aléatoire Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

aléatoire 2382 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2382

il y a plus d’un an Dreamtime said…
i hate glee
il y a plus d’un an Haonako said…
i dont ship phan
why do most girls want to be short like bruh enjoy the weather i would love to be up there
324anna commented…
I would l’amour being short because I find it very cute, but I always thought most girls wanted to be tall. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I always thought most wanted to be tall as well. I guess that depends on where toi live though. il y a plus d’un an
Haonako commented…
yee most people here are so tall im cry il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an uploaded900 said…
Pretty Little Liars is BORING
il y a plus d’un an 324anna said…
This may have been brought up before but anyway.
I actually really like Nickelback.
il y a plus d’un an 324anna said…
I actually find Justin Bieber kinda hot. I hate him, but I can't deny that he is (in my opinion) quite good looking, although he looks pretty girly.
il y a plus d’un an uploaded900 said…
I don't like Paris Hilton as person, but I think some of her songs are good like "Stars are Blind''
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
I can actually tolerate Nicki Minaj when she's not doing that nasal voice.
uploaded900 commented…
That weird nasal voice like she's choking is the only thing I find amusing about her. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an PeacefulCritic said…
Laura Marano isn't really that untalented, that people have to make polls about it. Sure she isn't exactly talented but, in no way is she bad at what she does. She's just eh at it and besides the role they played her as is very boring to start with so, who ever would have played it will come out as annoying and very boring. Especially with the force dialog that can be easily blamed on the writers for making such stupid dialog.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Laura Marano isn't really that untalented, that people have to make votes about it. Sure she isn't e
i actually like the tumblr messaging system where you cant see the previous messages sent bc it saves you from seeing lots of awkward embarrassing responses
tamore commented…
I have an extension that lets me see them anyway whoops il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Zeppie said…
I don't normally go as far to hate things BUT...
I would absolutely HATE it if anime worlds owned by Square Enix were included in Kingdom Hearts 3. I just can't stand for that to happen, yet for some reason this is a very popular opinion to include it on the Kingdom Hearts club which is getting annoying.

And I'm not an anime hater, I love anime, but just keep it away from Kingdom Hearts. It would take away from what makes Kingdom Hearts special, which is classic Disney and Final Fantasy.
Heck, including The World Ends With You was going too far for me.
In future titles beyond KH3? Sure. But leave the Xehanort saga as it is, anime/star wars/marvel excluded.
Riku114 commented…
Amen il y a plus d’un an
scarletunicorn commented…
Same! I cringe whenever i see a dumb vote talking about Fullmetal Alchemist ou something. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an tamore said…
I don't feel like it's a big deal if people do any drugs short of heroin and meth. Who cares if people do acid, Molly, shrooms, pills etc.? It's not that bad.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
It's not a big deal. I've been there and done that. But, toi can't do it for long before it starts to fuck toi up. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Renarimae said…
I don't like babies.
Haonako commented…
same il y a plus d’un an
uploaded900 commented…
neither do I il y a plus d’un an
i actually like fanpop and the fact that its not that popular
zanhar1 commented…
Saves us from trolls to a degree. il y a plus d’un an
being shy is not cute at all
Regina Mills looks better with short hair. It suits her more.
il y a plus d’un an x-Yumi-x3 said…
I don't like the walking dead, I don't see the point.
Along with Orange is the new black, American horror story,
Scandal, Love and hip hop, blackish. Well I guess you could say
most shows on TV.
Zeppie commented…
The Walking Dead tv montrer is meh....the game however, that's ace. il y a plus d’un an
tamore commented…
oitnb is baller for its representation il y a plus d’un an
tamore commented…
same w Scandal actually il y a plus d’un an
dancing is silly
uploaded900 commented…
same il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DarkGirI27 said…
Clowns, and mimes especially, are adorable.
True! il y a plus d’un an
not sure how unpopular it is, but weed is safer than alcohol and should 100% be legalized and regulated in the US.
uploaded900 commented…
Its plus cancerous than alcohol and tobacco actually il y a plus d’un an
tamore commented…
^ sources? and y'know Marijuana is prescribed as a treatment to a lot of health problems bc it works and doesn't have a lot of bad side effects, right? il y a plus d’un an
tamore commented…
link il y a plus d’un an
Also, unpopular on Fanpop but popular everywhere else - "xD" and "x3" etc. are annoying af.
il y a plus d’un an Ayaka said…
I actually miss the Fanpop chat system..... I'd like to talk to all ya'll
DarkGirI27 commented…
Uh, I actually agree with this one o.o il y a plus d’un an
I loved fanpop's popout feature it was so useful for my lazy bum. :P
Zeppie commented…
Same here! il y a plus d’un an
I hate the smell of tuna!
Zeppie commented…
I think that's a populaire opinion >.< Tuna tastes and smells nasty. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Ayaka said…
I think that Lord of the Rings is better than Harry Potter..
Marion18 commented…
Me too il y a plus d’un an
Totally. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an XxLostAngelxX said…
Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered. There is no doubt in my mind.
soup is disgusting
Hating One Direction doesn't make you cool. There's nothing problematic about them, shut up and let people enjoy the music,
Zeppie commented…
Exactly. People always jump on the hate bandwagon because they're afraid to think for themselves and the consequences for thinking differently. Happens with so many things. il y a plus d’un an
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
blackpanther666 commented…
ou they genuinely dislike them and aren't afraid to voice that opinion. Not common, but I'm sure it happens. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Zeppie said…
I agree with the call to fire Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. Yes, he was the key to the show, and it will be an inevitable failure without him (if they decide to continue that is). Yes, he was a lively personality and a great presenter. HOWEVER, what he did was out of line and deserved the consequence he got.
You can't go through life expecting to get away with vile acts because you hold an important position career-wise. You need to face the consequences of your actions, and it is good that the BBC stood him down.
People supporting Jeremy over this matter are loonies. Yes, I like Jeremy, but no, I don't support his actions.
Rational thinking is lost on so many people...
i love nature and all but camping isnt fun
underground kpop > kpop
the government killed MLK
XxLostAngelxX commented…
That isn't an opinion, it's a fact. His family sued the government and won because the government really did kill him (link) il y a plus d’un an
tamore commented…
^ bruh they won but it's still contested as a conspiracy theory. chill out. il y a plus d’un an
XxLostAngelxX commented…
I am chill. I wasn't aware that toi knew about the case. A lot of people don't. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an IceBeam13 said…
I'm a gamer who's not really into Legend of Zelda games.
people who unnecessarily correct others come across as annoying, not intelligent.
uploaded900 commented…
Yeah and they think think they're so smart because of that. My sister always does that to me and its annoying il y a plus d’un an
luckyPink commented…
So true! il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Especially if it's over a minor spelling mistake. >.> Like if toi can still clearly understand what the person is saying...chill. il y a plus d’un an
hot dogs are nasty
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Agreed il y a plus d’un an
Dreamtime commented…
:) il y a plus d’un an
the transgender / cisgender binary is just as harmful as male / female or heterosexual / homosexual
going to the dentist is not so bad
il y a plus d’un an poulamikundu said…
BITTER-GOURD IS THE MOST DELECIOUS VEGETABLE
WALTER E DISNEY COULD NOT DRAW CARTOONS
LET IT GO FROM FROZEN IS A BAD SONG
MICHAEL JACKSON COULD NOT DANCE WELL
ANGRY BIRDS IS A BAD GAME
u want more?
I l’amour MJ, but agree on most of the others. Angry Birds is just a time waster when you're waiting at the doctor ou something. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an egyptprincess7 said…
I don't care about Zayn leaving One Direction.
uploaded900 commented…
neither do I il y a plus d’un an
twilight isn't horrible
il y a plus d’un an luckyPink said…
angry
I know it will sound crazy but here i go:
I HATE Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lawrence and the stupid Hunger Games!!!! I cant even bear the sight of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uploaded900 commented…
Hating JB isnt unpopular, but I cant stand JLaw either! Shes a huge hypocrite and annoying. il y a plus d’un an
I think it's weird as fuck when older people are really into things intended for children like Disney movies, Disney channel, My Little Pony, Steven Universe etc. especially if the characters are sexualized or overly romanticized. Tbh I feel like if you're older than like 10 and still into this stuff you need to grow up.
blackpanther666 commented…
I don't know how unpopular an opinion that is, but I blatantly disagree. I think people can like whatever they want and not be judged for it... then again, to each their own. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
^ Same, I don't intend any offense here but; if a person likes a thing they like it. I mean I liked Winx when I was like 10 are toi saying right when I turned 11 I wasn't allowed to like it anymore? I do agree though that things intended for children shouldn't be sexualized as a child could come across it and that's not cool. But I know some completely mature people who are into MLP. Maturity isn't defined par what shows a person likes. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
no one really recognizes people who make software for the better
"Jem and The Holograms" isn't all that bad of a show. In fact if you get through how outdated the show is, it's actually has some pretty mature, complex and sometimes pretty dark themes in the show. I deeply suggest it to anyone who haven't watched it. You can find the whole series on Netflix or Kisscartoon.com.
 "Jem and The Holograms" isn't all that bad of a show. In fact if toi get through how outdated the sh
il y a plus d’un an KittyBlue said…
I really like Vold mort in harry potter series!
il y a plus d’un an kittyluv57 said…
I honestly believe Nicki Manaj is a beautiful person inside and out.
XxLostAngelxX commented…
The people I follow on tumblr agree with this statement 100%. Based on what little I know of Nikki Manaj, she seems like an alright sort of person. il y a plus d’un an
kittyluv57 commented…
I know for certain the people on tumblr agree, but as fir here on fanpop I'm not so sure. il y a plus d’un an
I do not like Fairy Tail. It's overrated.
Spoiler for those who haven't read HP yet.

I wasn't that sad when Sirius Black died.
KataraLover commented…
The only time I was ever somewhat sad about a character dying in Harry Potter was with Bellatrix. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Pretty much lol. She's the only character I ever cried for. xD il y a plus d’un an
Yes! il y a plus d’un an
Why is everyone complaining that Frozen is everywhere but, no one so far complained about sailor moon or Pokemon being everywhere you look? Hack Mlp has been getting very popular and no one complains about that either; so what's the big fuss about Frozen being overrated and everywhere too?
 Why is everyone complaining that La Reine des Neiges is everywhere but, no one so far complained about sailor mo
KataraLover commented…
What MLP, Sailor Moon, ou Pokemon songs do toi hear on the radio? La Reine des Neiges has managed to be plus all over the place than all that stuff and it's not even good. At least in my personal opinion. But with that said, Sailor Moon is AWFUL! il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I have complained about MLP before lol. toi should have seen fanpop about a an ou so back aléatoire was spammed with it. I haven't seen much SM around here though. Now Frozen...I was a WalMartand found a box of La Reine des Neiges cereal... il y a plus d’un an
PeacefulCritic commented…
That sounds awful well, at least they aren't doing it now. il y a plus d’un an
Stairs > Elevators
uploaded900 commented…
Stairs can be scary! (escalators that is) il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I hate escalators. But I am terrified of elevators. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
That's why I don't like 'em. When I was a kid I got stuck in one with my claustrophobic grandma. il y a plus d’un an