Selena Gomez What I'd Do

fea posted on Aug 23, 2010 at 05:52AM
Alright, I'm going to explain exactly what I want to do... scratch that, brutally do to Selena Gomez. The only problem is where should I begin? She has a purty mouth.

First things first I'd tear off her clothes. She'd scream in pleasure. I'd then find a roomy but comfortable pool-ish area where I'd lay her down. Then comes the butter and pudding. I'd butter her asshole up so it'd be nice and lubricated. The pudding is for added effects. Then I'd let her whack me off furiously and let her deep throat (oh she can). Then we'd slowly go down on each other after I titty fucked her into submission. Then the best part, I get all up into her guts. I'd screw in doggy style for quite some time. She constantly moans and screams with delight. I guess this'll go on for... I don't know, 7 hours? Yeah, that seems good. Then comes the finisher move. It's like in Mortal Kombat, "FINISH HER!" Oh so I do. I unload all over her face. Man chowder everywhere. While this happens, I scream at the top of my lungs "THIS! IS! SPARTAAAA!" and I fist her after that. Then I duct tape her to the wall for later use.

That was basically the gist of it. I would go into further detail, but I'm in the middle of watchin Wizards of Waver- I mean Selena Gomez: The Series so I'll have to inspect her a bit more if you catch my drift. For more information on what I'd do to Selena Gomez, you can contact me at piggy_bank_villan@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Selena Gomez No réponses