jeu de rôle aléatoire Angel Training Academy

TAIKAMODO posted on Apr 09, 2014 at 04:04AM
God,created the heavens and the earth.He formed the skies,and spoke into existence the ground,the seas,and the creatures therein.He brought about the first two humans to exist,Adam and eve,and created a barrier,that seperated heaven and earth from colliding.

As time went on,and humans became more advanced and populated more of the earth,more and more demons began appearing.Demons were the manifestations of evil,created from the same thing as satan himself;hatred.Satan,however,was in hell,and had nothing to do with this.The greed,lust,and hate of humans had formed these dark creatures.

In order to prevent the demons from ravaging the world and destroying humanity,god created anti-demons,or 'angels'.Angels would work as the guardians of the earth from demons,and become the guides towards a better future.However,even angels weren't immortal.

They needed to be able to entrust their children would be able to protect the future,so that humanity would not fade when their time came.It was because of this,that the ATA was created.The ATA would be a school,like the schools of humans,where young angels would learn to use their powers to help protect humanity and fight demons.

The ATA building was then created,in heaven,so that they learned in a pure environment,and angels,adults,were volunteering to be teachers,as,even as an angle,challenging a demon was not a walk in the park.In fact,every encounter with a demon is a life-threatening danger,and is to be taken with caution.

Extra info
~~~~~~~~~

Demons are classified by their strength,which is divided into five,groups,or 'stars'.Five stars being the highest,and one stars being the weakest.However,this does not mean that because a demon is classified as weakest,it is not harmless.A demon's star is determined by it's energy level.If the energy level is very powerful,then it's higher ranked,while if it's level is low,than it's a lower rank.

While angels are naturally divine in nature,divine energy isn't every angels's power.Their power can be anything,this is one of the things that makes each angel an individual.

The ATA has four buildings:The primary building,which is where classes are held.The Lodge,which is where everyone sleeps,eats,relaxes,etc...The arena building,where fighting tournaments(To hone battle skills)are held.Lastly,the Cafeteria(Your probably thinking that angels don't need this,but god created angels to more closely resemble humans,than to himself).

Rules
~~~~~~
-No godmodding

-No,you cannot be a demon.

-No sexual themes that are not below Pg13

-No one line posts unless absolutely unavoidable

-Please attempt to word things and spell them properly.I'm not gonna go grammar nazi,but it's harder to RP when we hardly know what your saying.

-No use of heavy profanity(This means the following:Fuck,Bitch,Ass)

-Light Profanity is allowed(You may not consider it profanity,but some do:Damn,Hell)

Character Req.

Name:

Age:(Remember,this is an academy,so i doubt they'll be there past fifteen)

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

Powers/Abilities:

Extra:

jeu de rôle aléatoire 173 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 173

il y a plus d’un an kittyluv57 said…
Name: Rebecca Fairlight
Appearance: pic
Personality: Usually quiet, shy, and kind. However, she can be mean when it comes to protecting her friends.
Background: Her parents were killed by demons when she was only 4 years old, so she spent most of her life in an orphanage. She started going to the academy when she was 8. She's learned to hold on to the friends she has.
Powers/abilities: mind reading, fast flight, invisibility, can make things appear out of thin air (this particular power still needs some developing)
Extra: Has a small purse owned by her mother that can expand from the inside and top to hold almost anything while unseen from the outside. Owns a silver halo that can actually be removed, and used as a light when it's dark out. Is secretly extremely good at battling. Also was born with a beautiful singing voice, and will often sing to herself when she thinks no one is listening.

Am I doing this right?

last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Rebecca Fairlight Age: 13 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: Usually quiet, shy, a
TAIKAMODO commented…
Uh~huh!No mistakes at all! il y a plus d’un an
otakubeauty101 commented…
ok, good! I jsut joined this club, so im kind of new to roleplaying. il y a plus d’un an
kittyluv57 commented…
the person above is me. sorry, i was using a different account, and i forgot to change back! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Kiro Hagane

Appearance:Pic

Personality:Distant,quiet,lone-wolf,prefe­rs to be alone.

Backstory:When Kiro was little,his parents went on a demon hunt,and never returned.They sent reinforcements to find them,and discovered they'd been killed.This news,once it reached his ears,scarred him for life.He was now wary of everyone,and made sure never to get close too anyone.For if he ever forged bonds with people and they became close to him,they would only cause him pain and grief.

Powers/Abilities:The ability to manipulate endless,never-ending chains,which he creates out of his own energy,so they are harder than any metal chain.

Extra:it's a trait in his family to have white or silver hair.Also,the name Hagane translates as "Steel",referring to Kiro's power.
 Name:Kiro Hagane Age:13 Gender:male Appearance:Pic Personality:Distant,quiet,lone-wolf,pr
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Name:Shade
Appearance:Pic
Personality:Calm, coolheaded, is easily bored, is nearly impossible to impress and doesn't show his emotions very often.
Background: Shade has a mysterious and horrible past which he is desperately trying to forget, but it keeps haunting him.
Powers/Abilities:Shadow control, shadow manipulation, shadow transport, shadow teleportation, shadow link... Well, everything that has to do with shadows.
Extra: His eyes are unusually glowing crimson like on the pic and he is always seen with his earphones on.
 Name:Shade Age:14 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic Personality:Calm, coolheaded, is easily bored, is ne
il y a plus d’un an sparkles3 said…
Name: Skylar Otatop

Appearance: pic, bro

Personality: giggly, loves practical jokes(pulling, watching, or receiving), klutzy, extremely interested in humans/all things human related

Background: I don't know. I'll come up with it later

Powers/Abilities: she carries around this deck of cards, each card has a different creature on it. She can select a card, utter an incantation unique to that specific creature, and it will erupt form the card to do her will.

Extra: She has 152 cards at this point. She draws, paints, or sketches them herself.
 Name: Skylar Otatop Age: 14 Gender: female Appearance: pic, bro Personality: giggly, l’amour
(I noticed that i,shade,and Rebecca all have bad pasts.Isn't this world cruel?)

Kiro walked down the stairs of the white tinted building.You'd think he'd be happy as an angel,that his life would be perfect,but honestly,he hadn't really even talked since the incident with his family,and for some reason,he was now supposedly 'mysterious',and most of the girls his age were extremely fan-girly about him,except a few,that never bothered him.He was on his way outside for lunch,as he headed towards the arena.The cafeteria was the proper place for eating,but he liked eating alone,and since nobody ever went to the arena during lunch,it was the perfect place to eat in solitude.
(lol Yeah it sadly is.)
Shade stood alone in the arena. Broken dummy parts were all littered around him. He wasn't very hungry and had preferred to stay at the arena and train rather than eat with the others. No one went to the arena during lunch anyway so he was pretty sure that no one would disturb him. He was about to continue when he heard footsteps. He turned and looked at the arena door. Someone was approaching.
Kiro continued to walk,however,once he heard that there was another person in the room,his movements slowed down to baby steps.He creaked up to the door,and stepped in,ready for every possibility.After seeing it was shade,one of the few,not-annoying people in his class,he sat down and opened up his bag.his lunch was pretty simple;Bottled water,a turkey sandwich,and an apple.
il y a plus d’un an tigerfinn said…
Name: finn

Appearance: pic

Personality: never talks,wears a chaoticmonki mask (fan boy XD),he protects his friends with his life (the pic below proves this THIS)

Background: ???

Powers/Abilities: electricity that goes through his veins and healing mechanism (support class)

Extra: he can draw like an anime artist
 Name: finn Age: 13 Gender: male Appearance: pic Personality: never talks,wears a chaoticm
When Shade saw Kiro he let out a little sigh. He looked at Kiro. The guy hadn't even bothered to say hi. Well, Shade wasn't surprised at all. Everyone knew that Kiro was a very lone type of person. Shade was already used to that. He then turned back to some of the dummies which were still up to continue his training.
finn was at the medical area healing accidental students he sighs while someone gets closer to him "your doing this because you have healing mechanism" the boy said
Kiro ate in silence,every once in a while looking up at shade,watching whatever he was doing while training.He was almost finished,when his water bottle fell on the ground,falling down each row of seats until it hit the ground with the pop,that plastic made when it hit the ground."Excuse me,could you get that?"He asked,that was the first sentence in at least three months,that he'd said.
(Seriously? He hasn't spoken for 3 months? Was he living in a box or something?)
Shade was a little startled when Kiro spoke. He turned and looked at him. He had literally forgotten the sound of his voice. He hadn't spoken in like...3 months. "Err...yeah no problem." As he said that, Kiro's own shadow extended under him towards the bottle. Its hand emerged from the ground and grabbed the bottle. Then Kiro's shadow retracted back towards him with the bottle. "There." Shade said "Well, its been a while since I last heard you speak. That's a record, sort of."
il y a plus d’un an bubblyone1 said…
Rebecca sat outside near the arena feeling troubled, and wondering what another year at the ATA would be like. She hadn't spoken at all during the first week so far, her other friends here had moved away from the academy, so she had no one to talk to. As she started to eat, her mind, like it always did when she had nothing to do, wandered to the day when she had received the news that her parents had died. While trying not to feel too emotional, she looked up and was extremely surprised to hear kiro say something to shade. In her surprise, she dropped her purse (that magical one with the hidden space in it) and shrieked as it made a huge clanging noise when it hit the ground because of all the stuff she had hidden inside.
kittyluv57 commented…
im sorry! bubblyone1 is me again. my friend made all these accounts as a joke, and im trying to supprimer them, but i keep on forgetting which one im on! im going to kill her . . . il y a plus d’un an
finn heard rebecca sceam he ran to her outside ATA and tapped on her shoulder (as a sign of "are you okay?")
Shade heard the noise coming from outside the arena. He left Kiro and walked to the door. When he reached there, he opened it and saw Rebecca and Finn. He raised an eyebrow. "Hey you two" He asked "What's going on?"
Trying not to cause a scene, Rebecca whispered softly, "I-I'm s-s-sorry!" She hated having to talk to strangers, and she hadn't taken the time to get to know any of her classmates. She said, a little louder, "I dropped my bag - it has a-alot of stuff in it - it was an a-accident!" She wasn't sure why she was panicking. "I'll have to practice battling later." She thought nervously. Out of nervous habit, she started to sing to herself. (I just edited her because I forgot to put this about her character earlier: she was born with a beautiful voice, and she likes to sing when she's nervous, or when she thinks no one else is listening.)
"Whoa,whoa easy calm down" Shade said when he noticed that she was panicking. "There's no need to get so nervous, I'm not going to eat you." He sighed "Well, you're Rebecca, right? I've seen you around a couple times. I don't think you know me. My name's Shade." He held out his hand to her for a handshake.
finn turned and his two shoulders go up (means "i don't know")
finn write in the air with his lighting "im finn nice to meet you" it wrote
She slowly took his hand and shook it, trying to calm down. "Yeah, I'm Rebecca. R-Rebecca fairlight." She answered. She wished her parents were still around, they could have taught her how to deal with these kinds of things. She trembled just thinking about her parents, and started to sing to herself again.
Shade let go of Rebecca's hand then turned to Finn and read what he had written in the air. "Finn? Well I'm Shade nice to meet you too." He looked back at Rebecca as she sang "You've got a pretty voice." He said
"..." finn said as he remained silent about rebecca's voice
"Umm thanks . . ." She murmered quietly. "He heard me singing?" She thought. She remembered a friend at the academy a couple years ago telling her she should be more social. Although dark experiences at the orphanage had taught her never to trust people right after meeting them, she thought she might as well try to make some conversation. "I sing sometimes to myself . . . It's a nervous habit I guess . . . I saw you practicing out there, you were really good." She glanced over at Finn and wondered if she should say something to him. "Why does it have to be so hard to make friends?!" She thought nervously.
finn lends out a hand to shake before his mouth opens he quickly closed his mouth
Shade scratched the back of his head "Err...thanks." He replied. He noticed that she was actually very shy and not too open to people she had just met. "Excuse me for saying this but I've noticed your extreme shyness. Since we began talking you've constantly been on the defensive.Like I said before; I won't eat you. It would be cool if you decided to break out of your shell." He knew he was too direct and she might take it badly but he had to risk that.
(they won't hear finn's voice until someday he need to talk)
(Actually he's scaring me already. Why the hell is he not talking?)
(he made a vow to not to talk to his father because his father always abused him and almost cuts his tongue off)
mcterra commented…
DAFUQ? il y a plus d’un an
tigerfinn commented…
bad past i know il y a plus d’un an
kittyluv57 commented…
does this mean that every character on here has a bad past? il y a plus d’un an
Rebecca shook Finns hand before looking back at shade. "If only he knew" she thought as her mind wandered to her parents, and the horrible orphanage. "Should I tell him the truth?" she thought nervously. "Well . . . " She said slowly "I try to get to know people. But . . . I've learned not to trust people I've just met." "Oh no, did I really just say that last part out loud?!" She thought, starting to panic again. "Now they're going to wonder why I said that!" She conjured a stress ball out of thin air and messed with it nervously. She also started to sing quietly again.
Shade was speechless for a while, surprised by her reaction. Then he forced himself to speak "You've learned not to trust people you've just met? Well... I would say that from a certain point of view that's a good habit but on another side its quite unusual.Do you have any...reason for behaving like that?Is it related to an experience you had or something?" 'I think I'm beginning to ask too many questions. He thought.
finn remained silent and writes something "tell the thruth,now" finn wrote
She began to stutter. "Yes - I mean - no - I mean . . . I have to go! I'll see you in class?!" She then ran off. Once she reached her lodge room she sat down on her bed and slowly began to cry. It was true, it was related to experience. She had been horribly bullied and abused at that orphanage. After accidentally hurting someone who made her mad with her powers, she had decided never to trust anyone again, unless She was sure they were trustworthy. She just wished that for once she would meet someone like her, who knew what it was like to be quiet and untrusting, without family. Just then, she heard someone walking past her door. She stopped crying and went to peek out the door to see who it was.
finn turned to shade he wrote "you made a girl cry"
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Name: Sebastian Kenning

Appearance: PIC!

Personality: He considers himself to always be the most important person in the room and will usually make certain that everyone's eyes are on him.

Background: Sebastian Kenning has always lived a very privileged life. He was always a pretentious prick that only seemed to care about his own public image, but he does have a side that cares about humanity, which is why he is now at the Angel Training Academy since it allows him to both portray himself as a hero while at the same time allowing him to help people. Unlike a fair number of his classmates, Sebastian had never seen a demon and the pictures that were shown in class, while creepy, never inspired much fear in him.

Powers/Abilities: He carries the Midas Touch, the ability to transform whatever he touches into gold. This ability is exactly like it was portrayed in the legends and is extremely dangerous. The Midas Touch is focused entirely in his hands which is why he wears a pair of gloves at all times. This affects living beings as well, but it takes at least 5 seconds of contact to turn a living person into gold.

Extra: For combat, he relies almost entirely on his own skill with weaponry. He has mastered over 8 forms of bladed weaponry so far and is currently working on Archery.
 Name: Sebastian Kenning Age:14 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC! Personality: He considers hi
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
Name: Jaden Rose

Appearance: PIC, this is what he likes to wear for scrimmages, battles, etc basically its his fighting suit

Background: Jaden grew up in the quite prominent Rose Clan as the following heir to lead the clan. The Rose Clan usually has Kurai Kaze, or dark wind, or Hikari Mizu, Light Water where they are born with the ability to manipulate two of the four elements that run in the bloodline. Jaden was one of the few in the Rose clan to inherit all four and as the Rose Clan's heir, he has large expectations. Because of such expectations, he is constantly sharpening his abilities and skills to master the Joki no Iroai or Shades of Vapor that he himself has created. In the academy he is quite the ace student both in academics and physical exercise. Normally he has a busy schedule having been taken directly from school by his parents to join them on missions on occasion

Powers/Abilities: His powers gather up in his fighting style he calls Joki no iroai or Shades of Vapor. Its an alternate form of the ability to control wind, water, darkness, and light. Of course though, they arent as powerful as someone who's family line gives them one or two specific elements. For example with water, there has to be water to work with (no I dont mean the water in the clouds or the dew on a leaf, I mean at least one or two water bottles work) for darkness, it has to be in a place way it is plentiful like a forest or the ally ways of cities. Same goes for wind and light which are quite obviously the most used of his. Down sides to this is water lacks wind, darkness lacks light. He has to find the balance. Another downside to it is controlling them is energy based. He needs to keep a high energy count as well as a steady one to work.

Extra: His fighting suit activates with his ability.

(Let me find him dressing up normal)
 Name: Jaden Rose Age: 14 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC, this is what he likes to wear for scr
And his average, academic, outside, everything not fighting clothing wear
 And his average, academic, outside, everything not fighting clothing wear
(Checked it out when it was new, thought about it and didnt join, then Wanta joined and I noticed Terra joined so I have to be in an rp if both of my rping brothers are in it. Actually, Wanta you are more like my rping best friend. Terra is more like my rping brother. Different experiences and conversations give different titles)
mcterra commented…
Aw stop it, you're gonna make me cry :D il y a plus d’un an
(Oh one other thing, Im gonna have to go in five minutes so Ill reply tommarow. And Terra, dont worry. I wont go making 1000 characters until I know I like the rp)
(THEEEEEN she'll make 2000 characters to make up for lost time.)
(you got that right wanta, though 2000 is still too small for our Riku.)
"Hey easy." Shade said as he lifted his arms in protest, "What the hell are you talking about? I didn't make her cry. I just asked some questions and...." He finally just sighed "I guess its useless to deny it. I'll go and say sorry." He turned and walked to her room. When he reached there, he saw her peeking out the door. "Hey Rebecca."
After realizing who it was, Rebecca wondered what she should do. She felt bad for running away like that, so she cautiously stepped outside.
(Oh and wanta, I think you mean 8 styles of bladed weaponry. Forms are like the different types of attacks like the up block. A style would be the large set. Like Kendo.

Correct me someone else if Im wrong, though it sounded a bit off in the Extra:)

Jaden was a little off of the arena, enough to be out of sight from most people in the arena. Also this area didnt have many plants, buildings, or decorative items so it was a perfect place to do a short scrimmage battle with a fellow classmate when the arena was taken. Like in any other scrimmage, Jaden was in his fighting uniform though unlike most angels, he didnt tend to use his wings. While they saved energy, they were much less convenient for his fighting style so he tended to used water and wind to take him up to height. His fan passed about I centimeter from the neck of his foe. Normally, the fans, when attacking like this, would have an easy foot or two worth of sharpened wind blades that were nearly invisible not only due to it being wind, but the manipulation of light that distorted its appearance to barely be able to be seen, though since this was a scrimmage,it was a regular gust of wind.

Jaden: Point

Jaden landed on the ground as his fan retreated and his fighting uniform returned to the regular clothing wear. He stood up and smiled as his opponent sat up after being pushed back a few feet and onto the ground. His opponent too smiled as Jaden walked over and offered him help up.

Student: Good match.

Jaden: Back at you *pulled the student up* Well Ill see you around. I need to actually get to eating.

Student: Same here. *smiled* Bye! *waved and headed off*

Jaden walked over to the arena and sat down, leaning against the wall as he pulled out some food he cooked himself. It wasnt odd for someone to challenge him to a scrimmage. The guys of the school offered them all too often, the only reason why he didnt have a scrimmage at least 5 times a week would be because he rejects them and at most accepts only 1 a week. All the guys wanted to see the strength of the Rose Clan's future heir. As for the girls, he didnt even bother with them. There was the occasion tomboy that would act like the guys and try to gain the title of beating the Rose Clan's heir but most of them just annoyed him. His popularity in the school mostly came from his title that struck interest in most students, even the first years. He pulled open one of his containers that had curry and rice, the main dish of this lunch.

(I still have it XD)
 (Oh and wanta, I think toi mean 8 styles of bladed weaponry. Forms are like the different types of at
mcterra commented…
LMFAO cool. Its been a while since I last saw it. I've even forgotten when I showed it to toi il y a plus d’un an
Shade stood facing her. She was still silent. He scratched the back of his head "Well, err... I came to apologize. It seems I upset you, so I'm here to say sorry."
She was glad that he came to apologize, but she was also rather in shock. Two conversations in a row was alot, considering she hadn't talked to anyone for the first week of this year (she's been here for five years) "it's okay . . . It wasn't you that upset me."
Shade sighed "Rebecca, you seem to have a problem. And a huge one at that. I don't think its okay for you to keep it all to yourself. You seem to be a nice person. That's why I'm trying so hard to talk to you. So now..." He placed a hand on her shoulder "...tell me, What's wrong?"
"Umm . . . " Rebecca started nervously. `just tell the truth!` she told herself nervously. "The truth is . . . I used to live at an orphanage, and I was always bullied and abused there. After staying there for four years . . . I told myself I would never trust anyone again unless I was sure they were trustworthy." `now what's he going to think?` she thought.
Shade's eyes widened and he stared at her for a while. So that was the case.He looked down "I see. So that's what is troubling you." He sighed and looked back at her, his expression was normal once again. "I'm really sorry about that, I couldn't imagine you suffered so much." He scratched the back of his head "All I can tell you now is this; Trusting people or not is all left to you.But you should know that not everyone's the same. I'm sure that the reason you suffered so much at the orphanage was that you were different. People tend to fear or hate what they can't understand. You were surrounded by humans who surely feared you and decided to suppress you. Here, everyone's like you so there's no one who will do that to you. And even if there were, I'm sure some people wold surely stand up to them for you." He paused for a while "Well, that's what I think. Like I said before, everything's left up to you."
She nodded. "I guess your right . . . I-I'd better go. Thanks for helping me out." She gave a small wave and walked away. `maybe he's right` she thought. She sat down outside again and looked around to make sure no one was around. All she could see was two people fighting at the arena. `they'll probably be too busy to hear me.` she decided. And so, she started to sing again. But this time, she let her voice grow louder, and echo around her. There were times when she enjoyed the sound of her own singing.
Sebastian was currently in the cafeteria. As usual, he seemed to be bragging and had made himself the center of attention. Textbook Narcissism. Sebastian usually spent his days like this. It was a mystery how he found any time to eat when he wastes the lunch break by bragging to the other students.

Sebastian: "My family has always been very influential. We've always been held at a slightly higher standard. So it is only natural that my grades would reflect upon that standard. That's not to say those with....lesser...educations are unimportant. No no no. After all, the ordinary must pave the way so that the extraordinary can reach their destiny."

Sebastian's voice carried its usual smug tone and though the people in the room were obviously not very fond of him, they sat through it rather than start a fight. Sebastian was a jerk, but he was a strong jerk.
After singing for a while, Rebecca went to the cafeteria to get some food and saw that Sebastian was in there, bragging as usual. `I'll just get my food quickly and go` she thought hurriedly. As she passed him she couldn't help but mutter to herself, "maybe he should get off his high horse for once. He has no idea what some of us have been through!"