H2O Just Add Water H2O Season 3 News!

justaddh20 posted on Sep 12, 2008 at 05:59AM
get ready for this!

The third series is scheduled for broadcast in 2009. The series centres around Cleo and Rikki coming to terms with the loss of Emma, who has left town with her family. New characters are introduced, including Bella, a new mermaid who infuses the group with new energy; and Will, a skilled diver who accidentally unleashes a powerful force from Mako Island which turns water against the mermaids. The girls must also deal with Zane, who attempts to exploit Mako's secrets after Rikki breaks up with him.

link

H2O Just Add Water 90 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-90 of 90

il y a plus d’un an ClaireEmma1988 said…
smile
super.
il y a plus d’un an tomparis said…
what about Lewis ? i heard he was leaving too
il y a plus d’un an tomparis said…
sorry, i didn't see the previous page (about lewis)
it just because it's hard to think that mains characters like emma and lewis are leaving the show (with cleo and rikki they formed a kind of bond that couln't be broken...)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an moninceto0o0o said…
when the 3 season is going to be ready ?
il y a plus d’un an saraandjess2448 said…
crying
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EMMA LEAVES????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???
il y a plus d’un an misa101 said…
crying
omg! emma is my favorite! i wish she wouldnt go!!!!
il y a plus d’un an disneygirl237 said…
Bella sounds like a good mermaid name.
il y a plus d’un an H2o_James said…
wow thts a little late
il y a plus d’un an beckstar said…
I have the feeling angus will leave. I read he wants to work on 'packed to the rafters'.
il y a plus d’un an Anahera said…
big smile
yes rikkei braks up with him in seasone 3 i dont like Zane much
il y a plus d’un an caitie_cool said…
sad
NO!!

emma leaving is going to wreak the show she was holding it together
il y a plus d’un an paryss1989 said…
laugh
i love h2o and emma come back becuse i ask the make of h2o and she come back.i cant wait for season 3 and im happy for rikki beak up with zane but bella likes zane and rikki likes will. cleo and lewis boyfriend and girlfriend but i hered that before lewis go missing he break up cleo but i very dont know.
il y a plus d’un an foxybaby1392 said…
this reminds me of charmed it was great till prue left and paige made everything crappy i m not watching h2o season 3 i dont want to to me h2o ended on season 2 it was a great ending it felt like the last to me so it is
il y a plus d’un an mikethecat said…
i remember that the charmed prue left the show and paige came everthing change just like emma left and bella came everything chance just example like that. foxybaby1392 good example. but i still watched season 3 period.
il y a plus d’un an mermaids223 said…
hmmm
i hate that emma is going dosent any1 feel the same i mean ther were the 3 muscatiers i no there will still be three but just y did she have to goo !!!im so sad ye so angry

i hate that emma is going dosent any1 feel the same i mean ther were the 3 muscatiers i no there will
worried
wich day does the newer episodes start and is she honestly doing a horror movie and i am really upset about the brake up ..... does rikki go out with zane in real life
 wich jour does the newer episodes start and is she honestly doing a horror movie and i am really upse
is lewis leaning plz answer this
i meant leaving
does that mean ash would leave or just become bellas boyfriend

plz plz some1 tell me if lewis is leaving its bad enoth that emmas leaving and posibly ash
il y a plus d’un an Brain_Teaser said…
angry
OH MY GOSHHH! EMMA IS LEAVING????!!!???!!! THAT RUINS THE WHOLE FRICKEN SHOWW! I LOOOVEEE EMMA WAY BETTER THAN STINKY OLD BELLA! I HATE NEW MERMAIDS! DUDE, THE WHOLE SEASON SUCKS ALREADY!
il y a plus d’un an Rikki_Best said…
heart
Oh no, I don't want that Rikki breaks up with Zane.
Together they are.... ♥♥.....unbeatable!!!

Rikki, Rikki, Rikki, Rikki♥

Cariba <3
il y a plus d’un an Rikki_Best said…
heart
Oh no, I don't want that Rikki breaks up with Zane.
Together they are.... ♥♥.....unbeatable!!!

Rikki, Rikki, Rikki, Rikki♥

Cariba <3
il y a plus d’un an luvjacob said…
It won't feel like the same show. I am actually friends with the boy who plays Will his real name is Luke and he is my best friends big brother!!!! He's really nice and in the audition for the part of Will he had to do dolphin swim down to a camera in the water!!! LOL

anyway S3 doesnt look THAT bad. No im not encouraged by the video but it doesn't mean that it's bad. I mean, there's this really loud asian man speaking. it kinds ruins the mood.... :D

So yes. S3 will be... interesting. luv Alecia
il y a plus d’un an XxGigglesxX said…
That was a good show but I belive that that seson is ova too...but The show is probally off air for good who knows?link
the airing scedule is stupid. I'm sick of waiting two months between 2 episodes.
il y a plus d’un an Rikki77 said…
sad
Why do they always have to get carried away? i mean having Emma leave, Lewis getting hit by a hurricane, Rikki and Zane Break up and then this Bella comes and takes over Emmas PLace! Bring Emma Back!!!! Could it get any worse!?!?!?! Sorry but s1 and 2 are way better! I like the old days better!
they cant just 'bring emma back'. Even if they wanted to. It's Claire's choice. I know it's suck. But really, there is nothing we can do. It upsets me too.
il y a plus d’un an avoca said…
in reply to Rikki77:

sadly that's what often happens when shows screenplay writers get short of ideas.. then everything that happens has to be catastrophic, to keep the tension high. too bad the show looses credibility.
the beauty of this show was in portraying effectively the everyday life of some (special) girls, not in all these epic events.

I dunno.. :(
il y a plus d’un an Mermaidz said…
crying
Why don't they show it in the us anymore? Ive really been looking forward to season three but i cant find it...Help!
il y a plus d’un an orkneymatrix said…
sorry cant help i live in the uk but i wish i could help!!
il y a plus d’un an HelenStar said…
I do not like Bella & Will so much....I prefer when there was Emma and Ash....Daos somebody know will Rikki & Zane get back in the end os season
il y a plus d’un an elmachoxp said…
Sucks without Emma, I won't watch S3.
And I'm not interested in Messenger 2 .. Probably they didn't want to pay her enough money ...

t o o b a d
il y a plus d’un an h20_4eva said…
angelic
emma is coming back in the last episode of season 3 and suposedly in season 4 also
there is no proof emma is coming back. But lewis is pretty much proven with all the pics and info. I cant wait to see it.
il y a plus d’un an E1015E said…
crying
I can't believe h2o's ended what am i going to have to watch now???????
il y a plus d’un an H2o-Number1Fan said…
All join my fan forum for h2o just add water get the lastest new pictures blogs and lots more please please join and write please ________> link
il y a plus d’un an Ketrinkaket said…
Hi for everyone.I love H2O very much.I want to meet new friends from other countries cause i live in Ukraine.My English not very well, but I want to improve my English...So can you help me...link
il y a plus d’un an AllyAndra said…
angry
I live in Aus and I have not even seen this seaosn and its .. 2010?! also wth . this is like Charmed all over again. Charmed was awesome and then shannen left and made this cheesy story line of a "half sister!"
This season will suck! Also wth Home and Away star? Stupid!
il y a plus d’un an anabeth_chase said…
angry
cleo wouldn't be sad bcuz they broke up and she pretty much hates him now and zane is a jerk who cares if rikki broke up with him and turning water against them is bad bcuz in the video the water just pulled rikki in if that happens in public............. and i think bella might be a siren on the commercial it said she attracted every guy within a 5 mile radius. and im sure emma will b back the new season sounds awesome so why dont all u buzz kills stop whineing
il y a plus d’un an zikkifan4ever said…
this was 1 year ago.... -.-