H2O Just Add Water H2O Season 3 News!

justaddh20 posted on Sep 12, 2008 at 05:59AM
get ready for this!

The third series is scheduled for broadcast in 2009. The series centres around Cleo and Rikki coming to terms with the loss of Emma, who has left town with her family. New characters are introduced, including Bella, a new mermaid who infuses the group with new energy; and Will, a skilled diver who accidentally unleashes a powerful force from Mako Island which turns water against the mermaids. The girls must also deal with Zane, who attempts to exploit Mako's secrets after Rikki breaks up with him.

link

H2O Just Add Water 90 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

il y a plus d’un an mako1 said…
would Rikki ever break up with Zane??!!
il y a plus d’un an HELEN94 said…
Hi!!!
il y a plus d’un an Dramaqueen135 said…
do you know if rikki and zane woulld get back together because there are the perfect couple and thats like one HUGE reason why i watch the show i probably won't watch the show if they break up permantally or at least the third season i really hope they get back together comment back :(
il y a plus d’un an Rikkixfanx4eva said…
OMG!!! wow, this season sounds amazing!!!! its really sad about emma tho...:( also, i cant beleive rikki broke up with zane!!!! i SO hope they get back together!!!!!!! they are so cute...XD xxxx
il y a plus d’un an H2oRoXsOX said…
i wunder what Will will do:)
il y a plus d’un an kaykayx13x said…
EMMA EMMA EMMA COME BACKK!!!! THE SHOW WILL SUCK WITH OUT HER!!! STUPID INDAINNA
il y a plus d’un an MissRikki said…
Awww I like Rikki & Zane together it woldn't be the same without them together
il y a plus d’un an GSAfangirl said…
Rikki&Zane rules!!! NO BRAKE UP!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!!
il y a plus d’un an polishgurl69 said…
I wonder what made Rikki and Zane break up cauz it would have 2 big. Der like da best couple.. I feel sad bout Emma leaving but if any1 had 2 replace her I'm glad it's Indiana she was my fav character when she was on home and away...i wonder wat power she'll get? and what about emma's locket??
il y a plus d’un an sweetie8885 said…
OH MY GOD! This is like so awesome! But it is so sad that Rikki and Zane broke up they are the best couple! I hope they will get back to gether and about that stupid Bella replacing Emma its like a catostrophy! But I wonder about Cleo and Lewis are they staying together because they are so qute and is Charlotte going to be in 3rd season? I hope that at the end of season 3 everything will get to normal! Ando I cant wait to see it!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Miss_McCartney said…
When will the new season start?
il y a plus d’un an Dramaqueen135 said…
i heard they get back together at the end they better

Zane+Rikki=ZIKKI LOVE TOGETHER FOREVER <3
il y a plus d’un an matesee said…
Oh no!!! This way it's gonna be suck! Yeah, i think so. Because without Emma it won't what it was. I loved first and second season but the third one isn't gonna be good. Because Emma probably won't by there a mabye Lewis too. So, it's going bad, i'm so sad since i read that news! Creators of the trird season! Don't evrything worse! It was such a great serial! I siad, i loved it, but i'm not sure i'll like theese chages!!!! Emma!!Come back please!! Stay in serial, without you it won't be what we could see before!!
il y a plus d’un an Mermaid-Gurl said…
crying
Emma (Claire Holt) has to leave because she is off filming a horror movie
duh..
il y a plus d’un an h2o_love_ said…
angry
i think that season 3 will be the worst season ever becouse emma woun't be and rikki and zane will brake up!!
il y a plus d’un an CleoSertori1234 said…
crying
Emma has to LEAVE =(
il y a plus d’un an shiriny said…
i've almost seen every episodes in jetix ch,but emma has never left h2o in those.does emma leave after their fight with sharlot in the moonpool?
In SEASON 3 EMMA AND LEWIS LEAVE!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Rikito said…
wink
cool
il y a plus d’un an h2o_fan said…
crying
Lewis get's lost in a hurricane!, Zane&Rikki break up, Will come's around town, Emma leave's what could go worse?????? I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo sad about Emma having to leave! But more sad about Rikki&Zane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! Will should not be so mean. Emma come's back at end and I think Rikki and Zane get back together. I'm not so sure. The good think is, there all just acting.
il y a plus d’un an janny108 said…
how do you know about Lewis when the episode guide isn't listed yet?
il y a plus d’un an mikethecat said…
sad
miss lewis leaving. i heard lewis got hurricane hit. probably lost it away or errand somewhere.
zzz
Let's see; Emma's leaving, Ash is gone, the plots in S3 sound kind of lame. How are they getting rid of Lewis, didn't Angus realize they would have to get rid of his character somehow? Rikki and Zane breaking up...again? Will turning water against them? And Bella ...singing? OH brother there are too many changes to feel like it's the same show. I prefer to think of Finale as being the end of the show for me.And what happens to Cleo?
il y a plus d’un an EmmaClaireFan said…
What do you mean what happens to Cleo? And yeah, S3 sounds awful. No more Emma/Ash scenes. They actually can't make Lewis "move" because that's how they're making Emma leave, it'd be kinda cheesy with the same storyline.

And also, here's a scene from S3. It doesn't look good. At all.
I agree it does sound cheesy and I'd think having a hurricane would affect more people than Lewis.
I mean what happens to Cleo afterwards?
No I'm not encouraged by the video.
il y a plus d’un an WolfCleo said…
I can't believe it! Emma won't be in the 3rd season! I love this three girls and the fack that they'll be apart...
One other thing... if someone can tell me where can I find the 3rd Season and dowload it - write mi at skype: speedy-wolf <--- please write :)
il y a plus d’un an WolfCleo said…
I can't believe it! Emma won't be in the 3rd season! I love this three girls and the fack that they'll be apart...
One other thing... if someone can tell me where can I find the 3rd Season and dowload it - write mi at skype: speedy-wolf <--- please write :)
IDK
il y a plus d’un an katrinagirl said…
heart
I like riki she is sooo cool she can do anything because I have seen it all on sesons 12345
il y a plus d’un an jjj113 said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMMA DONT LEAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!F­UCK­ING SHOW WHY DO EMMA HAVE TO LEAVE
il y a plus d’un an EmmaClaireFan said…
smile
Guys, we shouldn't just sit on an online site crying about Claire leaving. (I know, I'm kinda hypocrite, I did that for a while too). We should be HAPPY for Claire that she's moving on to more things. She has done one movie and she's filming another. Be happy for her. Sure, I'm pissed that she's not in H20 but I'm happy she's going to be in more movies.
il y a plus d’un an pinklollipops90 said…
^ thats a good attitude Emily :) I totally agree.
il y a plus d’un an KittyKatie said…
worried
I'm not to upset about Claire leaving, I mean she was my least favorite character but I'll still miss her. I wish Rikki and Zane get back together, they're one of the main reasons I watch the show... can't wait for the new season- it's like ripping a band aid off I want to see it! Even if it is bad we wont know unless we watch right? Everyone has a different opinion on the show, we can't take someones word for it.
Emma Claire Fan- that's a great attitude!
il y a plus d’un an emilyo said…
crying
im gonna miss emma but some times peaple hafe to move on you cant stay still foreva
il y a plus d’un an deepbluesea27 said…
tongue
I'm really sad that Emma and Lewis are leaving...THEY'RE MY FAVORITE!! And if Emma leaves, that means Ash won't be in season 3 either!!! AS much as I love the show, I think just making a season 3 because of popular demand is degrading. :(
Who would give up being a mermaid to be on a horror movie? not me
il y a plus d’un an loopylucy said…
i am really sad and dissapointed with the story plot. it isnt h20 without emma or lewis. they cant split rikki and zane up! they had three perfect couples, cleo and lewis, emma and ash, rikki and zane. i loved the ending of series two, with all the guys there and the girls, all best friends running into the water. i dont like this new character taking over emmas place. and this diver guy making water an enemy to the mermaids0 helooo cleos power is water!!!! its just too many changes :( :( :(
yeah me too I'd like to hear about it from ppl here and elsewhere but don't think I have the heart to watch it. In my mind it ended with everyone together like S2 ended.
il y a plus d’un an bambuchaaa123 said…
sad
Yeah, it's sound very amazing. I am sad for Emma, too. :(
il y a plus d’un an bambuchaaa123 said…
By the way, Ash won't there, too. But Lewis will stay. ;)
sorry, bambuchaaa123, lewis is leaving for tv series pac to the rafters but he still band.
il y a plus d’un an phoebefan3 said…
That is very sad how is rikki gonna find another boyfriend?
that's true rikki broke up zane in season 3. if rikki find other guy in season 3 who knows i can't prediction it on show. we will see.
il y a plus d’un an hanna123 said…
smirk
its going to be a bit weird without emma as they have always been a three some, but she was my leat favourite so im not fussed.I like indiana so its going to be really gud cant wait to see it. i didnt think rikki and zane would break up they are so gud together.
does any1 know when season 3 will be out? what date?
il y a plus d’un an H2Orox said…
angry
I WILL KILL ZANE IF HE REVEALS THE SECRET!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rox101 said…
angry
Ok, firstly, I AM AWFULLY DESPERATE TO KNOW WHEN SEASON 3 IS COMING OUT IN AUSTRALIA! Secondly, thats SOOOOOOOO STUUUUUPID! i can't believe emma leaves! She is part of the three, she belongs with Cleo and Rikki. And wtf, Lewis gets lost in a hurricane? ur kidding. If i ever meet the h20 creators i am gonna complain SO MUCH and i hope it'll annoy them! Cos they should've known that NONE of us r gonna be enthusiactic on this new h20 seanson 3 crap. i hate to sound so grumpy but REALLY!
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rox101 said…
sad
oh and ps maybe i dont wanna know when season 3 is out, maybe i dont like its CHANGE so i wont watch it. :(
You won't be alone Cleo_rox; there are too many changes for it even to be considered the same show! A lot of fans are going to lose interest I bet.
You won't be alone Cleo_rox; there are too many changes for it even to be considered the same show! A lot of fans are going to lose interest I bet.
il y a plus d’un an fireandflame said…
the S3 vid looks bad.what happends to lewis?where does evrybody get all this info,cauze i wanna know evrything!!
il y a plus d’un an Kr0lltopp said…
I don't even know if i want to keep watching the show. emma leaving, rikki and zane breaking up, lewis lost? I think they should have quit after season 2, the ending was perfect!