HouseCam FanFiction Contest (Curently Canceled 'cause No one Signed in!!)

miss_orange posted on May 06, 2009 at 04:29PM
Hello!!! so i thot that we can make Something here on the spot, so that it'll be more active, so what about a Fanfiction Contest> i mean there is nothing more Beautiful for a Ship then a Fanfiction Contest? so this is the Fanfiction Contest For the Houscam Spot.

The Rules
the Themes: you can wrigt about any theme you like just if you entered more then one contests, no repeating thaughts so it wont gets borring.
the contesters: we've got to know Who is intering the Contest, so Only 5 People can Sign (the first 5 that Sign are the ones).
the size of the Story: it can be any Size you want no Limite.
Baching: there will be No Baching on other Ships. so when i say Baching that means that neither Cuddy Or Chase are Gonna Die Or Something.:P
Due date: the contest will be every two weeks so that you guys can have more time to write. at the end there will be a Pick question to determine the winner, the pick will be on For five days.
and tell your friends about it !!!!!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

and Finally i need a person to Help Me in the hol thing, But Somebody that can Go Online all the time (2 People could be nice to!) and that i need there E-mail to contact them.

so Guys Here it is, i Hope you like the Thing and Write Some Good Stuf!

Round One: Secret Love Story (Secret Affair)
Contestens: None Till Now.
 Hello!!! so i thot that we can make Something here on the spot, so that it'll be plus active, so what
last edited on May 13, 2009 at 06:14PM

HouseCam 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an miss_orange said…
sad
Come on Guys!! No one?!? there is has to be in less ONE person that Like To Write Fan Fiction AND likes Hameron.
il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
smile
I can't really write fan fiction according to rules like that I'm afraid. Ideas just come to me and I write. So, hopefully some others will join soon, but I can't sorry!
smile
ok, so i'll adjust a little bit with the Rules.
il y a plus d’un an Evrythingmaters said…
smile
I think its great that you are trying to make this spot more active :)
I would love to take part
But. 2 problems. One, ive never tried to write fanfics and I dont think I could actually do it. Two, I have no time at the moment due to important AS exams.
So im sorry I cant take part!
it's Okay, Ihope Some Body Sing In.
but realy try it, even if you never did it before.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
sad
okay, It's clear The Nobody wants to sign in, so it's canceled.