Harry Potter vs Twilight Twilight vs. Harry Potter débats forum

XDRoseLuvsHP posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 11:51PM
I made this so we can debate on which series is better over here (instead of invading each others pro-Twilight or pro-Harry Potter forums). Feel free to state your opinions here.

Here are some tips:

1. Support your answers
2. Respect other peoples opinions (even if they do not respect yours. You can disagree, but be the mature one and be somewhat polite about it. No saying "YOU SUCK, GO DIE" or anything like that please)

Have fun!

Harry Potter vs Twilight 293 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 293

il y a plus d’un an venvargie said…
"gaah!!! If there's more than one of her, then we have to BRING HER DOWN!!! I'll get my dragon :)"

Is it a Hungarian Horntail?
O:
(or whatever that one Harry had to fight in GoF is called)
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
Exactly :)
il y a plus d’un an luv_warriorcatz said…
*raises wand*
|
il y a plus d’un an ninneha94 said…
The Harry Potter seies without a doubt is one million times better than twilight. I mean seriously the movies especially are wayy better then the Twilight saga. Yes I know Taylor Lautner rips off his shirt in the movies and the girls go crazy but is that the only reason you people watch the move?? I agree with Dracolove777. Atleast in the movies the characters get older unlike in Twilight. Who falls in love with a vampire that NEVER gets any older?? Personally I think that all Twilight does is fill young girl's mind with nonsense. In fact, I read somewhere that a girl broke up with her boyfriend becasue when he bit her she didn't turn into a vampire (yes i know it sounds crazy but it is TRUE). Twilight is just poisoning people's minds. If you don't beieve me go to mylifeistwilight.com and you'll see what I mean. And besides, Harry Potter is so original. There are so many shows that deal with vampires these days such as True Blood, and Vampire Diaries. It is just sooo common it gets boring after a while. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think that there are any sitcoms about wizards which is what makes the Harry Potter series even better to read.

GO HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an KishuandIchigo said…
\
/
\
/
|
Team Potter!
For Narnia!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LifesGoodx3 said…
I have no idea what's going on here, lol. I'm not reading previous posts but,
Harry Potter is 100000000 x better than Twilight for multiple reasons. Like how at the end there is an epic battle & at the end of Twilight they hold a discussion. BORING. And the HP characters have personalities, the Twilight characters are flat & annoying. Like Alice, she's annoyingly hyper.
il y a plus d’un an Renarimae said…
I might make a Twilight parody where it takes place after BD. Here's what happens. Edward and Jacob encounter each other again and find out they're gay for each other, then, they leave Bella and Renesmee behind. Soon after, the HP characters come and kill the Volturi, then Voldemort invades Bella and Renesmee's home and he and Bellatrix go, leaving Renesmee dead. Then, it shows Bella, desolate and broken. Then, all of a sudden, a bunch of people and characters, many of them being the HP characters, the Buffy characters, the Percy Jackson characters, Karen Smith, Alice from American McGee's Alice, Jane Austen, Juliet from Romeo and Juliet, the Sonic the Hedgehog characters, Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Grey DeLisle, random blondes, women's rights activists, Susan B. Anthony, Bram Stoker, Dracula, Jason Marsden, Matt Nolan, and many of the original vamps, including Selene from Underworld (sorry for making it so long), come out of nowhere and kill Bella. The story then ends with Stephenie Meyer's thesaurus in therapy and Edward and Jacob walking in the forest with the humongous crowd of people that just killed Bella, running towards them, they then pounce towards the duo and the scene fades to black.

Hope you enjoyed it!
il y a plus d’un an Angel-Trix said…
Brilliant Renarimae
You deserve a prop for that

Anyway, I haven't really read any of the previous posts on other pages so sorry if someone's already said this.

Okay, so how come Bella gets the perfect ending? She has a daughter, a cool power, no more threats and a "hot" husband with a "beautiful family". It's not like she deserves any of it.

Also, because of her 'amazing' and 'perfectly powerful' restraint, she can still talk to her dad. Oh goody, the girl who is weak, selfish, dependant on men, and uses people gets EVERYTHING.

Seriously, she was friends with Jessica, right? Her first friends who people say just wanted to make herself popular, when on all truth, was actually nice. Then when Bella's four months in 'zombie mode' kicks in, she ignores her existance.

Sorry, I forgot that BEFORE that, when she first started talking to Edward, she stopped hanging out with Jessica because she wasn't 'beautiful' and 'perfect' enough to even be with her.

And after all that, Bella expects her to welcome her back with open arms? You have got to be kidding me.

And let's not forget Jacob. So, Bella says that Jacob is her best friend? The only reason she even LOOKS at him, is because he's hot and obssesses over her non-stop. She needs A MAN to make her life complete. We NEED to get Umbridge from 'A Very Potter Sequel' to shape that girl up.

And then when she leaves him to save the life of the guy who just left her in a forest. He begged her to stay but she just left! And still, after leading him on and BREAKING HIS HEART, she STILL EXPECTS HIM TO KEEP LOVING HER!

Bella says it's Jacob who left her, when it was really HER who left HIM. She's a *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*.

And the fact that after all that, everyone thinks she's still perfect. I HATE Bella. She's such a disgrace to girls everywhere. She gets EVERYTHING, while the girls in Harry Potter deal with loss, hurt, and war. This is why Luna is my role model (before it was Hermione, but I realised later that Luna was the best).

Luna dealed with the loss of her mum when she was nine. She's never had a friend until she was 14. Bella, Alice, Rosalie, and even the girls from Harry Potter like Hermione and Ginny had people to help them like friends and family while Luna only had her dad to turn to.

But also unlike the T girls, the HP girls work for what the need and want. They deserve it while the T girls don't. Not even Alice is a strong character.

So that's the main reason why I hate Twilight and like Harry Potter better. Twilight characters get everything they want without working and is sexist, while Harry Potter is...What are the words I'm looking for?...Oh yeah...Simply Legendary.
il y a plus d’un an PotterForever said…
Oh my gawd you are an idiot.
il y a plus d’un an AstridGoof8219 said…
I couldn't agree more, PotterForever. EB's got serious mental problems, why would you call someone a ho just because they were trying to have fun.
il y a plus d’un an lucius_malloy said…
EB, I'm sorry, but I feel that the person who can't spell 'dumbass' is the actual dumbass here.
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
calm your freaking llama eb!
il y a plus d’un an GemonkDruid said…
EB, you make me despair for humanity. Then you made me giggle. Then you made me despair again.

Hello, guys, I am joining this debate thingy!
il y a plus d’un an PotterForever said…
laugh
Out of sheer boredom I was wondering if anyone wants to come up with a really offensive Twilight parody, and post it on EB's wall?
il y a plus d’un an GemonkDruid said…
Hmmm... EB doesn't sound like EdwardsBest to me, it sounds like Edward'sBitch. Jacob Black, is that you? I didn't know you went on Fanpop. In fact, I didn't know you were real.

Anyways... let's do it, PF!
il y a plus d’un an Superhoodie said…
EB...
Ebaums anyone?

Anyway, I joined this site just to give kudos to "Annie".

However, while I will raise my wand as I have done since I was 8, I must say that there were two Twilight characters I liked.

Alice and Jasper. The latter had to escape from a war and the former suffered sensory deprivation for many years. However, that's as much as SMeyer decided she wanted to reveal about the interesting characters.

A shame, because if her Twilight "Saga" had been based on them, it may have been better. I doubt it though, as SMeyer appears forced to force her religious beliefs on any reader of her "literature" (see The Host). On the topic of The Host, you shouldn't be surprised to know that it is very similar to Twilight, and the antagonists seem to be based off the aliens from K.A. Applegates Animorph series.

Oh, and hopefully we'll see a Potter Prequel series (Marauders, Lily and Severus) before 2020. She (Rowling) has stated that she was interested in it...

Wow, off-topic thread resurrection is off-topic.
il y a plus d’un an woofbark said…
Hey, let's re-re-resurrect this thread! I'll start with a debatable opinion based question:

Which had the better, more interesting ending and exciting climax?
monkey
*yawn*
?????????????????????????????
reasons why I think HP had a better ending (answering my own question to keep the forum alive...)

The book was unpredictable. I knew Voldemort would be defeated, but there were still things that I didn't know, like how he would be killed, who would kill him, where the horcruxes were, what would happen after, etc. Little clues were dropped here and there, but there were things that I didn't guess-the whole story of Snape, for example. Another thing that kept me on the edge of my seats was wondering who was going to die. I related to the characters and didn't want to lose any of them. J.K. "killed" her characters to make us feel upset over them. It is an author's job to get us to feel certain emotions.

In Twilight, we know Edward and Bella are going to live happily ever after on their little piece of forever. They (Cullens) are always sure they'll win the battles, so we don't have to worry about anyone really "dying.". A "whats-her-face" *Red Shirt* character Irena "dies", and we got little information about her in the series.

*A red shirt is The color of shirt worn by the nameless security personnel on the original Star Trek series. Their only job was to get eaten, shot, stabbed, disrupted, sped up and killed, frozen, desalinated, or turned into a cube cuboctahedron and crushed. Their death would give William Shatner and DeForest Kelley a corpse to emote over, and Leonard Nimoy a corpse to, well, not emote over.

A Red Shirt is the Good Counterpart of Evil Minions — set filler for our heroes' side.

[/i]Their purpose is almost exclusively to give the writers someone to kill who isn't a main character, although they can also serve as a Spear Carrier. They are used to show how the monster works, and demonstrate that it is indeed a deadly menace, without having to lose anyone important.

Expect someone to say "He's dead, Jim", lament this "valued crew member's senseless death", and then promptly forget him. Security personnel in general fall victim to this, and most of the time their death isn't even acknowledged at all; according to Hollywood, you could walk into a bank and shoot a security guard right in the face without anyone making a fuss.

il y a plus d’un an LunaWolf888 said…
Tons of Twilight fans complain that there is little or no love in the Harry Potter books. However, the basis on which Harry's identity is built upon is his ability to love. Most Twilighters have a one-sided, single minded view on love. A boy meets a girl. They fall in love. They get married and live happily ever after. Romantic love, like the "love" (or obsession)that Bella and Edward share isn't the only love in the world. There is brotherly love and selfless love as well. Ron and Hermione share romantic love, Harry and Ginny share romantic love and selfless love, Ron and Harry share brotherly love, Lily and Severus shared selfless love and a little brotherly and romantic love, too. Many other Harry Potter characters were bound by obvious or subtle types of love. How could Twilighters say Harry Potter has no love?

(I have just read Bruce Coville's "Juliet Dove, Queen of Love" and I HAD to make a point. Sorry if this confuses some people!)
il y a plus d’un an sora_spicane said…
Where are the twihards? I mean I just see the usual stuff about how "good" twilight is, then a harry potter fan debates against it then the twihard has nothing to say in return. If you truly love Twilight then defend it more, trust me Twilight is just a fad, or a trend (not a very good one at that... no offense) but ever since I was little trust me, Harry Potter is a lifestyle and childhood at it's best.
il y a plus d’un an quidditchstarr said…
*raises wand* It's quite obvious Harry Potter is a different version of history, it teaches people who don't already know Latin,Latin. Oh, by the way Twilight fans who say that Harry Potter isn't a romance, WHY DOES HARRY MARRY GINNY? WHY DOES RON MARRY HERMIONE AND WHY IS IT THROUGHOUT THE WHO SERIES QUITE OBVIOUS THAT GINNY HAS A MAJOR CRUSH ON HARRY. AND WHY IS IT THAT THROUGHOUT THE LAST FEW BOOKS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT HERMIONE HAS A CRUSH ON RON AS HE HAS ON HER???? HUH? pwnd OH, by the way Angel-Trix you are totally awesome like Red Vines and Harry and Ron and Luna and yeah... you get my point
il y a plus d’un an DarkestZsusanna said…
blush
Personally I enjoy both series. I understand the plot issues with Twilight and I enjoy them because they are helping me to become a better writer.
@sora_spicane
The Twilight fans tend to find these offensive and overrun with HP fans. It's part of the reason I'm posting this because we get that you don't like twilight but really you don't have to be so pushy and rude about it. You don't have as much of a problem about it as most but look at some of the things said before. It used to really bother me. I liked the debates where people would be CIVIL. that seems to have stopped. When people like quiddichstarr get all nutso like that we give up and stop caring what the hell you people think - scuse me that my twi-hard coming out. I had some older posts on here from a different account that seem to have been deleted because i could get very pushy. I'm still very insulted by quite a few of these posts.

Now, I would like to get to the point of my post. I want to completely defend twilight on this. it's obvious that hp has plenty of supporters.

First off, I would like to point out that these vampires ARE different, though i'm not a huge fan of the sparkles myself. The story however is unoriginal, as previously stated. Of course, when you throw in the shapeshifters it gets a little more interesting. And I think that it's really cool that they aren't werewolves. It really was an idea that you don't really see a lot. I don't have much of an argument to put up besides please debate, don't insult. now i would like to go further in depth to the whole insulting us thing.

Stephanie Meyer has her flaws. obviously. but so do we. can you write a four part series??? can you give it a perfect plot with completely likable characters? don't insult SM. It's completely uncalled for and she doesn't deserve it. I understand that her writting has a lot of issues. but it isn't because she's a bad writer, it's because you notice it from reading harry potter which has a simply better writer. I read Harry Potter before twilight. I wasn't very open minded about reading Twilight after watching the movie so it took me years and years and years to finally read it. so i read it and i suppose i like it cuz i figured it was better than i thought it would be. ok, so i'm losing my point here so i should probably stop blathering, sorry.
il y a plus d’un an twihate said…
I think everyone has covered most of the points I would like to say as to why HP is better than Twilight. I would just like to add- How can anyone like Bella's character? I mean fine we understand that craving for someone's love is not wrong and maybe it can be justified till the point of obsession but does she really love Edward? No..Definately not in a way that Meyer puts it- Sacrificing love! She lusts after his oh so perfect looks (which are describes like a million times by Meyer..I wont be surprised if Meyer wrote a book names Sunset which is all wbout Edward's topaz eyes n marble chest..uuughh), then in New Moon Edward leaves Bella and she doesnt remember some good memories of him..ALL she cares for his velvety voice. She then practically hits on Jacob and in the end when Mr.I sparkle my ass off comes back, she leaves Jacob. In Eclipse she kisses Jacob when she is engaged to Edddie. In Breaking Dawn she hurts Jacob to no end, doesnt care that Volutri are Bad vampires (like there could be good ones, but still..) and they kill thousands of tourists as long as she, her glitery poo Edward and demon kid are safe! And I will not write about how she treats her family and friends (IF she considers them as her friends that is) because it will fill books! So this is BELLA SWAN for you! And if the twilight fans say (shout) that they relate to Bella, well I am sorry but thats hardly anythng to be proud of or to advertise..Its a shame actually!
il y a plus d’un an adeepu9 said…
smile
*raises wand* sorry for late arrival
il y a plus d’un an SEEKER6 said…
big smile
*raises wand* I also apologize for being late. Harry Potter For The Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! (DH Part 2)
il y a plus d’un an nelo2 said…
I'm a fan of both series, but I love Harry Potter more, so *raises wand* xD Sorry for being almost 2 years late!!!
If you were a twilight fan what would you raise??? O_O jjuuuussst wondering. x3 HARRY POTTER ftw
il y a plus d’un an cassie-1-2-3 said…
You don't have to raise anything to debate.
il y a plus d’un an nelo2 said…
@SEEKER6 That's a good question
il y a plus d’un an phoenixwand said…
@twihate: really really really like your post! :D
I too cant understand why would anyone want to relate to Bella!
il y a plus d’un an traceyhp said…
Twilight is alright, but Harry Potter is epic!!!
(Please forgive my lateness. I just found this! :P)
*Raises wand*
il y a plus d’un an MaximumRide12 said…
O gods! Sorry I'm late! *raises wand* please forgive my pjo mention.
Why would anyone say that they can relate to bella? there r so many different reasons y she is unrelatable that I can't list them all. Also, twilight kills brain cells. I speak from experience.
Wow alot of us were late.
blush
Yeah. *blushes in embarressment.*
il y a plus d’un an gaycheese said…
ok sum1 gav me a link 2 her so i wwill rite my reezuns y tw1lite roxx my sox lolll
il y a plus d’un an Belvedere said…
So... er, where are your reasons?
Siriusly. Please give us ur reasons.
y do u guyz evun lyk herry pottr anyway????
Im not gonna explaain it to you again. Why do you like twillight?
il y a plus d’un an phoenixwand said…
^^I thought you came here to write reasons why you like twilight. That is what your post declared anyways! So......??
il y a plus d’un an Merope29 said…
sure he isn't just trolling?? honestly, the forum has lost its purpose.. :/
^ I agree. Also, there are way too many reasons of y I lyk herry pottr to explain. now please post ur reasons of why uk like twilight
ok her r my resunz
1.the caractrs r hot
2.bella iz a nrml gurl. shez supr smrt n tha bset in her sckool,the prttiest girl in the wrld,all the boyz luv hr more then all hte ohter gurls,n shez perfect.unlyk herrypotr
3the bad guyz acually hav hair n nosez

edwrd isz hot
5forks iz a reel plase unlyk the magicskool
6.bella respecs hr perents n hr fiendz
7 bella iz exacly lyk stefanie myer evn hr hair n stuff
8 the auther ritor uses big long words 2 deskribe edwrd who is butiful
9bella iz perfec
10.ther iz a bettr plot then heryr bcuz its all abut sumthng reel lyk luv, not gud agenst evul or sumthng stoupid lyk that
11the covr is nice
12 the vampyrs rnt scary bcuz they dont brn in tha sunlite lyk in daybrakers n the gud guyz dont suk blod so its gud 4 all ages, unlyk hery potr n tha feeniks wich i cudnt opn my eyes wen i watc movie n they swear
13.the babby brok bellas bak wen she wuz born so itz thrilling n it scare u n giv u a gud chill down ur spine n keep u edje of ur seet
14 the fanz r smrt n respecful evn 2 ppl who dunt lyk tw1lyte unlyk U GUYZ whoo r STUPID n MEAN
15. the names r cool n cretive lyk voltorui n carlizzle unlyk ordr ov the phonics wich lame n voldymort wich dunt mayk sens n not even a word unlyk renesmee wich is cool

313. hery potr is dum
15.stefani myr iz bettr thnejkrolling
16edwrd iz 100 yrs old n he luvs bella n she luvs him bcau he hot
Twilight is just a fad. Sure, the characters are "hot", but that doesn't make them memorable. Harry Potter was more than just a book series; it was an era. It will stay in the hearts and minds of people everywhere. Decades from now, when Twilight is gone, we will remember going out with friends and family to midnight releases, book signings, and films. Harry Potter is a part of our lives. Do you think that we'll be telling our grandchildren about the time we swooned over some guy who doesn't even shower? Maybe that's all you have to offer, but we'll be giving them our book collection so they too can grow up with Harry and his friends. And to think, all of this started with a simple story about "majik". I feel sorry for you, you missed out on a lot. :)
Stephenie Meyer has become the fourth most donated author to Oxfam's shops.

link
Thank you belvedere. My turn to deny her claims >)
You're welcome Seeker :D Take the wheel.
mischievous
Ok. here we go:

"1.the caractrs r hot"

That has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight being better then Harry Potter. Honestly, some people don't think the characters in Twilight are hot.

"2.bella iz a nrml gurl. shez supr smrt n tha bset in her sckool,the prttiest girl in the wrld,all the boyz luv hr more then all hte ohter gurls,n shez perfect.unlyk herrypotr"

If she is super smart, best in her school, the prettiest girl in the world, all the boys love her, and she's perfect, then she's not a normal girl. You COMPLETELY contradicted yourself. J.K. Rowling made the characters in her book more realistic. Not every girl is perfect, it's just a fact of life. Some people (such as myself) enjoy reading books without perfect characters in it.

"3the bad guyz acually hav hair n nosez"

So? The bad guys in Harry Potter kill people without even thinking about it. Torture people. Have no mercy. Are BAD. and are feared by everyone. They're BAD GUYS. It doesn't matter if they have hair or noses. It matters if they are actually evil.

"edwrd isz hot"

Actually. he's cold.

"5forks iz a reel plase unlyk the magicskool"

*headdesk* So it's a bad thing that J.K. Rowling took the time to create a world that doesn't exist rathering then finding a random town in Washington? And AGAIN, how does that make Twilight better?
I enjoyed the fact that when I read Harry Potter I could imagine what the corridors of Hogwarts looked like and the bright streets of Hogsmeade. But because Forks is a real place, (and meyer describes it so many times) so all you get is a rainy town.

"6.bella respecs hr perents n hr fiendz"

Harry respects his parents and friends. So does Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Fred (RIP), George, Seamus, Dean, and everyone else. That's not a reason why Twilight is better. Now your just pulling out crap and posting it. (note: If Bella respected her friends, why did she just drop them all to be with Edward?)

"7 bella iz exacly lyk stefanie myer evn hr hair n stuff"

AGAIN. Random crap. And I find it's upsetting that by making Belle perfect, she was basically calling herself perfect. And, trust me when I say this, nobodies perfect.

"8 the auther ritor uses big long words 2 deskribe edwrd who is butiful"

Sighs. She violated a thesarus. And, in my opinion, she described Edward too much. Every other sentence was "And then I saw Edwards beautiful, stony face that shined like a disco ball over the metaforical dance floor of my heart." It was a BIT much.

"9bella iz perfec"

OH MY GOSH. Drop it already! Bella being perfect is stupid, not amazing.

"10.ther iz a bettr plot then heryr bcuz its all abut sumthng reel lyk luv, not gud agenst evul or sumthng stoupid lyk that"

The basic plot of Harry Potter is that Love can overcome evil. The plot of Twilight is, Edward is hot. Bella lusts for him, then gets him after being with jacob.

"11the covr is nice"

Twilight has an apple with hands. If you had to stare at that cover for a while, all you would get was hands. And an apple. Out of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone you would get sooo much more. If someone asked you to (before you had ever read Twilight or even heard about Twilight)look at the cover and predict what it would be about, you would have no idea. On the other hand, if you looked at the cover of SS you could've at least guessed what the book would be about.

"12 the vampyrs rnt scary bcuz they dont brn in tha sunlite lyk in daybrakers n the gud guyz dont suk blod so its gud 4 all ages, unlyk hery potr n tha feeniks wich i cudnt opn my eyes wen i watc movie n they swear"

Vampires are supposed to be scary. They're vampires. WTF is daybreakers. The first movie or book might be ok. The rest? I don't think so. Yes, the movies can be scary. BUT keep the books in mind. The HP books are perfect for all ages. The swear. Like you've never done it before. It's real life. It happens.

"13.the babby brok bellas bak wen she wuz born so itz thrilling n it scare u n giv u a gud chill down ur spine n keep u edje of ur seet"

... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow. that was the worst argument I've ever heard. You want to know what kept most people on the edge of they're seats? The Final Battle. A baby braking Bella's back (no matter how funny it might be) doesn't even compare to ANYTHING in the Deathly Hallows. Explain how it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Because I was on the edge of my seat when
**SPOILER** nagini killed Snape. But I can almost promise you i will not be on the edge of my seat when Renesmee breaks Bella's back.

"14 the fanz r smrt n respecful evn 2 ppl who dunt lyk tw1lyte unlyk U GUYZ whoo r STUPID n MEAN"

Really? Because as I recall, you called me an idiot and dumb in a post on 1000 reasons Harry Potter is better then Twilight. plus you just called us stupid. And if your so "smart", why can't you learn to type correctly?

"15. the names r cool n cretive lyk voltorui n carlizzle unlyk ordr ov the phonics wich lame n voldymort wich dunt mayk sens n not even a word unlyk renesmee wich is cool"

Voldemort: I am Tom Riddle. Tom Riddle is Voldemorts real name. Order of the Phoneix: A phoneix is a magical creature. Dumbledore himself owned one and that is one reason they named the Order that. Get your facts straight before you argue. Give me the meanings behind Volturi and Carlisle.

"313. hery potr is dum"

That explains why it's been called a world Phenomenon! and why it has sold so well. AND why almost every one in the world, whether they like it or not, knows the name Harry Potter.

"15.stefani myr iz bettr thnejkrolling"

Are you stupid? Honestly. THAT IS AN OPINION. and Stephen King (a highly respected book critic) has said that J.K. Rowling writes better then Meyer. Joanne is better if she can write seven books. Where's the proof that Meyer is better?

"16edwrd iz 100 yrs old n he luvs bella n she luvs him bcau he hot"

That proves he is a phedophile. Lol jk. You don't love people because they're hot. You love them because you want to spend the rest of your lives with them or because you've known them for a while and been they're friend and your love has grown.

These are sad excuses. They hardly have anything to do with Twilight being better then Harry Potter. Get some facts. Learn how to spell. And, next time, please try not to contradict yourself as much. Cheers.