Morganville vampires Post Your Fav Lines From The Morganville Livres

IluvJacob99 posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 11:44PM
just post your fav part and this is my fav part

"Swear to God, you come near us and -- "

"Like this?" The biker sidestepped a slash from the hockey stick, grabbed it on the way, and yanked it out of Eve's hands. He tossed it over his shoulder to land on the floor with a clatter. "This near enough? Whatcha gonna do, doll girl? Cry all over me?"

Claire hid her eyes as the biker reached out for Eve with one tattooed hand.

"No," Eve said breathlessly. "I'm going to let my boyfriend beat the crap out of you."

and my i repeat no i am going to let my boyfriend beat the crap out of you i laughed a lot when i read this. so post yours

Morganville vampires 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an katiesaliba said…
"Theatrical, isn't he?.." -Myrnin, Carpe Corpus pg.32

"In this whole screwed-up town, you're the only thing that's always been right to me".."i love you, Claire".."I can't believe i'm saying this, but i do. I love you" -Shane Collins, Lord Of Misrule pg.132

"So".."You want to have a daughter, then?" -Claire Danvers, Carpe Corpus pg.148

.."Unless you want to look after his girl instead" -Eve Rosser, Carpe Corpus pg.91

"I'm a vampire. I have secert powers".."Actually, your mom let me in" -Michael Glass, Carpe Corpus pg.75

As you can tell..I love CARPE CORPUS!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an svgirl said…
"I've never parted anyone." He mimed ripping some one in half, then got an odd expression on his face "Well. Just the one, really. Doesn't count. -Myrnin, Carpe Corpus pg. 21

"Are you saying your still on our side?" -Claire
"Define our, my dear." -Myrnin
"The side of... You know. Us!" -Claire, Carpe Corpus pg. 33

"Now play nicely make-believe dead girl" -Myrnin to Eve, Carpe Corpus pg. 44

"Talk. I'll just wait' shall I? Because my mission to save this town is of no importance whatsoever next to your girl talk."- Myrnin
"Oh, shut up, you medieval drama queen"- Claire, Carpe Corpus pg. 44

"Please feel free to try to make me leave. I'd quite enjoy it." -Myrnin, Carpe Corpus pg. 46

"Great I'm as red as a cherry aren't I?"- Claire
"Not at all. Your defiantly not as red as a cherry. Or an apple. Yet. That will take some time." -Myrnin, Fade Out pg. 20

"I'm thinking of going electric. What do you think?"- Michael
"Eve dumped me. I've been best-friend dumped." -Claire
"Huh. I'm guessing that's a no?"- Michael, Fade Out pg. 58

"It's a good thing I've got to live with you two or I'd be putting this on YouTube later. And mocking you" -Michael
"A**." -Shane
"Don't forget bloodsucking a**" -Michael
"Also undead bloodsucking a**, that's kind of critical too." -Shane, Fade Out pg. 65

And so so many more, almost everything Myrnin says.
il y a plus d’un an AliceStevieRay said…
big smile
"I always said you were jailbait, but this is rediculous." -Shane, Dead Girls Dance pg. 186

"If your going to hang out in my room and tempt me, theres a penalty. one item of clothing per minute comes off." -Shane
"Perv." -Claire
"Male and eighteen. Whats your point?" -Shane, Midnight Ally pg.46

"Good," Michael said. "You shouldn't be afraid of me because I'm a vampire. You ought to be scared because you just trashed talked my girlfriend to her face." -Michael, Midnight Ally pg. 274

"Blood is the fuel that drives the engine, my dear. As with ua all. Ada requires regular infusions of blood to operate." -Myrnin
"You never heard of plugging her in? My god, Myrnin, you made a vampire computer!" -Claire, Carpe Corpus pg. 99

il y a plus d’un an blaise_jez said…
big smile
"Fang-banger"
- Random People throughout the bookks
il y a plus d’un an Luv_Rob_4ever said…
"Now play nicly make belive dead girl" -Myrnin

"So are we at the lying part of our realtionship already? usally that comes after the hot sexy honeymoon period." -shane

"Don't blame me for the under wear its a prisson issue." -Shane

"Is this you fishing for complments on your hotness?" -claire
"Why did i catch one?" -Shane

"Talk. I'll just wait' shall I? Because my mission to save this town is of no importance whatsoever next to your girl talk."- Myrnin
"Oh, shut up, you medieval drama queen"- claire

"In this whole screwed-up town, you're the only thing that's always been right to me".."i love you, Claire".."I can't believe i'm saying this, but i do. I love you" -Shane

He better have been a good, sweet boy to u or i swear ill kick his a** from here to- Hey is that shane's shirt? -eve

Eve dropped the blanket and smiled poison- sweet at shane.
"Your turn leather boy" she said "Don't worry I won't accidentally embrass you" -Eve
il y a plus d’un an IluvJacob99 said…
big smile
lol though's are all so funny but i found another one that me and my brother laughed are buts off.
"havent u ever heard of plugging her in? you made a vampire computer!" - claire
i am still laughing u made a vampire computer
il y a plus d’un an ILoveMV said…
“Don't diss me, Danvers. I'm warning you.""I'm not dissing you," Claire sighed. "I'm ignoring you. There's a difference. Dissing you implies I think you're actually important”
― Rachel Caine, Ghost Town
laugh
“Unfortunately, my army consists of one unreliable criminal, one girl with a
disability, and one incredibly foolish young vampire with a tanning issue. I am not confident.”
― Oliver
“Morely: You're trying to make me Amelie
Oliver: Goodness, no. You'd look terrible in a skirt”
“I'm worried he's going to ... do something crazy."
"He lives in a hole in the ground, dresses funny, and occasionally eats his assistants," Eve said. "Define crazy.”
-Eve
“I'm worried he's going to ... do something crazy."
"He lives in a hole in the ground, dresses funny, and occasionally eats his assistants," Eve said. "Define crazy.”
(Michael and Claire)
tongue
I have loads but i think it'be a too much if I kinda nearly put every line of every book on here...so i'll jst settle with a few!
big smile
“I’m faster than the rest of you, if .. Because I’m a vampire,” Michael said, and it was some kind of breakthrough for him to say that. “If you get in trouble, I’ll be there.”
“Nice,” Shane said. “I’m warming up to this bloodsucking thing, Mikey.”
“No, you’re not.”
“Okay, no, I’m not, but right now let’s pretend I am.”
“See?" he said, with an unholy amount of glee. "I hardly broke any laws at all. I should drive more often."
"No. Trust me, you shouldn't," Eve said. "Think of all the little old people and the children.”