Princesses Disney La Reine des Neiges SPOILERS

dclairmont posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 03:30AM
Proceed with caution!!!!!!!!!! These are spoilers, so don't look unless you want to be spoiled!!

Princesses Disney 52 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

il y a plus d’un an dclairmont said…
STOP SCROLLING IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
surprise
It has been confirmed....Hans is the VILLAIN *sobs* (well it hasn't been confirmed, but it was leaked in one of those book things)
MalloMar commented…
WHAT?! *Dies* il y a plus d’un an
MalloMar commented…
I did NOT see that coming. il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
A quote from my friend "Coloring livres are a killer man like they are the ultimate spoilers" il y a plus d’un an
Also, Anna gets frozen solid, but ends up getting thawed out by Elsa..
smile
Also, ANNA PUNCHES HANS IN THE FACE, oh yeahhhhhhhhh
PociandSmith commented…
I've read much information in imdb but never something like that. I am glad toi post many things about this upcoming movie, but perhaps it would be better if toi posté the sources. Where did toi read that? I don't know any Disney princess who actually slaps someone else, especially a prince, their l’amour interest( I know she most likely falls for Kirstoff but she is in l’amour with Hans at first and wants to marry him). She would be the first to do that. I can't wait...! GO ANNA! il y a plus d’un an
dclairmont commented…
This was all from the book, which sadly was took down par Disney... il y a plus d’un an
carrieicecream commented…
Oh man that part was great il y a plus d’un an
pookafusmcgee commented…
I laughed when she punched him!!! il y a plus d’un an
So, the movie begins where the ice harvesters are singing a song about the curse, and how one day a princess will have ice powers, or something like that. Then, it shows a young Kristoff and Sven trying to be ice harvesters. Then, it shows Anna and Elsa building Olaf, but Elsa accidentally hits an ice bolt on Anna's head (getting the white streak)..Elsa and Anna's parents go on a boat to try and find a cure for Elsa's curse, but end up dying in a boat crash. (but it's rumored, they aren't really dead, woah) and now Elsa is completely cut off and her and Anna basically don't talk since she did that to Anna, based on fear that the same thing will happen again
hajirah4 commented…
....omg. Did Disney just make a harry potter reference? SHE GOT A BOLT! il y a plus d’un an
PociandSmith commented…
toi are right for most of the part. toi are a bit mistaken, though. It is confirmed that trolls give the cure for Anna. Then they erase all Anna's memories about Elsa's magic and they replace them with just building a snowman ou playing a game or.... Then, their parents keep them seperated and there's a scene with Elsa and her father. When they are teenagers their parents die in a trip. But I've never read about it being a fake rumor. I'll post the sources later. I feel so excited that it opens with a song like cercle of life, Virginia company and so on. Perhaps it will be epic. I am so impressed with this descreption but perhaps it won't be so good when it comes to the screen, perhaps it would be better ou worse, so I don't won't to be biased. I can't wait. My favori character (based on the things I've read till today) is Kristoff.It will be lovely to see him as a child. il y a plus d’un an
Also, it's rumored that Hans may have fire powers? Not sure..
PociandSmith commented…
Where did toi read that? il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
MDR nope omg il y a plus d’un an
Here's the link to all this info: link
hajirah4 commented…
The link is broken, Google typed in 404 error ou something like that. il y a plus d’un an
dclairmont commented…
I think Disney blocked it..... :/ il y a plus d’un an
PociandSmith commented…
So, toi got all the information from the Google book which gives the ending? Yeah, I've heard about the book, I couldn't read it because it couldn't open in my country but perhaps it is fake, perhaps Disney opened it for some days to make people feel plus excited like the movie (something like a trich) and the information in it is true... Noone knows. Let's wait for the trailer and then the movie. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an disneygirl7 said…
Wow, thanks! I seriously though the Duke dude was the villain!
PociandSmith commented…
Don't believe all of them, some things are just rumors. il y a plus d’un an
disneygirl7 commented…
True, but now I can't wait for the movie to see who really is the villain! il y a plus d’un an
ally2003 commented…
hans is il y a plus d’un an
Guys PociandSmith brings up a good point, don't believe all of this!! None of these have been confirmed by Disney, so it could all end up being fake.
link Spoilers Possibly Confirmed:
Part 1
 Part 1
Part 2
 Part 2
Part 3
 Part 3
princecatcher93 commented…
Sounds like Raiponce up until the wedding. il y a plus d’un an
dclairmont commented…
I think the movie sounds very different from Raiponce il y a plus d’un an
I mean this part of it. The whole hair and dancing part. il y a plus d’un an
ally2003 commented…
it is quite a bit like Raiponce and rapunzel and eugene r actually in this movie! il y a plus d’un an
Villain Hans in action!
 Villain Hans in action!
dclairmont commented…
mwahahahaha Hans is DIABOLICAL! il y a plus d’un an
LightningRed commented…
Hm, interesting. Can toi spoil plus story about the ending? il y a plus d’un an
ally2003 commented…
anna did freeze/die il y a plus d’un an
OMG! I can't believe this! But I never liked Hans anyway...
Some spoilers/speculation link
il y a plus d’un an princecatcher93 said…
I'm sorry but reading all of this makes Frozen sound a bit to much for a Kids Film. It maybe the next Hunchback of Notre Dame for Disney. Am I the only one feel that way?
dclairmont commented…
I agree, but I am so, so, happy about that! Remember this could still be fake/exaggerated, and I'm sure Disney will still find a way to make it magical and kid friendly il y a plus d’un an
Hopefully it just...reading all of this makes me scared of seeing it myself and I'm in my late teens. The only person I like now it Oalf, Kristoff and Sven. The rest of the people I think I'm going to get Lost during this film at times, I'm kind of glad I'm lire the spoilers because without them I bit really Lost when the movie comes out. il y a plus d’un an
OMG GUYS GUYS GUYS
 OMG GUYS GUYS GUYS
GUYS
 GUYS
GUYSSS
 GUYSSS
dclairmont commented…
VILLAIN HANS IN ACTION WOAH il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
Why did toi wanna know all of this before watching the movie :0 like what's the fun in knowing what happens? il y a plus d’un an
pookafusmcgee commented…
That made no sense... il y a plus d’un an
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
 GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
MalloMar commented…
Elsa! I already l’amour you. il y a plus d’un an
JaDangerz commented…
I now believe that Elsa really deserves to be part of the lineup now il y a plus d’un an
woah
 woah
woAH
 woAH
OH MY GOSH
 OH MY GOSH
prussiaducky commented…
Hans: chienne ain't no liek u il y a plus d’un an
ally2003 commented…
ikr il y a plus d’un an
WHAT
 WHAT
prussiaducky commented…
Fave part. il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
"Bitch l’amour ain't real now die" il y a plus d’un an
Yay!
 Yay!
awww c:
 awww c:
yayayayay!
 yayayayay!
happy endings woo hoo!
 happy endings woo hoo!
troll
 troll
prussiaducky commented…
Troll: toi need conditioner like take some conseil from Rapunzel cuz yo hair be BROKE il y a plus d’un an
*dies*
prussiaducky commented…
NO DON'T DIE il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MalloMar said…
big smile
Ahhhhhhh! Thank you so much for posting this! Just feasting my eyes!
dclairmont commented…
You're very welcome c: il y a plus d’un an
More pictures c:

link
Some Hans and Anna pictures

link
More pictures!!

link
Elsa locked up
 Elsa locked up
disneygirl7 commented…
Poor Elsie! il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
I loved this scene it was so intense il y a plus d’un an
"After hearing the whole tale, Hans
looked at her with a tender smile. “A
true love’s kiss,” he said pensively. He
leaned in close, ready to kiss her. Anna
lifted her chin and closed her eyes in
anticipation.

Then he stopped.
“Oh, Anna,” he said. “If only
somebody loved you.”
“What?” Anna said in shock.”
As for Kristoff, well, maybe Olaf was right. Maybe Kristoff does truly love me. I think I truly love him. At least, I think I could truly love him. We only met a couple of days ago. I don’t want to think about true love yet.
I am excited to pay off my debt. The next day, I lead him blindfolded through Arandelle.
"Here we are!" I announce, whipping of his blindfold.
Kristoff’s jaw drops when he sees the brand-new sled. It’s the latest model, complete with a cup-holder!
"Do you like it?" I ask.
"I love it!" Kristoff says. "I could kiss you!"
Suddenly he turns red and stammers. “I mean, I’d like to. I’d… May I? I mean, we may… I mean, may we? Wait, what?”
I lean in quickly and kiss him. “We may,” I say.
He pulls me close and kisses me again.
Did I say I wasn’t ready to think about true love? Maybe I’ll take that back.
disneygirl7 commented…
Aww.... il y a plus d’un an
Welcome2Claud9 commented…
So cute! ❤ I'm fangirling so much right now! il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
^ IKR il y a plus d’un an
Since I read a Frozen book, I might as well tell you people Elsa created Marshmallow to chase Anna and Kristoff and Olaf out of her castle because Anna insisted that she was not leaving without Elsa. And Elsa didn't want to go back because she didn't want to face the fact that she had frozen Arendelle but couldn't unfreeze it. Also, she says she wanted to be free to use her powers so she doesn't want to go with Anna.
MalloMar commented…
Wow! Thanks for posting! il y a plus d’un an
disneygirl7 commented…
You're welcome :) il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
She also didn't want to hurt Arendelle, and most importantly of all, she didn't want to hurt Anna anymore il y a plus d’un an
Anna looks so pretty here! Her hair looks really nice, and I already know she has the best wardrobe out of all the princesses?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Anna looks so pretty here! Her hair looks really nice, and I already know she has the best wardrobe
prussiaducky commented…
I think she has a good wardrobe, but not the best. I like Elsa's better il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an princecatcher93 said…
Can we change this to a therapy forum? We're going to need to.
dclairmont commented…
YES, THERAPY IS OFFERED HERE il y a plus d’un an
dclairmont commented…
*therapy aka plus La Reine des Neiges stuff* il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LupinPrincess said…
There needs to be a sequel about Hans!
I'm sorry but I still love him and he's my favorite villain now and I feel so bad abut his childhood, they need to do like Cinderella did with one of her step sister, turning her good, so I'd suggest they heal hans broken heart n punish his siblings for screwing him up
dclairmont commented…
What happened in his childhood? :O il y a plus d’un an
They do need to go into plus about Hans, I like him but not as a villain I found him really lame as one. il y a plus d’un an
pookafusmcgee commented…
Hans voice is beautiful. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an prussiaducky said…
Elsa is definitely the prettiest princess on my list (even if she is not officially a DP as of now, but she will be)
And is the most complex character Disney has ever created AFTER Frollo
dclairmont commented…
I actually find Anna prettier than Elsa, but then again I haven't seen the movie yet... il y a plus d’un an
LupinPrincess commented…
One thing that surprised me is I liked Anna more, elsa is gorgeous but she wasn't fun to watch, she was always depressing ou "emo" while Anna was adorable, even plus than I predicted, and hilarious...I wish I could have seen plus of elsa in her happy ending ou before the trouble started il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
^ I liked Anna's personality better, but then again, Elsa just has this aura that attracts me. Her situation is so compelling, and she is pretty complicated to understand. Anna was fun, and she is high on my DP list, but her personality reminds me too much of myself. il y a plus d’un an
What's everyone's favorite scene from the movie?
auroraxaurelia commented…
'Do toi wanna build a snowman?' and when Elsa goes up the mountain, sings her song, and makes her ice palace. il y a plus d’un an
Ice palace. It was breath taking. il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
^ Beef jerky Hans il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an pookafusmcgee said…
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!! I WANT MY CHILD TO LOOK LIKE KRISTOFF!!!!
 THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!! I WANT MY CHILD TO LOOK LIKE KRISTOFF!!!!
prussiaducky commented…
dsSDJSDLKJSDKLJSDF il y a plus d’un an
prussiaducky commented…
MY cœur, coeur HELP il y a plus d’un an
pookafusmcgee commented…
Look how cute he is :3 il y a plus d’un an
FROZEN IS JUST SO HEARTBREAKING, I CAN'T. In Do You Want To Build A Snowman? when we see them as teenagers and Anna is singing about how they only have each other, and then it shows Elsa and she's in the snow and GAHH *forever sobbing* AND LIFE'S TOO SHORT REPRISE OMG IM OBSESSED WITH IT
pookafusmcgee commented…
I l’amour that!!! I wish it would have made the final cut! il y a plus d’un an
I saw this thing on tumblr: What if Hans had a villain song and it was Love Is An Open Door (Reprise) and it was all like "Love is an open door, in which I slammed in your face" "Love is an door, when I'm done with you you'll be cold and poor" I WOULD DIE IF THIS WAS REAL LIKE WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS DISNEY, WHY
pookafusmcgee commented…
I would cry!!! That would be awesome!!! My little sister cried in the theatre when Hans a dit that he didt l’amour Anna. My mom had to keep assuring her it would be ok. il y a plus d’un an
LupinPrincess commented…
Awwww^ tumblr spoiled that for me so I did my crying long before I saw the movie....but I'd l’amour is hans had a villain song! Probably be sexy il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Silverrose1991 said…
So, I was really disappointed when I found Hans was the villain, because I wanted him to end with Anna so Kristoff could end with Elsa, because he seemed so much cooler.
pookafusmcgee commented…
Me and my friend thot is was gonna be opposite, where Elsa ends up with Hans. And that weaselton was bad guy but noooo il y a plus d’un an
Why does everyone hate Hans as a villain? I think he's a cool villain, it's kinda sudden, but I love the way Disney made it such a surprise!
pookafusmcgee commented…
MDR my friend made a poster for my room saying "Hans is the first hot Disney villain." il y a plus d’un an
LupinPrincess commented…
Well I still like to picture hans staying how he was at the beginning, dorky and adorable and perfect with Anna...it was a heartbreaker for us romantics...but now I'm less hurt and excited with the idea of such a sexy villain, MDR il y a plus d’un an
REMEMBER WHEN ANNA KNOCKS ON ELSA'S ICE PALACE DOOR AND IT OPENS AND SHE'S LIKE, "THAT'S A FIRST" CAUSE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER SHE NEVER OPENED HER DOOR LIKE AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT FINDS THIS HEART BREAKING.
pookafusmcgee commented…
....wowowowowow il y a plus d’un an