Mayday Parade Jason Lancaster

notsoshyenne posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 12:47PM
How do you feel about Jason leaving the band and joining Go Radio?
 How do toi feel about Jason leaving the band and joining Go Radio?

Mayday Parade 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Gobtty said…
I feel absolutely terrible abt it , mayday parade with jason was definitely my favourite band, there was something unique abt it,n i really loved d dual vocals..
Now things have changed,go radio n new mayday parade are fine but they're just mediocre as compared to d old mayday parade..
I mean there's not a single band out there which can create d songs like TTBDF or ALIR..
Old songs are d ones which i listen religiously..
il y a plus d’un an Emogurlforever said…
I honestly am complety fine that he left, but that's probably only because I didn't start listening to Mayday Parade a couple of years ago. I'm a newer fan and I was just a wee little one when they began a band, so I don't think I would have understood their music if I listened to them at that age.

I feel like there are two possible reasons why he left:

1)He was depressed

I met him at a Meet and Greet last night and they mentioned about how one of their songs, "Miserable at Best" had to do with Jason and his ex girlfriend, so maybe he was so upset over the break up that he wanted a break from music, just to relax and do his own thing?

2)He didn't enjoy being in the band and wanted to be the star of the band

Hey, it's possible, right? I know that in Destiny's Child, Beyonce was the main singer and in Little Mix, the judges were trying to get Perrie to be the star, but Perrie wanted them all to have the chance to sing.

He could have also left for a totally different reason.

That's just what I think.
last edited il y a plus d’un an