fanpop Help!!! Please!!!

Penguinangel posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 10:51PM
Ok, these two people have come onto fanpop about 3 days ago, and they have posted so many disgusting pictures, and now it's getting innapropriate. Please, it's on a KID'S show spot!!!! They're posting hate comments everywhere, and even chased off quite a few fans. Can someone please tell me what to do! A bunch of us have tried reporting them, but they're still there. They've completely wrecked the spot, please help, or tell me who can take care of them, or something. We're desperate over there!!!!!! DX

fanpop 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Penguinangel said…
rainy
please help us out, someone.... I dont know where else to go.... They just killed that spot......
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an misanthrope86 said…
Need a link to see what you are talking about. Can't help without the specifics.
K. One sec.
link
Trust me. You'll see the problem right away...
il y a plus d’un an mossheart1235 said…
What the hell is wrong with that person??? You know what you need to do? Report it as inappropriate!
rainy
I did. A bunch of people did. But they're still there.
Give the admins time. It's a pretty big site.
rainy
Ok. Hopefully they'll get to it soon.... They're still posting more stuff.....
Just keep reporting it... Another thing you could try is to report the person. Maybe it would end faster.
rainy
We've already reported the actual people, too. There's just, something wrong with them.
il y a plus d’un an Metallica1147 said…
Thank you penguinangel and yes people please we need your help to get rid of these people what they are doing is not right!
il y a plus d’un an caramelmilk said…
Do not worry, they shall be reported (-:c
Thank you guys sooooo much. Let's just hope that it's not too late to fix that spot.....
il y a plus d’un an idiaz136 said…
hmmm
what is the name of the person?
sunny
Actually, they're gone now. Along with every forum, picture, and comment they posted. Thank you sooo much to everyone that helped!
il y a plus d’un an dolphin4710 said…
omg why would they do such a thing just keep reporting them maybe even call the fanpop office it could be that bad