jeu de rôle aléatoire The Lost Slayer

XxLostAngelxX posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 09:45PM
The Lost Slayer

"In every generation there is a chosen one; one girl in all the world with the power to stop the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness. She is The Slayer."

Plot:
Welcome to Sunnydale, California! On the surface this town appears to be like any other but that's only if you choose to ignore the amount of people who go missing, the freaky murders, and whatever the lunch ladies are feeding our children.
Sunnydale is actually sitting on top of The Hellmouth, the entrance to Hell and the sight of mystical energies that have a habit of attracting beings such as Vampires, various demons, and other unpleasant things.
That is why The Slayer exists. The Slayer is a girl who has been chosen by The Powers That Be to defend the Hellmouth, under the guidance of her Watcher, and kill anyone who threatens Sunnydale.
Unfortunately, the current Slayer has vanished without a trace and as a new Slayer can only be chosen when the previous one dies, it's up to the Potential Slayers and their Watchers to take over until The Lost Slayer is found.

Potential Slayers:
Are always girls and are between the ages of 12-18. They are the girls who may one day be selected by The Powers That Be to become The Slayer, when the current one is killed. They have superhuman strength and healing abilities. They are taught to hone these skills by their Watcher and their lives largely depend on what kind of Watcher they have (I.e Some Watchers will allow their Potential Slayers to have social lives and attend school. Some will see them as merely a weapon and will go as far as to remove their Potential Slayers from their families and raise them as killing machines). No matter what they have been told never to reveal to other humans that they are Potential Slayers...but some do break the rules.

Watchers:
Can be male or female but are always of guardianship age and are significantly older than their Potential Slayer (28+). Watchers are trained since the age of 10 by The Watcher's Council, how to fight in hand-to-hand combat, research possible links between strange happenings and demonic action, as well as how to protect their Potential Slayer. Some Watchers will allow their Potential Slayers to have social lives and attend school. Some will see them as merely a weapon and will go as far as to remove their Potential Slayers from their families and raise them as killing machines. Watchers often work undercover at menial jobs to keep an eye on the goings on in Sunnydale. No one but other Watchers and Potential Slayers may know their true identities.

Vampires:
Are immortal beings, who can only be killed with a stake through the heart. They look like everyone else, until they are ready to feed on you, then their eyes turn yellow and their fangs come out. They love to kill Potential Slayers more than anyone else because the blood of a Potential Slayer is sweeter and gives them added strength. Any vampire who kills a Potential Slayer also gets some major bragging rights.

Demons:
They come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. Every type of demon possess it's own unique ability. Some are more deadly than others. Demons do not feed on Potential Slayers (or humans for that matter) but they will happily kill them to one day complete their goal of ridding the world of humans, so that demons will be the only creatures left.

Sorcerers/Sorceresses:
Are humans with magical abilities. Depending on who they choose to serve (either The Powers That Be (good guys) or The First (bad guys)) they may prove to be a valued ally to Potential Slayers (perhaps even helping to find The Lost Slayer) or they may be yet another horrific threat. They tend to blend in with other humans.

Normal Humans:
Just as it suggests. Most folks in Sunnydale are completely unaware of the constant danger that surrounds them. Some are aware and may be helping the Potential Slayers. Some are aware and know better than to get involved in what would surely prove to be a suicide mission.

Potential Slayer Character Sheet:
Name:
Who is your Watcher?:
Does Your Watcher let you have friends/go to school/live with your family?:
Bio:
Anything else you want to add?:

Watcher Character Sheet:
Name:
If you work undercover, what do you work as?:
Name of Potential Slayer:
Do you let your Potential Slayer go to school/have friends/live with family?:
Any Special Skills?:
Bio:

Vampire Character Sheet:
Name:
Have you ever killed a Potential Slayer/ a previous Slayer/ or a Watcher?:
Bio:

Demon Character Sheet:
Name:
What is your unique power?:
Have you ever killed a Potential Slayer/a previous Slayer/or a Watcher?:
Bio:

Sorcerer/Sorceress Character Sheet:
Name:
How long have you been practicing magic?:
Are you working for The Powers That Be or The First?:
Bio:
Anything else you'd like to add?:

Normal Human Character Sheet:
Name:
How long have you lived in Sunnydale?:
Do you know anything about the truth of Sunnydale?:
Bio:

Rules:
-No godmodding (many of the beings listed here take a lot to kill but all of them can die)
- Regardless of what you are you can kill off another character but please ask permission beforehand
- Cursing and sex are ok
- If you have any questions just ask

(Yes, this RP is loosely based off of Buffy The Vampire Slayer but I'm working it in such a way that you don't need to see the show to join in. This RP is open to everyone and I appreciate your participation.)

Enjoy!

The Lost Slayer "In every generation there is a chosen one; one girl in all the world with the po

jeu de rôle aléatoire 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an BanetteGhosneir said…
[Watcher & Sorceress]

Name: Yveltal

How long have you been practicing magic?: Since the age of 4

Are you working for The Powers That Be or The First?: The Powers That Be (Jack to be exact)

Bio:
A sorceress girl, born and raised by Jack, her entire life she was taken care of, taught and grown with and by Jack, she had stopped depending on him after she turned 18, but she still gets taken care of by Jack, she wishes to be a help to whichever Potential Slayer Jack will adopt

Anything else you'd like to add?:
She cannot cast water Magic
 [[b]Watcher & [u]Sorceress[/u][/b]] [b]Name:[/b] Yveltal [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]Gender:[/b] Fema
Riku114 commented…
Really? Yveltal? il y a plus d’un an
BanetteGhosneir commented…
yes :3 i dunno why you're surprised/annoyed, i use humanized pokemon alot of the time il y a plus d’un an
[Watcher & Sorceress]

Name: Jack

If you work undercover, what do you work as?: Police

Name of Potential Slayer: Ida Santiago

Do you let your Potential Slayer go to school/have friends/live with family?: Yes

Any Special Skills?:
I: He cannot be turned into a vampire, he will instantaneously die if you try
II: He can teach magic, but he can't use magic himself
III: He's great at solving cases/puzzles

Bio:
Jack was raised by a family of Watchers, his sister was a potential Slayer until she died, he doesn't mourn for her, in his line of work his motto is always the same.
"if you're ready to kill, then be ready to be killed"
Jack at first didn't want to become a officer of the law, but he realized that the Police has alot of influence in cases and the happenings of the city, he would be able to easily manipulate cases and reports. and he'd be able to easily get his slayer out of school in case of emergencies.

He has a magic gun with Holy Bullets
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 [[b][u]Watcher[/u] & Sorceress[/b]] [b]Name:[/b] Jack [b]Age:[/b] 41 [b]If toi work underco
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Welcome aboard! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
(i'm not gonna join Sorry but i have to prase your for the buffy the vampire slayer thing...)
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Oh alright. Well toi know where to find us if toi change your mind :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an XxLostAngelxX said…
[Sorceress]
Name: Lilly Ragnar

Appearance: (pic)

How long have you been practicing magic?: 7 years

Are you working for The Powers That Be or The First?: The First

Bio: When Lilly was 14, she was viciously attacked by what she would later discover was, a vampire. Having no knowledge of such creatures, she was ill prepared to fight back. That's when a Watcher by the name of Luca Vegar, appeared and slayed the vampire. As it turns out Luca's Potential Slayer had been killed but days before.

Luca soon took Lilly under his wings and a friendship was born. This was how Lilly was first introduced to magic. It began innocently enough but soon Lilly had gotten away from Luca's tutorage and began delving into the dark magics. That is when she discovered Malorth; a demon that could be summoned to the earthly plain through magic.

Lilly summoned Malorth into the world and the demon took human form. Lilly hid Malorth from Luca; not wanting him to know of the potential danger she had placed the world in. Then Luca was assigned a new Potential Slayer. Lilly became jealous of Luca's affection for the other girl and told Malorth.

Malorth then took it upon himself to end Lilly's misery by killing Luca. Lilly was first horrified when she discovered what Malorth had done to her former friend but later adjusted and Malorth swore to her that he would never betray her like Luca had.

Anything else you'd like to add?: Lilly knows about The Lost Slayer and she thinks it is absolutely ridiculous that anyone believes that she can be found
 [Sorceress] Name: Lilly Ragnar Age: 20 Appearance: (pic) How long have toi been practic
[Demon]

Name: Malorth

Appearance: (pic)

What is your unique power?: Emense strength. The ability to see inside another's body (meaning he can read minds as well as see organs and damage them without cutting them open).

Have you ever killed a Potential Slayer/a previous Slayer/or a Watcher?: Yes, Malorth has killed many; most notably, the Watcher Luca Vegar

Bio: (See Lilly's Bio as they coincide)

Anything else you want to add?: Malorth would be even more powerful if he were to go back to his normal demonic form. He remains in his human appearance as a show of loyalty to Lilly.
 [Demon] Name: Malorth Age: 110 Appearance: (pic) What is your unique power?: Emense
[Malorth's original demonic form]
 [Malorth's original demonic form]
((I'm gunna make a demon too :3, tell me if i need to change anything))
Name: Grim the Reaper

What is your unique power?:
[Flame of Souls]
His arm that holds the scythe burns with a flame that ignores anything on the physical plane, Armour and clothing have no effect on it, water cannot douse it, it burns straight to the soul, but if it is not constantly applied, it will only last for 2 minutes apon whoever he puts it on (he has to do physical contact to put it on though)

[Scythe of Life]
Grim's Scythe is one with Grim, Grim cannot be killed until you dissipate his physical body, then you have 1 hour to destroy the scythe, if the scythe is not destroyed, Grim will return.

[Death's Darkness]
Grim's body is pure darkness, if there is no light cast, or a shadow is present, Grim cannot be seen whilst in it.

Have you ever killed a Potential Slayer/a previous Slayer/or a Watcher?: Yes

Bio:
The keeper of the Dead, Grim is one of the oldest demons in all of time, and though he has been known to be neutral until attacked, if your death is near, he will attack you, if your potential death is near, Grim will follow you, and see if you can avoid your own Death, he has sometimes been seen passing souls on to be judged, he is a natural force of nature in the world. but as humans always do: destroying nature is part of Human Nature

Although it isn't actual Omnipresence, copies of Grim will appear to those that have died to pass them on, Grim and his copies all share the same mind at the same time, but a copy can't attack.
 ((I'm gunna make a demon too :3, tell me if i need to change anything)) [b]Name:[/b] Grim the Reaper
il y a plus d’un an Angel_Kiss said…
[Potential Slayer Data: Santiago, Ida]

Name: Ida Santiago

Appearance: (click image to make it larger)

Who is your Watcher: (who ever wants to claim her..)

Does your Watcher lets you have Friends/go to school/live with your parents?: yes

Bio: Ida grew up in a pretty 'average' family with her parents both being sorcerers. She begin training at a young age, she was very fond of weapons and killing. People around her thought her as a cold blooded demon, but she didn't mind, her main focus was to vanquish all evil and become the best.

Anything you want to add?: As you can see below, thats her favorite weapon.
 [[i][b]Potential Slayer Data: Santiago, Ida[/i][/b]] [b]Name[/b]: Ida Santiago [b]Age[/b]: 17
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Glad to have someone else rejoindre us :) il y a plus d’un an
BanetteGhosneir commented…
Since i have the only Watcher, if no one else joins and wants to claim her, can i? il y a plus d’un an
Angel_Kiss commented…
Sure sure il y a plus d’un an
Angel_Kiss commented…
Sure sure il y a plus d’un an
((Anyone interested in joining?))