eyes leaving blinded. I noticed the sun was right in the middle of the sky so it ment it was noon. Wow we were in there for 2 hours I thought to my self. Oh by the way Bob you must not talk to anyone in Greek speak Latin around them. And also use the roman names of the gods ok, and if hazel asked where you learned to speak Greek just say you learned in school. I nodded in agreement and continued to follow her. As we were walking people bowed to Lupa and wispered some stuff about me. I heard one girl say “is that the guy who's going to take his test". “I wonder what his test is going to be" and I heard the last one say “ I hope he doesn't die, he's kind of cute" before we past all of them. I totally ignored them and kept my mind clear. But that wasn't hard seeing as I have no memory. While we were walking to the armory I finally got to see things up close. The arena which was a big roman collseum but as big as the origenal was right next to the beach. There were almost 10 cabins lined up in a rectangle which each represented a legion lupa told him. she said after my test i will be put in a legion with other roman god children. The phrase 'roman god' sounded wrong in my mouth like I shouldn't be saying that. There was a big forest which Lupa told me was packed with monsters for training, and capture the flag (which sounded familier in my head) which also surpriseingly didn't surpise me. Right next to the forest was a big wall with lava coming which I tought was for climbing and the lava was an extra challange. As I was sight seeing on my to the armory I saw Hazel with another girl walking a foot behind her with alot kids following them. At first I thought they were follow the leader then I relized that must be her legion. When she saw us she waved at me with a smile which was so pretty I couldn't help starring at it again. “ Hazel could come here" lupa called her. As she and the girl walked over to us I started to notice the girl had blonde hair and really gray eyes. She was wareing full armor so you couldn't see what kind of clothes she was wareing. They stood in front of lupa and bowed then hazel introduced me to her blonde friend. “bob this is my second in my command agatha, daughter of Minerva. Agatha this is bob." then suddenly I got a picture of a girl in my head who looked alot like agatha. She had gray eyes and blonde hair. Except that girl was more beautiful. But the picture didn't come alone it brought a shock of pain with it. I grabbed my head and groned falling to my knees. “bob what's wrong. Are you ok?" asked hazel grabbing me by the shoulders. “piece of memory came back now head feels like it's going to explode" I groaned out. Then all of the pain dissapered and I let go of my head and stood up with hazels help. “what did you remember bob?" asked lupa not looking surprised but concerned. “a girl that looks like agatha. Her name is annabeth chase and she's my best friend. Now that the pain was gone he could see the girl better now. She had a shirt like his on a Yankees cap on her hand. She was wareing blue jeans with a dagger tied to her side. And in my head she yelled Percy Which made me flinch. Then I relized that must be my name. “and also I remembered my name too. It's not bob, it's Perseus but Percy for short" I said. “Ok that is good you are getting some of your memory back. Ok hazel would take Percy to the armory to get him a gladus and armor becasue I have to get to the arena and tell them the news and quiet them down" said lupa. “ok lupa. Agatha would mind taking the legion to the arena and make sure they take their seats, I will be there soon" said hazel. Agatha just nodded and with that lupa and hazel' legion walked away. “ok come on Percy we have to get this over fast." “ok let's go then." we started to run to the armory. When we got there she didn't even knock she just went in. “howcome no one is in here?" I asked. “because they are at the arena. Now let me see what size are you. Probably a size 8" she going away to the back. A few minutes later she came back with a full set of armor. “ I am not wearing all of that" I said. “you have to or else you just die" she replied. “ fine I'll just wear the breast plate and that's it." “whatever, your loss. Ok now go pick out a sword. But becarefull some of the swords have been placed here by the gods for their own children." I started to look through swords. I picked them did a swing then put it back. None of the swords felt right in my hand, either they were to heavy or too light or the grip pulled on my hand when I swinged. “come on Percy we don't have all day hurry up" hazel said. “but none of them feel right in my hand." “then I noticed a sword in the corner with leather wrapping the hilt in it's scabared. I went over to it picked it up and took it out. It was imperial gold like the other but the shape of it looked vary familier. It was 4 feet long and had the word ‘Hurricain' writtin on it in Latin. I swinged with the sword a couple of times. It felt right, it wasn't too heavy or too light and the grip was good it didn't pull my hand like the others. “I want this one" I said showing Hazel the sword. “Um Percy you might not want to use that sword. It looks like Neptune put it their." “ but it feels right in my hand. So I don't care I am going to use it." “ok when Neptune shows up and kills you don't say I didn't warn you. Now let's go were going to be late." hazel said. I out the sword back and tied it to by side. As we were running to the arena “umm Percy..I know it's not my bussnies but where did you learn how to speak Greek" asked hazel. I thought like what do I say then I remembered what lupa told me to say. “Oh I learned in school, I tool greek for like four years" totaly lieing through my teeth. Hopefuly she bought it and just nodded. I felt bad about lieing to hazel. She was the only friend I had and it feel good to lie to her face like that but to tell the truth he himself didn't know how he knew how to speak Greek. When they reached the arena doors there were 10 people waiting for them. Hazel tried to catch her breath from all the running but Percy felt fine. “ok guys I would like you to meet our newcomer Percy who is going to take the test" hazel said finally catching her breath. “Percy I would like you to meet our praetors from legion 2 to legion 10. And this is Bobby son of Minerva second of legion one. Our praetor to legion one is one absence right now." she said pointing to a guy with blond hair and gray eyes like agatha and annabeth. “umm.....his name is Jason right" and soon as I said that I regreted it. Because all eyes except Hazel' tourned on me with evil looks. Then a girl walked up to me grabed my shirt and said “how do you know that name. See I told you guys he was involved. He prbobly had something to do with it. He looked suspicious as soon as he came on the beach and having no memory. I bet he is faking it so he won't have to tell us where Jason is" looking back and forth between me and her friends. They didn't say any thing but looked like they agreeded. I started to get angry becasue I didn't like it when people acused me for something I didn't do. “What in Pluto are you talking about. I am not involved with what happened to Jason. I am not faking my amnesia that would be stupid. And I know about him because lupa told me he was missing. Now Hazel can you tell your friend to LET GO OF MY SHIRT" I said not backing down from the girls killer glare. Most of the people seemed to realize I was telling the truth so they pulled the girl of me. Now that she wasn't up all on my I saw that she had brown eyes and blond brownish redish hair. She was ware full armor and had a helmet under her arms. “Percy, this is Reyna daughter of mars praetor to 3rd legion." “that is Dakota daughter of Apollo and praetor to 2nd legion" the girl had blue eyes and gold hair. “this is Gwen daughter of mercury and praetor to 4th legion." that girl also had blue eyes and browinsh hair. “this lance son of Pluto and praetor to 6th legion" the boy had black eyes and black hair even his armor and sword was black. Wow underworld represented Percy thought as he looked at lances's emotionless face. “this is Brandon son of trivia praetor to legion 7" he had blueish eyes and brown hair. “this is James son of mars and praetor to legion 8" he was small but buff. He looked like he can take anyfight head on. He had black hair and brown eyes. When he looked at Percy he grinned thinking I am going kick this kids a**. “this is Megan daughter of Minerva and praetor to legion 9. The girl looked like agatha and annabeth except she was shorter than both of them. “and last this is Adam son of Apollo and praetor to legion 10" the kid had blonde hair and blue eyes. After hazel introduced all of them Percy felt uncomfortable with all the stares he was getting. So he just said “hello and nice to meet you." “And I am guessing you are praetor to legion 4 and a daughter of ceres" I said pointing to hazel. She just nodded while the other people all said hi and stuff. Then I heard lupa say “praetors would you please bring in the new camper and then take your seats." the doors opeaned to a big crowed shouting and yelling. Hazel told me to go in then she walked away with the other praetor while they said “good luck Percy. Your going to need it." i slowly started to walk in as soon as the crowd saw me they fell silent. I walked to the middle and bowed to lupa and said “I am ready" expecting whatever.

Sorry I couldn't put it into paragraphs I posted it on my iPod
smile
So guys I finally found out the plot for the story.
It's kind of unexpected and maybe shocking but I think you guys will like it. So now everything I write is planned out from now on cuz before I was planning as I wrote so the chapters might have not been so good.
Ok thanks and coment and I'll post 2morro chapter 5.
worried
ok so now just to warn you these few chapters will just be him doing the test and fighting the praetors and seconds but i will speed it up so i can get it over with and i will post chapter 5 in about an hour or so ok and please coment and stuff
smile
OK guys here is chapter 5 hope you guys like it.

Chapter 5

Reyna

As soon as this kid said Jason' name I knew he had something to do
with Jason being missing. I steped forward grabbed his colar and
started Yelling questions at his face. I kept looking back and forth
between this punk and my friends. They nodded as if they agreed. But
after the punk explained how he knew Jason Dakota and Megan started to
pull me back. “let it go Reyna, he doesn't know anything" said
Dakota. He gave me a crooked smile like it was ment to say “haha in
your face chick." right then and there I wanted to skwer him with my
spear. But I figured lupa wouldn't like that and plus he would pobably
die in the test so she let it go like her friends suggested. Then she
heard lupa say “praetors would you please bring in the new camper and
then take you seats." the door to the arena opened and all of us
walked in. Hazel motioned him to go stand in the middle and took her
seat with her legion. He bowed to lupa and then said “I am ready" out
loud. “ok Percy. I would like to anounce that Percy will be fighting
2 hellhounds at once" said lupa. I thought this kid won't last 2
minutes in there. “but lupa you said" he started to while lupa cut
him off “I know what I said Percy but you have to to prove you can
handle it" he just nodded and looked at the opposite side of the
arena. “release the hounds" yelled lupa. The gate opened and came out
2 hellhounds running straight at the punk. I smiled think oh I am
going to injoy this. But he didn't seem to be scared. He just stood
there waiting for them to aproach. When they were about pounce on him
he glared at them and they stopped in their tracks. He walked toward
them and they started to move back scared and shaking. Everyone
inculding me was confused. Hellhounds never act like that. It was as
if like they were afraid to be even in his pressence. I looked up at
lupa and saw that she was smiling. I down at him again and saw that
the hounds were against a big rock and couldn't move back anymore. He
walked toward them still glaring like the devil. He stopped when he
was 5 inches from them. They kneeled their heads in surrender. If they
were demigods the kid would have to stop fighting but these were
monsters. He observed them carefully then looked at them with a sad
expression like he regretted killing them. He then did something that
probably surprised the entire audience including me except lupa. He
put on smile and said “bye" he then kicked both of the hellhounds in
the chest and the force of the kick was enough to make them
disintagrate. Everyone was silent at what just happened, it was like
no could somprehend what just happend. I thought this like to play
with his opponents, if he was powerful he would make a bad enemy. But
she still couldn't understand what happened with the hounds. We all
looked up at lupa looking for an explanation. But she just said “now
that you have finshed your warm up are you ready for your test Percy."
everybody just went “HUH". I got up and said “ permission to speak
my'lady?" “Permission granted." “what do you mean test, wasn't that
the boys test?" she started laughing which gave people more confused
looks. She stoped laughing when she relized everyone had confused
looks on their faces. “test.. That was just warm up the boy. His re
test begins now. His test will to fight every praetor and their second
in command. Now no more questions" she said as I sat down with a
schocked look on my face just like everyone else. This kid wasn't
worthy of fighting any of the second in command much less the praetors
I thought to my self. “with that said would the second of legion 10
come out and introduce himself" said lupa still smiling at thought of
killing two hellhounds was the boys tests. I saw Mary get up from her
seat and made her to the middle of the arena. They bowed to each other
to show respect then introduced themselves. “Mary Robertson daughter
of Mercury and second to legion 10" Mary said. He nodded and said
“Percy son dont know and rank dont know" which made Mary giggle. Then
they walked back to their spot and “begin" yelled lupa. Mary drew her
gladus but he just stood there smiling. What the hell is wrong with
this kid I thought. “aren't you going to draw your sword" Mary asked.
“don't worry about it" he said and montioned her to come. “ok
didn't say I warned you" Mary said and charged. She slashed hacked
then slashed some more. But he kept dogging and smiling. Ok what up
with a smile, when one fights they don't smile unless they are just
toting with their opponent. But that was stupid because for someone to
toy with his/her opponent they have to be vary skilled. But that was
impossible he is new he didn't have traning before I thought. As I
watched Mary go crazy with her sword I noticed she was tiring. Her
movements were slower and less powerful and she was drenched in sweat.
He seemed to notice it too and that's when he made his move. As Mary
took a slash for his shoulder he stopped her sword with his hand by
putting his palm against the flat face of the sword. He used his hands
not even his sword. Who was this kid. Mary noticed she was in trouble
and tried to back up but he grabbed her sword and pulled her in then
he did like a krate chop thing on her wrist and she let of her sword.
He gave gave her a kick but not too hard and she fell down. He then
put the sword to her throut and said “do you surrender?" “yes, I
surrender" she replied. The crowd stayed silent. Because no one has
ever defeted a second without using a weapon. “ok then Percy moves on
to the praetor of legion 10" Lupa said.

Ok guys I will be wiriting from other peoples POV. Well more than I
listed on top. So it might surprise you to who's point of view I write
from. And also after reading like 50 son of Neptune fanfic I used like
one of the other ideas but in my own way so please still read on. I
think it will interest you all.

Mary

Who was this kid I thought as I started to attack him. He didn't use
any weapons but kept dogging my attacks and kept smiling like it was
just a game. I tried get angry but that cute face and those gorgeous
sea green eyes weren't helping. I noticed he was really handsome and
had beautiful eyes when I shook his hands. And I was scared to look at
his face because if I did I would get lost in his eyes. Even the
creepy was he smiled while he dodged was hot. Then I thought what was
I doing, have to focus. Can't look weak in front of every one. So i
kept my eyes on his chest and attacked like a maniac. But I couldn't
land a single hit. I started to get tired from all the hacking and
slashing. I beacame slower and I was drenched in sweat. He notched it
too and I knew he was to make his move. So at a despreat attempt I
took a slash at his neck but he saw it Coming and stopped my sword
with his palm. I was stuned for like 5 seconds and thought what the
hack. Then I was over the shock and I knew I was in trouble when he
started to grip my sword. I tried to back away but he pulled me in and
hit my wrist Wichita made me drop my sword. He then kicked me on my
legs but it wasn't that hard, just hard enough to make fall. I tried
to get up but he held the sword at my throut and said “do you
surrender?" I looked at his face and was lost in his eyes. Then I
relized what he asked when he struck the on my throut “yes, I
surrender" I said blushing. He looked at lupa and she said “ok, Percy
moves on to the praetor of legion 10." He helped me up carefully tring
to grab my injured wrist. Then asked “are you ok? I didn't mean to
hit you that hard" giving me back my sword. That made me blush enough
to match a color of a cherry but noone noticed. Who was this kid. He
had beaten her without using a weapon he was concerned about her
injuries. “yea,yea I am fine don't worry about it. But good luck
agaisnt my praetor. He won't be easy like me" I said putting away my
sword. “ok and thanks. I'll keep that in mind." he said smiling
again. I started to walk towards the door when Adam came out walking.
I bowed and said “sir." he nodded and asked “you okay?" “yes sir
it's nothing major just an injusred wrist." “ok good. Now take a seat
and let me put this kid in his place" he said taking off his bow from
his shoulder. “ok sir. But becareful this kid is good." and with that
I walked away to take my seat.

Hazel

I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew Percy was storng but to deafet a
second in comand wihtout using a weapon was a big feat. Even Jason
couldn't do that and he was the best fighter in this camp. But somehow
Percy had done it. Now she was getting excited. He had done well
against a closed range fighter what would he do now against a long
range fighter. Praetor of legion 10 walked up to the middle of the
arena while Percy did the same. They bowed to show respect the Adam
introduced himself. But Percy didn't since he was the only one
fighting. “Adam Hael son of Apollo and praetor to legion 10. Then
they shook hands in recognisition and walked back to their places.
When lupa yelled “begin" Adam grabbed his bow then notched an arrow
and smiled as to saying “what now punk." he let the arrow fly and to
Adam' surprise Percy sidesteped and dodged the arrow.

ok ill try to get through this fighting fast and move on
smile
ok siunds good post soon
big smile
awesome chater you don't have to rush if you don't want to. post soon please.
il y a plus d’un an percy359 said…
angry
you sort of copied usmc9823 with hurricane the gladius
wink
ok i m going to give you guys just an early ending i will make percabeth end in my story. so percabeth fans dont hate me and dont stop reading i think you will be surprised to see who he ends up with. some1 already made her end up with percy but it happens different in mine so please dont stop reading and comment please.
sad
yea i know sorry about that but i wont make them merge ok promise.
sunny
ok guys i will be posting chapter 6 later on the day
so read comment good or how to make it better
you can correct mistake and all the stuff dont mind at all
sunny
here is chapter 6 hope you guys like it.

Chapter 6

Percy

As soon as this kid pulled out a bow I knew he was going to be
trouble. He let arrow after arrow fly and I kept dodgeing them. I
thought I would wait till his quiver runs dry but it didn't after
shooting straight for 10 minutes. As soon as he pulls out the last
arrow it quiver refills itself so it bought it must be enchanted. I
started to get annoyed by it. He wouldn't come close or let me aproach
him. It was pissing me off, he must have seen the look on my face and
smiled like thinking “I got you right where I want you kid." I had to
disarm him or do something to that bow. If I get close I could cut the
string but that was impossible. If I had knief I could have thrown it
but I didn't have one. So I got crazy idea. What If I could Throw a
arrow then maybe I can cut the string. I had a feeling I sucked at
archery but my aim is pretty accurate, I think. Hey it's worth a try
because I was getting bored of this game. As he took his last arrow
out and the quiver refilled itself. And i thought it's now or never.
He let the arrow fly towards me. I didn't move and he thought he had
gotten me. But as soon as it came like 5in from my chest I grabbed it.
That seemed to stun him. Now was my time and I had to work fast. I
broke the arrow leaving only the pointy part and a little piece of
wood. But I was too far away and I would miss if i threw it from here,
so I started to run towards him and that made him come back to
reality. When I was about 10 feet from him he took out another arrow
and notched it. I stoped and waited for him to shoot. He let go of the
arrow I dodged and threw mine. And to my and everyones elses surprise
it actually cut the string of the bow. He looked even more fazed than
when I grabbed the arrow. I ran up to him and gave him a kick in the
chest which might have broken a rib or two and he fell back. While he
was laying down I put my foot on his chest and said “do you
surrender?" he didn't say anything but tried to wiggle out. “if you
move, this time I will brake more than just a rib. Now do you
surrender?" I asked pressing my foot harder on his chest. “ok ok I
surrender just get off me."he said. I took my foot of his chest and
looked up at lupa. “the victor is Percy. Now percy do you want to
stay and be praetor to legion 10 or keep going?" she asked me. No way
I thought I wanted to get to the top. And espically I wanted to make
that Reyna girl pay. I looked up and said “no, I want to keep goin."
“vary well. Now medic would mind takeing Adam and treating to his
injuries." after she said that I helped the guy up and said “sorry
dude that I had to break your rib. You were kind of giving me a hard
time with that bow of yours." he just nodded and replied “ehh don't
worry about. It's what I get for being over confident." “By the way
how come you didn't use you sword on me?" he asked. I didn't know how
to answer that without hurting his feelings so I just said “well I
just didn't want to hurt you and plus you didn't let me get close
enough to use it." he nodded with a smile and then the medics took him
over. As he was walking away he said “good luck dude you will need
it" smiling. I walked back to the middle of the arena and lupa said
“would the Mia the second of legion 9 come out." I was expecting well
I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't at all what came
through thoese doors. I saw a girl about 4'9 with brown hair and brown
eyes who looked alot like Hazel walk out. How can she be a second I
thought. She walked up to me and introduced her self. “ Mia Knight
daughter of Ceres and Second of legion 9" she said with a thin soft
voice. I nodded and walked to our spots after shaking hands. “Begin"
yelled lupa and unlike Mary she didn't charge. She looked at me up and
down then she charged. She slashed and hacked like Mary but her had a
pattarn to it. She slashs then stabs them backs up then slashs twice
then stabs and backs up. After a minute of dodgging I was bored again
and wanted to end this. When she slashed again I stoped the sword by
putting my hand on the flat face. She noticed what I was doing and
pulled back fast. She then stood there for 30 seconds then charged
again. But this time when I tried to move back I couldn't. My feet
were wrapped with vines binding me to this position. She smiled and
kept comeing at me. Dang it, she was a daughter of Ceres. How could I
be so stupid I thought. I looked up at her with a worried look on my
face. She looked at my face then hesitated and stoped for like 10
seconds. Then charged again with a different pose of how to strike.

Mia

After all the attacks I missed it was useless to continue. So I backed
up and comanded vines from the ground to warp his legs and they did
but he didn't seem to notice. After I was done I charge again and he
tried to move and relized what was wrong. “I got you now I said to
myself" and kept charging. I made the mistake when I looked at his
face and at that worried look on his face. How his eyebrows were
srunched togather and howbhot he looked when he is worried. Then I
looked at his eyes, ohh thoese sea green eyes. I was lost in thoese
eyes and could have been forever if I wasn't brought back to reality
when I heard people yell “WHY DID YOU STOP?" “HERES YOUR CHANCE.
TAKE THAT KID OUT." I charged again but insted of going with a slash I
went for a stab and all went wrong.

Percy

She was coming at me with a slash hit pose then for gods know why she
stoped. Then charged again but with a stab attack pose. I sighed a
relief because If she continueed like that and thank the gods sheI
could dodge and disarm her. But she attcked with a slash I couldn't
dodge it becasue whichever way I moved I got hit. She came at and
staved at my right and I just dove to my left which seemed to surprise
her. Then I grabed her wrist and twisted it but not enough to brake
it. And when I did she droped her sword and yelled in pain. While she
was yelling I mangaed to say “I am so sorry" because hurting someone
like this didn't feel good. Then I let go of her wrist and pushed her
away. I bent down and picked up her sword, used it to cut the vines
and walked up to her. I handed her sword and asked “do you want to
continue or do you surrender?" She didn't grabed the sword but backed
like she was scared (which made me feel bad) and said “I surrender."
after lupa said “winner Percy, can praetor of legion 9 come out" I
walked up to her and again said “I am really sorry I hurt your hand
like that. But here is you sword." I handed her her sword and helped
her up. “it's ok, it doesn't hurt that much now but thanks for not
brakeing it." I nodded. “you know could have beaten me if you didn't
stop right there and change your position. Ohh by what made you
hesitate like that?" she blushed when I asked her the question. “uhh
nothing just lost in thought that's all" she said and ran away. She
walked up to Megan and bowed. They said couple of words which I
couldn't hear then Megan walked over to Where I was. She glared at me
then looked at me up and down like observing me. Uh oh she is a
daughter of Minerva I thought remembering from outside the arena. I
have to becareful with this one or elese I will get hurt I thought.
When Megan was about to introduce her self I looked up at lupa and
said “can we take a water brake?" this seemed to surprise even lupa.
“ok every one break for 5 minutes" she announced and left. All the
campers got up to stretch and walk around. I really didn't need a
brake because I wasn't tired because this was boring because there
wasn't any good fighters. I asked for a breake so I could think of a
way to beat the Minerva praetors and seconds. If I remembered
correctly there was 3 of them and if they were anything like their
mother they would be trouble. But apreantly I wouldn't get to think
because most of the campers sourrended me as I sat down on the bench.
They probably wanted to know how I beat a praetor and 2 seconds
without a weapon. And ding ding ding he was right.

i will post chapter 7 on Saturday and please comment onyou like it and how i should make it better.
smile
i like it and post soon but maybe theyre should be an arguement break out during his break
surprise
how did you guess that's exactly what i did on his break.
LOL

cake
OK these are the days i will be posting guys

Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday

so please comment and say what you think of my story
il y a plus d’un an NykM said…
big smile
I think it's awesome!!
il y a plus d’un an ajatashatru said…
really good.
keep posting.
smile
Thanks guys I appreciate it and I will post chapter 7 tommorow
smile
Ok guys here is chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hazel

As soon as lupa said to take a break most of the campers got up to walk around. I got up and rushed over to Percy being followed by Bobby, Dakota, Neo, Gwen, Alex, Emily, Reyna, Lance, Jessica, Agatha and my whole legion. I walked to up Percy who was sitting down on a bench looking like he was thinking. “Percy what in the Pluto is going on?" I asked. “what do you mean?" he replied like he didn't know anything. “you know what I mean. How did you that. No one has ever beaten a praetor and 2 seconds without drawing their swords." “umm I don't know just lucky i guess" he said. “what do you mean you don't know and lucky come on Percy that's just load of minatour dung" I said.“Ok, ok you guys really want to know how?" he asked looking really serious now. “YES" most of us yelled “I did it by magic. So shhh." he said which made us look at him dumbfounded. After a minute of us looking at eachother and him he cracked up laughing which made us put more stupid looks on. “I sorry. I can't do it. I can't keep a straght face. Your faces were hystercal guys" he said between laughs. “get serious man how did you do it. And why didn't you hurt them?" yelled a kid from the back. “your mad at me because I didn't hurt them. Wow some friends you guys are. And plus I didn't hurt them because they are just following orders to fight me. They didn't do anything to me so I have no reason to hurt them" he said. “no, we are happy you didn't hurt them but there is honor in death" said Agatha. He looked really mad now and said “is that what there teaching you here. Now that's a load of minatour dung. Look I don't believe in that crap. When you fight you have to know why your fighting. Wheather it's to protect yourself or someone else. You can't just say haha I going to go fighting this guy even though I am going to die but I don't care  because there is honour in death. And if you guys believe that there is honour in death then there is no point in fighting you should just die. See if I was like you guys believeing in that crap I would have killed all of them without a slitestest bit of hetitation. But no I fight to protect not to destroy. And if any of you believe that there is honour in death then tell me when you fight me because I will gladly put some scars on your body that will last a Life time or maybe even kill you in the process. Now if don't mind I have a fight to attend to" and with that said he got up and walked away. After he was out ears reach I said “wow. I guess he told us." “can you believe that guy. Saying I fight to protect not destroy." said some mars kid. “as if he can actually lay his sword on me. Watch when it is my turn to fight I will tell him what he said. And see if he can back up his words." said James. “I don't know James I think you will regrat it. I mean he seems like a strong fighter. And there was no hesitation to his words just full confidence." I said. “who asked you plant face. Your only saying that because you like him." Now the plant comment made me mad and the liking Percy made it worse. “I know your not smart but watch what you say to me" I said. “you can't tell me what to do I am a praetor" he replied. “you may be a praetor but I am still in a higher rank than you so yea I guess I can tell you what to do" I said fully angry now pulling out my sword and pointing it at him. He started to say something when agatha said “ok that's enough break is over" pulling me back. And as if on cue lupa came up and said “break is over now time to continue." I watched Percy kick around a piece of rock as I walked back to my seat. 

Agatha 

I couldn't believe this kid and what he was saying. And the way he said it, it felt like he hated violence and tried to aboide it as much as possible. Is that why he didn't draw his sword on them. Or was it because he was powerful enough not to. My brain was working overtime to figure this out. Well i will see what he is all about after his match with Megan I thought. Since she is my half sister I know how she fights. She doesn't attack right away. She observes her opponent to find a weak point and she plays defence forcing her enemy to strick first. That's how she became a praetor. I sat down and watch as she went up to him to introduce herself and said “Megan Shaw daughter of Minerva and praetor of legion 9." after that they shook hands and went to their place. “begin" said lupa and Megan took out her gladus but Percy did nothing.

Percy

Damn it, stupid campers didn't let me come up a plan I thought to myself as I walked around kicking a rock around. Then lupa showed up and said “break is over now time to continue." ughh I thought then kicked the rock in frustration which rolled all the way across the arena. He walked up to the middle while Megan did the same. Then she said “Megan Shaw daughter of Minerva and praetor to legion 9" introducing herself. We shook hands then walked away to our spots. “begin" said lupa and she took out her sword. She didn't charge me but held up her sword in a defence position. Ugh so that's her plan she is going to to play defence and force me to attack I thought. Ok I don't like this anymore I want to end this game and get some sleep I am tired I said in my head. So I  started to walk towards but she didn't move because she had a good defence pose and if I attacked she would just block. I stoped when I was 4feet away from her and put my left hand on the hilt of my sword and she readyed herself for an attack. But then I just rolled forward (whcih is harder than you think) came up in a kneeling position and kicked her legs. She dropped her sword and fell to the ground. I didn't want to play dirty but I didn't want to use up my energy with sword fighting. I picked up her sword held it to her throut and said “I am sorry for doing this but I want to get this over with. Now do you surrender or do I have to attack?" “I surrender" she said. I helped her up as she said “thanks. But becareful against the Mars kids. They won't go down so easyly." I nodded and hannded her, her sword and she walked away with a little limp on her left foot. “winner percy. Now will the second of legion 8 come out." lupa said. I just stood there looking at the door when a kid who was about 5'5 with brown skin and brown eyes walked out. He was buff and looked like he could pick up a refrigerater and throw it at you if you pissed him off. He was wearing full armor including helmet so you couldn't tell anything other than his skin, eye color and that he was buff. I right away picked this kid to be a child of Mars. And my guess was proven when he introduced himself saying “Andrew Scoot son of mars and second of legion 8. And also the guy who is going to crush you" he said shaking my hand aggressively. I smiled and said “don't get too excited or you'll be in the infermory faster then you can say ‘daddy'." “ok I can see you talk trash, but are you all bark and no bite." “oh I think your about to find out soon enough" I said walking back to my spot. As soon as lupa said “begin" he charged. I dodgged some stricks then rolled behind him. But he wasn't quick enough to retaliate. I stood up kicked the back of his left knee and put him in a kneeling postion. And I didn't have any bit of hesitation to what I was about to do. And if he was a child or mars he could handle it. He tried to get up but I held him down, then took 2 steps back and kicked him on the side of his head with my left foot. As soon as I landed the kick he dropped unconsious. He was lucky i didn't use my right foot which was much stronger than my left. If I had he probably could been really injured which I was surprisingly ok with. But I wondered why my leg didn't hurt because when you kick someone on the head it's supposed to hurt your leg too because the bone in the head was harder than the legs bone. But I didn't feel any pain which I was okay with too. What I did must have shocked lupa too because she took like 10 seconds before saying “can some medics caome and take him away. Our winner is Percy. Now Percy I didn't ask you this before but do you want to stop and be the second of legion 8 or praetor to legion 9." “you know what I want lupa so stop asking ok" I said. “vary well, Praetor of legion 8 come forth." a kid like Andrew excpet more bigger and buffer came out. He looked like he could pick up a small car. Wow 2 children of mars as leaders of a group. I felt really bad for legion 8. He walked up to me said “James Miller son of mars and praetor to legion 8." I was expecting trash talk and was ready to give it back but he just walked away with out shacking my hand. He was just like his brother, he charged when lupa said “begin." But unlike his brother his attacks were stronger and more accurate which made them harder to dodge. The reason I wasn't using a sword was because I promised myself that I wouldn't use my sword until I got up to legion 5 at least. I was going to try the same roll attack I did on his brother but a little differently. I took couple steps back and then rolled forward. And he did excatly what I wanted him to do, he turned around. I knew that if i tried the same move he would be on to me so that's why I took the steps back so I would end up behind him when I stood up. Then I grabed his shoulders and kneed him in the back. He droped his sword and let out howl of pain grabbing his back. I quickly let go move to his front grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in his gut. And this time he didn't yell but his body just went limp whcich ment he was dead or unconsious. Whichever it was I was ok with it. I moved my knee and he fell to the ground. “medics. Winner Percy. Now second of legion 7 come forth." said lupa. 

Reyna

I was in shock as the medics took away James' body on a stretcher. Why did he knock them out but not the others. Was it something they said. Or was it because he didn't like children of Mars. Even if it were the second one I wouldn't have cared before. But now seeing as how he took down 3 praetors and 3 seconds with out using his sword made me little nerveous. What would he do when he fights me. Would he kill me for before when I got all up in his face. I had to think of a plan before I fought him. And now I didn't even think that he wouldn't make it past the 5th legion like I did before. Now I was thinking of a plan. Wait I know what if I make him angry. People lose control and concentration when angry which weakens their skills. That's it that's how I would beat him make him angry. Even though I had a plan I still felt little nervous. So I just shook it off and started to watch him as he brought down Eathn Cole son of Janus second of legion 7.

Hope you guys like it and please comment and stuff, thanks for reading.
il y a plus d’un an Athena_girl11 said…
smile
I think it's really good. And I like long chapters. Keep posting.
smile
Ok since I am done here is chapter 8 guys speical treat lol
smile
Here is chapter 8 hope you guys like it

Chapter 8

Percy

This Ethan kid was making it just too easy. His footing was off and he did wild stricks. Which either said he was scared or didn't know how to fight. But seeing as he was a second I am going to go with he was scared. He took a wild stab at me I dodgged grabbed his sword with my palms and pulled it out of his hand. Then I held it up at his chest and before I could ask he said “I surrender." After that I handed him his sword and he ran away. “Winner Percy. Praetor to legion 7 come forth." lupa said. And while I was waiting for the guy I looked up at lupa and said "your standerds for leaders must be really low if you have people like this as them. I thought you said they would put up a fight" which made lupa laugh out loud but made all of the other camper go “BOOOOOO" some of them started to use some nice language. But they shut up when lupa yelled “SILENCE!" Then The guy showed up introduced him self as Brandon King son of Trivia praetor of legion 7" then walked away to his spot. When lupa said “begin" he rasied his hands and said “I surrender." That made me along with everyone else go “HUH!" and also I heard some kids say “WHAT THE F*** MAN." 
“Ok winner Percy. But may I ask why you are giving up?" lupa said ignoreing the comments. “well after seeing how he battle the others without a weapon it was pointless to fight. And if you WERE SMART YOU WOULD KNOW HE WOULD WIN NO MATTER WHAT." he said yelling at where the nice comments came from. “ok second of legion 6 step forward."
After he left the arena, walked in a girl who had blond hair and eye color. Well I couldn't put an eye color on her eye, it looked like it was changing from blue to green to brown to hazel. So I just gave up on figureing them out. As she walked the wind blew on her hair making it look like she was a model. Some of the guys started to whistle at her as she walked up to me. And said “hello I am Emily Fox daughter of Venus  second of legion 6. And no you can't have my number" smiling. As I shook her hand I said “ohh that's too bad, I was looking for someone to take to dinner after I win, celebrating my victory" playing around with her game. But that seemed to make her blush but she walked away so I wouldn't see. When lupa said “begin" she walked towards me really causally like she was just injoying a walk. When she was 5 feet away she said “you don't want to fight anymore. You want to surrender" For a second I felt like doing what she wanted me to do. I started to say “i..." but before I could say anymore I shook my head out of the trance. I was confused. I didn't know what was going on but then I remember Venus' children had charmspeak. She was charmspeaking me. But she was more confused than I was, trying to figure out why her powers failed her. She said again putting more force into her words “you don't want to fight anymore. You want to surrender." But now that I knew what she was doing it didn't affect me. She kept repeating thoese words trying to make me surrender. After the fifth time she looked worried and I bursted out laughing. I said “you charmspeak won't work on me" so she would stop trying. “but why, my powers never not worked before" she said. “Look just think for a second. what are some reasons a person wouldn't be affected by charmspeak?"

Emily 

After he said what he said about the dinner thing I felt like my face was so red it would put a tomato to shame. So I just walked away. I walked up to him and tried to charmspeak him in to surrendering after lupa said “begin." At first it looked like it was working when he started to say “I..." but them he shook him self out of the daze. I was confused but tried again putting more force into my words but he seemed unaffected. I was getting worried now. After the fifth time he started to laugh and I got really scared. Then he said “your charmspeak won't work on me." “But why my powers never not worked before" I said. “look just think for a second. What are some reasons a person wouldn't be affected by charmspeaking?" he asked. I started to think and said “well 2 reasons are if they have been exposed to more stronger charmspeaking. Or if they have a strong aura so it just repels the magic." I said. “well just take one of those reasons and apply it here." he said. Then I started to think and the next thing I knew was that my sword was at my throut. But he was holding it and was smiling his vary beautiful smile. He asked something but I didn't hear because I was thinking ‘wow, what a gorgeous smile and such beautiful dreamy green eyes. And his messy black hair only made him look more hot. I was brought back to reality when the sword was dug deeper in my throut and I heard him say “do you give up or not?" I blushed again feeling embarassed on how I got lost in his eyes. This was a first I tought, me getting mezmorized by a guys beauty insted of the other way around. I looked at him and he was still smiling “ok I give up" I said. He handed me my sword and said “too bad you didn't give me your number. Now I have to celabrate alone" smiling which made me blush. I took my sword, them walked away when I heard “winner Percy. Praetor of legion 6  come forth." I met Lance at the door as he was coming out. I bowed to him and said “I am sorry sir that I lost." “don't worry about it. I am going to take care of him. " he replied and I bowed to him then walked back to my seat when Hazel, Dakota, Agetha, Mary, Reyna, Mia and Megan showed up. “hey guys. Now that Percy isn't he something?" I asked. They just nodded in agreement then hazel asked “what happend? why didn't your powers work on him." “I don't know. But the only way it doesn't affect someone is if they were exposed to stronger charmspeaking. Or if there aura is so strong it just repels the magic. And it can't be the first one because the only one with stronger charmspeaking than me is Venus her self and there's no way he met her. So it had to be the second one, his strong aura" I explained to my friends who looked speechless. “so who do you think is his parent?" I asked trying to change the subject. “I don't know he doesn't... I mean.. well it's hard to say" replied Dakota. “maybe he is a child of Venus, I mean did you see how hot he is." i said while Mary and Mia nodded their head in agreement with me and then all of us blushed. “but I have never met a child of Venus who could fight like that. Have you?" Dakota asked me. I just shook my head. Then we all watched in amazmemt as he dodged the 4 skeleton warriors attacks that Lance has summend.

Please say what you think and comment stuff
big smile
Very good. Why isn't anyone commenting, this is awesome. Anyway post soon!!!
smile
Thanks Athena_girl11 I am glad you liked it and I will post chapter 9 tommorow ok :)
you post so fast i lmost cant keep up but its great how i can leave for a day and come back to more chapters so i think this is awesome post soon
how is he going to defeat skeletons without using a weapon?
super chapter. you do the fight scenes very brilliantly.
keep posting.
smile
Ohh he like hits them and there so weak they brake apart and then he throws the bones away so they can't get back together lol and thanks guys and I will post chapter 9 in a minute
Ok the fighting is almost over then we can get on with the story. I only did the fights to descriptively is because it relates to later on
ok so here is chapter nine hope you like it

Chapter 9

Gwen 

Who was this kid? I thought to myelf as I watched him fight Lance. He took my sister down like she was a twig. I am glad that he didn't hurt her but he shamed her pride by making her surrender. After that I thought I was going to cream this kid for doing that to her. But after seeing how he fought, that wasn't going to be so easy now I thought. I also was wondering who his parent could be. When Emily suggested Venus I agreed with her because I couldn't deny that he was gorgeous. But I also agreed with Dakota when she stated that there has never been a child of Venus that fought like that. Not even the great Anaes himself. This kid looked like fighting was in his blood. He looked like he can take on 8 Jason' and not brake a sweat. “when do you think he is going to use his sword to fight?" I asked the other praetors who just shrugged. “he is going to use his when he thinks people can handle his sword. Well that's what I think." answered Alex. “what do mean when people can handle his sword?" Dakota asked. “well if you watch closely when he is fighting it looks more like he is testing them. When he stricks he watchs closely to see what they do. He watchs to see if they are able to understand what he is doing or not. Then he gets bored after a while then ends it. He sees they can't go on he finshes it. Or he is just so good that he doesn't need a sword" Alex said. “wow Alex you sound like Agatha right now" said hazel smiling. “I guess I will take that as a complement since Agatha is really smart" he replied which made Agatha blush. “but whatever his reason is we have to becareful when we get in there" I said and they nodded in agreement. “do you think he is a mars kid? Since he fights so good" I asked which made Reyna mad. “no. He is good but he is too easy going to be a mars child. And he doesn't seem to like mars children. Did you see how he acted against Andrew and James" said hazel. We all looked at Reyna because she was a mars child and she already seemed to piss him off before. “if that's the case I wouldn't want to be Reyna right now" said Neo Dakota's brother. “shut up neo. I have a plan to crush that kid" she said red with rage. “well whatever. But he definatly is better than Jason" I said. And everyone nodded in agreement except Reyna who was pretending she didn't hear that comment.

Percy

The kid who wore all black walked up and introduced himself. “Lance Dye son of Pluto and praetor of legion 6." When he said Pluto I wasn't surprised becasue as soon as I first saw him outside I knew he was an underworld kid because he wore all black. And only the god of death would go after a women who has the last name dye which sounded like die. “so have you met your father before?" I asked shaking his hand. “yes and don't worry your going to see him soon too" he replied. I wanted to say something witty back but I couldn't think of anything so I just walked away. “Begin" said lupa and insted of him charging he summand 5 skeleton warriors and made them charge. For a second I thought it would be a challange and I would have to use my sword but was I wrong. They were uncordinated and the attacks were too predictable. The 4 of them made it too easy. And I say 4 because one of them crumbled to the ground while it was charging me. While they attacked I dodged punched and kicked making them fall to the ground but they just reformed. So I tried somethign different I broke one solider then picked up his bones and threw them across the arena. And that worked they were to far apart to reform. After I did that with all the soliders I looked around for the boy but he was no where to be seen. I didn't know where he was, there was no where to hide around here. I was brought back out of my thoughts when I felt a swords point at my back and heard someone say “don't move or I'll kill you." I lifted my hands and looked back to the boy. “how did you do that?" I asked. He smirked and said “shadow travel." I had to get out of this but how. I got and ideas and said “wow you must be really proud to threaten someone who has there backs to you." “what are you getting at?" he asked. “well if you win like this there is no honour in it. And I mean isn't honour all that matters here. But seeing as your Pluto' son I am not surprised" I taunted. “what do you mean since I am Pluto' son your not surprised" he asked getting angry. “well your just like your father, sneaky, doing anything to win." While people were cheering for him to finshe me, he looked like he was thinking. Then he removed his sword from my back and said “go." The crowd fell silent again and I thought wow I can't believe my idea actually worked. I walked 5 feet then turned around and saw him charge. Ugh give it a break with the charging people it's not going to work I shouted inside my head. I wanted this to end I would fight legion 5 next and would be able to use my sword. I wanted to get this over with. I was getting really hungry. Ok I thought no more holding back. Once he came close to me I dodgged his stab then pulled his sword out of his hand and held it up to his throat. “do you surrender?" I asked. Man was I getting tired of asking that question. “yes I surrender" he said and lupa said “winner Percy." And before she could call out the next one I looked up at her and said “can this time I go against two of them. I want to get this over with I am getting hungry." She laughed and said “vary well, second and praetor of legion 5 step forth." After she said that came out a girl who I remembered as Gwen and a guy. They Were grinning and probably saying like yes two against one he so going down. They looked vary familier and looked like they would pick pocket you antime anywhere. They also looked really alike except that Gwen had blue eyes and the boy had brown ones. Other than that they could have been twins. They walked and Introduced them selves. "Gwen Robertson daughter of Mercury and praetor of legion 5" said Gwen. Then the boy said “Alexander Cross son of Mercury and second of legion 5." Ahh no wonder they looked similer they were half brother and sister. And espicaly children of Mercury no wonder they looked like they can pickpocket you. I shook both of their hands and said “you should know i won't hold back like I did before because I am getting bored and want to end this." They exchanged looks then alex said “wouldn't dream of it"while Gwen said “same can be said from us." “Ohh while the others fought I didn't know they were hding back. It looked like they were giving there best" I said. “well aren't you cocky" replied Gwen. “it's not cocky when you have the skill to back it up" I said walking away. “Begin" yelled lupa and Gwen took out her sword while Alex took out a javilen and threw it at me. I moved to the right and it impaled itself in the ground. I picked it up and threw it back at Alex aiming square at his chest. Not to be harsh but I only aimed at his chest was because he was wearing full armor and it wouldn't dobalot of damage. He didn't move or more like couldn't move because he looked like he was paralyzed. But at the last second Gwen pulled him out of the way. He nodded a thanks to her and took out his sword then both of them charged. I did the usual and doddged for like 2 minutes and then noticed they were holding back. I took some steps back to put some distance between us and said “come on guys I thought you said you won't hold back." they just looked up at me and smiled. Ok time to end this I went for my sword but it wasn't there just an empty scabard. I looked up at them and saw Gwen was holding my gladus. Crap when the hell did they rob me I thought. They must have really inherated their fathers thivery skills to rob me of my sword undected. I started to worry and they burst out into laughter. The whole crowd broke into cheers. What was I going to do with out a weapon. Plus they worked together so it was harder to dodge their moves. I had to get my sword back before it got out of hand. I would like to say I stood there and thought of a plan. WRONG I just charged empty handed. Gwen stabbed my sword into the ground and charged with Alex following. I hope they assumed I was going for them and not for my sword. And they did because it seemed to surprise them when at the last second I used all of my leg power and jumped over Gwen and Alex. It was so unexpected that they couldn't react fast enough. I tought of landing on my foot but thought it would hurt so I rolled and stood up next to my sword. I picked it up smiled and said to them “who is laughing now?" “still us" they said in unision and charged. Even though they worked together to attack it wasn't that hard now that I had my sword. I played defence while they wasted their engergy with useless attacks. But if they acted like Megan and played defence and forced me to attack then it would get intersting. I got bored after 2 minutes so I kicked Gwen' sword out of her hand and it skittered away like 10 feet. She made the mistake when she left Alex and went to get her sword. While she was running I disarmed Alex with a move so quick I didn't even see it and made him surrender. As he walked away I turned and waited for Gwen. She picked up the sword then looked back hoping that Alex was holding his own but to her surprise he wasvwalking away. I smiled at her and said “it's just you and me. Now let's see what you got." I charged her and went a little easy then disarmed her. She looked at me with her jaw to the ground while her sword was flying out of her hand. Then I made her surrneder and looked up at lupa who said “ winner Percy. Now Percy do you you want to take on two again?" “nahh, I thought taking on two would be a challenge but it's just like as if I was taking one."  “ok then Would the second of legion 4 come forth." Wow this is sure a waste of time I thought. Why is she making me fight all of these guys. The only one I wanted to fight is that daughter of mars Reyna. Agatha came up and introduced herself. “Agatha Stuart daughter of Minerva and second of legion 4." After that we shook hands and walked to our spots. It didn't take more than a minute for me to disarm her and make her surrender. “winner Percy" said lupa than called hazel out. She introduced herself “Hazel Knight daughter of Ceres and praetor of legion 4." while we were shaking hands she said “just because we are friends don't think I will go easy on you." “wouldn't dream of it" I replied and walked away. “begin" and I charged her. While I was running I fell forward I don't know why. Then I looked down to see vines were wrapping around my legs and made their way up trying cover me like a cacoun. I just cut the vines and charged her again but this time I ran in a zig zag so she couldn't get ahold of me. When I got close we started to fight and she wasn't half bad I thought. But like the others it didn't take long for me to disarm her and make her surrender. Even though she lost she walked up to me and said “wow man your really good. Where did you learn to fight like that?" I ignored her question and said “I thought you said you weren't going to go easy on me." “I wasn't going easy on you. I was giving it my 100% best in there. Why would you think I was going easy?" she asked. “I don't know but I thought you were going easy so I went easy on you too" I replied. “what? you were going easy on me?" she asked. I nodded and said “I was barely even trying." “Percy are you sure your a demigod?" the question took me by surprise. “what do you mean?" I asked. “well I never met a demigod so strong like you. I mean nobdy has ever defeated 5 Praetor and 5 seconds with out a sword. Hack no one ever deafeted a single second without a weapon not even Jason our leader himself could do it. It's like your strong enough to be a god." And when she said that I laughed and said “yea ok, stop joking I am pretty sure you guys were holding back." “no we weren't Percy I am serious" she said. “but..." I started to say but she cut me off and said “well, talk to you later, your next match is up" and with that she ran away.

And please coment and stuff
smile
Ohh and isn't it funny how the god of the underworld goes after a women who has the last name dye(die) lol
I got it from when Percy made the joke about the stoll's being the sons of Hermes lol
big smile
Really good. Keep posting. Can't wait til the next one!!!
big smile
i agree post soon!
il y a plus d’un an Percy2 said…
Post soon that was amazing
il y a plus d’un an godoffate1 said…
smile
Ok guys here is chapter 10 :)

Chapter 10

Dakota 

Oh my gods is all I could say. I mean there was nothing else to say to what this kid was doing. I mean he was good without a sword now with one he is awsome. And the worst thing is that it looked like he wasn't even giving his best in the fight. It was like he giving 1/10 maybe 2/10 of his full stregth. And that's alot of holding back. Seeing him fight and knowing he was holding this much strenth back actually scared me. And I went face to face with the Trojan Sea Monster along with Jason. After that I said nothing could scared me but here was this kid proving me wrong. He seemed stronger than most minor gods and of course that ruled out Jason being equal to him. After he defeated Lance we went up to him and asked him why did he release him after he got him. “he taunted me saying that I was like my father being sneaky and stuff. And that there is no honour in beating a person who has there backs to you.so I let him and thought I could take him head on but was I wrong. I am still trying to figure out how he took the sword out of my hand. I didn't see what he did, one minute I am holding my sword and another minute later my sword is at my throut."he explained. “did you guys see what he did?" he asked. We just shook our heads in disagreement. Now he defeated Hazel and Agatha in less then 8 minutes. Then he beat Gwen and Alex in less than 5 minutes. He is a freak of nature I thought. It was like he was built to fight. But one thing the girls who didn't like someone already agreed on something. And that was that he was hot. I mean he had abbs, beautiful eyes, face and his messy black hair with gray streaks on them made him look even better. Ok back to reality I thought. I had to come up with a plan against him when I fight him like Reyna did. I could do long distance with bow and arrows but then I remembered what happed to Adam when he did that and I didn't want my bow to be rendered useless. But if he called me and Neo at the same time like he did with Gwen and Alex then I could use my bow along with Neo. I always say two Hunter's is better than one (Lol). If we both went it would be hard for him to dodge. Ok now that he beat Hazel lupa called out Jessica second of legion 3. As she was about to get up when Reyna grabbed her hand and said “do a terror spell on him. Then use a reveale spell to see what he is made of. Ok." After she was done Jessica said “yes, ma'am" bowed and walked to the arena. “why do you want her to do a terror and reveale spell?" I asked Reyna after Jessica left. “Because I wanna see him shake in his shoes and then I want to know what makes this kid so unbeatable. That's why I want her to do a terror and reveale spell. And we both know no one survives Jessica' terror spells. I give this kid like 1 minute before he passes out" she said. “Ok. Hope it works because I really don't want to fight this kid" I said as I watched Jessica go introduce herself. “Jessica Albert daughter of Trivia second of legion 3" I heard her say. Then they shook hands, walked back to their spot and lupa said “begin." Jessica used the terror spell but he seemed unaffected so she did it again and it didn't work again but he looked confused at her. But got over it took out his sword and walked towards her. She got scared and kept repeating the terror spell but it had no affact. When he got 5ft within her she gave up on the terror spell and used the reveale spell. Percy glowed for like 30 seconds and then Jessica rolled her backed her eyes and fainted. She started to fall back which was really bad because there was a big rock right behind her and if she fell on it that wouldn't be good for her head. I saw Percy run up to her and for a second I thought he was going to attack but he just grabbed her hand and pulled her in from falling. He layed her down and put his ear to her chest to check her heartbeat. If Jessica was awake she would blush so hard at that she would faint I thought. Then after making sure she was ok he picked her up bridel style(which would make anygirl blush so hard they would faint) called the medics and laid her down on a stretcher. While they were taking her away lupa said “winner Percy, now the praetor of.." but Percy cut her off and said “can I fight her last?" which made Reyna stop in her tracks and look at him. “why?" lupa asked. “well because she seems like a good fighter so I want to take my time to fight her. Plus I have a score to settle with her and I want all the time I can get to settle that score" he said looking up at Reyna and smirking. This is not going to be good for Reyna I thought. I looked over at her and even though he called her a good fighter she was really pale. She could have past off for a sprite. It was probably what he said after he complimented her. Yup that was it. “ohh and can the next fight be the 3 that's left after Reyna?" he asked. I was overjoyed when he said 3 that ment I would get to use my long distance strategy with Neo and if we needed back up Bobby was there with close range. It was perfect, too bad he picked all 3 of us now he won't be able to fight Reyna at all. I told her I got this while I was walking away but she still didnt look convinced. When we got there we introduced our selves. I started “Dakota Hunter daughter of Apollo praetor of second legion" then Neo went“Neo Hunter son of Apollo second of second legion" (btw now you get my two hunter is better than one hunter joke) and last went Bobby “Bobby Shaw son of Minerva second of first legion." After that we shook hands and went to our spot. While we were walking I told them my plan and they agreed. Neo and I started shooting arrows as soon as lupa said “Begin." As I let like 10 arrow lose one right after another so did Neo but he only did 6 arrows. “he is so dead" I told the others smiling and they smilied back nodding. We looked back at him and stared in amazement as he dodgged every single arrow. To me it looked like the movie Matrix. I mean it was like everything slowed down for him and he just moved out of the way. I was mad that he was ripping off that movie because that movie is my favorite movie in the world. I love it so much I got my mother to name my brother Neo after the main character. She said no at first but after some arguing happend between me and her she agreed. I told them my plan wouldn't work so let's fight with swords. Neo and I drew our swords and all of us charged. We all attacked at once thinking we could get him but he blocked all of the attacks. While he was doing that he seemed to get bored because he was yawning. Then he just looked at us and glared. Which scared me alittle and seeing how Neo and Bobby stopped meant they were scared too. While we were distracted he disarmed us doing a move so fast it was hard to see. Then he held our swords between his fringers on his left hand then held up his sword at our chest and made each of us surrender. After that he gave back our swords and we walked away in shame as we heard lupa say“winner Percy and last fight. Thank the gods because I was getting tired of saying winner Percy, winner Percy." “really because I was getting tired of asking the question do you surrender? But finally I can stop saying that" Percy said laughing. I told Reyna I was sorry as I passed her. She just said no problem and walked to the arena.

Percy 

Finally it ends I thought. I watched as she came up and introduced herself by saying “Reyna Hawkins daughter of Mars praetor of 3rd legion." After that she put out her hand to shake mine but I just said “shaking hands won't make me hold back against you. You yelled at me for no reason now I am going to get even" and walked away. I heard lupa say “begin" as I charged her sword drawn.(that's right I didn't wait for lupa to say begin I just charged her because I was mad. But it didn't make me lose control and lose my skill like it would to a normal person.) She pulled out her sword and matched my blow. But she seem to stumble back by the force of my blow. I just toyed with her for what seemed like 2 minutes but was actually 8. I didn't care because I was having too much fun messing with her. She insulted me as she blocked my sword everytime. I was getting mad but controlled it. I told her she shouldnt anger me but she didn't listen and continued. Then She acussed me of of having something to do with Jason being missing and that I was here to spy. Now I got really mad because nothing gets me more mad than being acussed of doing something I didn't do. But before I could react she insulted me again saying that I was such a loser and disapointment to my friends and family that they with the help of my godly parent erased my meomry and left me to die. Now I was fully in raged becasue annabeth would never do that, would she? You want anger, here you go I said inside my head losing control of it and then everything went blank.

Hope you guys like it and comment and stuff
i hope his does not end up killing her.
that was superb i say, simply superb.
keep posting.