fanpop Spot rejoindre

Guitar-hero4 posted on Dec 10, 2008 at 07:20AM
whenever you want someone to join a spot you made reply and someone might read your reply and thay might join

fanpop 39 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an germany123 said…
this forums already exists..twice. i dont see the need for a third one
il y a plus d’un an Guitar-hero4 said…
germany123-9999999999999 and i saw you on fanpop user chat
last edited il y a plus d’un an
you did!!!?? OMG..HOW did you do that!?

and is this ANOTHER forum where you play your silly little downrating game!? cause im afraid thats a duplicate,too....:)
no i just dont like you
*cries*
*sobs*
but i like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*pouts*
why wont you like me back!?
coz
il y a plus d’un an Jonapello23 said…
Woah guys, chill out. Guitar-hero, you should have checked to see if there was another spot, but Germany, you should be more understanding of a new user.
im not new this is my new account from when i got banned
il y a plus d’un an Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Haha First of all-Guitar hero-You didn't really help yourself with that last comment.
Jonapello-GuitarHero has repeatedly abused Germany, called her a man, said really sad things, kind of embarassed himself a little bit. He's not a new user and he lost everybody's respect along time ago.
:O
guitar hero and i are DEAR friends..and we have been for a while..somehow he doesnt want to admit it but i just KNOW he likes me,
somewhere deep inside his heart :)

and yes this user has been around for a while..i havent reported him for coming back after being banned (not terribly clever to say it but...whatever) but let me just say users dont get banned for nothing :)
anyway lets get back to the forum
i made a spot called the fanpop club but you need a password to get in the spot and do stuff if you go on the spot and do stuff you will get banned i will contact fanpop and tell them and you will get banned i have tryed it the next day the thay got banned and if i message you the password and you tell anyone the password will get banned as well anyone that gets the password has to message me back and tell me the password and you can go do stuff on the spot
il y a plus d’un an hooch-is-crazy said…
On this spot I wrote a forum asking what the point of the spot was, because the forum won't appear in my updates I am also going to write it here

what is this spot about? everything that's been added seems to be about the spot itself, therefore, unless someone can tell me an a decent reason for this spot being around I'll have to report it, however I don't want to spoil your fun so I'm asking you about it first.
it's just a random spot you need a password to get in
il y a plus d’un an Snerkie said…
Guitar-hero4, do not LIE about being a "Fanpop worker" because you can't even follow the rules as to what Fanpop is about. I also doubt that anyone got "banned" from the spot (as people can't get banned from spots) or "banned" for joining it as that is just plain stupid.

Also there are plenty of "random" spots that DO NOT require a "password" to join. Fanpop does not need any more random spots or people thinking that they can make up exclusive clubs as Fanpop is not about making things exclusive.

Please follow those rules, do not harass other members also because I am sure that you will be IP banned if you continue to do so. Thank you ^_^
and to think i was going to be snerkie fan snerkie if i tell you the fanpop club password will that ake it better but you got to take a test like germany123 did
since the fanpop club is a not a public thing and you dont like it i will make a bit public im giving out the password sunday 11.00am austalian time on fanpop chat
and i will sometimes randomly go on fanpop chat and give out the fanpop spot password
i did no such thing :D
i was completely puzzled by your message..and where IS this spot we are talking aboot anyway!? can you post a link?

while searching i only found the fanpop 100 spot which you may only join if you have over 100 fans which is aboot the lamest thing i have heard in a LONG time....
anyway-it not like someone can keep you from joining it!

now guitar hero you cant be older than 13 so i find it hard to believe youre working let alone for the f4 whos office is in the states btw...i do think its one of the funniest thing ive read on the pop today, though.

i am in fact papa and this is my second account - i have this identity where i pretend to be from germany and female..and a regular fanpopper HOW COOL IS THAT!?

yep..*nods* true story..I SWEAR!

now can someone post a link to the spot we are all talking aboot!? the one where i need a PASSWORD to join!?

guitar-hero4m i couldnt care less as to whether you would like be to my fan or not...or the fact that you sent me a message with a list of "questions" to get the "password".

also it means nothing that you will "give out the password". The spot is spam, enough said really.

germany, in your dreams you're papa :P
:O you dont believe me!? daaaaaaaaaaarn!!
yep, you can't trick me :P i am untrickable :D new word too
il y a plus d’un an hooch-is-crazy said…
I am Dave from the year 2058, I travelled to the future and created a Fanpop account.

Oh, and Papa/Germ the spot must have been deleted or something, it used to exist but I can't find it.
i said i changed the spot
il y a plus d’un an 11relaxing said…
is it possile to delete spots?
i always say i changed the spot or can you just not read
...yeeaaahhhh guitar-hero4 i saw your comment you left like...17 days ago which you edited 5 minutes ago ^_^

& 11relaxing; no you can't delete a spot but if you realise it's a duplicate of a spot after making it or something like that you can report the spot and just add in the notes why like any other spot you can report :)
or you can change the spot name to ojfnfkapabafav fdaf and fanpop might delete it
you can only change the spot name to that if no one has joined, also fanpop may still not notice it unless they see it or someone reports it
il y a plus d’un an Jonapello23 said…
After reading this thread, I have officially decided that I am not fond of Guitar-Hero. Also, you should try to use better spelling and grammar.
ha ha hah

and changing the spot name to something spammy isnt a good idea
just report it so it can be removed. you think the f4 have time to search for äjsdfälkajfd all day!?
and think aboot the combinations theyd need
il y a plus d’un an ineedcoffee said…
he's still around?
il y a plus d’un an 11relaxing said…
whos still around?
obviously..:P "they" he she it are...
gosh these people are sooooo LNW
il y a plus d’un an jighooligan101 said…
cant believe i missed this forum :( and least we are all clear on everyones sex this time round
ha ha ha
OR ARE WE, young lady!!????????

il y a plus d’un an jighooligan101 said…
look here sonny boy i am no more a lady then you!
il y a plus d’un an SilvionKeeper said…
big smile
Can I Join The Spot? Pretty Please?!
il y a plus d’un an SilvionKeeper said…
kiss
Oh and I AM A Lady!! ;) :*