Selena Gomez Selena's Valentine concert - Tower Theater

thethrills posted on Feb 06, 2010 at 02:55AM
Philadelphia - Selena Gomez is scheduled to play a special Valentine's Concert at The historic Tower Theater Philadelphia. Selena Gomez and the Scene will rehearsh for the big Valentine's day concert in New York City before coming to her one of two theater shows on the tour. Gomez is scheduled for a radio interview on Feb 14 on Philadelphia's WIOQ 102.9 FM (listen online). After the interview Selena has a meet and greet planned and then the special Valentine's show at the intimate Tower Theater.
Philadelphia's 2,000 seat Tower Theater is one of the last great concert hallsand renoun for it's oustanding acoustics. The Tower Theater was recently refurbished to it's original grandure with it's marble steps and walls, beautiful chandeliers and soft comfortable seats.

The Tower Theater is a great place to see a concert! I just saw Nick Jonas and the Administration there twice! It's real small place and has great sound. Nice place. I heard they may be filming the show. Anyone know if that is true?

A lot of Selena fans will meet early (5 PM) outside the Tower Theater on 69th Street. Please join the fun. Also, it's great to see beautiful Philadelphia when you're in town.
I got two extra tickets (GOLDEN CIRCLE) available below cost if anyone is interested. Row BB (2nd Row) Orchestra Right Center! $299.00/pair. PayPal accepted. Thanks, Marc
Hope you can get to this rare show!

Selena Gomez No réponses