Stormclan Medicine Tanière, Den

Tigerslily posted on Jan 27, 2010 at 10:47PM
This is the medicine den if your sick or see a sick cat send them here post your comments here and i'll give you what you need

~we are all clear~
~if you go out hunting check the prey before you eat it if it smells funny bring it here or if you feel sick come here~

(please post name and i'll add you)

Rainfire is now an elder and im a full med. cat

3/28/2010 I was Ill becuase of a lack of food these past few weeks, I ate once a day when My apprentice brought me food, i was tending to kits, that is why i was rarely seen, how ever I have recovered thanks to Greenpaw

3/29/2010 I am now training Greenpaw to become a med. cat appretice, she will get her warrior name soon

3/30/2010 Welcome Greenpetal as a Full Med. cat

4/1/2010 Lilybreeze has died of starvatoin.

7/5/10 Lostpaw becomes the new Med. cat apprentice, replaceing Daimondpaw
last edited on Jul 06, 2010 at 06:52PM

Stormclan 278 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 278

il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
worried
Oh no Thistlepaw!
il y a plus d’un an Tigerslily said…
cloudy
*sniffs him* it's ok the greencough is back but he's still sleep becuase of the poppy seeds i gave him he sould be up later don't worry when he gets up i'll give him some cat mint
sad
good i wuz worried and Moonkit was restless bout him
smile
nightstalker is getting better and will be able to go out soon
il y a plus d’un an Razorfang55555 said…
worried
*glances down worriedly at unmoving brother* well i'll be wating here wen he wakes up then *crouches down and lays beside brother*

-Blackkit
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
good she seems better
il y a plus d’un an Ferndapple13 said…
worried
Thistlepaw! Thistlepaw! *sniffs unconcious apprentace* are you sure its the herbs, Lilypaw? He has a strange scent on him.........but i cant destinquesh if its a sickness or not.......and im serious wen i say it sort of smellls like...........prey.......the herbs dont even seem to be taking effect........could it be a new sickness?
hmmm
i think its nothin he is strong he will recover
worried
no its not nothing! Thistlepaw just seems to be getting sicker and sicker! And the herbs arent taking affect! Thats a problem if u thnk about it! *glances worrdly at the unconcious Thistlepaw*
worried
he will recover hav u met him he is very strong he will pull through he has his whole life ahead he will pull through i know it he is my brother
prey? *sniffs him* i dont think it smells like prey but different to you yes, it is not a new sickness but it is rare i dont know how he got it it's not contaouis he got it from a bad pieace of pray, here fernpaw go get me some yarrow quick! *puts the yarrow in thistlepaw's mouth* *thistlepaw starts to cough and coughs up a bit of mouse* there that sould make him abit better and he sould wake up.

and good nose fernpaw he smelled like pery becuase he was poisined by a rat
big smile
oh thts good *whispers into lilypaw's ear* she is special isnt she its obivous
il y a plus d’un an Moonbeam2 said…
worried
Thistlepaw r u okay i was so worried about u I thought i was going to lose u *shakes him a little and grooms his fur and watches him carefully*
crying
*noses unconcious brother* if hes better.....then why is his breathing slowing........Thistlepaw.......you cant leave me yet! *wails* Please recover!

-Blackkit
crying
Thistlepaw........................*looks down at paws and crys* Lilypaw we failed! Its to late! We couldnt figure it out fast enough! Hes............dead!
here *forses Chamomile down his throut* this will help his heart
il y a plus d’un an Pennypatch321 said…
crying
no... no... NO!! He can't be dead!! Why now? Why so young? Why him? Oh StarClan, please! Don't take him just yet! *looks at Lilypaw* There has to be something, ANYTHING, that will get him better. ANYTHING!
crying
*noses dead brothers fur and wails*
smile
puts paw on his chest and pushes down and stops *stares at blackkit then up and eyes go cloudy, then falls on ground* {Lilybreeze, he's not dead give him ice water from the clear pool} *gets up and tells the clan* fernpaw the clear pool is by the creek put it on a leaf NOT moss GO! GO! GO!
crying
He is DEAD he can't b he said he wouldnt leave and he would be there when i got my warrior ceramony he would have been a great mate if he wanted to be
angelic
Lilypaw.........stop trying.......his heart stopped a while ago..........*rests head on brothers fur*

-Blackkit
il y a plus d’un an crazything said…
angelic
*mist covors the ground* leave him i will take care of him *disappers*
angry
NO I WONT LET U! HE IS GOING TO LIVE! AND HE IS GOING TO BE A WARRIOR!
crying
*walks over to thistlepaw* why do you have to go *looks down sad*
il y a plus d’un an Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
The clan will greive for Thistlepaw.......he died young......but he will live on.........in our hearts.......
il y a plus d’un an bluestarluver10 said…
surprise
thistlepaw is dead? he was so young...starclan please take care of him...*cough* i don't feel good. walks away and steps on a sharp rock. meow!!! pulls rock out and paw starts bleeding. help!
crying
*runs around mewing in pain* it hurts and i'm bleeding really bad!
cloudy
Stop running! sit down. *looks around* Lilybreeze! We need your help over here please!
crying
*crys in pain* sits down and crys.
heart
here *puts a cobweb on her paw* this will stop the bleeding *here gives her a poppy seed* there eat that and you will fall alsleep *carries her to a nest in the den*
sad
*starts falling alsleep*yawn i'm hugery!
smile
eat when you wake up
*wakes up and limps over to see if there is any prey*
sick
*cough* me and my mentor are both sick*cough,cough,cough.throws up*
eww!!!
crying
*crys*
il y a plus d’un an iluvtony96 said…
its okay moonkit, he will live on in our hearts and in starclan. *licks the top of moonkits head* its okay....it has to be....its okay *sobs*
crying
*snives* thxs
here *gives outr catmint to the sick* now if you go out hunting check the prey before you eat it if it smells funny bring it here or if you feel sick come here
sad
can i hav a poppy seed my eyes are getting bloodshot
sick
*throws up*
worried
eww hairball!
sick
*cough cough* I think I have a cough. *cough cough* It doesn't seem like greencough. *cough cough* I'm just coughing. like there's an itch in my throught.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
sick
*throws up,blood dripps out of mouth*
surprise
*screames* eeeeewwww! *every hair stands on end* *runs away screaming*
worried
*gets a sad look on face*
sick
where is lilybreeze? *throws up blood* help!
smile
*peares back through the bushes* sorry its not u its just that i dont like blood or hairballs
il y a plus d’un an iluvtony96 said…
Dont die on us! what can i do lilybreeze?
sunny
come here featherpaw *checks heart, head, and breathing* well it seems you have a bruised lung from eihter doing to much work, or a fall but here *gives her yarrow* you shoud throw up i bit of blood then take this *gives her and herbs* this should help you heal and then you stay here and dont not do anything that makes you feel dizzy or means you have to move alot
smile
she wont lilypaw will help