Héros de l’Olympe Betrayed ... :O

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 01:28PM
Hey Guys....
Posting yet again another fanfic

After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peace and quiet for once but what he doesn`t know is that another war is starting to stir up.
Few weeks later, his parents where attacked by a monster; they were sleeping on their own pool of blood.
Distraught, Percy didn`t speak to anyone during the past days.
One friday night during Capture the Flag, His friends betray him by trying to kill him because he is the son of a traitor;later He learned the truth about how they felt toward him.
He runs away and swears never to trust anyone ever again. The fates took pity on him by offering him immortality then later trains himself for 50,000 years before the next great war.

My other forums

The Guardians-link
 salut Guys.... Posting yet again another fanfic After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peac
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 09:34AM

Héros de l’Olympe 1011 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1011

il y a plus d’un an fireyes said…
meh
Yeah and the irony is I don't have any more reasons I can dig up
surprise
Ooh Ooh how about we go to each and every club she is a fan of and see if she's replying there
il y a plus d’un an JJFlowers said…
Good idea! If she hasn't replied recently, then she is no longer with us. But if she is then she has ALOT of explaining to do
il y a plus d’un an beba157jello said…
big smile
love the idea!!!!!!!!1
Then lets get started
Or go to each one of her favorites
il y a plus d’un an Phoenix_Stone said…
angelic
Come on guys. She might have some difficulties or maybe exams? Let's just wait a little longer. Just a little. :D .....Don't hit me... xD
Don't worry a little while longer.
big smile
Actually I just checked her last forum post, which was 1 month ago. It says that her internet is down and she hopes to get it fixed soon. My guess is that her parents just haven't gotten around to fixing/changing it. Please come back soon Seaweed_Brain!!!!!! :D
Well couldn't she have posted in a library or something
big smile
Maybe she hasn't had time??? :P
il y a plus d’un an kayleegurule said…
cool
Okay Fireeyes chill out. Seaweed_Brain will post when her internet is fixed. The chapters were probably on her computer so if she went to the library she'd have to retype them and that would be a waste. Just be patient she will come back.
il y a plus d’un an Nicolicious said…
Ditto guys she hasn't abandoned us so don't worry
tongue
I'm sorry its just I have a lot of things but patience is not one of those thing
il y a plus d’un an JJFlowers said…
^ikr? I an VERY Impaient
!
meh
Ok so what you want do until she post again?
big smile
Maybe you could occupy yourselves with someone else's story??? :D
There are a LOT of AMAZING stories that you guys would probably like. Just try and find something that suits you. You could start with the popular content? :D
Just throwing that out there... XD
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an universalpowa said…
^ I agree! XD

And Phoenix, MWAHAHAa i shall prop you again! Or not, im kinda lazy... XD
il y a plus d’un an alyta2000 said…
Wow Uni...Just...wOW
surprise
Exactly Liz when are you lazy when it comes to propping? >:O
il y a plus d’un an TwigmanFTW said…
^I agree : D When is she lazy... Oh wait it says on my wall "Im too lazy to keep propping you" lol : D
big smile
Haha lol
il y a plus d’un an oceanlover123 said…
plz post soon
il y a plus d’un an percabeth1000 said…
post soon

i have an idea ok here it is

they go back to olympus and someone calls delta percy so but delta didnt here who said it and he gets angery and take out his bow and says" who said that" ( all is quiet) and Delta saids" there is no Percy here" and with his bow he...

oh well you can change it if you want and fill in the blank

postsoon
big smile
Lol Liz^^^^ XD
IKR Nicolicious and Twiggy!!!!
POST SOON SEAWEED BRAIN PLEASE!!!!! :D
Correction...... PWITY PWEASE!!!! :P
angry
Ok really that girl needs to post!
il y a plus d’un an childofhermes said…
worried
why u no post...
il y a plus d’un an PJrocks said…
angry
I...

Am.....

Getting...

REALY!!!!!!...

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD­DDD­DD!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

POST!!!!!!!

Please? I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think of your fans
She isn't here so she cant think of how many people want her to post.
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
are you going hulk? haha
angry
lol ;p thta girl has got 2 post now! or i will get angy!!!! 2 late already have!
post post post post post post post post pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sst­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­
plz!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Magic1799 said…
jeez! post soon! It been like a month in china.
surprise
Hey maybe she's in broading school and they haven't let out let.
angry
post now

OR ELSE!!!!!!!!
is she dead???? Please don't die!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an annabeth523 said…
post!!!!!!!!!!>:(
crying
post please
angry

Right

Now

Cause

I

Am

Getting

Angry!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an annabeth523 said…
angry
post!
il y a plus d’un an Iluvriding753 said…
I wasn't on this forum for something like 2 monts, and you still didn't posted? Wow just...wow!
crying
Well yeah ive sent her two messages and she hasn't post or replied!
Im so sad
il y a plus d’un an avatarfan800 said…
sunny
She seems to have disappeared from all her forums...
il y a plus d’un an ktayl7980818 said…
crying
Wow I thought I was the only one awake. She is making me cry like a little retard cause it is so sad.
angry
Don't worry you're not the only litter retard. And that girl has got 2 post now!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an avatarfan800 said…
sunny
Why doesnt someone take over until she gets back.
Dunno just that no one likes to do that im guessing.
They are afriad of getting in trouble. If I were her I wouldn't like it either.
il y a plus d’un an ktayl7980818 said…
angry
Yeah I just really want her to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!