Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 21567

il y a plus d’un an killshotzzz said…
*hops out of truck and grabs the still crying Mizore and gently puts her in the back of the truck* ill get her out of here
il y a plus d’un an emoboycry said…
To the resturant-starts runing to it-lets move
il y a plus d’un an Mizure_Lover22 said…
crying
*lover reappears all cut up and gushing blood*uuuhhh please help me*lover passes out gets grabbed by the mafia and mizore starts to cry*
 *lover reappears all cut up and gushing blood*uuuhhh please help me*lover passes out gets grabbed par
angry
*drives next to Joey* take Mizore to the restaurant
last edited il y a plus d’un an
crying
*no go back we need to get lover we need to get my husband back now please please help him*
angry
*hops out of truck and runs after the Mafia men who took Lover* NO you shall not take him *starts to transform into a new form*
 *hops out of truck and runs after the Mafia men who took Lover* NO toi shall not take him *starts to
Grabs mizore and flyes to the restaurant -
angry
*starts to tear the humans to shreds biting and ripping with claws sharper than knives, gets to Lover and throws him over his shoulders, just as a bullet tears through his leg, he lets out a howl of pain but still runs at top speed to the restaurant killing all Mafia men in his path*
angry
*a weird black energy starts to flow through the city all look at lover*I AM NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH AND NEVER HURT MY WIFE
 *a weird black energy starts to flow through the city all look at lover*I AM NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH A
*still running with Lover on his shoulder as the weird black energy emanates out of Lovers body, speaks in a louder more animal like voice* what the hell is this
IT IS THE POWER OF THE GOD THAT MADE THIS WORLD MY FATHER'S POWER NOW PLEASE PUT ME DOWN AND TAKE CARE OF MIZORE
il y a plus d’un an saeko_killer said…
You should have just gone to the restaurant but no, you had to be a dumb hero
angry
NOW I SHALL KILL THESE FOOLS
 NOW I SHALL KILL THESE FOOLS
sick
*stops and puts Lover down on the ground, just as he does a .50 caliber sniper round tears through his midsection blowing a foot long hole in his chest and back* oh shit *coughs up blood* take...em out...Lover *falls on the ground roughly and slips into shock*
angry
*lover enters final form*NOW DIE HEHEHE
 *lover enters final form*NOW DIE HEHEHE
sick
Hehe saeko got a point there
crying
JOEY I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL THIS FORM HAS A 90% DEATH RATE TO THE USER OF IT PLEASE KEEP MIZORE HAPPY*lover kills all the mafia and falls down dead*
I...........i pramise lover -flyes away-
*wakes up temporarily and looks at Joey* Joey take care...of my women...please *coughs up blood and falls back on ground dead*
crying
*lover's energy spills out healing bringing back to life killshotz and healing all the others of his friends* *a spiritual voice heard* * i will miss you all please live and protect may and mizore for me nice knowing you all*
angry
*stands up abruptly and yells so loud it could be heard in the pits of hell* NOOOOO LOVER YOU WILL NOT DIE *he starts to transform yet again but this time its different with a strange aura and feeling*
 *stands up abruptly and yells so loud it could be heard in the pits of hell* NOOOOO LOVER toi WILL NO
il y a plus d’un an saeko_killer said…
This is all my fault. Those Mafia men were after me from the start
crying
Danm!!!!!-
smile
why has it gone quiet now/nvm laggy computer
rainy
laugh
sorry my computer wasn't showing your guys replies so yeah
Arent u dead
joey's dad comes out of hell* YOU CAN GET HIS SOUL BACK IF YOU FIND HADES STAFF OF LIFE THEN BRING IT TO ME
angry
*looks at Satan and says with a demonic and booming voice* i will find that staff i still need Lover to train me and Mizore needs him
Euh shit not this again-open a portel to hades and and comes back with it-here father
hmmm
*still with a demonic and booming voice* you had it the whole time Joey
No -takes out a staff-this one is the staff of relife dumass
NOW HAND IT OVER SON IF YOU WANT LOVER BACK
angry
*looks at Joey with an evil glare in his eye* don't call me a dumb-ass just because i didn't know which was which
Here -fly over and hands it-
THANX SON NOW HERE HE IS*LOVERS SOUL COMES OUT OF THE PORTAL AND GOES BACK INTO THE BODY* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­!!!­!!!­!!! WHAT DA HELL HAPPENED
Your alive
how i die UUUUHHHHHHHH!!!! it hurts to move
cool
*still in Demon Form* well you died and came back to life to put it in a nutshell
man um who killed all of these humans here
You did
holy crap i must have been pissed
sad
i helped a bit
well um thanks guys uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! wheres mizore she has a medicine that helps to increase my regenerating powers
Watever
smile
and guess what lover i finally transformed twice
good job man me i have gone through four now
smile
yeah well nah you've had your powers longer than me and i still need training *pulls out picture* this is what i looked like my first transformation
 yeah well nah you've had your powers longer than me and i still need training *pulls out picture* thi
big smile
yeah got my memory back this form i can control now for some weird reason
 yeah got my memory back this form i can control now for some weird reason
nice man but for a sec there i died with you