Héros de l’Olympe Betrayed ... :O

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 01:28PM
Hey Guys....
Posting yet again another fanfic

After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peace and quiet for once but what he doesn`t know is that another war is starting to stir up.
Few weeks later, his parents where attacked by a monster; they were sleeping on their own pool of blood.
Distraught, Percy didn`t speak to anyone during the past days.
One friday night during Capture the Flag, His friends betray him by trying to kill him because he is the son of a traitor;later He learned the truth about how they felt toward him.
He runs away and swears never to trust anyone ever again. The fates took pity on him by offering him immortality then later trains himself for 50,000 years before the next great war.

My other forums

The Guardians-link
 salut Guys.... Posting yet again another fanfic After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peac
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 09:34AM

Héros de l’Olympe 1011 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1011

il y a plus d’un an energykid400 said…
cake
I get victory cake!
il y a plus d’un an perceus121 said…
big smile
I will claim no2 fan please make me it I love your style of writting it is the best I love it and I hope that you will make me ur no2 fan because I think you're the best so I hope you postsoon
il y a plus d’un an rock4ever said…
no ones saying it...... well if no one well the i will do it for them, NEW PAGE!!!
il y a plus d’un an oceanlover123 said…
big smile
plEASE POST! PLZ! I will claim no3 fan! Please post soon
did you even see the comments i posted on my forum seaweed_brain?
il y a plus d’un an Vulcanus said…
smirk
my internet has been off but i posted befor u perceus121 so IM FAN #2!!!!
Post Soon!!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Seaweed_Brain12 said…
crying
Sorry Rock4ever.....

I`m in a different country so...... I apologize but I did answer your request and commented it on your forum just now...

PLEASE 4GIVE ME!!!! TERRIBLY SORRY
Here I posted a chapter to make it all up to you.......
I`m on the other side of the world.... so when I`m awake your asleep and when your awake I`m asleep.......

anyways.... Hope U enjoy :)
*BTW I`ll stop the cliffhangers......

Zeus POV
Delta sure is a dangerous enemy to make so I stayed silent till he walked out. He literally sliced Mars` arm off so easily like cutting through air. It was very TERRIFYING to watch, I have to admit even for me; the King of the Gods, I was scared out of my wits.
He filled the air with such powerful aura and tension it made my skin itch like crazy. It subsided once he left, leaving us with absolute fear en-craved on our faces while we stare at the pool of ichor in the middle of the room and hearing the faint moans of pain of Mars being treated in the infirmary. The room filled with silence once more besides Aphrodite`s sobbing tears in woe and Piper`s words of comfort.
What seemed like a few hours have past, I still found myself glued to my throne.
"This is ridiculous, we cannot let such a dangerous creature roam free on its own." snapped Athena
"But Lady Athena, surely you do know what the Fates said so themselves here in this very room. He is the only one who can help and aid us in this war." said Hestia calmly but defensively
"And WHY Hestia do you approve off him?" I asked. she flushed
"W-well... It was pretty impressive how he wounded Mars like that but he had a very familiar aura of a certain demigod I know of." Hestia replied quizzically
"Well that covers everything." I grumbled
"You do have a point there Lady Hestia about him being the key in this war." said Athena
"But why did he leave so suddenly?" asked Artemis. I could sense admiration in her voice
"The fates DID give us his coin." I said. I examined it a bit closely. It was no smaller than a gold drachma but was more heavier and was rather plain looking.
" How do you use it?" asked Dionysus
"Well... I never really taught off that." I replied
"GIVE ME THAT!" growled Hades as he snatched it from me
"Hey!" I said. He flipped the coin to the air. The coin gave off the same powerful aura and tension Delta also exposed. I shrugged and was itching all over.
An image of some sort was being projected on were the coin was tossed, like iris-messaging. Delta suddenly filled the image. We gasped.I didn`t believe I was so scared off this guy, I thought
He was practicing archery in the woods of Northern Canada. His arrow glimmered as it hit the bull`s eye with such accuracy, moments as each arrow he launched; it hit the same spot on the bull`s eye splitting the other arrows in the process. I glanced at Artemis who was steaming her head in the corner, her eyes showed of admiration, envy, anger, disbelief and awe at the same time as she watched the image move. The image rippled and vanished.
"I shall fetch him at once, Father." volunteered Artemis. Aphrodite raised her eyebrows in amusement, mascara dripped down here eyes as she let tears flow.
"Dear, I don`t think that`s-" I started to say but was cut off for she stormed the room before I could finish

Delta POV

...when something tugged at my jacket. I saw a golden Stag helping itself to my jacket. I grabbed an apple from my pouch and offered it to the Stag which ate it vigorously, I smiled under my mask. It happily finished it and went off.
I had a feeling someone was watching me so I stood on my guard. Something moved against the bushes and shot an arrow toward me, luckily for me I was fast; I dodged it and shot an arrow in return which thankfully hit the thing. I heard a gasp. It revealed itself to me. Artemis, goddess of the Hunt and Moon, her silver eyes shot both murderously, fearful and pleading look. I scowled. My arrow hit her on her right forearm, dripping wet from her blood (ichor). She held it tightly but with the arrow stuck it bigger and splattered blood all around her. She breathed heavily.
I moved toward her. She flinched. I`ve never seen her this afraid before, maybe about what I did to Mars I thought.
"Follow me and lets head to my cabin. Its cold out here; lets make that bleeding stop but mostly to treat your wound." I said coldy
She nodded and followed.

HOPE U LIKED IT GUYS!!!
Comment Soon....... :))

heheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehehehehe :))))
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ThatOneBeastGuy said…
cake
I like it i love it I want some more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a cake!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Iluvriding753 said…
Great chappie! Post soon!
i say that still kinda a cliffhanger. love it ill post tonight on my forum but on my forum i said you didnt have to stop the cliffhanger. just check out my forum and read the comment, well bye! \(^-^)/
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
big smile
This is a really good story.

I know you posted 3 hours ago, but please post soon. This is really good.

Please?
il y a plus d’un an icuSTALKER said…
POST!!!!!
@rock4ever omigosh man (girl if u r) that was one freaking heck of a comment you did for FOUR pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howd you do that???????????
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an horse22133454 said…
big smile
Her computer is messed up so it sometimes does a lot more comments then she wants love the chapter post soon
big smile
OK!!! CLIFFHANGERS TO THE RESCUE!!!!

thanks Rock4ever

your welcome! oh, and the submit botten wasint working so i hit it 1,000 times and bingo, that happened. post soon!
il y a plus d’un an Vulcanus said…
smile
awesome stuff..... hope u have time to post soon
il y a plus d’un an percyroxz said…
big smile
post soon!!!
il y a plus d’un an kjmjack87 said…
big smile
really good keep posting
il y a plus d’un an trivia101 said…
big smile
Awesome !!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!! PERTAMIS FOREVER!!!!! Although Artemis would sooooooooooo OWE him for what she did!!!!
il y a plus d’un an jhaycee0131 said…
why didn't he gust finish her off!!!!
Sorry for asking but, what country do you live?
big smile
awesome! Keep posting!
i think she said it before but i forget, i thinks its china? (probabary not and i know thats spelled wrong) or maby newyork? (just a random guess) or maby WDC! (washington D.C) i dont know!
K, I'll check,thnx.
your welcome! and please seaweed_brain, post!
il y a plus d’un an kjmjack87 said…
hmmm
y does that ^ keep happening rock4ever
meh
i know its annoying, and it better not happen this time..........
meh
meh
meh
meh
meh
meh
meh
wow........ just....... wow.
laugh
cool that time it didnt happen! yay! its time to party! \(^-^)/ oh, and please post soon!
big smile
post soon!
il y a plus d’un an Percyfan44 said…
Rock4ever I know I'm not the owner of his forum and he doesn't seem to care about spam but it makes the updates really hard to find so I can read so could u please stop
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
I'm sorry, but I agree with ^, it's annoying when u do that.

I looked on here and thought that the owner had posted...
I'm sorry for spamming author, but could you guys read this forum? It's about the Kanes and Jackson meeting together.
link
wink
its not my falt, i try but then it dosint go so then i hit the submit butten again and then...... ug. i guess i could stop hiting the submit butten so many times....... yeah ill stop. but it might still happen ones in a while, so yeah. and i agree with oceanlover123, you should check out that forum! oh, and seaweed_brain, please post soon!
i didnt comment on it yet though......... ill do that now!
il y a plus d’un an Annabeth_Rocks said…
wow rock4ever, just, wow. you know what, im her #1 fan, NOT YOU! ha ha ha! hi im new, i just found your forum and i love it! please post again, please! oh, and rock4ever, HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT! ITS CRAZY!!!
big smile
and sure, ill check out your forum.
il y a plus d’un an geass_tsuna said…
hey im new here, and nice story by the way its amaing and the best
big smile
cool, im new to!
big smile
ha ha i just got my account today!