last edited on Dec 23, 2010 at 02:27AM

Selena Gomez 28 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Selgomezfan1 said…
smile
everyone has opinions ,
and in my opinion selena is much more better influence and actress
il y a plus d’un an rosaliefan43 said…
wtf???? how is selena trying to copy miley's style. Dont make up fucked up stories. You obviously need to get your eyes checked cause there is no way that shes copying miley. And this is a selena fansite. Why come on here if your just gonna fucking trash talk her??? Go post it in the miley site not here. Grow the fuck up already.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ginnyweasleyfan said…
^THANK YOU!

DUDE! Shut the fuck up. Selena does not copy Miley. Where did you get that from? Miley Cyrus is a stupid teenager with no talent. Selena Gomez is a very talented singer and actress.
il y a plus d’un an EmilyRister said…
smile
i agree with ginnyweasleyfan
il y a plus d’un an BeccyBear said…
All I know is that I enjoy Selena's acting wayy more than Miley's. Miley isn't very believable. And she just can't act. She should stick to singing instead.
il y a plus d’un an smiley28dec said…
angelic
hey guys in my view selena as well as miley r the best !!!
both r awesome!!!!
 salut guys in my view selena as well as miley r the best !!! both r awesome!!!!
ShinoyAP dude SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! Your really pissing me off!!!!!!!! GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!! and you really should learn to speak proper english asshole!!!!!!! People like you really make me sick. and i agree with smiley28dec. They are both awesome. So like i said before dont make up fucked up stories. Your stupid end of story.
il y a plus d’un an selenarox21 said…
ShinnoyAP...AP= ASSHOLE PISSER.. maybe your brain is size is too small compared to your age or understanding really simple language has become hard for you due to a FEW PERSONAL reasons..ITS SIMPLE
Selena beats Miley in all ways
selena looks way better than MILEY with or without make..
second of all,,
selena doesn't get tattoo under her Breast to the AWARDs...
Selena is a better actor than the SLUT OF ALL TIME MILEY!...
you know wht Miley is only good at POLE DANCIng and she should get a job in a whorehouse or bar quite easily....
if you need to know more selena facts send me A MESSAGE

SO NEXT TIME FUCKING THINK twice ..BEFORE SAYING A WORD AGAINST SELENA>..son of a....
 ShinnoyAP...AP= ASSHOLE PISSER.. maybe your brain is size is too small compared to your age ou unders
il y a plus d’un an warcraftjunckie said…
angry
OH YEAH RIGHT!!! Everyone knows that Selena Gomez is FARR!!!! better then Miley Cyrus!!! And SHE dosen't pole dance like a stripper!
il y a plus d’un an Fangirl99 said…
Look, ShinoyAP, I respect that you think Miley Cyrus is better. I understand. Everyone has there opinions. There are other people that like Miley better. But, do you really have to post a forum on it...on the Selena Gomez club? How immature is that? You know Selena fans and Miley haters will get pissed. I know you're not that stupid. Like, I hate Justin bieber, but I don't go on the JB club and complain how much I hate Justin Bieber. It's just stupid.

And Selena fans, I know that you wanna stick up for Selena and all, but you don't have to trash talk Miley. It's just gonna make things worse. Miley and Selena are both great singers, but not everyone may think that. So....can we just not be a bunch of babies about this? And next time..don't rant about someone on their club.
il y a plus d’un an Kiana-M-McMahon said…
^fine asshole! Don't stop. It's this WHOLE club VS YOU. Who do you think is gonna win? Seriuosly!
il y a plus d’un an rahulshingte said…
i think both are better on their sides miley is good in singing and selena is good in acting both are fabulus and cute i luv both
 i think both are better on their sides miley is good in chant and selena is good in jouer la comédie both are
il y a plus d’un an SelenaAlexRules said…
Selena is way BETTER then Miley!
il y a plus d’un an numbber1fan said…
selena is so much better than miley. and selena and taylor are bffs
ShinoyAP, well then I don't see anyone defending you!
Selena fans are not being idiots. They are just sticking up for Selena, since you know, this is HER CLUB! You're the one being an idiot.
Selena is 100% better!!!! End of story!!!! And ShinoyAP dont even try to start a fight with me or any other selena fan. Cause you know were gonna win.
il y a plus d’un an SelenaAlexRules said…
Selena was up against Miley in the MTV awards and guess who won?.......Selena did! Anyway your starting a big fight now STOP IT!!!
il y a plus d’un an ShinoyAP said…
Hey SelenaAlexRules and rosaliefan43, Selena is not 100% better,Miley is 200% better that stupid selena. I'm not starting a big fight, I'm just telling the truth. And you all are trying to turn this into a fight. If you guys start a fight with me, surely I'm gonna win the fight. So don't try to start a fight with me.
you just copied what i just said!!!!
why cant you just see that miley isnt a good role model or a good anything for that matter!!
Hey rosaliefan43 Miley is not only a role model, but also the best person in the world. Also I did not copy anything that you said .
NO SHES FUCKING NOT!!!!!!!
She pole dances, she smokes a bong, she gets high and drunk in clubs, she humps and grinds older men, she dances half naked on stage. You think THIS is a good person???? Are you honestly trying to fight with me????? Looks like it but guess what asshole, YOUR NOT GONNA WIN!!!!! Name one bad thing selena did.
My friend I'm going to cancel this forum and I hope you have no problems with me.
Good idea :) Change it to something Selena related though.
Name one bad thing Selena copied Miley.
if you really wanna fix things, then maybe you should try apoligizing to everyone. and stop dissing selena!!
I'm sorry to all selena fans and selena gomez. I apologize for everything that I had written to critisize selena. I thing that both Selena and Miley have equal talents and also comparing both of them is unfair. I didn't start this forum to become an enemy of selena fans, I started this because of a selena fan, who started another forum before me in Miley fan club saying 'Selena is better than Miley'. I didn't mean to hurt the the feelings of selena fans, I started this forum to take my revenge on that selena fan who started forum against Miley. So I once again apologize for what I did.
angry
Revenge is never the answer. I don't care moron. You don't need to lie about how bad Selena is!>:(