Selena Gomez What is the problem if Selena and Justin are dating?:D

coolkatstar posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 04:09PM
I think some fans are mad~
why are people sending death threats to Selena on twitter..Because she is dating Justin!
oh come on!she is just dating a guy which every girl does and if Justin is smaller than her thats not a big deal they just love each other
a girl killed herself cause she was mad that they are dating~
she said that she wants Justin to be her husband.OH come on!
Justin doesnt know that she ever existed!
its their life and we should give them a little space if we love them.
and yes some people are saying that Selena is dating Justin because she wants fame!excuse me!every single girl knows who Selena is she is very famous!she is popular more than Justin(i love Justin too but thats a fact)
Justin & Selena forever:p
Bye Bye!
I need comments plx:)
 I think some fans are mad~ why are people sending death threats to Selena on twitter..Because she is
last edited on Jan 17, 2011 at 04:16PM

Selena Gomez 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an sellybiebz4ever said…
smile
I completely agree!
il y a plus d’un an chameron4ever said…
well (this is just my opinion) I don't care what Justin does because I don't like him, but I love Selena and I think she deserves more than Justin, he's just a little boy and she's already a women, and Justin is the kind of posh pretty boy who someday will break the Selena's heart...and I don't wanna see her crying because of a preppy and stupid boy...tha's all because of that I'm mad
il y a plus d’un an coolkatstar said…
big smile
Charmonm:I like ur opinion
Sellybieb:thankx for agreeing
il y a plus d’un an Sharpay_Wolf said…
smile
well I agree with you but Selena really deserves more than just stupid little boy and if Justin fans hate Selena it's okay that is what they think.....also Selena is more beautiful than him
il y a plus d’un an subaru said…
I think its cool as I like both of them but I do think it could ruin there friendshiplink