Princesses Disney Disney Princess Picture Hunt Game

courtney7488 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:44AM
I've seen this in other spots, and thought it would be fun to do here!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture. For example person 1 requests a picture of Cinderella. The other users search for a picture of Cinderella; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up:
Find a picture of the original Disney princess- Snow White.
last edited on Dec 08, 2009 at 05:33AM

Princesses Disney 11064 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 11064

il y a plus d’un an heartsheal4 said…
i found a few. haven't been on here for awhile, Merry belated christmas everyone. find ariel and erics wedding cake, not fanart.
 i found a few. haven't been on here for awhile, Merry belated christmas everyone. find ariel and eric
il y a plus d’un an laughing_spirit said…
Here you are. Find a pic of the princesses giving advice on how to get men
 Here toi are. Find a pic of the princesses giving conseil on how to get men
il y a plus d’un an rigo1315 said…
smile
Did you mean this If so next find Belle offering Sushi and Ariel being offended and possible violent.
 Did toi mean this If so suivant find Belle offering Sushi and Ariel being offended and possible violent.
big smile
NVM I found it.... I think jajaja
 NVM I found it.... I think jajaja
Ya that second one was it Rigo1315.
il y a plus d’un an PrincessBelle2 said…
@zydrateaddict - that's the one I was on about - good job!
And here is yours, rigo1315
Now find one of Belle and the Beast in the dungeon in the second film x
 @zydrateaddict - that's the one I was on about - good job! And here is yours, rigo1315 Now find on
il y a plus d’un an Raeraegirl said…
here you are!
Now fine one with The Beast holding Zazu, feeding him seeds.
 here toi are! Now fine one with The Beast holding Zazu, feeding him seeds.
il y a plus d’un an zydrateaddict said…
done :] errmm find... hades in a dress :] lol
 done :] errmm find... hades in a dress :] MDR
Here - it's the closest I can find - Hades as a woman!
Now, find a pic of Ariel in a green dress
 Here - it's the closest I can find - Hades as a woman! Now, find a pic of Ariel in a green dress
il y a plus d’un an avatarzoe said…
Here is the last image applications. Now seek a picture of Azula(a character of the last maestro of the air)scaring with fire control to Ariel, Jasmin, Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and Aurora
 Here is the last image applications. Now seek a picture of Azula(a character of the last maestro of t
il y a plus d’un an LionaChoco said…
Found it!
Now find a picture of your favourite princess in a crossover (if you can`t find it, just one of your favourite Disney Princesses)
 Found it! Now find a picture of your favourite princess in a crossover (if toi can`t find it, just o
Here you go!
Now find one of just Auroa and Cinderella
 Here toi go! Now find one of just Auroa and Cendrillon
il y a plus d’un an Maria7Potter said…
smile
Here it is!

Next find a picture of your favourite Disney Princess movie finale.
 Here it is! suivant find a picture of your favourite Disney Princess movie finale.
My fav. is Beauty and the Beast but after watching PatF I liked this ending because of the music.But I mean really all the finales are the best. Find the Recycled scene of Sleeping Beauty in Beauty and the Beast.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 My fav. is Beauty and the Beast but after watching PatF I liked this ending because of the music.But
My Favorite Princess is Belle, so here is her movie Finale!
Next fine a photo of Ariel and Hades!
 My favori Princess is Belle, so here is her movie Finale! suivant fine a photo of Ariel and Hades!
Here it is... Credit to Theultimateclub and Raeraegirl jajaja you found the scene i Just asked jajaja find the other of Sleeping Beauty.
 Here it is... Credit to Theultimateclub and Raeraegirl jajaja toi found the scene i Just asked jajaja
il y a plus d’un an Maria7Potter said…
laugh
I hope that's what you meant!

If so, find a picture of Pocahontas with her eyes closed (screencap).
 I hope that's what toi meant! If so, find a picture of Pocahontas with her eyes closed (screencap).
here you go!
Next fine a photo of Jafar and Aurora
 here toi go! suivant fine a photo of Jafar and Aurora
Here you go!
Now find a pic of Meg kissing Giselle
 Here toi go! Now find a pic of Meg s’embrasser Giselle
il y a plus d’un an zydrateaddict said…
:) woop! . . . hmm now...find . . . . . a princess wearing something hellokitty :p
 :) woop! . . . hmm now...find . . . . . a princess wearing something hellokitty :p
I must confess that i cost much find this image. Now seek greater amount of princesses mixed with the largest number of characters of other series
 I must confess that i cost much find this image. Now seek greater amount of princesses mixed with the
hahah I've been looking for a long time for one too! I could fine Hello Kitty dress like a disney Princess!
il y a plus d’un an aiemerrysirius said…
Found one! This was hard. :) This is Ariel, and the third one has Hello Kitty!

link

Here's a lot of characters: link

Next find a picture of Pocahontas and Jane (Tarzan's Jane)....
(I just realized that might not actually be Ariel wearing Hello Kitty ... this was the next best I could find: link)
here you go!
Next fine Meg on Pegasus!
 here toi go! suivant fine Meg on Pegasus!
Here you go! Good job finding hellokitty photo, I spent a long time on that one. Okay find a photo of Belle daydreaming (not fanart)
 Here toi go! Good job finding hellokitty photo, I spent a long time on that one. Okay find a photo of
Subsaharan this picture that we page 100 and is something very important
 Subsaharan this picture that we page 100 and is something very important
Would this work It's the enchanted christmas Belle's imaging how nice it will be when she gives the Beast a book for Christmas. I'll keep searching anyway. If It's okay find me Rapunzal swinging on a tree telling the other Princess that she's the new princess.
 Would this work It's the Il était une fois christmas Belle's imaging how nice it will be when she gives the B
That one works perfectly rigo1315. I was thinking of when she was sitting in the dandelion field, but that works. Here is yours. Now find a photo of Rapunzel decorating a Christmas Tree
Woops forgot the photo. Here you go
 Woops forgot the photo. Here toi go
Hows this... She's ganna possibly twirl it.jaja By Pahua
Next find Twisted Rapunzal.
 Hows this... She's ganna possibly twirl it.jaja par Pahua suivant find Twisted Rapunzal.
big smile
I Also, found dis. by chikinrise
 I Also, found dis. par chikinrise
That second one was the photo I was original talking about, but I really like the first one too
laugh
Oh my goodness I remeber someone asked for Ariel in a net some pages ago and I remeber looking everywhere and look what I find when I'm not looking for. Ugh!! Don't you hate it when you finally find it after not searching for it jajajajajaja.
 Oh my goodness I remeber someone asked for Ariel in a net some pages il y a and I remeber looking everyw
il y a plus d’un an megnpeg said…
smile
I found the twisted rapunzel picture now find a picture of people dressed as rapunzel and flynn
 I found the twisted rapunzel picture now find a picture of people dressed as rapunzel and flynn
Here you go! Okay find a photo of the chameleon's tongue (I can never remember his name) in Flynn's ear

I really love this photo, by the way
 Here toi go! Okay find a photo of the chameleon's tongue (I can never remember his name) in Flynn's e
here you go!
I hope its ok if I ask for this one.
Fine an fanart photo of the new upcoming Disney/Pixar Princess Merida. the movie I belived is to be called "Brave"
 here toi go! I hope its ok if I ask for this one. Fine an fanart photo of the new upcoming Disney
Is this okay? I don't really know what the new princess looks like.
If it is okay, find a fan art of a Disney de-motivational poster about the almost kiss (it should have Aladdin and Jasmine on it)
 Is this okay? I don't really know what the new princess looks like. If it is okay, find a fan art of
This is the one, right?
Now find one of Belle decidig what to give the other Princesses for Christmas x
 This is the one, right? Now find one of Belle decidig what to give the other Princesses for Christm
il y a plus d’un an LionaChoco said…
Nice picture :D
(by Morloth88 on Deviantart)

Now find a picture of a Disney Princess from the first Disney Princess movie you`ve seen.
 Nice picture :D (by Morloth88 on Deviantart) Now find a picture of a Disney Princess from the fir
I belive mine was the little mermaid!
Now fine a photo of Princess Mei, Princess Ting-Ting and Princess Sue singing "Like Other Girls" from Mulan 2
 I belive mine was the little mermaid! Now fine a photo of Princess Mei, Princess Ting-Ting and Prin
This was the one I was taking about PrincessBelle2, but I like yours too! It's cute :)
 This was the one I was taking about PrincessBelle2, but I like yours too! It's cute :)
Like this? Hope so. :P link

Find a picture of a princess and her man almost kissing (not Aladdin and Jasmine, given we just did them. :) )
here you go! They almost kiss!
Now fine a photo of the princess you think who has the greatest hair!
 here toi go! They almost kiss! Now fine a photo of the princess toi think who has the greatest hair
I have two, Mulan (I have always loved her hair)
 I have two, Mulan (I have always loved her hair)
il y a plus d’un an megnpeg said…
smile
I think Rapunzel has the best hair now find me a picture of Ariel in a yellow dress(not Belle's)
 I think Rapunzel has the best hair now find me a picture of Ariel in a yellow dress(not Belle's)
And Repunzel with long hair (it is magic you have to love it) and short hair. Noe find your favorite Disney animal side-kick
 And Repunzel with long hair (it is magic toi have to l’amour it) and short hair. Noe find your favori
Whoops, and here is yours megnpeg. Now find your favorite Disney animal side-kick
 Whoops, and here is yours megnpeg. Now find your favori Disney animal side-kick
Abu!!!
Now fine Areil in Jasmine's wedding dress
 Abu!!! Now fine Areil in Jasmine's wedding dress
Ooops sorry! Fine Ariel in Jasmine's wedding dress!