aléatoire Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

aléatoire 599 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 599

il y a plus d’un an TheLefteris24 said…
This Song hits right in the feels. Found the Melody along with the Beat to be quite soothing and I especially liked the Vocals. I feel like it's perfect to listen to when Night or early Morning comes and you are lost in thought. Pretty good in overall !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Is this Japanese City Pop? il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I believe so !!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 2ntyOnePilots said…
Haha my account will not allo2 me to access the song, but I’m sure I’d like it, because you have a pretty sick taste in music.
Here’s one from Silence The Wolves. I know all the members, and I have a deep respect for the lead bassist and second vocalist, Isabelle Hyde.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Ohhh maan... That's such a shame... I'm pretty sure toi would appreciate it indeed. Still, thank toi and likewise for you. I know that I can expect something Hype !!!! il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I like this song. il y a plus d’un an
Uhhh.... Is it just me or the Video isn't available at all? I got transfered to Youtube through it as well and it only took me to the Main Page. I searched and couldn't find that particular Song being available for me to listen actually. Still, I found a Cover and gave it a listen. I certainly liked what I heard. A touchy one I could say. It provoked Emotion and took me away. That's for sure !!!!
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
I like the guitars in this song. His higher notes are pretty cool too. Overall it's a pretty catchy song.
Sounds menacing yet kinda relaxing at times as well. Those tense / dramatic / dark vibes this Song emanates certainly fit my aesthetic. It is a strong one. I really like it in overall !!!!
il y a plus d’un an SwordofIzanami said…
It's a catchy metal. Nothing else.
SwordofIzanami commented…
Goddammit copyright! il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
That's always really annoying. I managed to download it before it got removed. If toi need the file I might be able to send it to you. il y a plus d’un an
Ok sure! il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
I really hate it when that happens as well !!!! il y a plus d’un an
How have I forgotten about the best game of fanpop!?

I really love the vocals in this song. Like its so soothing. And then 1:34 happens and it's like, wild tho. I like it a lot. I think I'm gonna download this one lol.
IKR! The song I posté previously was the reason why I revived this forum! il y a plus d’un an
The song reminds me of someone who's been in deep struggle for a long time, but always ended up forward no matter what she's dealing with.
Ok! Where’s the invisible onion-cutting ninja hiding this time?! *stalks around the room, with tears streaming down my face*. Oh that song was..... beautiful. No... of course I didn’t cry hahaha.

I’ve got a good one here!
It’s Boyinaband. He’s a really cool YouTuber who is also incredibly good at rapping and writing edgy lyrics XD. No seriously he’s really cool. TW//
I couldn’t put a video in for some reason so uh... look at one of the following:

-Dead Fast Rap
-Pointless rap
-Good fast rap
-I’m not dead
-Murder!

Riku114 commented…
Ohhh I l’amour boy in a band il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an KataraLover said…
I watched all of those songs on Youtube and I wasn't impressed. I'm not a fan of rap AT ALL and don't consider it to be real music. It's just a bunch of talk singing and not real singing, along with being really fast. The guy does have some creative visuals but the only song that I enjoyed was I'm Not Dead because I relate to the song so much. Also, not to seem rude or anything, but can you limit to just ONE song per post from now on?
2ntyOnePilots commented…
“Loook at ONE of the following” il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yeah not everyone likes rap, but... many rappers are talented. In fact he ironically made a video on that very point. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I have to agree with geai, jay on this one. Just because it's not clean and classic vocals doesn't mean it isn't real singing. Rap is simply a different style of singing. It does take talent, it simply takes a different kind of talent than opera. Like I can do opera, it's one of my favori vocal styles to sing but I can't rap for the life of me so I have mad respect for people who can. il y a plus d’un an
Though do prefer Cher's version I was able to get into this one. She has very soothing and clean vocals. I think that you've introduced me to her before. I can get into it.
KataraLover commented…
Yep, I introduced toi to her quite a while back. She has such an amazing voice and yet isn't very well-known unless toi say that she was Chelsea on That's So Raven and Raven's Home. She has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard in my life. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I've actually never seen That's So Raven MDR so I know her par her voice. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an twinklestar11 said…
eh pretty good actually.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
IRK! Lindsey Sterling’s got lotsa talents il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I like this song il y a plus d’un an
KataraLover commented…
toi got me addicted to this song il y a plus d’un an
Really amazing and I actually played it a second time before I made my response. The violin is incredible, the singer has a great voice, and I know the feeling of being shattered so I relate to it on some level.
I really like the voice of Andrea Bocelli and Ariana Grande. It's almost like I'm listening to a story of a father and a daughter that are distances away from each other and yet still deeply remember each other.
KataraLover commented…
I looked up the English translation and you're actually not far off. il y a plus d’un an
This is a really pretty song. It reminds me of a lot of the stuff I listened to back in high school during my first anime phase! It kind of reminds me of a song called Shangri-La.
eh its ok but it has a great catchy tune
sorry im kinda picky of my songs a bit.
Eh! The guy has a good voice but sounds like a generic pop voice. It's a nice song but nothing all that special in my opinion.

YES! I know the song I picked is a Bratz song! DON'T JUDGE ME!
At first I wasn't into it but then the 0:45 happened. Lmao I remember this song, I played the video game and this was in the back ground. I like the vocals and the instruments. I swear if there's anything Bratz was good for, it was the music.

Speaking of;
Ahhh.... I missed this Forum a lot XD

That was one catchy Song. I really liked its spankiness !!!!
This song was one I was more or less indifferent to. Like I wanted to like it but I ended up completely neutral. Sorry, lol. I did like the vocals though, the singer has lots of talent.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Fair enough XD I can see where you're coming from !!!! il y a plus d’un an
I loved that one. It certainly had some good energy. The Vocals went along with the rest of the Music quite well !!!!
hard rock? not rlly my type. buts the song was kinda good

Tbh the original song wasn't my cup of tea. I actually like this version much better. I like his accent too.
il y a plus d’un an Economnomnomics said…
Wow. I really liked it...reminds me of the old thundercats!!

Btw...i dunno why I can't embed Videos here. Anyway...here is the link link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Take out the s in https il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Pretty much !!!! il y a plus d’un an
Economnomnomics commented…
Thanks! il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
No problem il y a plus d’un an
You know, all this time of being here and I still haven't listened much to J or K Music XD JPop, KPop, that kind of Rap and Hip-Hop, etc. Honestly, there is quite a bunch of Fans in here it always surprises me why I haven't got affected yet and got more into this type of Music. I feel like I could talk with everyone about another common ground we share XD Seeing this now, I still question myself. Why I haven't gotten into this stuff sooner?

Seriously, that was amazing. Loved it. The Vocals, the Beat and the Melody going along with them, the Choreography, the Aesthetic of the Video in overall. It took me away actually. Made me think of a few things. Really felt like a trip. So, 10/10 for sure. Would definitely listen to it again and now I'm really urged to do more research so thank you for that !!!!
Economnomnomics commented…
Haha....See? XD That's why Madkid is my récent favourite :D I'm so glad that toi liked it as much as I did :DD That was a really good review. Thanks for listening. =D Yup. Hope toi won't be disappointed par your research. Best of luck!! il y a plus d’un an
Right from the first cord I knew that I'd like this song. It is exactly the kind of music I usually listen to. I loved the instruments and the vocals. This is a song that will be going on to my ipod lol. It's got this menacing quality that I love.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Knew toi were going to appreciate it. This Series has a lot of great Songs. Many being in the same pace as this !!!! il y a plus d’un an
not rlly into that kind of singing. but i love the music,in my opinion it would be better without words.

I like this song. In general I like songs about the summer. The lyrics are cool and the vocals are pleasing.
il y a plus d’un an uploaded900 said…
A metal and dub combo, reminds me 2013... Anyway I really like the vocals at 1:55
zanhar1 commented…
Those are the vocals I like too lol. il y a plus d’un an
Not bad at all. He's a good rapper. I like the part at 1:00 better though. He has a nice voice.
That was a pretty interesting listen. Gave me some mixed vibes. A bit Mystical, Nostalgic and Powerful as well. Really liked it. Would definitely listen to it again !!!!
I forgot how much I like Alicia. This is a good song by her that I haven't heard before. I like the beat and (of course) her vocals. She looks really pretty in the video too.
Uhhh...okay...it's creepy and... kinda annoying too...sorry....

(I suggest not watch the video itself since it contains spoilers for Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters.)
Quite a beautiful Song. How I should describe the Vibe? Longing? Melancholic but still hopeful / energetic in a way. Loved it. With this now I would certainly love to see the Anime Movies about Godzilla as well. Still on my ''Plan to Watch'' List XD !!!!
This song is really head bobbing and really fun to listen to. It sounds like a song I would play to get into the mind of a character I'm writing in my book. Really great song!

TRIGGER WARNING with this song, which includes domestic abuse/violence and a child hearing it all happen.
zanhar1 commented…
Since toi got skipped; I was able to enjoy this song; I feel like it's a rather touching one with a very deep theme. The video is rather sad as well and to some degree I find it relateable. For that I can appreciate it. il y a plus d’un an
For the reasons stated above, I think I’ll decline this one. Thanks for the warning thou. I’ve been desperate to post a song for a while, so if you don’t mind, may I continue? :)

I adore this cover. I just think it’s real awesome... I’m curious to see other peoples opinion!
KataraLover commented…
-_- il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Sorry il y a plus d’un an
Honestly it sounds just like any other cover I've heard. I'm more impressed with her guitar skills.
The song is pretty neat. I especially enjoyed Rakim's rap part. I wish I could hear more of him in the song.

I never cared for RWBY, but damn, they make some pretty amazing songs.
I was expecting something vocaloid when I saw the character, but it's actually melancholic and quite pretty.
I've been meaning to listen to this band more. I'm always fond of Russian bands. All three of them have lovely voices . I think the chick at 1:53 has my favorite voice. Just a pretty song imo.
I can't stand Halsey or her voice, so naturally it's going to be shitty. No offense.
il y a plus d’un an pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
lul.
I miss this forum. Anyway, the lyrics are what really make the song, especially with "I don't wanna let fear rule my life" line.

The name of the song is "Bamboo Forest" for those who can't read Chinese letters (including myself)
il y a plus d’un an DeiJambastion said…
Not my type of music tbh.

Lyrics of this are in the description of the original video.
Not bad at all! This kind of reminds me of Kokia and Akiko Shikakta, both of which I really like. The composition and vocals are just breath taking.
Hm. Interesting. Kinda reminds me of Metroid for some reason. Idk why.

It's not in English but... it's the very original theme.
I prefer the english theme song by far

I prefer the dubbed song as well. Especially during Battle City. The song above is eh to me. Not really my type.

I've seen two translations of this song but I'm not sure which one is more accurate...
link) and link
It has been a while since I listened to such a Serene Song. This type of Melody reminds me a lot of some all time favorite Tracks of mine from various Series I have been watching ever since I was a little kid which makes me feel pretty nostalgic now. The old / classic vibes are apparent. In overall, I really like it !!!!
Wow! It's so creepy and cinematic sounding. Like something that would be in a movie that is a horror, dark fantasy, mystery, or thriller. The singing is great with her showing she can sound quiet and eerie while also showing her power. The instrumental music is so epic and kind of mesmerizing. Hell! I'm surprised Zanny didn't respond to this song because it really sounds like it's right up her alley lol.
zanhar1 commented…
xP That song is actually on my iPod. il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
Omg! Someone finally replied! THANK toi !!!! il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
And glad toi liked it. Agreed, my thoughts exactly XD !!!! il y a plus d’un an