Supernatural Best Episode Quote - Round 9- The Real Ghost Busters

spn4eva posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 01:24AM
We've had the game.. 'best episode quote', but that died out some time ago. So i thought i'd start another one, but start at the beginning of season 5, as we didn't get up to this episode before.

For those who don't know the game, it's simple;

I say the name of an episode and you guys have to post a quote from that episode you think is the best. WHEN WE GET 5 OR MORE QUOTES or after so many days i will post a pick, and the winner will recieve props and his or her name will be on the winners list.

Once a pick is up, the quotes can be found in the comments section of that pick.

ONLY ONE QUOTE EACH ROUND FROM EACH CONTESTENT

Enjoy =)

---The Winners List---

link link
link link
link link
link link
link link
link link
link link
link link
link Post quotes below
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 02:34PM

Supernatural 62 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

il y a plus d’un an spn4eva said…
big smile
I'll start;

Dean: Oh yeah... life as an angel condom. That's real fun. I think I'll pass, thanks.
il y a plus d’un an pizzapi said…
Bobby: And how are we supposed to do all this, genius?
Dean: I got no idea. But what I got is a G.E.D. and a "give 'em hell" attitude and I'll figure it out.
Bobby: You are nine kinds of crazy, boy.
Dean: It's been said.
il y a plus d’un an Emmanouela96 said…
cool
Sarah/Lucifer: I'm not your wife, Nick. I'm an angel.
Nick: An angel?
Sarah/Lucifer: My name is Lucifer.
Nick: Sure. Naturally. Umm... could you do me a favor there, Satan, and remind me to quit drinking before I go to bed?
il y a plus d’un an DelenaLover said…
Sam: Umm... Becky, can you... quit touching me?
Becky: No.
^LOL
il y a plus d’un an Lozlovemusic2 said…
Dean: What if we win? I'm serious. I mean, screw the angels and the demons and their crap Apocalypse. They want to fight a war, they can find their own planet. This one's ours, and I say they get the hell off of it. We take 'em all on. We kill the Devil. Hell, we even kill Michael if we have to, but we do it our own damn selves.

Bobby: And how are we supposed to do all this, genius?
Dean: I got no idea. But what I got is a G.E.D. and a "give 'em hell" attitude and I'll figure it out.
Bobby: You are nine kinds of crazy, boy.
Dean: It's been said.
il y a plus d’un an msanders2008 said…
Sam: You've got... (gestures to the side of Chuck's head)
(Chuck pulls something out of his hair)
Chuck: Is that a molar? I have a molar in my hair... it's been a really stressful day...
il y a plus d’un an tinzn92 said…
Castiel: You two need to be more careful.
Dean: Yeah, I'm starting to get that. Your frat brothers are bigger dicks than I thought.
As we already have 7 quotes it has gone into voting.

Post your votes for Round 2 - Good God Ya'll below

Vote for round 1 - link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Ellen: What, you can't pick up a phone? What are you, allergic to giving me peace of mind? What, I have to find out you're alive from Rufus?
Dean: Sorry, Ellen.
Ellen: Yeah you better be. You better put me on speed-dial kid.
Dean: Yes ma'am.
il y a plus d’un an HeavenCastiel said…
Castiel: Yes! He isn't in Heaven; he has to be somewhere.
Dean: Try New Mexico, I hear he's on a tortilla.
[Pause: Cas is actually considering the idea.]
Castiel: No, he's not on any flatbread.
Sam: Oh, that’s right, I forgot: you think I’ll take one look at a demon and suddenly fall off the wagon, as if, after everything, I haven’t learned my lesson.
Dean: Well, have you?
il y a plus d’un an Magy25 said…
Castiel: (furious) I killed two angels this week. Those are my brothers. I'm hunted, I rebelled, and I did it, all of it, for *you*, and you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world, and I lost everything... for nothing.
(Dean and Sam look uncomfortable)
Castiel: So keep... your opinions... to yourself.
Dean: (about Bobby) We gotta cheer him up. Maybe I'll give him a back rub.
Sam: I know you don’t trust me. It’s just… now I realize something. I don’t trust me, either. From the minute I saw that blood, the only thought in my head… and, and I tell myself it’s for the right reasons, my intentions are good, and it feels true, you know? But I think, underneath, I just miss the feeling. I know how messed up that sounds, which means I know how messed up I am. The thing is, the problem’s not the demon blood, not really. I mean, what I did, I can’t blame the blood, or Ruby, or… anything. The problem’s me. How far I’ll go. There’s something in me that… scares the hell out of me, Dean. In the last couple days, I caught another glimpse.
Post your quotes for Round 3 - Free to Be You and Me below

Vote for Round 2 link
il y a plus d’un an Mcc1 said…
big smile
Dean: Hey, relax.
Castiel: This is a den of iniquity. I should not be here.
Dean: Dude, you full-on rebelled against Heaven. Iniquity is one of the perks.
Dean: So, find God yet? More importantly, can I have my damn necklace back, please?
Castiel: No, I haven't found him. That's why I'm here. I need your help.
Dean: With what? A god hunt? I'm not interested.
Castiel: It's not God. Someone else.
Dean: Who?
Castiel: It's an archangel. The one who killed me.
Dean: Excuse me?
Castiel: His name is Raphael.
Dean: You were wasted by a Teenage Mutant Ninja Angel?
il y a plus d’un an Inetux said…
Dean Winchester: [about finding Raphael] You're serious about this. So what, I'm Thelma and you're Louise and we're just gonna hold hands and drive off this cliff together?
[pause while Castiel looks at him]
Dean Winchester: Look, gimme one good reason why I should do this.
Castiel: Because you're Michael's vessel, and no angel will dare harm you.
Dean Winchester: Oh, so I'm your bullet shield!
Castiel: I need your help, because you are the *only* one who'll help me. Please.
[Castiel looks at him pleadingly]
Dean Winchester: All right fine. Where is he?
Castiel: Maine. Let's go.
[reaches two fingers toward Dean's forehead]
Dean Winchester: [flinching back] Whoa whoa!
Castiel: What?
Dean Winchester: Last time you zapped me someplace, I didn't poop for a week! We're driving.
Dean Winchester: Wow. Well, last night on earth. What, uh what are your plans?
Castiel: I just thought I'd sit here quietly.
Dean Winchester: Dude, come on. Anything? Booze? Women?
[Castiel looks away uncomfortable]
Dean Winchester: You have been with a women before? Right? Or an angel, at least?
[Castiel shifts nervously in his seat, embarrassed]
Dean Winchester: You mean to tell me you've never been up there doing a little cloud seating?
Castiel: I never had occasion, okay?
Dean Winchester: All right. Let me tell you something. There are two things that I know for certain. One. Bert and Ernie are gay. Two. You are not gonna die a virgin. Not on my watch. Let's go.
[Castiel looks around uncertain, gets up and follows]
(Castiel appears right next to Dean)
Dean: Cas, we've talked about this -- personal space?
il y a plus d’un an TeeFly said…
Dean: Hey, you okay? (Cas stares straight ahead, doesn't answer)
Look, I'll be the first to tell you that this little crusade of yours is nuts, but... I do know a little something about missing fathers.
Castiel: What do you mean?
Dean: I mean, there were times when I was looking for my dad when... all logic said that he was dead. But I knew, in my heart, that he was still alive. So, who cares what some Ninja Turtle says, Cas? What do you believe?
Castiel: I believe He's out there.
Dean: Good. Then go find Him.
Castiel: What about you?
Dean: What about me? I don't know. Honestly... I'm good. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I am, I'm... I'm really good.
Castiel: Even without your brother?
Dean: Especially without my brother. I mean, I spend so much time worrying about the son of a bitch. I mean, I've had more fun with you in the past twenty-four hours than I've had with Sam in years. And you're not that much fun. It's funny, you know, I've been so chained to my family, but now that I'm alone... hell, I'm happy.

(first time Dean was really there for Cas. Told him not to give up, to keep believing. Didn't say he was crazy. And I loved it!)
Dean Winchester: So Daddy ran away and disappeared. He didn't happen to work for the Post Office, did he?
[Cas stares at him]
Raphael: This is funny to you? You're living in a Godless universe!
Dean Winchester: [angrily] And? What, you and the other kids just decided to throw an Apocalypse while he's gone?
Raphael: [wearily] We're tired. We just want it to be over. We just want... paradise.
Dean Winchester: So what, God dies and makes you the boss, and you think you can do whatever you want?
Raphael: [angry] Yes! And whatever we want, we get!
[the windows explode; Dean and Cas duck]
il y a plus d’un an Silverdoe said…
Dean: We're humans. When we really want something, we lie.
Castiel: Why?
Dean: Because--that's how you become president.
Post your quotes for Round 4 - The End below

Vote for Round 3 - link
il y a plus d’un an Rosegirl94 said…
Dean: You know, it's kinda funny talking to a messenger of God on a cell phone. You know, like watching a Hell's Angel on a moped.
Castiel: This isn't funny, Dean! The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
Dean: (to Sam) We're not stronger when we're together -- I think we're weaker. Because what we have -- love, family, whatever it is -- they are always gonna use it against us. We're better off apart.
2014!DEAN
Okay. If you're me, then tell me something only I would know.

DEAN thinks, then smirks.

DEAN
Rhonda Hurley. We were, uh, nineteen. She made us try on her panties. They were pink. And satiny. And you know what? We kind of liked it.

2014!DEAN
Touché.
Dean: I know what you are.
Lucifer/Sam: What am I?
Dean: You're the same thing, only bigger. The same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life--an ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego.
Lucifer/Sam: I like you, Dean
Lucifer/Sam: You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... you. The little... hairless apes. And then He asked all of us to bow down before you, to love you more than Him. And I said, "Father... I can't." I said, "These human beings are flawed, murderous." And for that... God had Michael cast me into Hell. Now, tell me... does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right. Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it.
Post your quotes for Round 5 - Fallen Idols below

Go link to vote for Round 4 - The End
Dean (impersonating Lincoln): Four score and seven years ago I wore a funny hat!
Sam: You just got WHALED ON by Paris Hilton!
Dean: Shut up.
Dean: Man, he's short.
Sam: Gandhi was a great man.
Dean: Yeah, for a smurf.
Dean: I've never even seen House of Wax
Sam: (looking puzzeled)
Sam: You want me to do it?
Dean: No. No, no. I-I've got it. Ok, baby. I'm not gonna hurt you, so... don't hurt me.
laugh
Dean: Dude was wearing a sombrero?
Post your quotes for Round 6 I Believe The Children Are Our Future below

Go link to vote for Round 5 Fallen Idols
Dean: You know, I’m starting to get why parents lie to their kids. You know, you want them to believe that the worst thing out there is mixing poprocks and coke. Protect them from the real evil. You want them going to bed feeling safe. If that means lying to them, so be it. The more I think about it... the more I wish Dad had lied to us.
Sam: Yeah, me too.
Dean: Wait, you’re saying that Jesse’s gonna nuke the angels?
CastielWe cannot allow that to happen.
Sam: Wait. We’re the good guys, we don’t just kill children.
Castiel: A year ago, you would have done whatever it took to win this war.
Sam: Things change.
Dean: Okay, look. We are not going to kill him, alright? But we can’t leave Jesse here, either. We know that. So, we take him to Bobby’s. He’ll know what to do.
Castiel: You’ll kidnap him? What is going on this town, it’s what happens when this thing is happy. You cannot imagine what it will do if it’s angry. Besides, how will you hold him? With a thought he could be halfway around the world.
Dean: So we...
Sam: So we tell him the truth. You say Jesse’s destined to go darkside, fine. But he hasn’t yet. So we lay it all out for him – what he is, the apocalypse, everything – he might make the right choice.
Castiel: You didn’t. And I can’t take that chance (disappears)
big smile
Sam: Dude, seriously. Still with the ham?
Dean: We don't have a fridge!
Dean: I thought sea monkeys were real.
Sam: They are. They’re brine shrimp.
Dean: No no no, I mean like in the ads, you know, like the sea monkey wife cooks the pot roast for the sea monkey husband and the sea monkey kids play with the dog in the sea monkey castle... real. I mean I was six, but I believed it.
Sam: Okay...
Dean: My point is, maybe that’s the connection. The tooth fairy, the poprocks and coke, the joybuzzer that shocks you – they’re all lies that kids believe.
Sam: And now they’re coming true. Okay, so whatever’s doing this is reshaping reality. It has the powers of a god. Or... of a trickster.
Dean: Yeah. And the sense of humor of a nine-year-old.
Sam: Or you.
(Cas sits down and there's a farting noise; pulls out a whoopie cushion)
Cas: That wasn't me.
Dean: (with a grin): Who put that there?
laugh
^hahaha
Post your quotes for Round 7 - The Curious Case of Dean Winchester below

Go link to Vote for Round 6 - I Believe the Children are our Future
Dean: You don't stop being a soldier because you got wounded in battle. You're family. I don't know if you've noticed, but me and Sam, we don't have much left. I can't do this without you... I can't. So don't you dare talk about checking out. I don't want to hear that again.
Bobby: Thanks. Now, are we done feeling our feelings? 'Cause I'd like to get out of this room before we both start growing lady parts.
big smile
Sam: You look like...
Dean: The old chick in "Titanic." I know. Shut up.
Sam: I was gonna say Emperor Palpatine.
(Bobby enters the hotel room)
Bobby: I see you met John McCain there.
Sam: Yeah. Either one of you wanna tell me what happened?
Dean: Bobby's an idiot. That's what happened.
Bobby: Hey, nobody asked you to play.
Dean: Right. I should have just left you to die.
Bobby: And for damn sure, nobody asked you to lose.
Sam: It's like Grumpy Old Men.
Dean, Bobby: Shut up, Sam!
Older Dean Winchester: [to Sam] Dude, I think that he-witch gave you the clap.
Dean: And you beat me here.
Bobby: Brains trumps legs, apparently.
Bobby: Butt cheek tingling?
Dean: That's kinda personal.