debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 4547

il y a plus d’un an debie24 said…
brooke) but sam is human how will he love me now?my father is the yellow eyed demon as you know him I call him dad...
il y a plus d’un an darkmoon47 said…
Serena: How can Cas love me? How can a princess love a servent? True love knows no bounds. *looks at Cas* I'm i right?
Serena: How can Cas love me? How can a princess love a servent? True love knows no bounds. *looks at Cas* I'm i right?
cas) your absolutly right ,sam will come to terms with it if he truly loves you , (brooke) but what if he doesnt I mean doesnt truly love me enough?
Serena: Then that's his loss. (ladies and gentlemen,boys and girls we have jst created i wonderful thing....Castiel/Serena my new OTP lol)
il y a plus d’un an edcullenlover said…
sam) dean why are you so quite whats going through your head?
brooke)but I love sam I do I lost my memory but I got it back like yesterday and didnt tell sam because well I dont know why,and now I have to tell him this ...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an User20392 said…
Dean: ... What? Nothing... sorry. I was just... thinking. So where do you think he took her?
(@darkmoon haha XD)
Serena: Brooke what i'm about to say may not seem like it'll mean much but think about it. I wish i had told Cas how i felt sooner cause it was harder to tell him as time went on.
brooke) ok but will you guys come with me ,so if he tells me to get lost I wont be alone? (cas) laughs he wont say that...
sam) I dont even know but if he was here Id kick his ass..
Dean: she was the one who asked her to take her, not him. He just did what she wanted, what he thought might have been the right thing. Just taking her away because she *really* wanted to leave. Maybe they've talking right now, hopefully we'll find out her secret.
Serena: But if you want we'll go with you,or i will,i can't speak for Cas.
brooke) yes Id like you both to come,lets go ,heads to where sam is ....um sam we need to have that talk now (cas) stands close by with serena
Serena: Well come on sweetie. *follows her*
sam) whats happening why are cas and serena here?
Dean: what happened with Brooke, Cas?
brooke) their here because I asked them to be here ,sam what Im about to tell you is gonna be a shock I know but I have to tell you if were ever gonna be togather she looks at cas and serena then back to sam ...cas) dean she,s about to tell you...
Serena: Go on,Brooke. *whispers to Cas* If she does this there's something i need to tell you.
sam) ok Im listening what is it he looks at her with deep concern on his face....
surprise
brooke)her face saddens sam first oh god help me Im not fully human sam...
sam) what ,what are you talking about but we ,and your not human what are you?
Serena: *graps Cas's hand*
brooke)I know very well what we did last night sam, sam we didnt meet by accident I was sent to you by my father,but I fell in love with you and Im sorry that I didnt tell you this before now but your so wonderful and I didnt want to lose you tears flow from the corners of her eyes and hit the floor....
Serena: *tighens her grip*
angry
sam)glares at her you were sent to me by your father,who is he and what are you he ask?
Dean: oh crap...
Serena: *gulps* (nite every1 don't get 2 far ahead stay on the same page ok)
Serena: *gulps* (nite every1 don't get 2 far ahead stay on the same page ok)
surprise
brooke) sam please ,Im sorry I never meant for any of this to happen I was suppose to do my job and be gone but sam I love you..
Dean: *stares in disbelief*
sam) so I was your job,Ill ask you again who is your father?( we,ll try not too..
brooke)Im only half demon sam the other half is human,she closes her eyes and reopens them when she looks at sam her eyes are totally black,my father is well you know him as the yellow eyed demon but he,s my dad...she drops her head say something sam (cas) watches from the side
sam) I dont know what the hell to say what can I say your a demon what was the plan why were you sent to me? he stares at her with disgust in his eyes ..
brooke) I was suppose to help you along the path to the darkside ok, my dad and lucifer wanted you to go bad but sam I dont want that I want you,i couldnt help but fall for you ,Im sorry please forgive me she looks at him with tears streaming down her face I cant undo what Ive done I can only make up for it please let me...
angry
sam) your a demon brooke,he stares at her he cant believe what hes hearing its so wrong I cant be with a demon no matter what I cant...he turns away from her...
brooke) sam please Im begging you give me another chance give us another chance I love you sam she stands there crying looking at sam with such hurt in her face...
sam) no your a demon I cant even if I wanted to I cant he looks at her she has defeat written across her checks he feels deeply saddened but cant find the strenght to reach out to her instead he pushes her away...
brooke)sniffles and turns away goodbye sam i truly love you and you will always be in my heart she dissappears leaving sam standing there alone....(night)
Serena: Sam you were with me once.
sam)serena mind your own bussiness she lied to me she,s a damn demon ,I cant do that again no matter what I feel...
Dean: Sam, do not tell her that. You know what? She's got an important point. You were with her knowing she's a demon and you were cool with it, but now that you find Brooke is, it's like you don't love her anymore! And it's not like saying "I'm a demon and I was sent by the son of a bitch who killed your family to send you to the dark side" is easy to explain! .... *hearing the Yellow Eyed Demon part stopped him for a moment and decided not to say anything else*
sam) I dont care about her points at all dean stop already ok Ive heard the speech I dont want to hear it anymore ,she lied to me plain and simple after everything we,ve been throught togather she lied to me not to mention hey by the way my dad the demon who killed your family sent me to you ,I was her job dean...
Dean: Well sorry for helping, Sam. And yes, I heard everything, I realize very much what's happening.
sam)your not helping dean your making it worse ,she kept this from me for so long I cant believe this shit I finally find someone I think I could love forever and she,s a demon he throws his hands up in the air I cant handle this right now...
Dean: Gee, thanks. Then I guess I have nothing else to do here, I wouldn't want to make it worse for you. *walks out the door*
brooke)sobbing screams out dad where are you get your ass here I need to talk to you (yellow eyes) yes dear what is it? (brooke) daddy ,sam hates me now and its all your fault you insencetive ass.. (yellow eyes) now daughter sam is not the one for you he,s lucifers vessel you two were never meant to be . (brooke) I dont give a shit daddy I love him and thats also your fault damn you she sobbs ...
Serena: Sam i lief to you as well. When we first met i said i was human.
Serena: Sam i lief to you as well. When we first met i said i was human.
sam) serena get the hell lost would ya yeah and I find out your also a lieing ass demon just like brooke turned out to be jokes on me huh?I need a drink come back dean lets go to that bar ...