Cheryl Cole Do Oyu Like Cheryl Cole

missy11 posted on May 27, 2008 at 01:23PM
she is a brilliant singer!!

Cheryl Cole 16 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an cupcakeali said…
big smile
Yeah, she is very pretty and she is really good singe GA rock!
il y a plus d’un an chantellex said…
heart
she makes me happy all the time and i love GA so much.
il y a plus d’un an scoo1 said…
smile
I adore GA and im their no. 1 fan! Trust me, i go to all their gigs, but I love cheryl even more... la la la la!!!
il y a plus d’un an cherylfan1 said…
heart
cheryl cole is my idol im her no#1 fan and i am the same with ga
il y a plus d’un an HollyMonaghan said…
heart
OMFG i love Cheryl shes amazing. xx
il y a plus d’un an lizziebee116 said…
heart
She's my idol! I love her soooooooo much! I am listening to fight for this love on you tube right now! If Cheryl is browsing on this website, send her my GREATEST wishes, and that I say hi and wanna meet her and be friends! LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heart
I forgot to say that she is soooooo pretty, you could see her a million miles away! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I sometimes even cry when I whatch her new music video, fight for this love! especialy when she does the pose in my personal picture!
il y a plus d’un an shauniearchbold said…
kiss
i love her shes my IDOL i might bee meeting her she is sooo pretty i love cheryl toooo bits and i always will lol and shes gawjussssssss i love youuu cheryl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx and i hope she doesnt get back wiff ashley i hate him now for what he done tooooo my idol miss cheryl tweedy i love u xxxxxxxxx
il y a plus d’un an XxcarinaxX said…
heart
i love her she is my favourite celeb she is my idol xx i love her she is so pritty and she is brilliant i love all her songs... and i think ashleigh is really nasty for wat he done to u xxxxxx i love youu i wish i looked lyke you n just everything about youu is so mintt xxxxxxxxxxxxx from carina preece 11yr old xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx i
il y a plus d’un an shauniearchbold said…
heart
i might be meeting her shes soo amazing i love i have a poster of her in my room she looks soo pretty on it shes lovely...
i also have her biogrphy its mint soo far i haven't finished it lol well i love her i have since she started singing shes a amazing singer and dancing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shes my idol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx
il y a plus d’un an XxcarinaxX said…
heart
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Youuuuu
il y a plus d’un an -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
OMG!! i dont like her I REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!
she is the mosr amazingest women eva xx♥
il y a plus d’un an caoilinn said…
heart
l .lloovveee
il y a plus d’un an cherylsno1fan said…
OMG I AM CHERYL COLES NO.1 FAN I THINK SHE IS APSOLUTLY AMAZING... CHEZZAS MI IDOL I LUV HER SOOO MUCH MY DREAM IS 2 MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XX
il y a plus d’un an TaniaMacDonald said…
Cheryl Cole is my Idol. I love her and I was so annoyed when everyone was turning against her for sending Gamu home on the X Factor.