Pokémon Pokemon Adventure:Kanto

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 03:13AM
The world of pokemon is a beautiful place full of many adventures, eventful journeys, great friends and evil enemies. In such a world exist people who strive to protect it from the forces of evil, who appear in many ways and at many times. Now in a time of peace and harmony, a new evil threatens to disrupt the peace of the world. It is up to the trainers of today to protect both humans and pokemon alike, and grow stronger along the way.

Rules...

-No godmodding
-Considering it's pokemon, no swearing and sex stuff
-Only pokemon from kanto can be used unless there's a legitimate excuse for it.
-You CANNOT start from 8 badges! Anything but 8.
-You can be a Gym Leader, Trainer, Breeder, or Coordinator
-No one liners like 'i walked across the street'. It's annoying and gets on my nerves.

Character sheet...
Name
Appearance
Hometown
Starter Pokemon
Pokemon Team
Bio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Add if gym leader
Gym:
type:
Town:
Badge:

Have a nice day!
last edited on Oct 23, 2016 at 05:28PM

Pokémon 3607 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3607

il y a plus d’un an misshedgehog said…
gabbie still following
il y a plus d’un an DragonAura15 said…
(Silver continues to ignore her and walks slightly faster)
gabbie still follow and start humming
(Silver thinking: What more does she want?!)
gabbie: silver why did you run after you save me
Silver(finally giving up on ignoring her): I didn't save you, already!
gabbie: but i saw you ran off when you save me
Silver: Well, you must have been imagining things, then.
gabbie: no way there no way i imagining that
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(Silver thinking: Sometimes I wonder why I saved her...)
Silver: Get lost already!
(Silver calls out Honchkrow and flies away on its back)
gabbie wave at him
(Silver thinking: Why?! Why do I get so sappy whenever that girl is around?!)
(Honchkrow flies out of sight)
DragonAura15 commented…
Playing that role was plus fun than I expected :) il y a plus d’un an
misshedgehog commented…
yep il y a plus d’un an
gabbie thinks i hope to see him again
(Meanwhile)
Francine: Nicole? Where have you gone? I just want to talk to you!
(Niki hears Francine and quickly heads in the other direction)
gabbie walk around
(I g2g)
(aww)
il y a plus d’un an Taika said…
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"Matt yells as he falls from pidgeot's back.He as flying on pidgeot to the semifinals arena when he was attacked by a fearow.Pidgeot flew down and caught him just in time."Thanks pidgeot!"Matt says as he shakes his head to clear out all the dizziness.He and pidgeot were dashing through the sky until matt spotted niki walking,and gabbie nearby.He landed near gabbie,who as closest,and returned pidgeot."Hey!Gabbie!"
gabbie: hi matt you wont beleave what happen
"What?Prince silver came to save his lovely princess gabbie?I know already by the blush on your face."Matt crossed his arms."What do you see in that guy?All he's done is try to kill us!''
DragonAura15 commented…
Oh, goody. Another fight is coming... XP il y a plus d’un an
gabbie: i saw in his eyes that hes a very lonely boy
"Lonely doesn't mean kill random people.But i'm not arguing with the girl that's in love with him."Matt said back to her,thinking about something from when he was younger.This same thought made him turn bright red,but he quickly shook his head in annoyance with himself.
gabbie: he might of been in the same shoes i was when i was younger
"I don't see you killing people,or joined up with team rocket."Matt as still not seeing how she could justify someone being evil,regardless of their past.
gabbie: you dont know what i done in my past
"I don't want too!"Matt growled,getting frustrated."I couldn't care less about your stupid past or what you i with it!This isn't about you!It's about silver!I didn't ask why your destroying innocent people and pokemon....or why your being evil....because your not!Silver is!Maybe if you weren't so needy for attention,silver would like you back!
gabbie: everyone have a dark past *gabbie's eyes grow cold*
"You....are....annoying!Nobody asked you to come to the league....your nor competing...no one asked for you stupid past...because no one cares!Why don't you crawl in a hole and cry about how sad your life was,because no one's gonna listen to you talk about your dark past all the time!Grow up you big cry baby!"
gabbie look angery and pull out four balls and throw the yellow ball at him with shock him
Matt dodged it."Oh look.Now the baby's throwing a tantrum.Wah wah wah..."Matt was fully aware he was being a jerk,but he didn't care.She just made him angry somehow,being around her turned him into...well....this."Try it again.Maybe you'll grow up if you can hit me.Loser."
gabbie: how far can you push a girl intill she start killing?
"I don't know...or care......i'm tired of you always talking about your life...ho bad it was...how sad w'r supposed to feel for you...so....."h picked up the yellow ball,gripping it extremely."How far do you push me.....before i get serious...and show you just how far below me you are!"
il y a plus d’un an Nojida said…
(alright, i have completely lost track of everything XP)
(Gabbie an matt are literally about to fight to the death..)
Nojida commented…
uhh... magia's just somewhere in the...lobby? il y a plus d’un an
misshedgehog commented…
gabbie have divisé, split personality il y a plus d’un an
DragonAura15 commented…
I sound like Discord XD il y a plus d’un an
"You really don't have to complain like that, y'know!" Magia says angrily. She was talking with her younger brother, John, on the caller, who went furious once he heard about dad.
[But it's not fair, y'know! Dad is there with you and you're also competing in the Pokemon League, while I'm stuck in Johto with Asley following me around all day!!] John shouts angrily, with a Typhlosion complaining next to him.
"You were the one who said you wanted to travel more! It's not my fault that the Johto Pokemon League won't open yet, so stop acting like a baby and man UP!" Magia shouts back even more angry. It would seem weird, but everytime they are having a conversation they always end up arguing and then battling until someone finally says sorry. Which never happens.
[I'm not a baby!!] John shouts furiously [Why won't you stop calling me that?! Just because I'm two years younger than you doesn't mean you can...] Magia turns the caller's sound to zero since she was getting seriously annoyed by John right now.
(Why is it that we're still i the pokemon league arc,yet we're on page 56?We'll be in the hunreds because we still have the legendary arc and team rocket arcs to go.)

Matt threw out pidgeot,got on,and fle towards the lobby for the pokemon league semifinal and final rounds,and when he got there returned pidgeot.He heard magia yelling at someone,until she muted their voice.He waited a few more minutes,then walked in."Uh.....hi?......"Matt sweat dropped.He literally could see the fire coming off of her.Whatever made her mad,she was going to brutally destroy.
(you know what? you're right!)

Magia turns around to see Matt, who was staring at her.
"Hi Matt. Just a sec" she says and turns the caller's sound on again, which you could hear John still shouting about how they didn't inform him sooner and how Asley was so annoying to travel with.
[Aren't you paying any attention?!] he asked when he realized his sister didn't hear a word he said.
"No Johny. Anyway, the semifinals are coming up so I can't argue with you anymore" Magia replies in a polite tone, knowing that this would anger her brother even more. And, of course, she was right as you could see him getting red out of anger.
[ONCE WE--] he shouted when Magia turned off the caller laughing maniacly. Then she turns to Matt again.
"Any idea when the semifinals are going to start?" she asks.
(On another note,after the team rocket arc ends,along with this rp,should we head to all the other regions too?)

"Uh....i think i about an hour....who was that you were arguing with?"Matt asked.He had,as usual,read up on the pokemon league,therefore he knew when certain things happened.However,he also tended to be forgetful,so he kept certain things with him at all times.
(yeah. you had mentioned this before too so i thought that's what we were going to do)

"You don't seem to be so sure." Magia says suspisiously. Knowing Matt, he would forget when the semifinals start and then they'll all just wonder around confused. Not that she would let it happen, though "And the one I was arguing with was my brother. He left a few months ago for the Johto region and now he's mad because the Pokemon League there hasn't started yet." she says with a grin as she remembers her brother's expression once she closed the caller.
I'm sure!And that must suck for your brother..."Matt said as he took a pamphlet from his pocket."And according to this...it does start in an hour!"
Magia also takes a look at the palmphlet.
"If the pamphlet says so!" she says and then looks around "So what are we going to do until then? And what were you doing all this time, Mathew?" she asks.
"You know what?I'm gonna grow up...i was born with the name mathew,guess i better get used to it..."Matt said,then frowned."Until then,stop calling me that!"
"But it's so fun seeing you getting angry with it!" Magia says laughing, remembering all of Matt's reactions on the sound of that name "Why don't you like it anyway? It's not that bad!"
gabbie look at magia
(Niki shows up) (at the worst possible time)
Niki: What is going ON?!
Magia gets frights and jumps.
"Wo Niki! You totally scared me there!" she exlaims.
(Niki sees Matt's angry expression)
Niki: Seriously? I think I'm the least scary thing here!
"Oh he'll be fine. It's because I just called him MATHEW" Magia says giggling "By the way, what were you doing this whole time?"
Niki: Oh, you know, just, wandering around...
Francine calling from a distance: Nicole?
(I changed her name when I saw the name of your Rapidash XP)
gabbie sighs