Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles My Own Character

blazeandarose posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 08:38PM
im going to add a ninja turtles fan character soon.

name: renee
attire: red coat with golden trim, gloves with magenta fuzzy lining, red heels with vertical white stripe in center and magenta fuzzy lining, red scarf and rose pink tights.
alignment: good

i`ll add more in my comment.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 17 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an blazeandarose said…
and here`s more.

friends/allies

leonardo(love interest)
donatello(best friend friend)
michalangelo(good friend)
raphael(friend and rival)

rivals
raphael(formerly)
il y a plus d’un an Magmashift said…
Name: Madonna(Named after Raphael Sanzio's many paintings I.E. Madonna of the Meadow)

Age: A year younger than Raph in Earth years (She never reveals her true age or hints at it.)
Species: Fish-like alien called a Zenon

Clothing: Barf-green half-shirt with a brown collar that hangs on her shoulders with tan rolled up jean shorts and brown combat boots

Looks: Blue skin with gill ears and slightly webbed fingers. Short, blue hair with bangs over her left eye and red lips. Fish tail hanging from her butt, but she still has legs.

Alignment: Good.

Love Interest: The others know that Raph and Mikey have a crush on her. It shows that she has always had a crush on Usagi.

Best Friend: Raph

Rival: Her sister

Annoyance(least favorite turtle): Michelangelo

Bio: She comes from a royal family. She crashed on Earth, trying to avoid the throne. She decided to stay with the turtles and let them help her only because they knew Master Splinter. Her native language is actually english, except backwards. In the end, her mother, Terrin, agreed to keep the throne until she was too old to rule, then she'd have no choice but to take the throne if her sister wasn't there. When the time came, she reluctantly took the throne, only to come back to Earth a month later on vacation. The turtles went back to Zenon occasionally with troubles coming from there. While fighting Daryl, the man that caused Madonna to lose her left eye and get a mechanical one, she lost her right arm, Raph lost some of his shell, and Donny had to get his hand replaced, Leo got his foot replaced, while Splinter had to get his entire tail replaced. She went back to Earth, only to have her dad-her mom died in the process of fighting Daryl-force her back into the throne even after her sister came back. About a year or so later, the turtles go back to Zenon to find out that Madonna is married and doesn't know who they are. Raph soon figures out that her wedding ring was a mind control device made by her father to keep her from going back to the turtles. Raph locks Madonna in a cave and goes after her father, knowing that she'd never believe him if he told her. When she escapes, she goes back in her room and slightly remembers the turtles after Raph snatched the ring off her finger. She puts her hair over her left eye again and looks at the sai Raph dropped and feels comfortable with it and, while fighting her father, gets her original memory back and returns to Earth. After living on Earth for some time, Zenon gets destroyed, and a few months later, her dad comes and stays with them.

Other info: Her attitude depends on how clean the water around her is. (I.E., if the water is dirty, she is like PMSing) In the show, it shows that Mikey has a crush on her and constantly tries to get a kiss from her. When they first met, she was a bit uncomfortable with the turtles, though she really liked them deep down. She went a long time without the turtles knowing that her left eye was mechanical, and since her arm got replaced, she can't go into the water without short-circuiting. She knows about Raph's soft spot for her, but she treats him like a brother. She gets very annoyed with pizza after a short time. On rare occasions she eats pizza. Raph sometimes stutters when Madonna and him talk. It is very hard to get on her good side, but easy to get on her bad side. Her main weapon is a blaster or martial arts. Her and Mona Lisa, when she's introduced, argue a lot at first, but they become friends quickly. She doesn't admit it, but she gets very jealous of Mona and Raph when they hang out.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
smile
cool magmashift.
Her original name was Sanya, but since she has SUCH a good friendship with Raph, I figured I'd name her after most of his paintings.
wink
love the idea.
I was originally gonna make her left side of her face mechanical, but that would make it confusing because later on, she can't go in water because of her arm. Cuz if she had a mechanical face and went in the water, but couldn't with a mechanical arm, it wouldn't make sense. I've technically got the entire new series planned out. I need to cut back on this.
Here's a quick look after all that they go through. Not the best pic, but it's the best I could do on paint. It sux big time, I know. LOL.
 Here's a quick look after all that they go through. Not the best pic, but it's the best I could do on
wink
she is actually pretty cool
tongue
Thx. I think I forgot to mention that her left ear's mechanical. And her eye's supposed to be a little less Chinese looking. And her waist is supposed to look a little bigger, too. LOL, I suck at the paint program.
it takes practice.
Well, her ear's not really mechanical, it's actually artificial. So she's deaf in that ear. And her love interest might be Raph, but I'm not sure how that's gonna be exposed. Especially since ppl are going on and on about Mona Lisa x Raphael. When the time is right, she can be a total Raphael, as Mikey says it. He also says she has no sense of humor.
Name: Sistine (Leo sometimes calls her Sis or Sissy on accident, even though she hates it)
Species: Turtle
Clothing: A headband covering her right eye socket, kimono like Oroku Saki's, with a bow in the back like Oruchimaru's, minus the shoes.
Looks: Light green skin, dark brown headband, and a hammer on her side
Alignment: Unknown
Love Interest: Leo (I know, competition)
Rival: Raph
Annoyance(Least favorite turtle): Raph

Bio: Though, the series doesn't go much into her past, she first mutated when her owner tried to merge their DNA together. The experiment backfired, causing her to mutate and her owner to die. She met Leo one summer when they were little. Master Splinter took Leo on a small camping trip. Leo took the blame for something she did, despite the fact that he didn't even know her, and they were friends ever since. She returned to LA and started causing havoc. She was accidentally letting the Turtles' secret be let out. Leo gradually took her into their shelter and accepted her as family. The episode mainly depicts the relationship between Leo and Sistine, even though he still calls her Sissy sometimes. She hates being called Sissy. She has a large hammer hanging on her side, along with various ninja weapons.

Other info: What caused her to start hating Raph, was when he was chasing her to get some answers, he hit her face with one of his sai and cut out her right eye. It is shown that she is a nice person, but she will be mean whenever she is in the same room as Raph. She-like the turtles-likes pizza, and that she is very much like Leo, despite the fact that she never uses katana, saying that it's disgraceful and dishonorable to use another's weapon and claiming it as their own.
Name: Mitsu

Species: Alien

Clothing: A tan tee with a green tee underneath, brown pants like April's. When she's not in disguise, she has a cadet uniform.

Looks: Strawberry blonde shoulder-length hair, tan skin, and green eyes. When she's not in disguise, she is a light green alien with antennae, and white, frizzy hair,

Alignment: Good

Love Interest: She has an Earth boyfriend named Chip

Rival: None

Annoyance(Least favorite turtle): None

Bio: She is an alien in disguise as a human. She hypnotized April into thinking she was her niece at first. Later, she let the hypnosis go, and explained everything to April. She's just like any other teenager, except for the fact that she moves a lot, she loves comics and video games. She loves pizza and other junk food. She constantly cracks jokes about Raph and always uses 'so cool' to describe Turtles and Co. She tends to be clumsy around Casey. She is often a different version of Mikey. Like Mikey, she scares easily, and often jumps on the ceiling like a cat when she gets scared, due to sticky buds on her hands and feet. Whenever Casey is in the same room, she will talk fast, trip over her own two feet, and blushes. I named her based off of the TMNT 3 movie character that Mikey had a crush on. She isn't oblivious to the fact that Mikey has a crush on her. She tends to shove Mikey away or ignore him whenever Casey is nearby. Eventually, she moves in with April and Casey.

Other info: She is not oblivious to the fact that Mikey has a crush on her. She is often introduced into a scene by zooming in on a skateboard. Instead of living with her boyfriend, like he has been asking, she lives with April and Casey, though she is never inside; not even for eating. When she isn't hanging out with her friends, she is delivering-yes-pizza. She is often scowled at by her boss for eating a slice of every pizza she delivers. She usually hits people with her skateboard whenever she needs to defend herself. She often kisses up to the turtles by saying that she has never had such cute (sometimes replaced by cool) bodyguards. On occasion, she will try to flirt (she says she's just complimenting) with Casey, ending with Casey smiling nervously and April scowling. She shows that sometimes, she is not the brightest of people. She says she specializes in playing video games and is usually seen playing video games or doing any other activity eating some kind of food.
big smile
btw, about ur charrie liking leo, and my charrie liking him too, nah. its no contest. we just got different storylines. everyone has different storylines for their characters.
oh btw, would u like me to draw ur charries?
Okay. I added something else. Madonna now has a fish tail. It's like a mermaid fin, but it's not her legs. U get what I'm saying?
And I changed Jentry, a bit, too. She's now an alien who hypnotised April into thinking that she is her distant relative. Check out the edits.