Hetalia RP(roleplay) Hetalia: Real World

luckystar247 posted on Jun 12, 2012 at 03:46AM
This is the story of our countries and their ways of Life.

I am Romano~
 This is the story of our countries and their ways of Life. I am Romano~

Hetalia RP(roleplay) 55 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

il y a plus d’un an djtim1000 said…
Spain was in front of his apartment tending to his 3 tomato plants when he noticed some new people had moved into his apartment building. "this is great, si? i shall bake a tomato cake for all of them!" he said grabbing some tomatoes off the plants and rushing inside to bake the cakes
il y a plus d’un an luckystar247 said…
lays in bed, blankets wrapped around torso, In bed. "ughh, Too early~" Snuggles deeper into mattress.
spain had just finished and went over to his neighbors appartment and knocked on the door "i hope they like tomato cake!" spain said holding it up and waiting for an answer.
Grumbles and Rubs eyes,Sitting up, "What the hell"...trudges through apartment and steps over,various articles of clothing and reaches for doorknob opening it,"ciao?"
"hola!"spain then shoves the cake to romano and takes a peek inside of his apartment "MI DIOS! youve only been living here 2 days and youve gone through that many articles of clothes and trashed the place?" spain asked staring in disbelieve
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Romano scoffs and looks at cake," What the hell is this,?! And Who are you too judge my house?!!" Glares at Spain.
takes a peice of tomato cake and shoves it n hs mouth "no, eat! we talk later, si?" keeps my hand over his mouth so he cant spit out the cake."you have very nice face, si?" spain said staring at romano intently
Hesitates, But Slowly eats anyway and growls, "Get your hand off my mouth~" Bites hand. "Not.....Bad, and Yes, I'm Italian so I'm naturally Sexy~"
"si, but i am sexier" he said gleefully while giving romano a little pat on the cheek and shoveling another peice of cake into romanos mouth " i make with extra tomatoes hand picked and grown from my garden, you like it, si? maybe you help me in garden sometimes!"
swallows," As long as you supply me the food.I guess I could help, and Italians are the best lovers making us sexier~.So where are you from? You Have a accent"
" i hail from le spain! i moved here to america because i heard tomatoes grewbetter here, si?" spain said giving romano the rest of the tomato cake "anyways my name is antonio, and yours?"
il y a plus d’un an APH_Romania said…
((I'll be....who should I be?))
((I'MMA BE AMERICA B) ))

*Rubs eyes waking up*hmm
((^^ I'll be America I'm fine with it))
Takes cake, Trying not to drop it," My name is Lovino Vargas......I guess it is nice to meet you", (( America~ The Gangsta B3))
((Mhmm B) ))

DX*whines getting out of bed*
((XD Wait if this is before Spain and Romano knew eachother that means Americas still living with Iggy xD))
"good bye! have a good day, si?" spain said dance walking on to the next appartment and knocking on the door.
(XDXDXD)
((XDDD IGGY))

Engwand, someones at the door!*Pouts*((XDDDDD cute))
Romano Slams door shut, and places cake on table.... " Weird....Asshole" Looks around room. " I should..clean a little.." ((XDD IDK!!!..............Baby America? O3O)..))
((XDDDD I THOUGHTROMA WAS A KID WHEN THEY MET XD ja~))
"i feel a distubance in the force... there must be a Brit and an American in this apartment..." Spain said pulling a day old cold big mac out of his pocket and wafting it in front of the door "knowing Americans this should work, si?"
*eyes sparkle*I smell burgwers...*opens door*
((This is Real world XDD Like the show Romano is 23~!)) Picks up giant white blob... "What is this shit?" The blob blinks, "EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­&qu­ot; Drops it and jumps on chair. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!&quo­t;
"si!" spain says placing the big mac into americas hand "hello my name is anotnio and i see you just moved in, si? whats youre name?"
((XDD then how come they don't know eachother!?!XDDDDDD))

*Drools and eats burgers*
"FUSOfusofuso... such a cute teenager, si!?"spain said patting america on the head "now whats youre name? and wheres the brit?
(( =_= ITS REAL WORLD XD notice how they are by real names!~ Lol )) "AHHHHHHHH" White blob nibbles on head. Romano cries as he cowers in corner, "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!­&qu­ot; The white blob drools a little and chews on head.
"I'm Alfred, I don't know."He said still munching on burgers.
((XDDD Ohhh oops =w= MY FAIL))
"such a nice name, si?" spain said giving him another big mac and patting him on the head "do you like the burgers?" spain says treating alfred like a 5 year old
"Don't treat me like a 5 year old" he said nodding.
"oh, im sorry!" spain said shoveling more burgers into Americas arms "i make up for it with extra tomato burgers!"spain said grinning sheepiskly "and give this to the brit!" spain said putting a porcelin teacup on top of the mound of burgers
Wobbles back about to fall, and drops everything leaving it all in perfect shape. "HEavy dude!"
Cries silently as the white blob devours shoe." L-Last time I eat japanese" Shudders and tries to stand only have the white blob attach itself to leg," AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­H&q­uot­;Sc­rea­ms. (( =w= Its mochi America))
((XDDDDD))

Mochi America: *noms on Romano*

America: -_-
"well ill be off! ill just go bother me other new neighbor!, si?" spain says as he walks over to romanos appartment and knocks on the door "senior italiano! senior italiano! i have more tomatoes!" spain says as he brandishes a new shiny tomato
"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Runs around room bumping into walls. "GET OFF ME~" Tries to unlatch white blob from head.
Mochi America: *biting harder*

America: *Nods and eats more burgers*HEY ARTHUR!!!!!!!! THE SPANISH DUDE CAME!!!!!!
spain then opens the door and looks inside seeing a white blob on romanos head "i see youve made a new friend, si?" spain said whle setting the tomato on the counter and walking over to romano and petting mochi america "he is cute, si?"
" CUTE?!!!!!" Points to blob. "IT WAS EATING ME!!!!!" BAcks away and cowers behind couch.
Mochi America: *starts to nom on Spains leg*

America: *Eats burgers*
is still petting mochi america "its still cute, si? or are you just jeolous and want me to pet you?" starts petting romanos head "you like, si?" spain said smiling
Mochi America: *drools all over spains leg*
Blushes and Grabs hand," Don't.Touch.Me I-" Is cut off when he looks into Mochi america's eyes and Screams. " IT IS EVIL!!!" Runs into closet, Locking it from the inside.
spain then notices how filthy romanos appartment is and decides to help clean "romano, dont mind but im going to clean. come out whenever you want,si?" spain said while he started putting some old dishes and forks in the sink and picking up romanos clothes off the floor.
shakes behind the door. "W-WHATEVER" ......Crawls in back of closet and lays head on pile of fallen jackets, Slipping off his clothes and takes a siesta.
when spain is done cleaning he opens up the closet to get romano and notices hes naked "hola senior? please wake up,youre tiny package is showing and it look like a soggy taquito and 2 shriveled grape tomatoes..." spain said shaking romano
Mochi America: nomnomnomnomnomnomnom