Stormclan Medicine Tanière, Den

Tigerslily posted on Jan 27, 2010 at 10:47PM
This is the medicine den if your sick or see a sick cat send them here post your comments here and i'll give you what you need

~we are all clear~
~if you go out hunting check the prey before you eat it if it smells funny bring it here or if you feel sick come here~

(please post name and i'll add you)

Rainfire is now an elder and im a full med. cat

3/28/2010 I was Ill becuase of a lack of food these past few weeks, I ate once a day when My apprentice brought me food, i was tending to kits, that is why i was rarely seen, how ever I have recovered thanks to Greenpaw

3/29/2010 I am now training Greenpaw to become a med. cat appretice, she will get her warrior name soon

3/30/2010 Welcome Greenpetal as a Full Med. cat

4/1/2010 Lilybreeze has died of starvatoin.

7/5/10 Lostpaw becomes the new Med. cat apprentice, replaceing Daimondpaw
last edited on Jul 06, 2010 at 06:52PM

Stormclan 278 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 278

il y a plus d’un an Mistyflower said…
sick
*cough cough* Me... *cough!*
il y a plus d’un an StichxAngel4eva said…
sick
*cough* I think *cough* I only have *cough* cold so dont worry about *cough cough* me
il y a plus d’un an iluvtony96 said…
im coughing a little but not a lot jsut a little so you should treat everyone else before me, ill probably get over it on my own
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
worried
well i have a cold nothin big
il y a plus d’un an Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
*runs back panting* ok. I brought back the catmint! whew! here ya go! *drops catmint at Lilypaw's feet* I hope that's plenty!
il y a plus d’un an Tigerslily said…
smile
*looks down then back at sprusetail* Sprusetail i think you need a rest if yo work yourself to hard you'll get sick and thank you for the catmint
sick
it will WHEZZE these catmint hungry cats happy WHEZZE for a couple days
smile
your welcome, Lilypaw, and don't worry, i will rest. Thanks
il y a plus d’un an Ferndapple13 said…
big smile
k i gathered up tons of herbs.....but the catnip supply at two-leg place is almost gone and we need to save the rest for next year! So no more trips there! Anyway i gathered Chickweed and Coltsfoot! Mistyflower eat this Chickweed! Its like catnip! Meanwhile Spottedshadow u hav some too! And Nightstalker its better if u hav some colts foot because ur not as bad! And Bluefire u seem to be getting sicker, the more time passes by! so i think u should hav some Lavender if it gets any worse then come strait back to the med. cats den! And also after u've eaten that we hav tons of honey, so be free to take some but not to much! It will sooth ur throats! And Thistlekit by the way, heres some more coltsfoot by sunhigh ur cough should be fully gone!
smile
i dont go to twolegs gardens i go to the west past a small river theres a old two-leg garden with catnip in monds but take it easy with the chickweed
il y a plus d’un an Razorfang55555 said…
sick
*leans down and eats coltsfoot then swallows* i feel better already! *cough* well.....sort of *sneeze*
worried
here! *drops a small dose of Tansy at Thistlekits paws* this will help with ur cough! *brings more herbs out while Thistlekit licks up the Tansy* also heres some more coltsfoot but thats all i can give u! If i give u anymore herbs then u'll get a belly ache! *watches as Thistlekit licks up the herbs* so does that feel any better?
worried
*Thistlekit shakes head* my throat *sneeze* stopped hurting but my cough is still *cough cough* ........well its not gone......and now my head hurts.......
surprise
*Fernpaw touches nose to Thistlekits paw then lifts head with a horrifed look* Great Starclan! Ur not getting better, ur getting worse! but i was very careful to make sure that i used the right amount of herbs........and i stopped before i used to much.......did i do somthing wrong? Thistlekit ur whitecoughs turning into Greencough! Lilypaw wat do i do!?
heart
*touches his head* its not greencough it just you need rest and a little bit of catmint *gives him a little catmint and feverfew* now fernpaw he'll be fine let me handle Thristlekit's herbs for now somtimes keeping someone care helps even more so you can stay with him for the rest of the day and he sould be fine
last edited il y a plus d’un an
smile
*looks down and sniffs the chickweed, then eats it* Thank you Fernpaw I feel much better already.
*eats coltsfoot* ick, but thank you so much! ill be awesome right away now!
il y a plus d’un an Moonbeam2 said…
worried
oh i hope he is okay
sick
*cough cough* Chickweed might be like *cough!* catmint but *cough coughb HACK* it doesn't taste *cough* as good. *cough HACK HACK!*
il y a plus d’un an zhuzhupets123 said…
sad
wow r u sick!
smile
here mistyflower you dont seem to respond to chickweed as well as some *gives her catmint and poppy seeds* and a little rest will help to
angry
*bristles fur* hey who r the two strangers at the top! Stormstar ddnt say anything about any new clan members!
crying
me i asked to join
worried
well srry......but this is the worst time to get new members with so much sickness floading in the camp...........u could easily catch it to......
smile
well i feel fine and who is stormstar i havnt meet her
il y a plus d’un an Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
i thnk ur wrong Fernpaw, we should always open our paws to new cats that r willing to join! Ezpecially kitz! But only if they can follow the rules!
who r u and I will don't worry can i go play?
il y a plus d’un an bluestarluver10 said…
smile
*cough* i'm getting better.
cool
if u were talking to me, then my names Stormstar!
big smile
okay hi stormstar
mischievous
welcome Moonkit! *grunts in a friendly way* want to play! *drops down on front paws* i bet i could beat u at a tussel! By the way im Thistlekit!
cloudy
Thistlekit thats very nice to play but maybe tomoreo your still sick i dont want all are kits sick ok fernpaw is sick so you to can play sorry moonkit i just dont want you sick *licks moonkit head in comfort* now go find spruseleaf and ask her to take you out for a walk
big smile
I'll be glad to take Moonkit out for a walk! it'll be nice to get out of camp for a while...
smile
thirstlepaw is better so u can go play now
sick
*cough sneeze cough cough cough cough*
big smile
yeah Thistlekit i will take that challege me and Nightkit tussel all the time he says im quick and adjally and im good at fast jabs
smile
ooo a fight i want to watch FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
*chuckles* kits are soo cute!

*gasp* Stormstar! are you okay? I think you should go see Lilypaw right away!
big smile
bring it on apprentice
heart
ok Stormstar come on *gives her catmint* eat this then go back to sleep
sick
*cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough* im getting *sneeze* sick..........

-Blackkit
here *gives him catmint and honey* i hope this sickness ends
Moonkit, Nightkit! are u's hungry yet? and make sure u don't go to near the sick cats! I dont want u getting sick!
do you need an assistant? featherpaw and i can always help, its builds character for her to understand jsut how though you have it
big smile
I wont go near them and im staving i want fresh kill!
il y a plus d’un an silverflare1520 said…
hmmm
Not part of the conversation but isn't there something even worse then greencough? I faintly remember this giant plague...
big smile
blackcough rite lilypaw
worried
Blackcough? *shudders* Don't you cough *cough* up blood when you *cough* have blackcough? *coughity HACK WHEEZE!*
blackcough is worse but it doesnt come from greencough as easyily like greencough comes from whitecough, i cant help much after you get blackcough but everyone is getting better some faster then others, *gives mistyflower catmint*
worried
*Thistlepaw lays unmoving in nest, dosnt react or even flinch as Blackkit noses his brother* Hes not dead but he wont wake up! And theres a weird scent coming off him!

-Blackkit