Prince Michael Jackson WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL!!!

tiver posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 12:25AM
WHAT THE HECK IS THE BIG DEAL PRINCE AND PARIS AND BLANKET GO TO SCHOOL THERE KIDS LIKE US WE GO TO SCHOOL WHY SHOULDNT THEY IT IS A FREE COUNTRY MICHAEL JACKSON WOULDNT LIKE HOW BIG OF A DEAL WERE MAKING OVER IT AND IF PRINCE MEETS A GIRL WHAT IS GOTTA HAPPEN DOSENT MEAN U STILL CSNT BE HIS SPECIAL GIRL

Prince Michael Jackson 38 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an dsgt5 said…
I agree
il y a plus d’un an SashaPrince4ver said…
And Mike wouldn't like it cuz he said (quote un quote) "SCHOOL IS DANGEROUS" (it kinda is. My school is mad ghetto damn)
il y a plus d’un an tiver said…
i no he said that i dont wanna figt i dont but kathrine said she feels bad cuz they also need to solcialize
il y a plus d’un an PrinceMJluv said…
Ok I'm gonna say something so don't get ticked, this is just what I think.

First of all I don't actually attend school so he's not like me if he's going to public or private school. (I'm not saying I think that he's going to private school) And yea it is a free country. And this free country allows kids to make fun of other kids for being the kid of MJ, use them, and it also allows the paparazzi to hide in the bushes just to get pictures of the kids. That's the big deal, and that's what I'm worried about. Yea not all people hate MJ but lots of people do, and they teach that to their kids and then their kids will make fun of the kids of MJ's kids. (Yea I know that was confusing) Michael Jackson wouldn't want his kids going to school either.
Personally now I think that since MJ's gone, the whole family (excluding PPB) are NOT respecting any of his wishes. He didn't want the kids to be unmasked yet, and deffinatly did not want his kids to make that speech at the grammys. Their being exploited left and right, up and down. Now I'm not saying that I think them being unmasked and making that speech at the grammys was a bad thing, because I actually like that. But it's going against MJ's wishes. And that's why their not attending school! It's a lie anyway, cuz MJ wouldn't want a paparazzi ambush to happen while his kids are going to school now would he?
EXACTLY princeMjluv :P
il y a plus d’un an ashleybrooke510 said…
Seriously. They don't need to be going to school. BAD BAD BADDDD idea.
smile
may be true but i am sure mj is prud they are unmasked they made a speech for him i am sure he is looking down from heavan and saying my sweet kids and how do u no he dosent want them 2 go 2 school prince actually wants to go so kathrine thinks they should go
leave them alone! let them do what they want
HE SAID IT!!! Duh!
smile
so lets not fight plz not. and prince wants to go so kathrine thought paris and blanket to go and also he left kathrine in thier hands so it is her choice and i think mj would try it if his kids wanted to NOW THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AND PLZ NO FIGHTING!!!
il y a plus d’un an paloma97ppb said…
I can agree, like is it the end of the world? But MJ Wouldn't like that1 Im sure of it
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I DON'T WANT 2 FIGHT U!! I don't know wat type of articles u have been reding but the one I have been reding said she WAS (keyword: WAS) considering of letting them go but she said it was a bad idea. That's all im tryna make clear here, hello?
Yea, they wanted to go so they can make friends. But if you haven't noticed they've never experienced the real world that we live in. Which is a cold, creul, retarded, jacked up world.
then why did it say they already enrolled them
Cuz those r FAKE ARTICLES!! Hold on let me find the link
plz do and i am getting pissed not at u
Then at who
link THIS IS TRUE
dud it is back in september 9 months have past
Yea but still that doesn't mean their going to ANY school besides homeschool. Which they aren't
i dont get it that article from sep. 2009
OMG tiver u don't get it. LAST YEAR KATHERINE WAS CONSIDERING OF SENDING THEM BUT SHE CHANGED HER MIND IN SEPTEMBER OF 2009 THAT THEY WEREN'T GOING,, Damn!
You don't get lots of stuff. Yea it's from 2009. But still, they weren't going to school then, THEY'RE NOT GOIN TO SCHOOL NOW
OMG tiver u don't get it. LAST YEAR KATHERINE WAS CONSIDERING OF SENDING THEM BUT SHE CHANGED HER MIND IN SEPTEMBER OF 2009 THAT THEY WEREN'T GOING,, Damn!
smile
so yay u said u read a diffrent article that said they werent going but there are recent from june 2010
Like I said
They weren't going to school then, THEY'RE NOT GOIN TO SCHOOL NOW
how do u no
Because you can NEVER trust stuff from the internet. And if Katherine decided school was a bad idea back then, why would she decide it's a good idea now?! That's just stupid. No offence to Katherine
OMG I am feeling soooo ignorent.. That's like todays date.. I got confused with it 2
but it is partly rite they always say that and never happens so how are we suppose to belive it again in that part u all are true
.... somebody plz shoot me plz im begging u.
.... somebody plz shoot me plz im begging u.
il y a plus d’un an iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Tiver as much as they want to be normal kids and as much as they act like normal kids their not normal kids cuz of who their father is I say I love MJ and Prince Jackson at school and I'm made fun of and I'm not even related to them so imagine my torment a million times worse and then u have kids who pretened they like u to get special privlages like money and stuff and then Michael even said he didn't want his kids to be calle wacko jacko thats not nice and I don't want the teachers to say just cuz u r MJ's children don't think I'm gonna treat ya like anyone else
I KNOW... and I think katherine is smart enough 2 see that. And if they go and get made fun of, they should karate kick their ass or I could do it 4 them
il y a plus d’un an iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Yea it ain't respecting MJ's wishes
And that was MJ's biggest wish bcuz he didn't want his kids having the same pressure as he did (good dad)
u never no u all could be wrong the kids could be use to them and teachers