shalivi Reserectors Revenge

Valorthefallen posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 02:19AM
Rez: (evil laugh) Finaly I Will destroy humanity and that retched little Raxus will join them in extinction!

shalivi 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Sara-light said…
Bryan: *Watching him from afar* Freak...

Bryan is an eleven year old, brown wolf. He has telekinesis (though its very weak since hes young), and the ability to use Chaos emeralds.
il y a plus d’un an Valorthefallen said…
Rez: I herd that (stabs at you with sword of the soul eater) DIE!
Bryan: *Uses his telekinesis to hold the sword back long enough for him to run, and hide behind another house* Jeez, hes mad...(Silently) I wish Sonic would just get a damn phone for once, how am I gonna find him now? *Runs away as quickly as he can*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Rez: (teleports in front of you and lights you on fire)
( Don't use "you", he's not me, silly )

Bryan: *Makes a force field around himself*...*Gives him a nervous smile* You wouldn't kill a kid, would ya'?

Rez: that all depends if humanity is your friend if so then join them in extinction.
Bryan: *Sees Sonic in the distance*...*Removes the force-field and runs*

Sonic: *Zooms past Rez, and carries Bryan*

Bryan: About time!

Sonic: *Puts him down in a safe area* Stay here, kiddo! *Runs back to Rez*
Rez: what makes you think you can harm me hedgehog? (surrounds self in dark fire summons zombies) DESTROY THEM MY ZOMBIE MINIONS MY DAY OF RECKONING HAS COME!!!! (evil laugh)
Sonic: Zombies? This dude's way out of his mind!
Rez: oh am I look around you sonic! Youll notice about 500 undead soldiers are surrounding you (draws sword) KILL HIM!
Sonic: Shit! *Runs off*
Rez: the final sstep to my ultimate revenge is done! NOW WE KILL THE HUMAN RACE ANND THE HEDGEHOG!!
Sonic: There's gotta be a way to defeat this guy...*Snaps his fingers* The Chaos emeralds, of course!

Bryan: Do you usually talk to yourself? And do you even know where the emeralds are?

Sonic: Uhm...No.

Bryan: *Groans* Great...

Sonic: *Sees the army heading towards them* Lets go! *Carry's him, and runs off*
Rez: DO YOU REALLY THINK A FEW PUNY GEMS CAN STOP ME I'M A GODLING ONLY DIVINE POWERS CAN HARM ME!! (appears In front of sonic and scratchs him with claws)