Blaze the Cat Welcome Back

burningblaze31 posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 10:04AM
iv been searching the web for any possible info if blaze will be in the next sonic game(not black knight i thank we all know she in that one)and its been a dark lonely street. But to every dark there is a light. i have no idea if blaze will appear in the next game but i do know that fire n ice (i thank thay are a group or a inc. but im not sure) are makeing a game related to sonic rush, and iv heard that blaze,tails,sonic,shadow,and kunckles(i know i mispell it) as a playable charater :). So i dont know if is a good thing or a bad but i need to know what you think about this. the game is called sonic DL adventures

Blaze the Cat 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Vela-Nova said…
Sonic DL Adventures? So wait? It's not an official game? Still awesome! (After all; I did download Neo Sonic universe.) Blaze is a playable character watch the video; it will blow you away. I don't claim any material in this video. All characters property of Sega and Sonicteam, Engine is Fire N Ices'. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOUND TURNED ON! Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Sonic and Amy are also playable. Enjoy!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an burningblaze31 said…
if you want i can give you the download site url,but this video is only a preview. Blaze and other characters are not done yet.
last edited il y a plus d’un an