fanpop's got talent Prize?

tinkerluvr posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 08:53PM
So, what is the prize for winning fgt?

fanpop's got talent 20 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an blisslikethis said…
i had suggested that the winner be given the chance to perform at next year's Fanpoppy Awards, but i'm not sure if amazondebs officially decided on it.
il y a plus d’un an aholic said…
I have made an award image the winner can put on his/hers profile.
il y a plus d’un an tinkerluvr said…
Omg, I didn't know the fanpoppies were on TV?!?!
Does debs also run the fanpoppies?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an greenchoco101 said…
IDC about the prize, if the boundaries are the web, the it's not worthed :)
il y a plus d’un an harold said…
Kudos, just kudos. Maybe a personalized icon, too.
il y a plus d’un an Shandiii said…
tinkerluvr, I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but the fanpoppies aren't on tv. They have their own spot, link
The Fanpoppies is run by BlissLikeThis, Hooch-is-Crazy, and Dazl... I think.
il y a plus d’un an germany123 said…
i am fairly certain that apart from the honor..which should be enough ;)..the judges thought of a little extra bonus..but i dont know.
since you posted this..do you have an idea?
il y a plus d’un an tinkerluvr said…
oh, i thought they were on tv.
il y a plus d’un an claire-aka-bob said…
you will all have to wait and see :) ♥

EDIT : fanpop time
il y a plus d’un an greenchoco101 said…
the prize should be the winner would be the one who will created the banner and logo of this spot!
il y a plus d’un an amazondebs said…
erm what greenchoco101... i don't understand?
and aholic exactly what do you mean...cause err we kinda have something up our sleve

il y a plus d’un an Shandiii said…
greenchoco101, anyone can make a banner or icon for the spot if they feel like it... but it's up to Debs whether it gets uploaded.
il y a plus d’un an harold said…
...because she's the boss, and because she's also the only user with a medal in this spot.

But what I think greenchoco101 meant was that the winner would have the honor of creating the new logo/banner as a reward.
il y a plus d’un an claire-aka-bob said…
harold, a few people have medals in this spot ♥
because she's also the only user with a medal in this spot.

*looks up from polishing shiny green medal*

erm harold???

greenchoco i think the people who submitted an image would be thrilled at the opportunity..but not everyone is good at photo editing and maybe*cough* the winner isnt...well im sure uhm they ( gender neutral) are :D

anyway...YAY for the judges..knew they thought of something :P
il y a plus d’un an Pippi21 said…
Agreed germany, I would pass that "honor" right on to somebody else. Unless everybody wants to be stuck with the ugliest banner ever..
lol pippi
harold were you mocking me? lol

and yes germay we put our 2 and half brain cells together...and then got ditracted and then tried to fuse them together again...not a good idea at three o clock on the morning when saul keep bringing up how hot david boreanaz is lol
il y a plus d’un an papa said…
Question: when are the results being announced? Only reason I ask is that I want to apologize/give advance warning to debs that the image issues on fanpop may not be fixed today (we'll see).

I swear we didn't plan for another set of server problems to occur at the same time as another one of the great fanpop user events (I'm some haven't forgotten what happened during the Fanpoppies ceremony - sigh). It's freaking Murphy's Law. I swear! Cross my heart...this could be the making of a running joke too (oh dear...)