jeu de rôle aléatoire The Ones That Don't Belong

Sableye21 posted on May 21, 2014 at 12:48AM
[Warning]

You arrive in a town called Stonesville. The people are weird we you see them,some pale skinned. Everybody is like that. It's like YOU DON"T BELONG. Well...you don't know it but they're after you. Every time humans come into Stoneville...there's always bloody murder. Some of those pale skinned creature [why can't I already say Vampires already lol] will help you...some won't. Now your alone...in a town...no escape.....just you and your friends...plus other people you find on the way.....Find a way out of Stonesville.....and get to safety without getting bit [Turning into deadly one/vamps] or eaten...

Character Sheet:

[Mine....MY OC!...COPYRIGHT lol....)

Human/Anti Vamp [Helps Human]/Deadly Vamps/Other?: Dragon/Human
(Yes..I will allow demons ect.)

Name: Stephano or S*doesn't have last name*
Personality: Laid-Back,Gets furious when friends are in danger,and gots lots of confidence when dealing with stuff.
Appearance: Pic
Bio: N/A (Allow if your an Other,and Deadly.....at least 2-3 lines for humans and anit-vamps

Rules:

Sex and Cursing aloud....about Sex...please don't put really descriptive words
Everything else is allowed to do....YAy xD

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­

You guys can do an Interview if you like......This is for anybody to join....and this rp is for my rping career and for my friends. I've been off lately so this is my arrival intro...

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­

jeu de rôle aléatoire 1002 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1002

il y a plus d’un an Firiel said…
(Okay.)

Eusis pouting. "If you really don't want me to be here, I'll leave." He stood up and walked to the door. Actually, he was having fun seeing her guilty expression.

Syne nodded and smiled, "I trust you, My Prince. Is it safe to say that you're fallen for me?" She smirked.

Lethe spontaneously blushing like crazy and her eyes get as wide as it could. She frozen there with her jaw dropped, couldn't say anything due the shock.
il y a plus d’un an Ayaka said…
Erik smirked at her reaction and pulled her closer to him as they both fall on to the bed "You're cute that way" he winked at her.

Alyss' puffed up cheeks blushed brightly once again "You honestly didn't get that burned....Right...?" she saw his wound healing faster than he got burned.

Ryuu smiled "Why not??"
Lethe then smiled bright and looked like she just won a lottery. "Yes Erik! Yes! I love you too!" she shouted it loud. She hugging him tight and was very happy.

Eusis smiled and walked over her. He climbed on the top of her and smirked. "Nah, sweetie... Just loving your guilty expression." He chuckled.

Syne chuckled and hugged his bare chest. "Love you too, Ryuu. I wonder what will Father say after hearing that we have started this relationship?" she rested her head on his chest.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
((Hahaha you seem to be confusing Ryuu with Eusis now :P))

Alyss bit her lips and looked away "Good......God you're hard to read...."

Erik smirked then quickly pecked her lips "Now settle down, I wouldn't want Alyss or Ryuu to barge in here" he winked at her.

"Father" Ryuu chuckled awkwardly "I'm sure he'll understand" he kissed her softly.

~~~Meanwhile outside the manor~~~~

"We've let the alone for a long time now" Priscilla stared out the window and into the dark sky. Miles was able to transport himself out of that gate of Hell and by her side again. "How did your mission go?" her lips perk up in a smile.

"Successful. They're completely occupied with each other" he smirked and held her close to him.

"Good" Viktor smiled as he held in his hand the staff of Hell which allowed him complete control over all vampires and other darkness in the town of Stoneville. "Very good indeed. We shall take the town by dawn and then, there will no longer be light for the citizens there."
((Yups, Sorry. I have another char named Ryouji and I always call him Ryuu for short. Kinda confusing me.. Hahaha. XD))

Eusis kissed her cheek. "Have I said you're so cute that I want to look at you always and then pinched that chubby cheeks of yours?" He teased.

Lethe blushed. "I think Ryuu or Alyss is also busy with their own partners that they won't care about us for a while." She always loved his way of kiss her, but she also wants a making out kiss and see what happens next.

Syne smiled and was taken back by his kiss. She blinked twice, making sure it was real before grabbing his face and kissed him back, even deeper.
((Sorry, I had entrance exams again))

Alyss rolled her eyes at him and pulled him on to the bed with her "Sleep here okay?" she asked shyly.

Ryuu smirked in the kiss and cupped her cheek, brushing her hair away from her face then pulling her on top of him as he laid down. He then pulled away for a while and kissed her forehead "You make me happy, Syne."

Erik chuckled as he lined his forehead on hers and kissed her again, deeper than before as he pushed her down and hovered over her. He nibbled slightly on her bottom lip, turning it into a make-out.
((It's fine.))

Eusis chuckled and kissed her. "Sure, sweetie. Anything you wish is my command."

Syne blushed and smiled gently. "And knowing that you're here make me happy too." She had harbored these feelings for many hundreds of years to the Prince, and in the end .. when she learns that this man is someone she loves ... She very happy, very happy ... to know the man who she thought was impossible love her and have this relationship with him ... He apparently also love her! It is a fact that once she knows best!

Lethe moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. She played with the ends of his hair and moaned again, enjoying this feeling that was new to her. She wondered if he ever do this to another girl besides her.
worried
((Ayaka... are you forget about this Rp?...))
((No I don't, Sorry Senior Year gets me really busy but I do try to reply within 2 days))

Erik smiled slightly then slipped his tongue. "Are you enjoying this Lethe?" he sent her a thought before wrapping an arm around her neck and pulling her closely.

Alyss blushed as she smiled shyly "Wonder what Ryuu and Erik are doing? I wonder what will happen next?"

Ryuu pulled her into his arms as he yawned "It's getting pretty late, wanna call it a day? I'm sure a lot has happened to us and maybe more to come. But I won't let anything happen to you."

((Sorry Firiel, I'll try harder :D Time skip?))
((No, no... I'm just a bit jealous that you keep replying on the Halo Rp, but not in this RP... Sorry, I'm the only child and I get easily jealous sometimes...))

Lethe kissed his deeper feeling his tongue get even deeper and roamed her mouth. She pulled him closer as well and ran her hand through his hair.

Eusis chuckled. "Dunno." He smirked and left her head up with his index finger. "Don't think about them, just focus on us... and we'll see what happen next..."

Syne blushed and then she smiled. "Yeah... Thank you, My Prince..."

((Ok ^_^ And about timeskip, yeah.. sure. But can you tell me what happened between those couples? Maybe they have sex or not... Or they just laying on the bed, make out all night..))
((Haha So sorry. A friend of mine wanted to revive it. And don't worry, I'll be on most of the time so I have more than enough time to reply. Oh and, idk, Viktor needs those three girls as virgins so I guess no sex :D))

Alyss wasn't ready for him just yet, she had a heavy feeling in her heart and she felt that it bothered her as much as the town bothered everyone else. "Let's wait for another time, yes?" she chuckled nervously but she held him close to her.

Ryuu smiled and rested his lips on hers again before he started to yawn again. "Well, I'll see you in the morning" he pulled away "Goodnight my angel."

Erik smirked as Lethe was getting sensual, he felt warm pulses beating throughout his body each time she moved in sync with him. He never wanted the moment to end.

~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~

Alyss was already out of bed and outside, sitting on top of one of the lamp posts. The morning was especially dark and the sun had been blocked by the clouds. Was this a sign of misfortune? Or was it just a really weird day?

"What are you sensing Alyss?" Miles chuckled as he watched her from across the street. He and Priscilla had been granted permission to go stalking today and perhaps initiate the plan already.

Erik moved around and smirked as Lethe's head rested on his chest. Last night was amazing even if it was just a make out, maybe tonight he'll get lucky? He stroked her head softly as a chuckle escaped him.

Ryuu smiled at Syne as he sat up and stretched his arms. He finally confessed his love for the angel he had loved for a long time and now he can't stop thinking about her. Would his Father approve of this? No matter, she was all he could think about.
((Okay. ^_^))

Eusis was never a very morning person, so he opened his eyes slightly, only to see that Alyss have gone out of nowhere. He groaned and then hugging his bolster tight, went into sleep again, waiting for someone to wake him up.

Yaten has standing on the balcony for the last one hour, watching the condition outside. Lethe not calling him for just having fun, that's impossible. So, he stood there until he saw Alyss with Miles and another new girl.

Lethe moaned slightly and then opened her eyes sleepily, smiling at Erik and then closed her eyes more, sleeping once again. As a vampire, of course she never get up very early. Last night was so beautiful, even the make out didn't end with sex, she still so happy. She snuggled close to him and purring.

Syne moaned and then yawning. She opened her eyes and then her eyes wondered to Ryuu's face. She instantly remembered what happened yesterday, which make her smile, even just a sleepy one. She rubbed her eyes, yawning once again.

((Oh and.. what you said about the next day part is so sweet...))
((Haha :P ))

"Good morning Angel" Ryuu snuck in a kiss on her forehead as she yawned and moved closer to him "Sleep well?" he smiled as he sat up and stroked her cheek as well.

Erik muffled a snicker as he held her close to him only to kiss her again.

"Oh God you're here again" Alyss rolls her eyes as she jumps down and bites her lip "Viktor sent you again?"
"Just come with us already, sheesh" Priscilla smirked at her as Miles pulled her to him and wrapped an arm around her waist.
"Come on Alyss, you know that you're bored here!" Miles winked at her.
"Miles, I just had the most fun I ever did last night. I don't think I wanna leave so eagerly" she reaches for her shadow knives.
"Alright, but we've got an eye on you" they smirked as they recognize another aura "Someone else is here."
"We should leave Miles" Priscilla opened a portal and stepped in.
"Alright, see you then, Alyss" he winked as they left in a split second.

Alyss then looked behind her only to see Yaten from last night. "damn, he saw" she jumped over to the top of the lamp post again.
Syne smiled and blushed slightly. "Very well. And good morning, My Prince!" She hugged him and then pulled away, kissing his cheek. "Nice dream last night?"

Lethe was surprised as he kissed her. She instantly woke up and realized what was they doing. She kissed him back and then pulled away, yawning. "You know vamps never wake up this morning...."

Yaten shook his head, sighing. "If she have something to do with those brats... then I might have to kill her too as well, maybe it will upset Eusis badly though..."

Eusis was snoring lightly in Alyss' room.
Alyss heard Eusis snoring from her room as she snickered softly, jumping towards the window then slipping in through the sheets again. She watched him sleep for a while before burying her face into his palms as he hugged the pillow.

Erik smiled "Well I guess my human self still wants to wake up" he chuckled as he sat up and realized that his shirt has gone missing "Did you do this?" he grinned deviously at her.

"Yes" Ryuu chuckled softly "I dreamt of you last night, not sure if it was a dream or a prophecy" he nudged Syne's neck with his nose and purred softly.
Eusis opened one eye as she buried her face into his palms. He could feel her warmth from his palms. He gave a charming smile. "Good morning, beautiful."

Lethe was hiding under her blanket, knowing her shirt is gone out of nowhere somehow. She did took off his shirt when he's asleep soundly, but that time her shirt is still exist. Lethe shrugged with a devious smile as well. "If there is one who took your shirt, that person wouldn't be me." she lied.

Syne blushed instantly. "What are you dreaming about? What happened inside your dream?"
"Oh nothing" Ryuu hummed as he rolled out of the bed and stretched, tiny cracks escapes his knuckles "Oh I wish the peace would last forever!"

"Morning, you snore" Alyss teased as she sat on his stomach jokingly "You're quite the heavy sleeper ya know!"

"And besides you, who could the other person be?" Erik smirked at Lethe as he saw her shirt hanging by the bedside table "I guess yours is off too" he winked deviously at her.
Syne looked to him curiously and then went after him "Hey, you got to tell me your dream first!"

Eusis smiled in amusement. "Vampires are like that... we slept at the day..."

Lethe shrugged. "Maybe Ryuu or Alyss... I don't know..." But then she blushed beet red when he mentioned her shirt. She only had a bra under the blanket. "No, I still wear it.." she lied.
"So what's that?" Erik pointed to her shirt hanging on the side of the table "You can't lie to me Lethe because I can see right through you" he chuckled.

"Too early to mention" Ryuu smirked as he picked up his shirt and put it on "I'm.....hungry" he chuckled to himself.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you're a vamp" she trailed off and rolled off him "I forgot...." she repeated again but this time in a whisper.
Lethe wanted to reach her shirt but her hand can't reach it because the table was too far from the bed, and she had to keep her body under the blanket.

Syne pouted at him. "Okay, let's see if the maids have cook something for us."

Eusis looked to her. "What's wrong?"
"You want your shirt huh?" Erik smirked at her as he grabbed it and hung it around his neck "Come and get it" he teased her.

"It's too early to say" Ryuu pecked Syne's forehead as he exited the room.

"I hunt vampires...."Alyss trailed off.
Lethe pouted. She sat up but still holding her blanket in front of her. She reached out for him. "Erik!! Give it back!"

Syne rolled her eyes and get up, following him.

Eusis gave puppy dog eyes to her. "You'll make an exception for me, right? You won't kill me right? Right? Right?"
(Ayaka?)
(Sorry I just had my 3rd entrance exam)

Erik winked at her "Beg Lethe" he chuckled.

"I dunno" Alyss puffed up her cheeks as she looked to the side "We don't have much time...."

Ryuu smiled and wrapped an arm around Syne "You'll appreciate it when the time comes, don't worry."
(Okay)

Lethe's eyes widen. She have to beg?! No way! "Why I have beg you?" She pouted.

Eusis frowned. "Time? For what?"

Syne gave her puppy dog eyes, whimpering. "Tell me... please~?"
"Cause...I'm in control..?" Erik tilted his head.

"I dunno....I'm getting this bad feeling...." Alyss pouted slightly.

"Fine" Ryuu smirked as he held Syne closer to him and pushed her against the wall "After this, I get to have my way with you" he nibbled on her neck.
Lethe pouted more. "Now give me my shirt or else."

Ryuu frowned. "Bad feelings? Tell me.."

Syne closed her eyes, moaned. "Naughty.. Naughty Prince..."
"You're just so desirable" Ryuu smirked as he ground his body against hers slightly, feeling her moans vibrate throughout her body.

"Like something bad's gonna happen today...I dunno, I saw Priscilla and Miles today when I woke up" she looked out the window.

"Fine" he handed her shirt only to grab her hand and pull her out of the sheets and into his arms "Your body is beautiful" he smirked.
Syne looked up but her eyes were half closed. She moaned more. "You really are a naughty Prince..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked a bit.

Eusis frowned. "I guess they were signs of bad luck and misfortune ... Should we tell the other?"

Lethe blushed beet red immediately. She was never embarrassed as much as now. The most embarrassing moment is if someone saw her only in her underwear. No one ever see even her family. She looked to Erik with a beet red blush from her neck to her ears.
"I dunno" Alyss sighed as she saw a glimpse of Yaten outside "Maybe later" she yawned.

"Only for you" Ryuu smirked at Syne as he kissed her to suppress her moans. "Sh, the others might hear us" he winked at her.

Erik only smiled warmly at her and lifted her face up to his level, his lips just a few inches away from hers "You look gorgeous Lethe" he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Priscilla held Miles close to her as they began drawing out Viktor's plan. They were to form the devil's star through the streets and they only needed the fourth and fifth line to be drawn before the gate of hell is to be summoned then forced open. "We'll have to spill the virgins' blood now" Priscilla hissed as Miles nodded.

"We have to get them away from their partners...But how?" Miles rubbed his chin only to start snickering again. "I have a plan darling, just follow my lead."
Eusis didn't even sensed Yaten there. He smiled. "Are you sleepy, Princess? Here, sleep in my arms. I'll make all nightmare go away."

Syne blushed. "Sorry.. it just felt too good. Moreover, what's wrong with moaning? It's a good thing to do." She chuckled.

Lethe still blushing beet red, can't say anything.
"I'm not sleepy" Alyss smiled and hugged him back.

"Not when your siblings are around" Ryuu smirked at Syne.

Erik smiled and closed the gap between their lips, kissing her deeply.
Eusis kissed the top of her head. "But you're spoiled..." he chuckled.

Syne chuckled with a nod. "As you wish my Prince."

Lethe kissed him, just as passionately. She just loves him so much.
Erik smiled into the kiss before pulling away again "I smell something good" he purred "Is that you? Or breakfast? Or are you breakfast?" he winked at her.

"Am not!" Alyss widened her eyes at him and pouted.

Ryuu kissed her cheek "You're a good girl Syne, but sometimes, being a bad girl isn't all that bad" he winked before heading down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miles settled down on a chimney top and eyed Lethe from afar. "Taking care of Erik would be easy" he chuckled as he looked over to Priscilla who had been trying on this slutty looking lacy outfit and had some make up on.
"You sure this will work?" she tilted her head sidewards as Miles waved a hand at her and instantly made her look, smell and sense like Lethe "You look beautiful my loving mate. It will work."
"Okay" she smirked and kissed him before heading down "We'll have to separate them."
"I got that covered" Miles smirked as he headed down towards Lethe's room.
Lethe chuckled. "Maids never make breakfast this morning. So I guess, that's my smell." It was rose-like smell because Lethe loves roses so much. "What does it smell like? Will I taste good if I am your breakfast?"

Eusis chuckled and felt the urge to kiss her, but tried his best to resist it. "That pout make a cute face."

Syne bounced happily following him. She smirked a bit and chuckled. "Oh you want me to be a bad girl? Be careful, I might be so naughty. Don't say I haven't warned you. Meow.. grr~" she imitated a cat, then chuckling.

(Oh an Ayaka, I might be not on much from today to Oct 13th.. I have my mid semester exam. So sorry. *cries* I'll miss you Erik ... *shed a tear*)
(It's fine :D Erik will always be with you *wink*)

Ryuu smirked at Syne "I like bad girls, they spark my flame" he traced her jawline before following her.

Erik licked his lips "Do you want to know if you taste good?" he eyed her up and down and smelled her neckline and downwards.

Alyss then smiled only to freeze. She sensed a dark presence behind her as her shadows flickered like a wild fire. "Stay here" he jumped out the window and followed the sense.
Syne chuckled and then followed him. "This Prince of Heaven wants his girl to be a bad Angel? Okay, your wish granted, Your Highness."

Lethe closed her eyes and let him do what he want to her body. Her body are all his. "Yes... Will I taste good enough to be your breakfast and satisfied you, Master?"

Eusis frowned when she leaves him. He pouted. "Hey, I don't like to be left behind." He went after her.
Alyss followed the scent into an alley way only to see "Erik and Lethe" doing their thing there. "Holy shit, I'm sorry!!!!" she shouted before retreating back.

Miles who was disguised as Erik and Priscilla who was disguised as Lethe smirked as they came out of the alley and snickered at Alyss "You innocent creature you" he patted Alyss' back as she shut her scarred eyes.

The Prince stuck his tongue out at her then stayed silent as she heard Alyss' loud remark "Well, it seems that Alyss and your brother seems to be having some fun" he chuckled as a response.

Erik pushed her down and nipped at her jawline then at her earlobe then at her shoulders before stopping. He pulled away from her and tilted his head "You sure you're okay with this?"
Eusis keep following her until he saw Miles and Priscilla. What the... He quickly hiding behind a wall, be unnoticeable.

Syne smirked. "Is my Prince want that kind of fun as well?"

Lethe nodded. "I'm yours, Erik. All yours."

Yaten was walking in the kitchen, wandering for food.
Erik smirked as his hands wandered all over her body, ravishing every inch of her skin. "You're beautiful Lethe" he hummed and nipped at her sensitive spot right near her collar bone.

Alyss sensed Eusis from behind her and cuddled into his arms, her eyes were frightened. She then saw Miles peek out from the corner and out of desperation, she wrapped her arms around Eusis' neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Ryuu winked and stuck his tongue out again "Who knows my princess?"

Miles smirked as he saw the two kissing then he turned to Priscilla "Let's be on our way." With that they leave and enter the house through the back doors.
Lethe moaned as he nipped on her weak-spot. A soft blush spread over her face and then he wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers played with the bottom of his hair. She bit her bottom lip, trying to hold back moans.

Eusis was taken back by the sudden kiss and he just stared at her, eyes wide. He wasn't expected that at all! To be kissed... on the lips? By her?

Syne rolled her eyes with an amusement smile. "Whatever Ryuu. Can't tease me that way."

Yaten was still in the kitchen.
Alyss pulled away slightly then blushed deeply and pouted "Nothing happened......." she trailed off as she sensed something off about Erik.

Miles smirked as he leaned on the wall, Priscilla's head leaning on his chest "So you and Lethe's twin brother huh Alyss?" he winked at her as Priscilla purred at her.

Erik smothered her face with his tiny kisses as he trailed them downwards to her shoulder then nipped at her fingers and sides.

Ryuu laughed "Hm, really? It seemed that it did earlier."

(I'm gonna be on retreat for 3 days so I can't reply, sorry!! But as soon as I come back, I'll reply!!)
Eusis blushed, but as the blush fade away, a big smirk appeared. "I think things already getting clear over here. You really love me, aren't you? To kiss me all of sudden, I don't think you done it without any feelings towards me..." He bent down slightly so his face was at her face level and he was leaning very close. "You... have fallen ... in love.. with the creature... you supposed to hunt... a vampire.." He trailed off with a smirk.

Yaten was standing on the top floor, watching everything happened below. His brain proceed all of the information he get. But while he do that, his body was transparent, making anyone is unable to notice him. He took a deep breath and then vanished from any sight.

Lethe was getting weak by all love kisses he gave. She never thought that Erik would be this kind of kinky. She slowly taking control over her body and then softly nibbled on his ear then kissed the top of his nose. She smirked. "Naughty.. Naughty boy..." She didn't like being ruled over by anyone, but only by him, she doesn't mind at all being his slave. She chuckled silently at the thought.

Syne now crossed her arms and pouted. "Meanie... I would never let my reputation drowned by any men in this world. My reputation as the holy key holder of the Heaven..." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Soon... I will find a way to tease you.. one tease that would always work out and make you blush beet red..." She looked away from him. "You hurt my feelings!" She turned around and began to walk away, wanting to make him feel guilty.

(Okay! Have fun with your activity! ^_^)
(Hey I'm back!! :D )

"I know you want me" Erik nudged her nose with his and connected his lips on hers again as his hands travelled up slightly.

Ryuu smiled at her warmly "You know you can't stay mad at me forever!" he called back teasingly.

"I did that...." Alyss trailed off "I did that to distract myself!!!!"
(Welcome back Ayaka! :) )

Lethe blushed brighter. "I do want you but.. I wanna wait a little longer, moreover... it's looks like you are the one who can't stop thinking about doing dirty things to me, right?" She grinned.

Syne keep walking forward, ignoring him while wondered what he will do next. She keep walking towards the kitchen.

Eusis smirked. "Distracting yourself? From what?" He asked while raised one eyebrow.
Erik smirked "Well it was tempting but I'll wait if you want me to" he kissed her forehead and retreated away from her.

Alyss blushed lightly "Away from what I just saw right now...." she trailed off as she saw "Erik" and "Lethe" walk away from them.

Ryuu chuckled and decided to go to the kitchen as well. Wonder what's for breakfast.

(What's up? :D )
Lethe smirked. "Thanks. So what you wanna do for today, hmm Erik?" She looked to him. Her hands never leave him, always touching him in some way, whether rested on his shoulder or waist.

Eusis confused, tilting his head to side. "What do you mean? What do you saw just now?" He didn't know there is new "Erik" and "Lethe".

Syne walked to the kitchen as the maids greeted them. Syne smiled and she walked to the counter casually. She sat down and looked the maids. "What is the menu for today?"

(I'm doing great. How's the retreat? You learn a lot?)
(Yeah! :D It was quite refreshing and the food was so good :3 )

Alyss pouted "At least you didn't see it. Erik and Lethe was out here loitering or whatnot. Doing their business......" she trailed off.

Erik acknowledged her posture and smiled at him "Well it depends. As long as you're happy, I am" he chuckled softly.

Ryuu saw Yaten right across where Syne had sat down "Hey have you seen Alyss or Erik anywhere here?"
(Glad to hear. I would be gone on retreat as well on 8-9 Nov .. )

Eusis frowned. "Oh come on... I know Lethe, sweetie. She's a girl who knows manners. She won't do anything impolite in public.. She won't make out or anything like that outside her room... well unless the house is all empty. I know she is a naughty girl, but that doesn't mean she is shameless... that wasn't her at all."

Lethe blushed. "Hmm... I'm up to anything what we will do.. how about taking a bath?" She chuckled.

Syne smirked at Yaten. "Hey, human. Wake up early?" She said in teasing tone.
Yaten chuckled. "Yes Syne. Whatever." Then he turned to Ryuu. "Well, I know Erik and Lethe were in Erik's room ... doing .... things... Alyss and Eusis were on the second floor the last time I saw them.... hugging each other... hmm ..."
Ryuu smirked "Yup that sounds like Erik.....But Alyss...? Where is she?" he looked out the window.

"You're just tempting me Lethe" Erik smirked at her.

"Well whatever, I didn't sense anything evil from her" Alyss shuddered as the two came out again.

Miles looked over to Eusis "Hey what are you doing to Alyss?" he folded his arms.