fanpop fanpop's got talent

amazondebs posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 05:32PM
okay smokies this idea was from this pick here
link

please tell me if you were just messing with me or not i can never tell on random picks lol

i think it could actually be quite good plenty of fanpoppers out there have talents that are not fanpop realated (sorry no fanpoppy talents, they belong in the fanpoppies)

now the obvious contributions will be those of you who have access to a way to record videos that way you can sing, act, dance, play the carrot, free style what ever you want

those of you that don't it doesn't mean you can't be involved
you can do photography, drawings, manipulations, poetry, writing, heck if you have some fabulous gymnast moves or bike stunts but no video camera put up a flick show of photos of that talent, even do a script of what would be a comedy stand up or monologue if you like.... anyways my point is anything goes so long as it's yours

that's the easy part.... now how to organize okayies since i don't even know if those of you who have expressed a interest are even being serious i sort of have no clue how many fanpoppers this would interest i'm hoping for at least 10 contestants but i'm not sure how to organize it, would you like to send you votes in or have them in picks? (sending in i'll probs need some help tallying, in fact i'll probs just need help anyways)

rounds or just vote? vote on a 1, 2, 3 system (it's a points system where you get 3 votes each but 1 is 3 point, 2 is 2 points, 3 is one point)
i guess the amount of rounds would depend on fanpoppers entering?
i think we need a separate spot for all this content and such, do you?

wow this was longer than i intended basically this forum is to play with ideas and see what you guys want to do, so just to summerize the points

1. are you interested, if so are you interested in being a contestant?
2. separate spot?
3. how should we vote
4. how should the round, if any work?
5. any other ideas or additional rules?
last edited on Jun 05, 2008 at 05:42PM

fanpop 22 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an tushtush said…
Sounds like a great idea! The voting could work the same way as it did in the fanpoppies and it should probably have a spot created for it. There could be, like, a process of elimination over the week, with a fanpopper (or more, depending on the amount of entrants) getting removed every day if they get a low amount of votes. There could be interviews with the loser of the day, called Fanpop's got more talent!
il y a plus d’un an knifewrench said…
1. I'm interested, I'll be a contestant if I can get holds of a means of getting the footage onto Fanpop.

2. I agree with making a seperate spot. I'll think about the banner and icon, maybe we should manipuliate the "Britain's (not) got talent" logo....

3. I think the Fanpoppies method went quite well. Either that or just straight forward: 1 pick for one round, another pick for the next round, etc.

5. Maybe we should have a set of people in charge of it, like the Fanpoppies. But unless someone gets Hooch-Is-Crazy a straightjacket he's not going to be in charge. ¬_¬

We should also take plenty of time to organise everything, we don't want it to end up all chaotic.

Sorry, can't discuss this anymore for a few minutes, my dinner is conveniently timed at the point when exciting stuff happens :(
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an amazondebs said…
see i really want to stick to the show as much as possible but i don't want to label anyone "loser of the day" lol i mean i can hack it and take it in good spirit because if i entered something it would probably be daft but i wouldn't want anyone to be label that if they entered in art

but i think voting like the fanpoppies would work well again, makes it private too

hmmmmm so we still have rounds but not singling those out what about letting everyone enter, putting them in to groups to vote for e.g.
musical, creative writing, and i'm pretty certain we'd need a 'other' catorgory lol again this depends on interest and the winners of that round enter something else for the 'final'?

man i am so bad at phrasing and organising stuff... i don't know how i work in drama groups i honestly dont

sorry knifey i wasn't ignoring there, double post lol

1. glad your interested like i said though doesn't have to be vid

2. cansome one help with that? my brains gone dead and all i can think to do is write 'fanpop's got talent in sparkly letters' lol there's also a america's got talent logo which is quite cool too

5. i agree about having certain people running it again, obviously i'm up for it, maybe someone other than hooch since he did the fanpoppies but anyones welcome so long as they're not going to pull out
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an aholic said…
You could make a spot like the fanpoppy spot.
helping out would be making sure all entries have the right tages so we don't get confused,
erm.... helping set in all the rules, get the spot going, and raise interest and such
the main thing really is if people message in the vote rather than pick (which looks like the way it's going) then it's counting and tallying all the votes accurately, like for the fanpoppies hooch, bliss and dazl split it between them
and of course actually anouncing the votes in some form of entertaining way :D up for it? if yes then i think we need just one more person

of course they'll be loads of stuff for those not 'officially' helping to help out with too,
these interviews with contestants,
helping with the banner and icon/logo
actual contestants and well a lot of voters is always handy lol
okay since i am determined to make this work... yes you will enter under fource mwa ha ha ha

the spot is up
link

confused as to weather to start a new forum for this stuff over there or carry on here....dam it(sorry)
il y a plus d’un an aholic said…
Just ask me if you want any help.
okay moving over... hope this isn't too confusing to follow
link
il y a plus d’un an claire-aka-bob said…
erm what if i dont want to take part but i still want to be a part of it (vote for winners etc...) ♥
il y a plus d’un an dramallama56 said…
1. YES actually! I consider myself at least to be talented...aha. ANYWAYS maybe I could put together a video of me singing something or something like that. Or maybe be up for my graphics...love to make a header deelie.
2. Defo.
3. Picks.
4. No idea.
5. I'd also love to be a judge if it's open :)
well dramallama56 the link to the spot is above

and there's a forum about the judges here, i really don't know how to pick judges fairly and quickly i'm waiting to here from harold on something called a drawing???
link

anyways great that you want to enter :D we erm... currently have a lot of maybes lol and the judges is still openish... lol
il y a plus d’un an hanababey said…
i would love to enter
woop!!
i really cant wait to get this show on the road!! ♥
il y a plus d’un an jamfan4 said…
where do i sign up? =]
Fanpop's Got Talent is now up and running so if you want to enter go quick! you only have til midnight July 4th! ♥
il y a plus d’un an germany123 said…
big smile
and OMG this is still so relevant and totally correct for 2009 as well! till july 4th FANPOPS GOT TALENT is accepting your entries .

now with emote
heart
even if you dont want to enter..:comment, rate ,vote make picks, submit a mock audition.
read this article to see our first submissions:
link
il y a plus d’un an celebfan009 said…
i am not being funny or anything, but you wrote way too much!!! But yeah i am interested
celebfan is this directed at amazondebs who wrote the original post? cause she isnt around atm
anyway if youre interested to enter you can find all info here:
link
il y a plus d’un an harold said…
You can now vote for your favorites in the Fanpop's Got Talent 2009 competition. Votes will be accepted until 23:59 GMT on 18 July 2009.

How to vote in FGT 2009:
www.fanpop.com/spots/fanpops-got-talent/a­rti­cle­s/1­938­8

List of Entries for FGT 2009:
www.fanpop.com/spots/fanpops-got-talent/a­rti­cle­s/1­825­8

FGT overview:
link
il y a plus d’un an rusty746454 said…
i think its a great idea but i dont have much talent XD just drawing pretty much
il y a plus d’un an harold said…
Attention, please! The Fanpop's Got Talent 2011 competition is about to begin. Read more about it here: link

Get your entries ready today; submissions start next week!